Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#58296 Jul 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://youtu.be/2sJYa8epIII
Classic roo.
hillbilly

Oldtown, MD

#58297 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. Seriously. All of your posts are about gay sex. It passed up weird and went straight to state police registry.
Obsession signals desire.
no weird is you and frenchy making up butt sex statistics.that is like picture it says a thousand words.if there is any who in the flock would do that. is this some of obamas shovel ready jobs
we all know its ok if your light on your feet because obama said so
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58298 Jul 29, 2014
it is true bacon .. i get results from my shock and awe statements. it is kind of twisted the pleasure i get turning fellow americans i dont know into internet terrorists. you should of heard me laugh out loud when i saw what c esr moi was going to do after he hunted me down. im laughing right now.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58299 Jul 29, 2014
im working on turning ADL into a 4th floor barred window belleview patient. i hope he doesnt commit suicide after i get done with him.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58300 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic roo.
i wish i had that walking money. wool is expensive.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58301 Jul 29, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
no weird is you and frenchy making up butt sex statistics.that is like picture it says a thousand words.if there is any who in the flock would do that. is this some of obamas shovel ready jobs
we all know its ok if your light on your feet because obama said so
The only statistic anyone made up was George's "95 percent." Moi posted scientific data and I just mentioned the fact that heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. Because it's true. And I have yet to see even one shred of evidence that doesn't support that statement. All we get is your dumb, homophobic, scared, sexually-repressed and grossly inexperienced, juvenile comments.

Which, I guess, is typical of idiots like you on all subjects.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58302 Jul 29, 2014
im going to get on my bike and peddle to the circle K. i need a bag of that microwave popcorn and a 44 oz mountain dew. glad its quiet in norman with all the college students not ricky racing all over town. i dont have to obey the crosswalk light.
George

Charleston, WV

#58303 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
But... you don't have a good job.
I dont? Hahahaha Your delusions are acting up again.
George

Charleston, WV

#58304 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush received immunity for his admitted war crimes. And yet somehow, no matter how many times you see the actual court document filing, you pretend it isn't real.
So, one more time.
http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...
Sorry for the facts. AGAIN.
You are a delusional liar. Bush never received immunity for war crimes. He was never pardoned for war crimes(what you originally claimed and swore was the truth for weeks). Your delusions are not facts, but no matter how much your are proven the liar you will swear it til your last breath. Friggin hilarious stuff. Kinda like you made up gay butt sex statistics you swear are "facts". Hahaha
George

Charleston, WV

#58305 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush received immunity for his admitted war crimes. And yet somehow, no matter how many times you see the actual court document filing, you pretend it isn't real.
So, one more time.
http://warisacrime.org/sites/afterdowningstre...
Sorry for the facts. AGAIN.
Oh, and only under the Obama administration are illegal acts considered part of the scope of employment by the government.
George

Charleston, WV

#58306 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that particular individual kept her job by f_cking someone higher up the ladder that responsible for telling she was going to be fired if she missed anymore work.
I'm not willing to do that.
Yeah, always an excuse as to why others find good jobs and no one wants to hire you. Its you man, you are a mentally ill narcissistic homicidal lunatic, just what an employer is looking for.......... if they are the mafia. LMAO
George

Charleston, WV

#58307 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone insults my work ethic when I've worked up to three jobs while going to school full-time and helping a family member -- I hunt their worthless a ss down and slit their God d_mn throat while they sleep.
That's how that works.
Sleep tight.
And you wonder why you cant get and hold a job. You are a a mentally disturbed homicidal lunatic. But naw, its not you. Employers rather hire a homeless drug dealing 3rd grade drop out before they would hire a freak like you. I dont blame them. You need committed to an asylum.
George

Charleston, WV

#58308 Jul 29, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all had plate-fulls, but we don't all keep spouting contrived insults and bullshit all day long. If Goo has unresolved anger or other issues, he should be seeing a shrink and taking some meds. Even normal people have problems that require help sometimes. And, I suspect he's one of those people who could avoid over half his problems if he'd keep his mouth shut more often. I expect everyone knows someone like that. None of this has anything to do with West Virginia politics. This thread has become Just Obama-bashing from the right, and defense from the left, because nobody will come down from extreme positions and discuss reality and try to meet halfway.
You are the ultimate hypocrite. Spacey cadet the homicidal lunatic threatens to kill people and you talk about others with anger issues that need meds and help. Too friggin funny. We will read about Spacey in the paper one day when he goes off the deep end and slaughters a bunch of innocent people, wait and see. He needs reported to the FBI.
George

Charleston, WV

#58309 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just come on here to make fun of George.
Tell us some more or your made up gay butt sex statistics you claim as fact or maybe tell us again how you swear Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime. Hahaha
George

Charleston, WV

#58310 Jul 29, 2014
West Virginia land owner wrote:
<quoted text>
F.u..ck you.. Your 3rd job must be polishing knobs at the adult book store restrooms.AKA your library...
Hey be nice, he is just helping Bacon out making up gay butt sex statistics. ;) hahaha

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#58311 Jul 29, 2014
I see George made it in for his evening meltdown.
George

Charleston, WV

#58312 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>

Obsession signals desire.
We know, that is why you are obsessed with making up gay butt sex statistics and claiming they are fact. Friggin hilarious.
1 post removed
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58314 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why you cant get and hold a job. You are a a mentally disturbed homicidal lunatic. But naw, its not you. Employers rather hire a homeless drug dealing 3rd grade drop out before they would hire a freak like you. I dont blame them. You need committed to an asylum.
The sick SOB would not even make it up on my front porch...
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58315 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>We know, that is why you are obsessed with making up gay butt sex statistics and claiming they are fact. Friggin hilarious.
That's ba Ba Baaaaaaaaaaacoooooons passion.
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58316 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hey be nice, he is just helping Bacon out making up gay butt sex statistics. ;) hahaha
BaBaBaaaaaaacoon loves riding the Hershey Highway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panties for sale 11 min Yea right 16
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 1 hr nimisus769 247
April Morales 1 hr pril 2
Can humanity survive without religions? 2 hr MarkJ- 20
marshall 2 hr Turdsux 17
Robin trashy Nolan 2 hr Heather 1
Horrible Parent 2 hr Heather 2
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 2 hr It was me 109
More from around the web

Personal Finance