“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13821 May 10, 2013
But, to be fair to both sides, I just want to add a bit of perspective to all of this.

If republicans didn't care that Bush received many warnings prior to 9/11/01 about a terrorist attack, and if they didn't care that he lied to us about WMD in Iraq, and if they didn't care that there were close to a dozen embassy attacks during Bush's presidency (all three things present...attacks, incompetence, and lies + an almost unbelievable numbers of casualties), I think it is fair to say that democrats won't much give a crap about the events of 9/11/12.
hanging around

Charleston, WV

#13822 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>No, the new information from these witnesses will change the conversation. It should change it, because Hilary and the White House screwed up. WH is the ones who created this bogus movie story in the first place. They were also responsible for altering the talking points 13 times. People will get to the bottom of the changes and why they were issued. This is bigger than it looks. I heard one person compare it to Watergate...the main difference being that 4 people died.
Bacon hater or the rest don't care if 100,000 people got killed as long as that pig Obama doesn't get in trouble. Oh and I forget don't want that evil witch Hill Billary get in trouble or lose her chance at the WH.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13823 May 10, 2013
Now isn't that funny considering that Bush ignored warnings about 9/11, lied to us all about WMD resulting in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and presided over nearly a dozen embassy attacks during his presidency.

Damn, you could cut the hypocrisy in here with a knife!
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon hater or the rest don't care if 100,000 people got killed as long as that pig Obama doesn't get in trouble. Oh and I forget don't want that evil witch Hill Billary get in trouble or lose her chance at the WH.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13824 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Or an even bigger Watergate?
WMD in Iraq.
It's in a category on its own. People in intel circles just call it Iraq and everybody knows. It's up there with the worst this country has ever done. Slavery, Japanese internments, Iraq. But there were excuses for the other two. Iraq was just lies.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13825 May 10, 2013
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the difference. If Hillary's lies led to the death of 4 Americans, she shouldn't be president. But you equate Bill with a mass murderer. Hillary with the most incompetent president in history. And Obama's recovery with the most reckless spender ever to hold office. To hear you guys act like fiscal hawks nowadays just makes you look stupid. To hear you complain about 4 deaths when 8,000 American kids are sitting in wheelchairs with leg amputations and thousands more dead would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. YOU CAN'T WIN AN ELECTION THIS WAY.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13826 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in a category on its own. People in intel circles just call it Iraq and everybody knows. It's up there with the worst this country has ever done. Slavery, Japanese internments, Iraq. But there were excuses for the other two. Iraq was just lies.
What amazes me the most is that people expect us to be spinning over Benghazi and seem totally indignant that we aren't. Yet when you push them over the memos and warnings prior to 9/11, the lies about WMD, and the embassy attacks, they completely ignore that. It's okay that Bush ignored the warnings from the intel community that resulted in the deaths of over 3000 Americans. It's okay that Bush lied to us all about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's okay that there were nearly a dozen unanswered attacks on American embassies resulting in the death of many Americans, but by gawd, let 4 people die during a democratic administration in an embassy attack and they'll go hog wild.

I'm sorry, I just can't take that bullshit seriously. It's borderline retarded.

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#13827 May 10, 2013
Okay.

I AM GOING TO SHUT DOWN THIS THREAT. I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT.
1 post removed

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13829 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Ludacris, you're being duped by your own party. No one wanted them to die and those accusations are more damaging to the accusers than anyone else when all is said and done. Implying that Hillary denied security is even worse. Obama called it a terrorist attack the next day. It's a wtchunt that'll turn out like Monica - with republicans looking stupid. It already has. They'll have three more rounds of "earth-shattering revelations" that don't change a damn thing. The only people that buy this RNC horseshit are people that are too stupid to read, which, coincidentally, is the Republican base.
Watergate? This would be watergate:
TERRORIST ATTACKS ON EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE BUSH YEARS:
In 2002 the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked - 10 were killed
In 2004 the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked - 2 killed, 9 injured
In 2004 the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed - 8 killed
In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria - 1 killed.
In 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens
In 2008 the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.
In 2008 the US Embassy in Yemen was bombed -10 killed
You keep posting these stats. How many of these people killed were the protected or the protectors?
lamont sanford

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13830 May 10, 2013
"Ugh...Jorg not killed in attack on Lascaux. Jorg killed because of cave painting." — Hillary Clinton's Paleolithic ancestor.

You could knock me over with a feather right now: Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Is a Registered Democrat. http://t.co/ec0rpNz6R3

IRS admits targeting conservatives. Says they’re sorry... for getting caught.

Dershowitz: "Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law’s smartest students." http://t.co/uDLErHuxEF

Dems now out w/ talking pts about talking pts. ABC: 12 Revisions to Benghazi Talking Pts, Scrubbed Terror Reference. If Talking Points could talk, they'd be saying "coverup!"

“Byah!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13831 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is that people expect us to be spinning over Benghazi and seem totally indignant that we aren't. Yet when you push them over the memos and warnings prior to 9/11, the lies about WMD, and the embassy attacks, they completely ignore that. It's okay that Bush ignored the warnings from the intel community that resulted in the deaths of over 3000 Americans. It's okay that Bush lied to us all about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's okay that there were nearly a dozen unanswered attacks on American embassies resulting in the death of many Americans, but by gawd, let 4 people die during a democratic administration in an embassy attack and they'll go hog wild.
I'm sorry, I just can't take that bullshit seriously. It's borderline retarded.
Honestly, I didn't like any of these situations. I couldn't stand Bush and I hold his family mostly responsible for ending the Republican party as it was.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13832 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep posting these stats. How many of these people killed were the protected or the protectors?
Why would it matter? It shows beyond any reasonable doubt one of two things: that this is a ridiculous witchunt by a paranoid and desperate party, or that incompetence by the Bush administration is so accepted by the entire country that anything that happened during his reign simply doesn't count. Imagine the families of these Americans watching the Benghazi spectacle. I guess their sons and daughters aren't as important.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13833 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally speaking, that is going to be a tough one for me and one I hope doesn't happen. I like them both. If one or the other runs, I will vote for which ever one votes. If they both run, I will have a hell of a time deciding.
It is going to depend a lot on what they both have to say leading up to the election. Hillary was my pick in 2008, but she didn't get the nomination. I admire Christie for what seems to be his willingness to work both sides of the aisle. Going to be a tough one.
That is a tough one Doggy Style. One is a fat ass while the other one is a big ass. Although I do not believe that two dumbocrats can run against each other.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13834 May 10, 2013
One of your (right Doggy?) boys, Jay Carney, got his ass handed to him today by friendly fire. Even the ABC (anyone but conservatives) Network is sick and tired of the dumbocrat lies.
lamont sanford

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13835 May 10, 2013
An iceberg didn't sink the titanic, it was a 20 mm Charlie chaplin movie. also, bushes fault. now, move along sheeple low infod emocrats anf update your info from TMZ and john syewart,
lamont sanford

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13836 May 10, 2013
An iceberg didn't sink the titanic, it was a 20 mm Charlie chaplin movie. also, bushes fault. now, move along sheeple low info democrats and update your info from TMZ and john stewart.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13837 May 10, 2013
Actually, I was talking to a republican, not a retard. If I want to address a retard, I will speak to you by name. Your ignorance is the reason for the downfall of your own party.

Who you gonna run....Ted Cruz? Please do.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a tough one Doggy Style. One is a fat ass while the other one is a big ass. Although I do not believe that two dumbocrats can run against each other.
lamont sanford

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13838 May 10, 2013
A volcano didn't wipe out Pompeii, it was the dead sea scrolls. also, bushes fault.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#13839 May 10, 2013
Funny, but to rational people, it didn't seem that way at all, but please, continue with your fantasy. It will serve you well in 2016...when Hillary is your president and you are dumbfounded as to the reasons why....not that you aren't dumbfounded by most things.
Crowley wrote:
One of your (right Doggy?) boys, Jay Carney, got his ass handed to him today by friendly fire. Even the ABC (anyone but conservatives) Network is sick and tired of the dumbocrat lies.
lamont sanford

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13840 May 10, 2013
terrorists didn't kill boston marathon runners, it was a dvd collection of the Gilmore girls, and also bushes fault
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13841 May 10, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christie is a republican, dipshit. Know who else is a republican? The guy that legislates soft drinks and is the head of the anti-gun parade. Mayor of NYC, Michael Bloomberg. You guys are too stupid to be this confused.

Christie can't win the republican nomination. He's nowhere near idiot GOP gunnut tea bagger racist enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Adkins 22 min SurgeryGirl22 1
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 22 min Moonbaby 62
herd football 2014 24 min smfh 304
Inhumane Treatment at Western Regional Jail 26 min Mrs Fatty Parks 1
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 33 min honeymylove 3,200
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 51
Lonesome and tired of life 1 hr Pea brain 10
whiskey rocks shooting 1 hr fess 46
•••
•••