Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10420 Dec 8, 2012
manchin IS a traitor wrote:
Manchin = Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones.
link to rt.com
John Wayne

Troy, VA

#10421 Dec 8, 2012
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
Vote Jesco White!
motobie

Oviedo, FL

#10422 Dec 8, 2012
dont blame obama for the mess in washington its the republicans look they have gr of 18% hell that won't get you in school and look at all the coal miners no health ins when they retire so black lung and sit till you die wake and go back to school all of you
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10423 Dec 8, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
i have been posting facts, not my opinion or other's opinions. It's FACTS! Maybe my opinion isn't a "fact", but the articles and links i have posted show fact..it is what's happening. It's not fake. Pictures/live blog feeds..there are also twitter accounts, tweets from Israelis and Palestinians. Have you looked at any of it?? Because if you haven't you need to before you can have an educated opinion about what my message is. Otherwise you're just being some jerk whose upset that your moral beliefs are matching up with your political ones.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10424 Dec 8, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been posting facts, not my opinion or other's opinions. It's FACTS! Maybe my opinion isn't a "fact", but the articles and links i have posted show fact..it is what's happening. It's not fake. Pictures/live blog feeds..there are also twitter accounts, tweets from Israelis and Palestinians. Have you looked at any of it?? Because if you haven't you need to before you can have an educated opinion about what my message is. Otherwise you're just being some jerk whose upset that your moral beliefs are matching up with your political ones.
sorry, this is hope, i'm logged into another profile for some reason.. anyway..i also meant "aren't" not are
Madd

Oakvale, WV

#10425 Dec 8, 2012
what in the heil is everyone talking about ????

Level 7

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10426 Dec 8, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
You still take the side of the Muslim terrorists against Israel.
Others have told you and told you and told you how wrong you are in your so called "facts" of which they are nothing more than the false views of those who speak against Israel.
You have gotten on here calling me names and labeling me of being this,that and the other every time I speak out against your lies and ill depictions,and then say that I'm upset?
I;m not upset at all,I have no need to be upset about anything you display against Israel because I'm not the only one that can see through your lies,misrepresentations as well as your inferiority that you try to hide about yourself.
I'm at peace with my moral beliefs because they are not bogus and the reason why they are not bogus is because I either see both sides of the story or else I see the bigger picture probably much more than you do and if that makes me out to be a jerk as you say then so be it.
I much rather be a jerk that sees things in its entirety than to be indoctrinated into believing in only one side of the issue.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#10427 Dec 8, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
Others have told you and told you and told you how wrong you are in your so called "facts" of which they are nothing more than the false views of those who speak against Israel.
You have gotten on here calling me names and labeling me of being this,that and the other every time I speak out against your lies and ill depictions,and then say that I'm upset?
I;m not upset at all,I have no need to be upset about anything you display against Israel because I'm not the only one that can see through your lies,misrepresentations as well as your inferiority that you try to hide about yourself.
I'm at peace with my moral beliefs because they are not bogus and the reason why they are not bogus is because I either see both sides of the story or else I see the bigger picture probably much more than you do and if that makes me out to be a jerk as you say then so be it.
I much rather be a jerk that sees things in its entirety than to be indoctrinated into believing in only one side of the issue.
Hey GCD, Sup? You doing okay?
1 post removed

Level 7

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10429 Dec 9, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GCD, Sup? You doing okay?
I'm doin' just fine.
How bout' yourself?
Bull

Springfield, NJ

#10430 Dec 9, 2012
motobie wrote:
dont blame obama for the mess in washington its the republicans look they have gr of 18% hell that won't get you in school and look at all the coal miners no health ins when they retire so black lung and sit till you die wake and go back to school all of you
. What a very stupid post ! I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading you post ! Don't be so stupid , "think before you post"!!
1 post removed

“The Wizard Speaks”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10432 Dec 9, 2012
get

“The Wizard Speaks”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10433 Dec 9, 2012
my

“The Wizard Speaks”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10434 Dec 9, 2012
posting

“The Wizard Speaks”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10435 Dec 9, 2012
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10437 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
yeah and i'm saying the very same thing about you, except reverse. Do you like our government? Do you believe they have the people's best interest in mind? or the world's for that matter?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10438 Dec 9, 2012
oh and i wrote an academic research paper about the history of the conflict, I had to be objective or fail. That's how I learned about it in the first place. So I researched with almost no prior knowledge. I studied in detail from both sides. And that's how I was able to form an opinion. So I'm not blind on the subject. I know everything I should, but logically it makes sense to me that Israel, backed by the United States is being imperialistic a-holes.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10439 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
do these images not disturb you, like in the deepest part of your heart. And the people with the military uniforms on are Israeli soldiers. The people in normal clothes, that look like civilians are the Palestinians (just so we're clear). How are the photos biased against one side or the other, they're just pictures people have taken...

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...

oh and there are no images like these coming from Israel, no Hamas on their territory. None. Nothing written on the walls of their houses stating "We rape will rape all Israeli women" no hamas soldier standing over dead israeli bodies smiling..

Level 7

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#10440 Dec 9, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
do these images not disturb you, like in the deepest part of your heart. And the people with the military uniforms on are Israeli soldiers. The people in normal clothes, that look like civilians are the Palestinians (just so we're clear). How are the photos biased against one side or the other, they're just pictures people have taken...
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...
oh and there are no images like these coming from Israel, no Hamas on their territory. None. Nothing written on the walls of their houses stating "We rape will rape all Israeli women" no hamas soldier standing over dead israeli bodies smiling..
Just like I said,you don't get it.
You only see one side and one side only and apparently you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.
Blame everything on the people of Israel and their government no matter if they are not at fault and give the Muslim extremists a pass each and every time.
For as long as you keep that one-sided nonsense of yours up and making up stuff and distorting the facts and also piggybacking off of the wrong things you will never see the whole picture,you will never allow yourself to hear both sides of the situation.
So therefore you allow yourself to remain in darkness with your foolish pride pretending to know more about the situation between Israel and the Islamic neighboring terrorists than anyone else when all you are doing is making yourself look very totally ridiculous every time you come on here bashing Israel and praising their enemies when their enemies don't giver a damn about you either who would rather call you an infidel and kill you than to make peace with you.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10441 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You only see one side and one side only and apparently you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.
Blame everything on the people of Israel and their government no matter if they are not at fault and give the Muslim extremists a pass each and every time.
For as long as you keep that one-sided nonsense of yours up and making up stuff and distorting the facts and also piggybacking off of the wrong things you will never see the whole picture,you will never allow yourself to hear both sides of the situation.
So therefore you allow yourself to remain in darkness with your foolish pride pretending to know more about the situation between Israel and the Islamic neighboring terrorists than anyone else when all you are doing is making yourself look very totally ridiculous every time you come on here bashing Israel and praising their enemies when their enemies don't giver a damn about you either who would rather call you an infidel and kill you than to make peace with you.
what do you think about the pictures? you have yet to mention them
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10442 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
and you keep reiterating the point of being one sided. I told you i wrote an academic research paper...i had to research BOTH sides, and also the objective..news and history..so i know..stop saying i don't...that point is moot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington area cheapskates 1 min Tonei 30
Alex Gibbs 29 min Police 159
Fresh Fart Tuesday 33 min Cheesewhiz 2
Sheetz Westend 33 min herschel 4
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 55 min Backwoods 79
cars r us 1 hr None 16
Cars R Us 1 hr None 12

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages