Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13853 May 10, 2013
ralph maddow has bush fantasies all night on mslsd. jusr like all liberals, gender confused, entitled negro, or wussy white picked on in highschool male.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13854 May 10, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt it won't hurt in 2016. Like I've said before, you dumbocrats don't care about morals or ethics. Just keep the welfare checks coming. I can't wait to watch Oliar weasel his way out of this one. One thing about you idiots, you sure are entertaining.
Why would you talk about morals or ethics? Your party wants to cut food for the elderly by 33 percent and use vouchers for medicine. That's morally wrong. And how ethical is it to make up lies that lead to the deaths of a half million of God's children? Republicans talking about morals and ethics is as laughable as hearing them talk about fiscal responsibility after the most reckless spender in history.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13855 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Whoever they run will be little more than a sacrificial lamb. Hillary is a cold bitch. Imagine the back-of-the-woodshed whipping she'd put on one of these idiots in the foreign policy debate. I actually felt sorry for the guy during her Benghazi hearing. She was such a vicious bitch. I was waiting for her to call him a dumb bastard and tell him to go f_ck himself.
Cruz will have to change the spelling of his name to win the nomination. But it can't be like Tom's. It'll have to be dumbed down to Crooz. One's too "foreign-ey" and the other is too Hollywood. I don't think they ever figured out that Willard was a guy who believes Jesus stopped over in the states to bs with a guy named Joe Smith.
Yeah Meat Lover, I felt sorry for the guy too. She is a bitch, a lying bitch.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13856 May 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz looks almost like the DC drunk Joe McCarthy, near spitting image.
I absolutely cannot wait until the "special section" of the republican party nominates him. It is going to be a complete riot.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13857 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Whoever they run will be little more than a sacrificial lamb. Hillary is a cold bitch. Imagine the back-of-the-woodshed whipping she'd put on one of these idiots in the foreign policy debate. I actually felt sorry for the guy during her Benghazi hearing. She was such a vicious bitch. I was waiting for her to call him a dumb bastard and tell him to go f_ck himself.
Cruz will have to change the spelling of his name to win the nomination. But it can't be like Tom's. It'll have to be dumbed down to Crooz. One's too "foreign-ey" and the other is too Hollywood. I don't think they ever figured out that Willard was a guy who believes Jesus stopped over in the states to bs with a guy named Joe Smith.
Not only that, but Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan were brothers. That God came to earth in human form and slammed Mary, and that when you die....ready for this one....you get your own planet.

Yep.

This is the guy they were willing to elect to the office of president.

Not only that, but when Mittens went to the Temple on Sundays, he dressed like this:

http://home.teleport.com/~packham/m1-sign.jpg

Can you imagine him popping out of church to address the nation in an emergency dressed like that?

LMAO.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13858 May 10, 2013
lamont sanford wrote:
ralph maddow has bush fantasies all night on mslsd. jusr like all liberals, gender confused, entitled negro, or wussy white picked on in highschool male.
And yet they wonder why they can't win an election. Shhhh. Don't tell them: it takes 51 percent to win and old rich white guys are only 28 percent of the electorate.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13859 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, but Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan were brothers. That God came to earth in human form and slammed Mary, and that when you die....ready for this one....you get your own planet.
Yep.
This is the guy they were willing to elect to the office of president.
Not only that, but when Mittens went to the Temple on Sundays, he dressed like this:
http://home.teleport.com/~packham/m1-sign.jpg
Can you imagine him popping out of church to address the nation in an emergency dressed like that?
LMAO.
Not only that, but I wonder if his E-meter would be in the oval office. You know, the device they use to measure thetans, the little beings inside you that make you do bad stuff. People will think we're making this shut up, but I couldn't think of bullshit like this if a I swallowed some shrooms with a hit of acid on my tongue while holding in a crack hit at a Pink Floyd lazer show.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13860 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they wonder why they can't win an election. Shhhh. Don't tell them: it takes 51 percent to win and old rich white guys are only 28 percent of the electorate.
Republicans are counting on retards to put them over the top.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13861 May 10, 2013
Chaz Bono is a great liberal! Ralph Maddow is as well. Rosie O'Donnell, Tub of lard ,Micheal Moore, the list goes on. Murderers, Racists, Sodomites, perverts, shiftless lazy asses, TMZ followers, the country is rotting from within inside due and the world is upside down. Go libs!!!
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13862 May 10, 2013
Some saddening news. Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of a great entitled negro democrat Malcolm X was killed in a fire in mexico today. Despair......
1 post removed

