Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#48250 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
Thanks to Oklahoma for ending the death penalty in the US forever.
It takes a conservative to assert that capital punishment is a good way to show people that killing is wrong.
Just another one of your delusional fantasies. They will go on if we have to put back in the gas chamber or electric chair. I think heroin is the easy solution. OD them on smack, then liberal fcks like you cant whine about this poor murder. You always worry about the rights of criminals, too bad you dont put the same energy towards law abiding Americans. I am sure he didnt suffer half as much the chick he blasted with a shotgun and then buried alive. He got off way to easy. Bring back ol sparky!!!!!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#48251 Apr 29, 2014
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Another mass shooting. Ho hum. And yet again, the "good guys with the guns" the NRA says stops all these shootings is nowhere to be found.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48252 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>He was taken to the same court that convicted GWB of being a war criminal, in the land of unicorn farts and fairy dust.
No George. Obama hasn't even been taken to court "in your mind."
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#48253 Apr 29, 2014
George

Charleston, WV

#48254 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2014/04/29/shootin g-at-fedex-facility-near-atlan ta/8449315/
Another mass shooting. Ho hum. And yet again, the "good guys with the guns" the NRA says stops all these shootings is nowhere to be found.
And who is to blame for that? Nanny state pansy asses like you who think the government will save them, that is who. Well, where were your saviors? Didnt save those people did they. ANd he used a shotgun, something Joey Biden thinks is all we need.
George

Charleston, WV

#48255 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No George. Obama hasn't even been taken to court "in your mind."
So if you havent been taken to court yet that assures you arent a law breaking criminal, got ya. And actually Obama has been taken to court and lost on several things, just not on everything...... YET.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48256 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Just another one of your delusional fantasies. They will go on if we have to put back in the gas chamber or electric chair. I think heroin is the easy solution. OD them on smack, then liberal fcks like you cant whine about this poor murder. You always worry about the rights of criminals, too bad you dont put the same energy towards law abiding Americans. I am sure he didnt suffer half as much the chick he blasted with a shotgun and then buried alive. He got off way to easy. Bring back ol sparky!!!!!
No, you're confused again. Capital punishment is too expensive and doesn't work. It's never been a deterrent since they quit using gallows. It costs more to execute someone than it does to keep them in Supermax for 50 years. Plus, it's the easy way out for the real sickos. You rape a baby and that human suffers for life. So should they. We've also exonerated HUNDREDS of death row inmates. We get it wrong. A lot. And as long as we prove that we get them wrong, we can't do it. A government can't execute its citizens.

Besides, it'll also be a non-issue. There's only a few draconian idiot states that still do it. The rest of the modern world abolished it long ago along with the overwhelming majority of US states.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48257 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So if you havent been taken to court yet that assures you arent a law breaking criminal, got ya. And actually Obama has been taken to court and lost on several things, just not on everything...... YET.
No, but if someone is the biggest law breaker in history, he needs to have a few judgments against him.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48258 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And who is to blame for that? Nanny state pansy asses like you who think the government will save them, that is who. Well, where were your saviors? Didnt save those people did they. ANd he used a shotgun, something Joey Biden thinks is all we need.
All the gunnuts that you say stop these is who you should blame. Every time there's a mass shooting (about once a month here, about never in all the other countries with sane gun laws) you say that "it takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun." Where was the good guy? It happened in Georgia, where dumbasses just ruled it legal to bring guns in churches and daycare centers. So we know you dumbasses want to protect the rights of the criminally insane to buy an uzi at wal mart, and you defend that position with the "good guy" statement.

So where was he? Can't blame the nanny staters. Not in Georgia.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48259 Apr 29, 2014
And by the way George, I don't give a shit about that criminal's suffering. I just know we can't do "cruel and unusual" shit to people and still consider ourselves a modern nation. Can't. Just can't. It's the same as torture and war crimes and whatnot. We must hold ourselves to a high standard if we expect others to. It is that simple.
George

Charleston, WV

#48260 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but if someone is the biggest law breaker in history, he needs to have a few judgments against him.
And exactly what judgements does GWB have against him?
George

Charleston, WV

#48261 Apr 29, 2014
Abe Lincoln was undoubtedly the second most lawless president in history. What judgements did he have against him again? LOL
badkins

Huntington, WV

#48262 Apr 29, 2014
Dear WV,

West Virginia is now down to sub 2 million after the last census? Someone please correct that number if I'm wrong.

We have places like Clarksburg and Fairmont that are booming with technology companies moving into the region and looking for talent to fill the positions.

What we need is a Senator that has a vision and plan to turn WV into an economic boon like Perry is doing in Texas. Coal mining is the only thing keeping us from becoming a welfare state bouyed by even more federal funding. We have decent schools here, we have smart hard working people. We need to show the US that we have a state on the cusp of economic explosion.
George

Charleston, WV

#48263 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
And by the way George, I don't give a shit about that criminal's suffering. I just know we can't do "cruel and unusual" shit to people and still consider ourselves a modern nation. Can't. Just can't. It's the same as torture and war crimes and whatnot. We must hold ourselves to a high standard if we expect others to. It is that simple.
Bring back old Sparky! Gas chamber will work also. Neither have been ruled cruel or unusual after many attempts to do so. Too bad, soo sad for the poor murderer because he gasped and clenched his teeth. I bet that girl was gasping and clenching her teeth when she was blasted with a shotgun and buried ALIVE.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48264 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>And exactly what judgements does GWB have against him?
He admitted his crimes.

I don't want to make you feel too stupid because I love it when you do your lawless rants. They're just like tea baggers calling him a mulatto monkey - you make OUR case, not yours. You know - that you're dumb and your beliefs are obsolete and antiquated. No better way to prove that than to just hand you a platform. You guys do it every time. From Palin to Clive Bundy - hand a conservative a mic and he's gonna make an ass out of himself.
George

Charleston, WV

#48265 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Besides, it'll also be a non-issue.
Now I am not sure what to think you think. I guess I will ask you again in a few days so if it is like guns, when it goes from being a "non-issue" to "It will always be an issue", I will know for sure what you think. ;)
George

Charleston, WV

#48266 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
We must hold ourselves to a high standard if we expect others to. It is that simple.
By holding ourselves to a higher standard you mean like the most lawless government in our history saying they are going to stop giving Egypt ILLEGAL aid until THEY stop being so lawless? We are under a "Do as I say, not as I do" leadership. I dont think it really matters. Hahahaha

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#48267 Apr 29, 2014
badkins wrote:
Dear WV,
West Virginia is now down to sub 2 million after the last census? Someone please correct that number if I'm wrong.
We have places like Clarksburg and Fairmont that are booming with technology companies moving into the region and looking for talent to fill the positions.
What we need is a Senator that has a vision and plan to turn WV into an economic boon like Perry is doing in Texas. Coal mining is the only thing keeping us from becoming a welfare state bouyed by even more federal funding. We have decent schools here, we have smart hard working people. We need to show the US that we have a state on the cusp of economic explosion.
We have the lowest education level of any state. That's why companies don't develop here. And I could also be wrong - but I think we've been around the 1.9 million number for decades. We've never had over 2 million to my recollection. Texas is fifth in poverty and its wealth didn't come from some intellectual breakthroughs. They, like us, are geographically located on top of an ancient swam. So they have oil. We had coal. Neither will help in the future. Texas is the place where deregulation allows their explosive companies to locate next to schools. And they've had a few blow up lately. West Virginia is the place where the coal companies can cause the greatest water contamination in US history and say it wasn't them.

We can emulate a lot of places that are soaring economically. Texas shouldn't be one of them.
George

Charleston, WV

#48268 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted his crimes.
I don't want to make you feel too stupid because I love it when you do your lawless rants. They're just like tea baggers calling him a mulatto monkey - you make OUR case, not yours. You know - that you're dumb and your beliefs are obsolete and antiquated. No better way to prove that than to just hand you a platform. You guys do it every time. From Palin to Clive Bundy - hand a conservative a mic and he's gonna make an ass out of himself.
Thats what I thought. No judgements againts GWB so that means he isnt guilty. least that is what you say when it is about Obama. Obama has admitted he broke the law also the same way GWB did. They both admit they did something, neither agree it was against the law. GWB didnt say he would scale it back after court rulings and public uproar, Obama did. Seems that would imply his guilt far more than GWB.
George

Charleston, WV

#48269 Apr 29, 2014
And Snowed provided all the proof we need to KNOW Obama violated the Constitutional rights of MILLIONS of Americans. Only a cult member like you would deny otherwise. So what judgements does GWB have against him again?(Crickets chirping)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Toshina Carter dating Derrick Orm 25 min Tonya Sponagle 10
Are you out there? 30 min Wise Guy 27
Great week for Trump!!! Great Week!! 39 min Of course you do 32
Hannity vs. Hannity LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 40 min Dixie Chick 40
Blacks in the middle of the street and running ... 1 hr Booooblayyy 1
Overdose at Lifehouse 1 hr BornAgain123 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 2 hr NRA 2,044

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages