Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WV US Citizen

Princeton, WV

#48950 May 8, 2014
When water supply lines get stagnant, purge the lines.
Please vote all incumbents out.
John

Hockessin, DE

#48951 May 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just to recap, you think that a man lived to be 950 years old, that he built a boat for two of every animal on Earth, and that Neil Degrasse-Tyson is dumb. Just wanted to make sure we established exactly what type of intelligence we were dealing with. Please, carry on...
getting mocked and persecuted for believing God's word is nothing new. It will only get worse as time passes. The Bible predicted it, I believe it. Are you willing to put here in writing that Jesus did not die on the cross for man's sins?
Adolf S

Ona, WV

#48952 May 9, 2014
"Its time for a Republican Tea PArty House, senate, and presidency and it WILL happen cause GOD HIMSELF WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN."

Under the US Constitution it is the Right of the PPeople to Govern themselves without the interference of make-believe 'gods'.

That's why Jefferson wrote of "a wall of separation between Church and State" and why the US Senate and the President affirmed the Treaty of Tripoli that states "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion".

It was crazy Christian terrorists like you who burned Americans to death at the witch trials in New England, you have no place in a Free Society.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48953 May 9, 2014
Adolph......I am not a religous man. But our laws are based on the bible when they wrote them. Our money has "in god we trust". The reason for saying seperation of church and state was for a different reason then interpitation of you sheeple. They left England because of religous persacution. They were not allowed to worship how they pleased. Look at your history book. But this is not the subject you liberals do not want to take to the American people for it will destroy you. The main point, no matter the faith, Obama is a lying bad president. Your hopeful Hilary is the same. It has been proven on tape and letters by their own doing. So spin and deflect all you want for the truth is something you know nothing about or want revealed.
1 post removed
my fellow logan brother

Stollings, WV

#48955 May 9, 2014
a friend of a friend wrote:
I support Roger for U.S. Senate seat. I know our little county absolutly can not run with out him, so think what he could do on the national level. Just my opinion from a friend of a friend, thank you and God bless.
. Well said. I agree 100% I will be one of his biggest supporters. He is an honorable man everyone says, I mean when he's not benefitting from his associates breaking the States Constitution to give him a made up job. Sixty thousand dollars a year.$60,000 wow now that's some kinda friendship. Or maybe something else, I mean I have a lot of friends but 60,000 a year write your own job description position. Sounds like the kinda of cleaning up in the courthouse might be at the polls more than the janitorial dept.
liar George

United States

#48956 May 9, 2014
Hey George just threw a hell of a spitwad upside your head maybe that will knock some sense into you!!!I seriously doubt it nothing can help stupid.Harharhar
the watcher

Stollings, WV

#48957 May 9, 2014
my fellow logan brother wrote:
<quoted text>. Well said. I agree 100% I will be one of his biggest supporters. He is an honorable man everyone says, I mean when he's not benefitting from his associates breaking the States Constitution to give him a made up job. Sixty thousand dollars a year.$60,000 wow now that's some kinda friendship. Or maybe something else, I mean I have a lot of friends but 60,000 a year write your own job description position. Sounds like the kinda of cleaning up in the courthouse might be at the polls more than the janitorial dept.
. Vote for Roger. Remember boys this site is not supposed to be bickering Republican- Democrat philosphy politics. It is who do you support for United States Senator. Now Jay Rockefeller says he's finished, and Senator Manchin is probably finished as well. This means we will have both US Senator seats up for grabs in the near future. So let's name names and get the ball rolling, I nominate our own Roger from Nicholas County for US Senate. After all he's an honorable man, right?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#48958 May 9, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Adolph......I am not a religous man. But our laws are based on the bible when they wrote them. Our money has "in god we trust". The reason for saying seperation of church and state was for a different reason then interpitation of you sheeple. They left England because of religous persacution. They were not allowed to worship how they pleased. Look at your history book. But this is not the subject you liberals do not want to take to the American people for it will destroy you. The main point, no matter the faith, Obama is a lying bad president. Your hopeful Hilary is the same. It has been proven on tape and letters by their own doing. So spin and deflect all you want for the truth is something you know nothing about or want revealed.
Our laws aren't based on the bible. That's ridiculous. Our ancestors committed genocide against the natives and burned people for witchcraft. Let's not model much on how they did things. And we put that bullshit on our money in the 1930s when our government was openly racist and bigoted. We can do better than that.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48959 May 9, 2014
whats up with hillary today ? shes talking about getting the terrorists that kidnapped those girls from nigeria while libby t.v. cameras are pointing at her. why didnt she do that when americans were begging for help in bengazi and had the chance to get the terrorists that did that ?
2 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48962 May 9, 2014
Fitness guru......Hilary is trying to grandstand for election points. You are correct though, Hilary cares more for others then Americans, just like Obama. Hilary has no power and is just running he mouth, just like that other piece of trash Al Sharpton. But dumb a@@ sheeple will think she is so wonderful for speaking out.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48963 May 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Our laws aren't based on the bible. That's ridiculous. Our ancestors committed genocide against the natives and burned people for witchcraft. Let's not model much on how they did things. And we put that bullshit on our money in the 1930s when our government was openly racist and bigoted. We can do better than that.
Speaking of bigots. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48964 May 9, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>when she was Secretary of State the FBI tried to have this group declared a terrorist group. She refused to do it because they were connected to al Qaeda and supposedly Obama had decimated al Qaeda. Now we are years behind trying to do something about these heathens.
If we are going to be the moral and ideological leader of the world, we should send in special forces or whatever it takes and crush these terrorist scum and try and rescue those poor girls. I am generally not for military intervention in Muslim barbarism, but this I would make an exception. What do you think?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48965 May 9, 2014
George wrote:
Look at these people flagrantly violating the Constitution whenever it pleases them, in this case to get the ACA passed. This is a very interesting argument they are making. I think it has merit, although with the court stacked in Obamas favor I am sure it will be dismissed. Clearly the Constitution was violated by this Harry Reid dirty trick. It is so far past "bending" the rules that it borders on the criminal.
==========
New bid to topple Obamacare in court: Did Harry Reid bend the rules?
Senate majority leader Harry Reid violated the Constitution in his maneuverings to pass Obamacare, a conservative legal fund argues. The case will go before a federal panel of judges Thursday.
http://news.yahoo.com/bid-topple-obamacare-co...
This needs a bump. An interesting read at how they crammed the ACA through, in clear violation of the Constitution.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48966 May 9, 2014
George......I heard about this, but if it was mentioned the sheeple would cry that it is a GOP witch hunt and Fox news was the driving force. Then they would go by some Bush reference to try and make it seem right. They think two wrongs makes Obama and his crew right. If that does not work, then you know the race card will be in play.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#48967 May 9, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Fitness guru......Hilary is trying to grandstand for election points. You are correct though, Hilary cares more for others then Americans, just like Obama. Hilary has no power and is just running he mouth, just like that other piece of trash Al Sharpton. But dumb a@@ sheeple will think she is so wonderful for speaking out.
Hillary doesn't need election points. She isn't running against anyone.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48968 May 9, 2014
George......I do not agree with sending our troops over for the kidnapped girls. I believe we just send a trio of negotiators to talk them back with their silver tongues. Hilary Clinton, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. They seem to know it all and I am sure they can handle it. But just send them in there alone with no armed back up.
Hillary

Mooresville, NC

#48969 May 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>If we are going to be the moral and ideological leader of the world, we should send in special forces or whatever it takes and crush these terrorist scum and try and rescue those poor girls. I am generally not for military intervention in Muslim barbarism, but this I would make an exception. What do you think?
depending on what recon says is the best option, I would definitely use military to crush these animals and get the girls back.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48970 May 9, 2014
Bacon.....you better see a doctor because you brain is definately messed up. Of course she is doing this for election points. She has not won anything yet and has been getting bad press. Hilary was suppose to be a shoe in until a idiot named Obama beat her out in the primary. Another idiot may do the samething for the next bid for president. And if by some chance she is the democrats presidential nominee, then there is the election. As of now, she is not seen favorable in the public eye. I do hope she is their choice, because she will get slaughtered just based on her record.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48972 May 9, 2014
political points. yep i know hillary. she'd suck a golf ball thru a rubber hose to get into the white house.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48973 May 9, 2014
power hungry biattche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis cloniger 13 min jim 1
Fukkhuntinton 19 min joe 3
Trump = Treason 36 min MarkJ- 17
Pretty nikole and kneegers 53 min ewww 2
Goodwill 1 hr Sigh 14
Catholic Hierarchy in West Virginia ? 1 hr Yea 18
Democratic National Committee fail 1 hr Tin roof rusted 66
Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ (Sep '13) 4 hr Htm 117

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web