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13864 May 10, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't allow millions to be killed in furnaces like dogs. The Jewish people are still being mishandled by just about every nation with the exception of the US. Do you know where the Muslim people derive from? The illegitimate son of Abraham. The Jewish people resided in Israel until the Babylonian and Persians came in and run them out, burned them, raped them, beheaded them, and destroyed the temple. The bastard child of Abraham by his wife's maid servant was sent out with her son and that was the beginning of the Persian and Babylonian empires that destroyed Israel and the Jews. Where do you think Babylonia and Persia is today? Iraq, Iran, Syria, and the other countries that are helping those poor little Palestinians that you love so much. There never was a Palestine. They are despots from Syria and other middle eastern countries. They were run out of other Arab countries and don't want those common thugs. They strap bombs on there kids and walk into restaurants or some other establishments and blow themselves up like barbarians. Lob missiles and plant road side bombs for innocent people to die. You want to complain about Jewish people because you are a Jewish hating idiot. I have know sympathy for Muslims what so ever. They killed over 3.000 people on 911 and none of the so called Muslims stood up and tried to stand up and discount these idiots or would ever say a bad word about UBL. Know all they did is keep his stinky rear hidden to protect his sorry worthless rear. So yes we should protect Israel to the end of time. They are one of our closest allies and we need to be the same for them. As far as the blacks are concerned they are able to work, buy homes, and live just like every other person in our country. So what do you think that the white community should do, because we had some idiots and greedy bastards in the past do horrible things to them. Submit ourselves to them and become there slaves? You make no sense. I provided you a history lesson so I am done.
Would you like a little cheese with your whine? Because your rant made no sense. The Blacks don't need your permission to get on with what they are currently doing and just because the media has convinced the country and the world to view the entire Black race on the actions and misdeeds of a few instead of looking at the other millions of hard working Blacks that don't think about or give a damn about white people or what they think, doesn't mean we are not laughing at the hypocrisy of whites.

Wanting to take care of and protect Israel from the big bad world forever, while accusing Blacks of wanting a nanny state is hysterical and makes us pity you for the fools you are. You're not admired or respected anymore at home or globally. You've people have done a job on the world and they don't trust you. They smile in your face and count their teeth after meeting you.

A history lesson...ha! right.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13865 May 10, 2013
Its a great thing to know, and a secure feeling to be assured that the Obama administration relies on such weighty thinkers as "Rev" Al Sharpton. That's reinsuring for me to know that he is a go too guy for them for guidance and advice.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13866 May 10, 2013
lamont sanford wrote:
Chaz Bono is a great liberal! Ralph Maddow is as well. Rosie O'Donnell, Tub of lard ,Micheal Moore, the list goes on. Murderers, Racists, Sodomites, perverts, shiftless lazy asses, TMZ followers, the country is rotting from within inside due and the world is upside down. Go libs!!!
aahhh don't do that. Or, you are going to make me pull out a list of wrongdoings by the right that will have you curled up in a ball and reflecting on your own childhood of sexual abuse.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13867 May 10, 2013
Its great to know he meets with such luminaries and intelligentsia from MSNBC to discuss tax policy for Americans. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/20...

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13868 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, but I wonder if his E-meter would be in the oval office. You know, the device they use to measure thetans, the little beings inside you that make you do bad stuff. People will think we're making this shut up, but I couldn't think of bullshit like this if a I swallowed some shrooms with a hit of acid on my tongue while holding in a crack hit at a Pink Floyd lazer show.
I spent almost two years living in Orem Utah and since there was no social life to be had there, I used my spare time to research the cult of Mormonism. And yes, since they worship and earthly prophet, they are in fact, a cult.

I give them credit for one thing and one thing only. When natural disasters occur anywhere in the world, they are there with food and medical supplies. I bring that up only because when the earthquake hit in Haiti a few years back, Pat Robertson said it was because the Haitians made a deal with the devil. While he was uttering those words on TV, the MoMos were delivering food and medical supplies.

But, their motives are not entirely non-self serving. They're looking for new recruits.

Beyond their willingness to do good works (unlike the born again doucheknots who claim the Haitians brought this misery on themselves), they are a bizarre group with bizarre beliefs and rituals.

And republicans were willing to elect one to the highest office in the land.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13869 May 10, 2013
lamont sanford wrote:
Some saddening news. Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of a great entitled negro democrat Malcolm X was killed in a fire in mexico today. Despair......
The only protected and entitled race is the white race, but not for much longer. Yay! The glory days of white power and the entrenched stucture are crumbling. This is why you've all been crying so loudly and fighting so desperately and wanting to "go back to your America" is because the days of privilege are coming to an end. You scared as hell as the days of equality stare you in the face. Where in the real world you are no longer bumped to the front of the line and given prime rib while others survive on hamburger.

"entitled negro" That's funny.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13870 May 10, 2013
I'm comforted to know that Ralph Maddow, even though she pees standing up, has access to the WH and is involved on a deep level talks concerning tax rates.

Also that rappers and such great film stars as Ashley Judd have the ear of our leader. We are in good hands.

Level 3

Location hidden

#13871 May 10, 2013
lamont sanford wrote:
Its a great thing to know, and a secure feeling to be assured that the Obama administration relies on such weighty thinkers as "Rev" Al Sharpton. That's reinsuring for me to know that he is a go too guy for them for guidance and advice.
bwahahaha says the guy that just helped re-elect Mark Sanford. lol good times good times. Now he is true reflection of you family values constituents.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13872 May 10, 2013
I love Chaz Bono. Her mustache is almost grown in complete and rivals "buy my BC or else" Sandra Flukes. She is a great American progressive and the poster board face of the new progressive democrat party. GO LIBS!!!
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13873 May 10, 2013
Poor Malcom "malick" Shabazz. Now he can at least join with his 50 virgins and marijuana fields. GO LIBS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mildred Bateman hospital 2 min Rover 8
America Held Hostage Day 305 2 min Anonymous 14
yellow cab of huntington (Nov '14) 19 min White cab 8
Old Charlie tried to give them his "Rose." 35 min Donald 4
Ban manditory moving 1 hr Real 4
DNC's fundraising worst October in 15 years 1 hr yup 4
Latest: Hillary blames Obama for loss 1 hr yeti 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance