Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57232 Jul 19, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>We all know it is common that in "fake" scandals all the evidence mysteriously disappears and the people in charge plead the fifth when questioned on the subject. Hahaha. That is Baco teabagger logic.
didnt you know george ?? the veteran waiting list for medical care was not a scandal but instead it was bushes fault.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57233 Jul 19, 2014
the blame it on a video ... was not a scandal . that was bushes fault the americans were slaughtered and ziltch came to their aid.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57234 Jul 19, 2014
the NSA listening to worlfd leaders wasnt a scandal and no they do not read americans e-mails.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57235 Jul 19, 2014
mexican drug cartels weapons .... do what ?? eric holder said "obama read about it in the newspaer"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57236 Jul 19, 2014
shall i go on or am i boring you ?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#57237 Jul 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
Your same old verbal diarrhea is more annoying than boring, but yes. you can stop now.
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

#57238 Jul 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/in vestor/2013/01/30/how-the-fed- is-helping-to-rig-the-stock-ma rket/
WOW..
2 posts removed
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57241 Jul 20, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your same old verbal diarrhea is more annoying than boring, but yes. you can stop now.
Can guys like us stop paying taxes now since you liberals hate us? Or is it one of those deal where we pay and shut up while you Libby's blow the money?
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57242 Jul 20, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
Oh please continue! You hammer my points in loud and clear. You must be one of the most loyal Americans ever.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57243 Jul 20, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Can guys like us stop paying taxes now since you liberals hate us? Or is it one of those deal where we pay and shut up while you Libby's blow the money?
Sure. But you have to move away. Sounds like a deal. You'll get to live in places that hold your values - discrimination, religious government, and you'll get to use your guns on real people.

I still say we trade Central America 52,000 tea baggers for their 52,000 perfect babies. We get young, vibrant Americans who will further enrich our nation with culture, language and intelligence. They get people who want to do battle.

It's a win-win.
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57244 Jul 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. But you have to move away. Sounds like a deal. You'll get to live in places that hold your values - discrimination, religious government, and you'll get to use your guns on real people.
I still say we trade Central America 52,000 tea baggers for their 52,000 perfect babies. We get young, vibrant Americans who will further enrich our nation with culture, language and intelligence. They get people who want to do battle.
It's a win-win.
Oh no you have it all wrong. We want to stay in the homeland and let you Libby's send us free stuff. We don't want to battle at all. We just want to take it easy and accumulate wealth for sound mind and spirit. We will go to our churches and pray for the liquor drinkers, gamblers, dope users and just plain ole sinners. There will be no need for discrimination because we will have money to live in gated communities and send our kids to private schools...you know...like the rich folks. Besides Central America has spiders as big as a mans hand and vicious snakes. You wouldn't wish that on your topix buddies would you?
Micah

Ashburn, VA

#57245 Jul 20, 2014
Let nothing be done through strife and vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on things of others.

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:3-5
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57246 Jul 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a win-win.
The Libby's have sent all of our good high paying factory jobs off to slave labor. Is it your goal to send hard working Americans who demand a living wage to some third world country and replace them here in the homeland with more slaves? I bet your type already has the fields picked out for these poor Central American children to work long hot hours picking tomatoes, peppers and apples. Your type are the ones that earned us poor innocent hard working white folks the nickname....crackers.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#57247 Jul 20, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> The Libby's have sent all of our good high paying factory jobs off to slave labor. Is it your goal to send hard working Americans who demand a living wage to some third world country and replace them here in the homeland with more slaves? I bet your type already has the fields picked out for these poor Central American children to work long hot hours picking tomatoes, peppers and apples. Your type are the ones that earned us poor innocent hard working white folks the nickname....crackers.
You're confused again. Bush relaxed the requirements and sweetened the deal for outsourcers more than any president, and no president in the history of the nation presided over more companies outsourcing than the admitted international war criminal.

And the GOP, in addition to the blocking 22 domestic jobs bills, also blocked numerous bills to punish outsourcers under Obama.

Sorry again, for the facts.

These children will go to school and graduate. You old, white, dumb tea baggers contribute nothing. You're the takers living on at least two entitlements.

And let us not forget who signed the bill that prevents us from deporting them. Yep, the admitted international war criminal. Which is surprising, because it takes a Christian to turn their backs on starving children fleeing violence and poverty.
fred

Fairfax, VA

#57248 Jul 20, 2014
No
1 post removed
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

#57250 Jul 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused again. Bush relaxed the requirements and sweetened the deal for outsourcers more than any president, and no president in the history of the nation presided over more companies outsourcing than the admitted international war criminal.
And the GOP, in addition to the blocking 22 domestic jobs bills, also blocked numerous bills to punish outsourcers under Obama.
Sorry again, for the facts.
These children will go to school and graduate. You old, white, dumb tea baggers contribute nothing. You're the takers living on at least two entitlements.
And let us not forget who signed the bill that prevents us from deporting them. Yep, the admitted international war criminal. Which is surprising, because it takes a Christian to turn their backs on starving children fleeing violence and poverty.
I bet your parents are real proud of the worm in society you have turned out to be..
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#57251 Jul 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a win-win.
Not so fast boob, it looks to me like, as usual, you are willing to trade 52,000 tax payers for 52,000 additional pieces of welfare trash like yourself.
West Virginia landowner

Belpre, OH

#57252 Jul 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast boob, it looks to me like, as usual, you are willing to trade 52,000 tax payers for 52,000 additional pieces of welfare trash like yourself.
You are spot on again !!! He is T totally worthless...he's a germ...
Yes it is me

Hurricane, WV

#57253 Jul 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he has all kinds of diabolical thoughts in his mind if you can fish them out.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#57254 Jul 20, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no you have it all wrong. We want to stay in the homeland and let you Libby's send us free stuff. We don't want to battle at all. We just want to take it easy and accumulate wealth for sound mind and spirit. We will go to our churches and pray for the liquor drinkers, gamblers, dope users and just plain ole sinners. There will be no need for discrimination because we will have money to live in gated communities and send our kids to private schools...you know...like the rich folks. Besides Central America has spiders as big as a mans hand and vicious snakes. You wouldn't wish that on your topix buddies would you?
free free freeeeee...plus we have our guns and semi automatics...go into any pawn shop in america and you will see where all the libbys keep their guns. when they case out our gated communities like in samford florida for breakins to get ours we can invoke the "make my day law" !... count me in on those obama phone deals too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There Is No GodThere Is No GodThere Is No God 13 min southern at heart 37
Bye bye hpd....... 24 min Ex cop 7
mary beth smith/workman 34 min Curious 3
America Held Hostage Day 1 35 min Fitus T Bluster 17
Alicia Renee Cooper 59 min Take out the trash 1
Every law enforcement officer in Huntington sh... 1 hr Mike 27
Huge Layoffs coming 1 hr gabby 46

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance