Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61422 Aug 31, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us the links for the evidence supporting your claim.
Also, the influence of money in the climate change controversy is entirely on the side of the fossil fuel companies which make billions of dollars annually and sometimes pay very little in taxes. No scientists are getting filthy rich on research grants. They make enough to pay the bills and take a vacation, but that's about it.
You get your money somehow from the coal industry, don't you, george? That's why you defend it with such fervor, isn't it? Or are you just a petty redneck with a coal fetish? Do you roll your smokes with a sprinkling of coal dust? These are all questions that you don't feel like answering right now, aren't they?
the biggest mistake you libbys ever made was juggling the true figures in your global warming disaster alarm. you should have never lied. now nobody believes you.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61423 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>who says they cant ? these guys ?
http://rt.com/files/news/21/b1/b0/00/000_hkg9...
You have not supplied any facts, just aimless speculation. You have not answered any of my questions. You're good at avoiding a discussion with any substance to it, george.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61424 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
let the kill each other off. i dont give a chit about any of those sand neggros over there.
They are massacring Christians, Kurds, Yazidi, Turks, you name it. Not all of them being slaughtered are Muslims and IS terrorists dont plan on stopping EVER, until everyone on the planet is dead or believes exactly what they want us to. War is inevitable, the question is how many people do we want slaughtered before we acknowledge reality and stop it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61425 Aug 31, 2014
and those computer model programs your guys play with. wtf ?
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61426 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest mistake you libbys ever made was juggling the true figures in your global warming disaster alarm. you should have never lied. now nobody believes you.
The true figures dont work with the agenda they are trying to push. The fact the planets temps havent risen in almost 2 decades despite increasing CO2 level doesnt jive with their now debunked theories.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61427 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Dry up, Goo. We went over that several times last winter. Global climate change means global. Some parts are warmer, some are colder. That incident is really not pertinent to a discussion of what the world's long-term energy and carbon strategy should be.
listen and listen good. you libs dont get to pick and chose.... "oh its dry in southern california ! it must be global warming !" ..... libbys/obama/gore types lied when you said the ice is melting then you tried to prove it and became a global warming laughingstock around the world. hahaha. world headlines = global warming activist alarmists get stuck in chinese fire drill.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61428 Aug 31, 2014
libs ... were not like you. you think you can rule us but you cant.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61429 Aug 31, 2014
obama isnt our king ... hes your king, and what he says to you doesnt mean squat to us .. dont peddle his chit, we dont listen because hes a proven liar... get it ?
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61430 Aug 31, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
and those computer model programs your guys play with. wtf ?
These arrogant narcissistic idiots think They can make a computer model that predicts the future. It is beyond laughable. Their computer models cant accurately predict the weather 2-3 days from now and they expect you to believe they can predict the future climate 20, 100, 1000 years from now. And the sheeple believe them. The global warming doomsdayers are a kind of cult.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61431 Aug 31, 2014
I coined a new phrase.

IPCC = International Propaganda Climate Cult
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61432 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
They are massacring Christians, Kurds, Yazidi, Turks, you name it. Not all of them being slaughtered are Muslims and IS terrorists dont plan on stopping EVER, until everyone on the planet is dead or believes exactly what they want us to. War is inevitable, the question is how many people do we want slaughtered before we acknowledge reality and stop it.
yes and they all butcher. the iraqi army is just as bad as isis.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61433 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
I coined a new phrase.
IPCC = International Propaganda Climate Cult
yep.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#61434 Aug 31, 2014
muslims - - - - of the earth.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#61435 Aug 31, 2014
Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
These arrogant narcissistic idiots think They can make a computer model that predicts the future. It is beyond laughable. Their computer models cant accurately predict the weather 2-3 days from now and they expect you to believe they can predict the future climate 20, 100, 1000 years from now. And the sheeple believe them. The global warming doomsdayers are a kind of cult.
The fossil fuel industry is the cult. You still haven't provided any facts with evidence, or answers to my questions, george. Computer models can be tweaked to accommodate new facts. Your Fox News programming is rigid and unchanging, and was wrong to start with.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#61436 Aug 31, 2014
i wonder how many years off college adl has had and if he is a scientist?? or just a follower??
did he get his college degree or degrees reading internet babbling from the left.

my bet is he is just a looney follower making home brew is not consider a scientist.

show us a video guru of the bacon and adl tribe.hahaha
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61437 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
The fossil fuel industry is the cult. You still haven't provided any facts with evidence, or answers to my questions, george. Computer models can be tweaked to accommodate new facts. Your Fox News programming is rigid and unchanging, and was wrong to start with.
I am not going to provide a link to everything I say and every opinion I give. I dont really care what you believe or dont believe. If you have a specific question I might answer, but these vague generalized demands will be ignored. I give up trying to have a debate with the patholocially lying narcissist so I answer him when I feel like it, but I will try and answer your questions if they are specific, relevant, and not idiotic.
Billy

United States

#61438 Aug 31, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
i wonder how many years off college adl has had and if he is a scientist?? or just a follower??
did he get his college degree or degrees reading internet babbling from the left.
my bet is he is just a looney follower making home brew is not consider a scientist.
show us a video guru of the bacon and adl tribe.hahaha
I think he's a she.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61439 Aug 31, 2014
<quoted text>
ANd I will add that i get very little of anything from Fox. I think they had the most fair and honest coverage of the Ferguson fiasco but it isnt like I believe everything they try and push. I do watch them occasionally and you should also. They give different perspectives and they do have Democrats and people with your kind of attitude on their shows. It is prudent to listen to both sides and then make up your own mind, not read only the DAILYKOS and parrot it as truth.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61440 Aug 31, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's a she.
Yup.
Dalai Lama

Lizemores, WV

#61441 Aug 31, 2014
Fox has alot of hot chicks on also both as hosts and ans regular guest. Some are so hot I can barely concentrate on the issue at hand. LOL I will say I think the old coot they have on in the morning needs to go. I am sorry but he isnt fit for being an anchor. His age has taken its toll and I feel sorry for him watching his idiocy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1960 murders (Nov '11) 11 min Llblue 14
OJ Mayo gets what he deserves 17 min Nancy 5
backpage 29 min Grover 6
Black girl at 14th street auto zone 31 min mandingo 2
Huntington Little League baseball 1 hr HS little league 140
Lesage shooting 1 hr Bob 29
Victoria Dawn 1 hr Jlow 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance