Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#58200 Jul 29, 2014
George sounds just like the father of a girl I used to date whose name was "George" as well.

He used to beat the f-ck out of his idiot wife who wouldn't leave him, cheat on her, and diddle his daughter (she over-sexualized herself and had the amount of tattoos common for women who have been sexually abused).

Like the George on this thread, he would rant and rave about conspiracies and took everything he heard from Art Bell or saw in chain e-mails as Gospel.

He also liked to rant on and on about Revelations (the only part of the Bible he ever read), and was convinced Y2k was going to be the end of the world and that government was going to implant chips into us and that would be the "sign of the beast."

It's no wonder the guy's daughter became a prostitute.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58201 Jul 29, 2014
But here is the winner of the Pulitzer (of grocery store checkout aisles).

Topix won't let me post a link because of language. It's a story in the MUST READ section of the Daily Mail. It's about a Chinese family that let their kid poop on a seat.

No shitt. Well, some.
George

Milton, WV

#58202 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You still seem confused even after months of explanations. Which, I guess, makes sense.
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. There aren't any statistics. There is no fantasy. It's just a statement that is true. If you dumb tea baggers had the capacity to please a woman, you would both understand its truthfulness as well as be less obsessed with the sexual habits of other men.
After months of explanation you still claim your made up gay butt sex statistics are fact. They are your perverted fantasies. They arent true or a fact. You made them up. Your desires do not equal fact. But what can I expect from someone who claims Obama pardoned Bush for an imaginary crime.

Location hidden

#58203 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You still seem confused even after months of explanations. Which, I guess, makes sense.
Heterosexuals have anal sex at a higher rate than homosexuals. There aren't any statistics. There is no fantasy. It's just a statement that is true. If you dumb tea baggers had the capacity to please a woman, you would both understand its truthfulness as well as be less obsessed with the sexual habits of other men.
I already provided the studies/reports that showed heterosexual males engage in anal sex with women more than homosexual men do with other men.

He wouldn't accept them because he stated they were asked about the "last time" they had sex rather than all the times they had sex.

I honestly give up with the douche.

He's the kind of idiot that would say there isn't a consensus on gravity since it's "only a theory."
George

Milton, WV

#58204 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
George sounds just like the father of a girl I used
and diddle his daughter (she over-sexualized herself and had the amount of tattoos common for women who have been sexually abused).

Quite telling. LOL
George

Milton, WV

#58205 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
a girl I used to date

(she over-sexualized herself and had the amount of tattoos common for women who have been sexually abused).

LOL
George

Milton, WV

#58206 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
I already provided the studies/reports that showed heterosexual males engage in anal sex with women more than homosexual men do with other men.
He wouldn't accept them because he stated they were asked about the "last time" they had sex rather than all the times they had sex.
He's the kind of idiot that would say there isn't a consensus on gravity since it's "only a theory."
No you didnt. You provided irrelevant nonsense and claimed they supported Bacons made up gay butt sex statistics. The fact that you would support and defend his made up gay butt sex statistics with lies and nonsense of your own is quite telling though.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58207 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
George only accepts information from "newspapers" with a firm finger on the pulse of the Kardashian family. Did you see their coverage of Kim's butt-rubbers? It is a prime example of investigative journalism coupled with compelling photojournalism.

All waiting for discovery in your nearest FoodFair.
Liner

Chesapeake, OH

#58208 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
if you had the capacity to please a woman, you'd still have yours. She had to go get boinked by a real man.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58209 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
I only mentioned it to illustrate how ignorant they are when they bash gays - you know, how they tend to leave out the sexy lesbians they're always feeding the geese to. Half of all homosexuals are female, and likely have a very low rate, while heterosexuals are all in the game. It's not even close when you consider both females and males of each group.

But we heard George's "theory," remember? He said, despite facts and evidence (as usual) that "95 percent" of gay men do it.

LOL. Poor George.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58210 Jul 29, 2014
Liner wrote:
<quoted text>if you had the capacity to please a woman, you'd still have yours. She had to go get boinked by a real man.
Good one. Now go back to your room. Mom's gonna catch you on her computer.

Location hidden

#58211 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I only mentioned it to illustrate how ignorant they are when they bash gays - you know, how they tend to leave out the sexy lesbians they're always feeding the geese to. Half of all homosexuals are female, and likely have a very low rate, while heterosexuals are all in the game. It's not even close when you consider both females and males of each group.
But we heard George's "theory," remember? He said, despite facts and evidence (as usual) that "95 percent" of gay men do it.
LOL. Poor George.
There is a great deal of hypocrisy related to their beliefs.

You and I (as well as scientific researchers) can see that they fixate on the physical act between men (while ignoring lesbians) which explains why studies show that homophobic men are easily aroused when exposed to homosexual sex acts.

They are not as comfortable with their sexuality as true heterosexuals are, and so they feel threatened by gay men.

You have to love how George makes up his statistics "95 percent of gay men have anal sex," but he can't acknowledge the findings found in thousands of papers peer-reviewed by millions of scientists.

There is a profound disconnect in the minds of conservatives.

But I forgot, George is a "Democrat." He just happens to be anti-environment, anti-gun control, anti-minimum wage hike, anti-gays, anti-regulations, etc., but he's 100 percent Democrat.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#58212 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I (as well as scientific researchers) can see that they fixate on the physical act between men (while ignoring lesbians) which explains why studies show that homophobic men are easily aroused when exposed to homosexual sex acts.
They are not as comfortable with their sexuality as true heterosexuals are, and so they feel threatened by gay men.
You have to love how George makes up his statistics "95 percent of gay men have anal sex," but he can't acknowledge the findings found in thousands of papers peer-reviewed by millions of scientists.
But I forgot, George is a "Democrat." He just happens to be anti-environment, anti-gun control, anti-minimum wage hike, anti-gays, anti-regulations, etc., but he's 100 percent Democrat.
The only democrat with a bunker on Planet Teabag.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#58213 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
A WV Democrat is a different kind of critter these days. Check out Natalie Tennant's new commercial. I know some real Democrats who are turning their backs on her now.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58214 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
You "think" a lot of crazy sh_t.
Bankruptcy laws now prevent individuals from including their student loans in their bankruptcies which is why many experts think the next major "bubble" or crisis this country faces is going to be student-loan debt related.
I personally have a fair amount in student loans from a few degrees, but I now have to go back to school and take on A LOT more debt in hopes of getting a Masters that will hopefully (but probably not) get me a decent job.
That's the system we have going here.
your up a chit creek then arnt you ... no one is making you go to school. the taxpayers of america dont owe you a education. its no wonder you and ADL whine about money all the time.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58215 Jul 29, 2014
what is a bubble student loan crises ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58216 Jul 29, 2014
its just too bad you "educated" in your own minds cant seem to get anyone one to hire you .... thats tough titty.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58218 Jul 29, 2014
maybe the government can cut back some of that interest for ya ...., im going to check to see if costs the hardworking taxpayers of america anything because i wanna make sure we dont get phhuxcked in the deal if we do cut back a few percent interest.
George

Milton, WV

#58219 Jul 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Poor George.
Your made up butt sex fantasies are not facts. Your delusions are not facts. Your desires are not fact. You dont understand the meaning of the word fact. You still claim it is a fact that Obama pardoned Bush for a crime he was never even charged with and not one single media outlet in the world reported, but in your twisted deluded mind it is somehow a "fact".
West Virginia land owner

United States

#58220 Jul 29, 2014
C est moi wrote:
<quoted text>
You "think" a lot of crazy sh_t.
Bankruptcy laws now prevent individuals from including their student loans in their bankruptcies which is why many experts think the next major "bubble" or crisis this country faces is going to be student-loan debt related.
I personally have a fair amount in student loans from a few degrees, but I now have to go back to school and take on A LOT more debt in hopes of getting a Masters that will hopefully (but probably not) get me a decent job.
That's the system we have going here.
You dumb a.ss what are your majors in ?? How many degrees do you need to get before you figure out its not working ??? How much debt do you have to drown in before you realize its too late ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hispanics Family Separation policy 6 min MarkJ- 46
America Held Hostage Day 515 14 min MarkJ- 14
Are you out there? 29 min steve 44
I'm so sick of you first of the month mother f.... 50 min Madaf 73
Need Some 1 hr pappy 2
Space Command 2 hr Samari 3
spring planting time 2 hr MarkJ- 531

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages