Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55625 Jul 10, 2014
you should be. its a good club. very smart people. way smarter than me.
Sam

Ashburn, VA

#55626 Jul 10, 2014
Dropped to 15% down from 20% in July -Sept 2013. Better? sorry can't give this my undivided attention all day every day.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55627 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>our iq's are practically the same. Mine was 137. I'm not much smarter than you. That's scary,
LMMFAO I can't stop. This is the best example of being able to lie on the internet. He just scored one point higher. What're the odds. Why didn't you tell me your first then since it was so high?
Billy

Park Ridge, NJ

#55628 Jul 10, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservatives here have offered plenty of proof that they are ignorant, uneducated, and racist. It is now an established fact.
those are nasty bigoted comments. Seek counseling.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55629 Jul 10, 2014
i think my IQ score is low 100s maybe but i forgot.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55630 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>136 huh ? thats what you call very superior. are you in the mensa club ?
I haven't submitted my scores or tested for MENSA, but I do get their newsletter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55631 Jul 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
It said July - September 2013. sorry I am at work and was just trying to put general info. Glad you looked it up though, still valid poll.
thanks sam. did you click on the google page ? if you want it to be valid then i dont really care. im just messin with you guys today (libs) no harm no foul.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55632 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
Everybody knows that the new health reform program is expensive. But just how expensive is it?
Start with the direct costs. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that spending for all the different parts of ObamaCare (health insurance subsidies, Medicaid expansion, administrative costs, etc.) will come to about $2 trillion over the next ten years. That works out to about $2,000 for every household in America, every year.
You won’t get a bill for your share of all this, however. Most of the money is collected in hidden ways, such as taxes, health insurance plans, drugs, medical devices and even tanning salons. The cost to you will show up in higher prices, lower wages and (for the elderly) less access to medical care.
That $2,000, however, is just the beginning. Turns out there are indirect costs as a result of the harm done to the economy. For reasons I’ll explain below, ObamaCare will cause people to work less and produce less. In fact, University of Chicago economist Casey Mulligan estimates ObamaCare lowers the return from working by 10%. As Harvard economics professor Greg Mankiw explains, that implies a long term loss to the economy on the order of 5% of GDP – or more than $800 billion a year at current prices.
The indirect cost to the economy, then, equals more than $8,000 per household per year – or four times the size of the direct budget outlays.
Adding the two together, the total cost of ObamaCare comes to more than $10,000 per household per year!
It costs money to have a for profit insurance company. A lot of junk insurance policies will be dropped. So many Americans were paying good money for terrible insurance plans. Often times they didn't know about the restrictions they faced until it was too late. Even if it costs more, it has to be done. People dying because they can't afford medical treatment is a bigger deal than whether it will cost money. But you don't care if a black guy dies from a tooth infection because he can't afford antibiotics, right?

Also, this is really making the case for single payer. These are the same arguments liberals have about ACA. It was just a bill that could appease republicans. You guys hate any legislation that Obama gets through. It immediately becomes unconstitutional. It isn't going to matter. In ten years we should be well on our way to single payer. Your racist ass will be left behind in the minority, just like white people are on their way to becoming a minority. I for one cannot wait.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55633 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't submitted my scores or tested for MENSA, but I do get their newsletter.
if i remember right i took a IQ test in high school class room setting. such a long time ago. how do you take one now ? someone has to keep an eye on you shouldnt they... its not like a golf game where you keep your own score card is it ?.. i think my teacher said a little past average but it was long ago.
Billy

United States

#55634 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text>LMMFAO I can't stop. This is the best example of being able to lie on the internet. He just scored one point higher. What're the odds. Why didn't you tell me your first then since it was so high?
I don't like to brag. I knew mine was probably higher and didn't want to rub it in. But you are almost as smart as me so I figured it would be ok.
Billy

United States

#55635 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> It costs money to have a for profit insurance company. A lot of junk insurance policies will be dropped. So many Americans were paying good money for terrible insurance plans. Often times they didn't know about the restrictions they faced until it was too late. Even if it costs more, it has to be done. People dying because they can't afford medical treatment is a bigger deal than whether it will cost money. But you don't care if a black guy dies from a tooth infection because he can't afford antibiotics, right?
Also, this is really making the case for single payer. These are the same arguments liberals have about ACA. It was just a bill that could appease republicans. You guys hate any legislation that Obama gets through. It immediately becomes unconstitutional. It isn't going to matter. In ten years we should be well on our way to single payer. Your racist ass will be left behind in the minority, just like white people are on their way to becoming a minority. I for one cannot wait.
my racist ass will be left behind? Well maybe the rest of my body will go on to reap the riches of Obamacare.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55636 Jul 10, 2014
single payer ? garbage. although this is opinion our closest neighbors facts are facts. this guy is a canadian and he has no reason to lie. http://nypost.com/2014/04/16/the-false-promis...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55637 Jul 10, 2014
why dont you libs vote out your liars and put us in charge. we will repeal it then we will fix it right.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55638 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>if i remember right i took a IQ test in high school class room setting. such a long time ago. how do you take one now ? someone has to keep an eye on you shouldnt they... its not like a golf game where you keep your own score card is it ?.. i think my teacher said a little past average but it was long ago.
The results of my tests said superior. That is better than above average.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55640 Jul 10, 2014
next year your going to get a real dose of obsama care with the real costs and real up-front deductibles. you neednt try to hoodwink me with liberal bullchit sites you post... im not one of you ... and i wont believe them.... put us in charge. we will fix.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55641 Jul 10, 2014
we will throw all the illegal obama laws in the garbage for you.
1 post removed
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55643 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>those are nasty bigoted comments. Seek counseling.
You are a reverse racism believing trash talking cracker ass robot parrot of the Republican Party. Your politics are all about who you want to hurt. If that is not the case, en tell me how you would get healthcare to Americans. Tell me how you would fix the jobs problem when congress won't even bring it up for debate. Thanks, Joe Manchin. Tell me what you would do that would benefit the middle class and reduce the need for people to be on government assistance. You only can criticize what your people have told yo to criticize. You guys have no ideas. Repeal Obamacare, and then what. You dense honky bastard.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55644 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> The results of my tests said superior. That is better than above average.
then you are smarter than me arnt ya... how come you make such low scores in common sense and are so easily nailed by me when i take you too the woodshed for what you say ? huh ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55645 Jul 10, 2014
three word summary wrote:
<quoted text>
dog whistle politics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_poli...
good one and green checkmark but...it doesnt mean were buddies. did you vote for the convict sitting in the texas jailhouse or did you vote for obama twice.
1 post removed
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55647 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
we will throw all the illegal obama laws in the garbage for you.
you won't. The politicians now know not to take healthcare away from people who have gotten it through ACA. Do you like them tossing people with preexisting conditions? Do you want people to have lifetime limits on coverage? Do you want junk insurance plans? No one does. To fix the problem it will take money. You are such a selfish cracker that you don't care as long as it doesn't affect you. That isn't the America I am from. Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the inaguration ratings sucked Trumpbillies can... 7 min Sidearm 44
haunted locations in Huntington (Apr '15) 13 min Hey 22
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 18 min Sidearm 22
PRO CHOICE vs PRO CHOICE 26 min barnie 6
Westmoreland 54 min whybother 1
Idiots protesting against the President 54 min Sidearm 18
Crosspoint Church in Westmoreland 1 hr CaptSweatPants 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance