Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 610)

Showing posts 12,181 - 12,200 of43,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, and none of these scandals include Lindsey Graham. He hasn't been outed yet, but it's coming.
;)
Eric Cantor will be outted way before Graham. Guy's so gay he looks like he's gonna fly away.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Don't get your panties in a bunch Doggy Style. I was not saying that Barney Frank was a sex scandal, I was merely pointing out that he might be available for you. Here is your Sex Scandal Team:

Captain - Slick Willie
Asst Captain - Al Gore (are your dumb ass democrat women really that disparate?)

Anthony Weiner - I bet even his name turns you on Doggy Style

Eliot Spitzer

John Edwards (typical scum bag democrat) has an affair while his wife is dying of cancer

Jim McGreevy (switch hitter)

Gary Condit (a Slick Willie wannabe)

David Patterson

I am college educated with a degree in economics and that is exactly why I am a republican.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, and none of these scandals include Lindsey Graham. He hasn't been outed yet, but it's coming.
;)
How can you be sure? Are you banging him, Doggy Style?
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Cantor will be outted way before Graham. Guy's so gay he looks like he's gonna fly away.
You may hate bacon, but apparently you want to slip the pork to Cantor.
Pearls

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you seen him wearing his pearl necklace?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I can be sure because he is.

;)

And your fantasies about who I have sex with say a lot more about what goes on in your head than it does mine.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Here's your list of republican sex scandals.

You don't have a "captain" because you're pretty much cast adrift on a rudderless ship:

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex...

Bill Clinton's biggest sex scandal is yet to come because he is going to fck all of you republicans hard in 2016 when his wife wins the presidency.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he's met Michelle Bachmann's husband yet?

Now there's a sex scandal waiting to happen. LOL.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Your mind immediately goes to someone having gay sex. You just can't stop thinking about it, can you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You may hate bacon, but apparently you want to slip the pork to Cantor.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I love bacon. **shaking keys now**
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Here's your list of republican sex scandals.
You don't have a "captain" because you're pretty much cast adrift on a rudderless ship:
http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Republican_Sex...
Bill Clinton's biggest sex scandal is yet to come because he is going to fck all of you republicans hard in 2016 when his wife wins the presidency.
;)
As long as she panders to your special interest groups and keeps the welfare checks coming, she will win.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
I love bacon.**shaking keys now**
You're going to make Crowley's head explode.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Your mind immediately goes to someone having gay sex. You just can't stop thinking about it, can you?
<quoted text>
When I think of democrat men, I always think of weak minded gays. And speaking of people ready to come out, when is your (right?) boy Harry Reid going to make the announcement?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Let me help you with that. Special interest groups = All Americans. As long as your party continues to exclude anyone who is not white they will continue to lose.

Now, which strategy is working?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as she panders to your special interest groups and keeps the welfare checks coming, she will win.
Retired RR

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the check f**k face..

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
When I think of democrat men, I always think of weak minded gays.
Of course you do. That's your fantasy life ruling your thoughts.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>And speaking of people ready to come out, when is your (right?) boy Harry Reid going to make the announcement?
I don't know. I don't think much about other men's sexuality. But are you asking because you want to ask him out?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Let me help you with that. Special interest groups = All Americans. As long as your party continues to exclude anyone who is not white they will continue to lose.
Now, which strategy is working?
<quoted text>
Seriously? All Americans? All americans are not illegal immigrants, gay, women, or union members.
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary doesn't need to pander to anyone but Americans to win. She's the most admired woman on the planet. She's a killer, you guys know it, and you're all pissing your pants. I just can't wait to see who she puts over her knee in debates. Christie isn't idiot gunnut GOP whacko tea bagger enough to win the GOP nomination. Paul Ryan knows better than to throw his hat in the ring - if Biden can eat his lunch for him like he did last year, a cold bitch like Hillary may very well break that kid down into tears. No matter who it is, it will be brutal. I have dreams that it's Sarah Palin and after Hillary reminds her that the view from her porch isn't really foreign policy experience, Palin goes nuts and gets physically violent. But Hillary is a mean bitch, so she just cold cocks that cunnt into the third row.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do. That's your fantasy life ruling your thoughts.
<quoted text>
I don't know. I don't think much about other men's sexuality. But are you asking because you want to ask him out?
If you don't think about other men`s sexuality, why are you writing about Michelle Bachman`s husband? Typical democrat lies and ignorance.
1 post removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

God, you're dumb. Hopelessly ignorant.

The phrase "all Americans" meant in this context that the democrats are not excluding all of those people you mentioned. Republicans are.

I know that doesn't help clarify it for you because you are ignorant, but for others reading, it's just another case of me showing everyone how retarded you are.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? All Americans? All americans are not illegal immigrants, gay, women, or union members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,181 - 12,200 of43,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NFL Draft 2014 12 min 9ernation 1
cabell co school board 15 min 3 witness 76
what's the best type of snuff? 22 min chris 1
James nicks 31 min WV_Hater 7
is it normal to have doubts about a relationship? 35 min Nancy 5
Angie Rescsre 1 hr lol 68
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr jimmy love found raped 3,900
Huntington high school 15 hr Policy 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••