Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#61489 Sep 1, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be sure to keep a life jacket and fire extinguisher right next to my assault rifle, dont you worry.
Your assault rifle. Hilarious. George, that orange tip means it's a toy. Just like your "drone."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61490 Sep 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, according to the Amnesty International, only Syria has. Until the dumb gunnuts of the US joined us up to the club.
amnesty international is a chit organzation. http://www.thecommentator.com/article/1279/am...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61491 Sep 1, 2014
you should not support them bacon. they condemned your guy obama. and they didnt like the attack on bin ladens compound.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61492 Sep 1, 2014
they dont like drones in yemen and pakistan either cause obama kills innocents. hahaha.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#61493 Sep 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they my made up statistics when you're the only one who has ever made them up? I think your supermarket tabloids are getting the best of your uneducated brain, George. I'm sure of it.
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. Sorry. Not a statistic, just a fact. Queue insane homophobic rant from dumb tea baggers.
If you are judging everybody by your own behavior, I would hardly call you a heterosexual.
Dalai Lama

Saint Albans, WV

#61494 Sep 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assault rifle. Hilarious. George, that orange tip means it's a toy. Just like your "drone."
I bet both my drone and my assault rifle each cost more than your car, you know the one your mom gave you.
Dalai Lama

Saint Albans, WV

#61495 Sep 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. Sorry. Not a statistic, just a fact.
LOL Your made up gay butt sex statistics are NOT a fact. ANd only an idiot pansy ass like you would even say such nonsense. Do you really think just because you repeat your delusions over and over that people actually believe your idiocy? They dont. Hahaha

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61496 Sep 1, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
Lets at least admit the hard reality of things. The ONLY way we will ever reduce emissions to a level that these so called experts say is needed to combat their imaginary man made global warming is is 90% of the worlds population is wiped out an the rest live in mud huts and eat weeds.
Speaking of made-up statistics, I have yet to see george supply any link or reference to support this claim, which he made just yesterday evening. How quickly we forget.
Dalai Lama

Saint Albans, WV

#61497 Sep 1, 2014
If you want to see Obama get slammed by Dems, Repubs, and the military alike check out this weeks NBC's Meet the Press. He is called out by everyone for being a clueless do nothing. Funny stuff.
Dalai Lama

Saint Albans, WV

#61498 Sep 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of made-up statistics, I have yet to see george supply any link or reference to support this claim, which he made just yesterday evening. How quickly we forget.
WHy doesnt it surprise me that you cant even recognize hyperbole. Debating with you is like trying to debate with a 3rd grader. Your intelligence and maturity level are far too low to be included in constructive adult discussions. Stick to parroting the DailyKOS.

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61499 Sep 1, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy doesnt it surprise me that you cant even recognize hyperbole. Debating with you is like trying to debate with a 3rd grader. Your intelligence and maturity level are far too low to be included in constructive adult discussions. Stick to parroting the DailyKOS.
Ha-ha, that's a good one! You, a constructive adult!
So you admit you pulled the number, and the entire concept, out of your butt then? K-Mart has a sale on a bale of toilet paper this week. You'd better stock up.
Dalai Lama

Saint Albans, WV

#61500 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Ha-ha, that's a good one! You, a constructive adult!
So you admit you pulled the number, and the entire concept, out of your butt then? K-Mart has a sale on a bale of toilet paper this week. You'd better stock up.
Look up the word hyperbole. My god you are friggin retarded. K-Mart has a sale on finger paints. You better stock up.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61501 Sep 1, 2014
you liberal queers. obamas man promises sex change to a convict on the tax payers dime. why dont you queer rights people take care of our real service members, the ones on the veteran waiting list huh ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27376...

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61502 Sep 1, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word hyperbole. My god you are friggin retarded. K-Mart has a sale on finger paints. You better stock up.
So you exaggerate and stretch the truth then, sometimes beyond all recognition. Have you peeked ahead to see what's coming tomorrow on your Word-of-the-Day calendar? Perhaps dissemble, or prevaricate?
WHo am I

Saint Albans, WV

#61503 Sep 1, 2014
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo Bay."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman."
"I won't seek re-election unless unemployment falls below 5%."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."
“If you like your insurance you can keep it”
“If you like your doctor you can keep it”

“Save light, save coal.”

Clarksburg, WV

#61504 Sep 1, 2014
By the way george, the article that set you of yesterday was not from Daily Kos, but Bakken.com , a shale industry newsletter.
http://bakken.com/news/id/220427/leaked-u-n-c...
They seemed to take the news seriously. What do you know that Bakken.com and so many educated professional scientists don't know? What are your qualifications for holding this secret, exalted (some might say exaggerated) level of knowledge that they believe to be true?
You're the reason your kids are ignorant rednecks, george. That, and your luck in finding someone dumber than you to marry. I have to question her taste and intelligence, based on the mistake of choosing you. Or, if you aren't married, maybe the women in your area are smarter than it seems from limited data. More study would be required. That's the scientific method, george. You know, how the scientists you disparage solve a problem. What's your undisclosed methodology?
WHo am I

Saint Albans, WV

#61505 Sep 1, 2014
<quoted text>
So you exaggerate and stretch the truth then, sometimes beyond all recognition. Have you peeked ahead to see what's coming tomorrow on your Word-of-the-Day calendar? Perhaps dissemble, or prevaricate?
Ask you mommy to teach you the meaning of the word hyperbole. It is no wonder you are such a clueless follower, you got the IQ of a turnip.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61506 Sep 1, 2014
WHo am I wrote:
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo Bay."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman."
"I won't seek re-election unless unemployment falls below 5%."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."
“If you like your insurance you can keep it”
“If you like your doctor you can keep it”
al quida is finished isnt it ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61507 Sep 1, 2014
knowing that obama is a law breaker and liar the 47 percenters still voted for him grasping at straws hoping the man will give them something for their vote besides this ....
George

Saint Albans, WV

#61508 Sep 1, 2014
These idiots think we can supply enough arms to Ukraine to fight the RUSSIANS for pitys sake. My God what a bunch of clueless dumbasses we have running this country. Keep poking the bear and see what happens.

==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. Democratic and Republican lawmakers on Sunday urged Washington to arm the Ukrainian government, saying it needed help to repel what they called Russia's invasion of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 3 min Hall 45
Why are blacks black ? 4 min Mookymook 5
Leaving the tri state 5 min The Truth 24
Baltimore Street drugs 8 min Good 196
Rt champs 25 min Said it 3
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 32 min Obama the kenyan 44
Spit or Swallow 39 min Sissy 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance