Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58314 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And you wonder why you cant get and hold a job. You are a a mentally disturbed homicidal lunatic. But naw, its not you. Employers rather hire a homeless drug dealing 3rd grade drop out before they would hire a freak like you. I dont blame them. You need committed to an asylum.
The sick SOB would not even make it up on my front porch...
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58315 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>We know, that is why you are obsessed with making up gay butt sex statistics and claiming they are fact. Friggin hilarious.
That's ba Ba Baaaaaaaaaaacoooooons passion.
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58316 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hey be nice, he is just helping Bacon out making up gay butt sex statistics. ;) hahaha
BaBaBaaaaaaacoon loves riding the Hershey Highway
West Virginia Landowner

Pittsburgh, PA

#58317 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. Seriously. All of your posts are about gay sex. It passed up weird and went straight to state police registry.
Obsession signals desire.
Dude..your gay butt statistics speaks volumes...
2 posts removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58320 Jul 30, 2014
Libbys are licking their wounds (or licking each other) over the dumb ass actions of their own, The cowardly wife beater (aka Ray Rice), The Left Wing Idiot (aka Tony Dungy), and the Loud Mouth Narcissist (aka Stephen A. Smith). Funny, all are black (so they must be liberals, right?) and between them they seem to have a war on women and gays. And of course the foul mouthed comedienne, Whoopi Goldberg, also a black liberal told women to straighten up if they didn't want their ass beat. Wow! Talk about a liberal bias!!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58321 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Libbys are licking their wounds (or licking each other) over the dumb ass actions of their own, The cowardly wife beater (aka Ray Rice), The Left Wing Idiot (aka Tony Dungy), and the Loud Mouth Narcissist (aka Stephen A. Smith). Funny, all are black (so they must be liberals, right?) and between them they seem to have a war on women and gays. And of course the foul mouthed comedienne, Whoopi Goldberg, also a black liberal told women to straighten up if they didn't want their ass beat. Wow! Talk about a liberal bias!!
lol. obsama running around and claiming the republicans have a war on women (equal pay) suddenly stopped after many of the white house staff of women said obsama is phhucking them on their paychecks in comparison of their counterparts.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58322 Jul 30, 2014
liberal democrats seem to always stick their feet in their mouths when on television. when caught they say "i didnt say that" or "it was taken out of context".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58323 Jul 30, 2014
today is the day congress votes on suing the president for his law breaking (obsmama care) every few months. fox news is reporting right now that obama and whats left of his party of fumbocrits are saying republicans are out to get him and impeach him. hahahaha what a laugher. "we arnt doing that" said john boehner. "its a scam that obama is using on his donation tour around america". 35 thousand for a plate of food. listen libbys and listen good. instead of giving that liar your money why dont you pay your student loans.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58324 Jul 30, 2014
im gonna tell you the truth .... right or wrong i aint voting for any democrats in this year election. democrats here and in washington are instigators of lies..
2 posts removed
Steve

Fairfax, VA

#58327 Jul 30, 2014
mama wrote:
I support joe, he has our back, and we need someone like him to take up for us in washington!!
dumb
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58328 Jul 30, 2014
http://youtu.be/AzSzq7KT-rQ people stop voting for dumbocrits. here is one of the top leaders of that party and shes obsamas right hand girl... she said this yesterday.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58329 Jul 30, 2014
nancy didnt take her brain pill.
Billy

Chesapeake, OH

#58330 Jul 30, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://youtu.be/AzSzq7KT-rQ people stop voting for dumbocrits. here is one of the top leaders of that party and shes obsamas right hand girl... she said this yesterday.
hamas is a humanitarian organization that shoots missiles at innocent people. Let's vote for her for president.
West Virginia Landowner

United States

#58331 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Your other avitar was better...." help me out here bacon " but this one is ok...
Instead of "shhh I screwed up again " it should say " shhh I lied again "
West Virginia Landowner

United States

#58332 Jul 30, 2014
How come liberals REALLY HATE a black conservative ?? Does it make them feel vulnerable because hey cannot exploit a black conservative for being treated unfairly ??
West Virginia Landowner

United States

#58333 Jul 30, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us some more or your made up gay butt sex statistics you claim as fact or maybe tell us again how you swear Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime. Hahaha
Baaaa Baaaa I say Baaaa Baaaaacooon Baaaaa. Baaacoooon feeds sheep the date rape drug....Baaaaa Baaaaacooon....

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58334 Jul 30, 2014
West Virginia Landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your other avitar was better...." help me out here bacon " but this one is ok...
Instead of "shhh I screwed up again " it should say " shhh I lied again "
What? No animal rape noises? No gay sex?

I'm proud of you. Still no coherency, grammar or intelligence, but 2 out 5 isn't bad.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58335 Jul 30, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
So now Ray Rice, Tony Dungy and Stephen Smith are democratic representatives? Gotcha.

And yeah, man, wtf? Get bacon back in your online identity.

Bacon makes everything better.
West Virginia Landowner

United States

#58336 Jul 30, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people come here for a serious discussion. The usual twisted crap from the right is bad enough without intentionally derailing any discussion with lies, trash talk, bullying and insults. If this were a bar, Goo would have been banned for life long ago. That's not the way to act in a public venue. This is how bar fights start, because someone can't stop acting stupid. If he actually is stupid, that might be an excuse, but there is still a fight.
YOU BIG F>>U>ING BABY...You can dish it out but cannot take it, but if someone gives some back to you , you run to the teacher crying saying they are picking on you and won't leave you alone....classical little crybaby....you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen....P...us...sy... tattle tale.....sniffff I am going to tell your Mommy what you done when I see her....
You already have proved yourself a hypocrite on the gun issue....now you have reinforced your blatant hypocrisy....
West Virginia Landowner

United States

#58337 Jul 30, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Ray Rice, Tony Dungy and Stephen Smith are democratic representatives? Gotcha.
And yeah, man, wtf? Get bacon back in your online identity.
Bacon makes everything better.
Bacon likes his his mutton.....Baaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 20 min Hepper see 1,097
Did the NFL boycott work 1 hr Knee Pads 1
who got shot on Cavalier DRIVE? 2 hr BILAD 7
John McCain mocks Donald Trump’s deferment ‘bon... 2 hr BILAD 21
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 3 hr Less than impressed 169
lawyer information 3 hr BILAD 5
huntington high teacher sexually assaults student 3 hr BILAD 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance