Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#48208 Apr 29, 2014
This is hysterical. Talk about a hypocrite. He is talking about Egypt being lawless so he is going to cut off aid that would be in violation of US law. It is fine we break the law to giver them money but the reason we wont break the law is because they break are lawless. The most lawless government in US history calling another government lawless. You couldnt make this stuff up. LOL

And lets not forget this lawless Egyptian government that is about to execute over 1000 people without even a real trial is the same one Obama has supported after a COUP. Brilliant foreign policy. Being lawless they deserve millions in our aid. Monkey see monkey do.

==========
George

Charleston, WV

#48209 Apr 29, 2014
Reuters
By Patricia Zengerle 48 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy, chairman of the Senate subcommittee that oversees foreign aid, said on Tuesday he would not approve sending funds to the Egyptian military, denouncing a "sham trial" in which a court sentenced 683 people to death.

"I'm not prepared to sign off on the delivery of additional aid for the Egyptian military," the Vermont Democrat said in a speech on the Senate floor, explaining why he would hold up the $650 million. "I'm not prepared to do that until we see convincing evidence the government is committed to the rule of law."
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48210 Apr 29, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/lethal-injec... outstanding with the exception of the 15 dollar final meal price. thats kinda cheap. dont you libbys agree ?
George

Charleston, WV

#48211 Apr 29, 2014
Seems businesses are feeling Blue California for Red Texas. That isnt a good sign for the Pelosi's of the world.

==========

TORRANCE, California (AP)— Toyota delivered a surprise pink slip to California on Monday, announcing the company would move its U.S. headquarters and about 3,000 jobs from the Los Angeles suburbs to the outskirts of Dallas.

The world's largest automaker will keep a foothold in the Golden State — about 2,300 jobs will remain in California after the company settles into its new corporate campus in Plano, Texas. But the announcement is an economic and symbolic slap for California, a historic center of American car culture that has been trying to shake its reputation as a frustrating place to run a business, whether that involves shooting a film or selling a Prius.

"When you look at the whole package, it's difficult to be a business here," lamented Torrance Mayor Frank Scotto, whose community on the edge of the Pacific will suffer as the jobs migrate to Texas.

"If all these great, high-end jobs are leaving California, then we are going to turn into a place that's a retirement community" with low-paying service-sector jobs, Scotto said. "We can't have that," he added, warning that unless the state has a change of attitude, "it's going to be way too late."
1 post removed
caucasian

Oldtown, MD

#48213 Apr 29, 2014
would it make me a racist if i told my gold digger girl friend mistress what ever 50 years younger.to not bring d..... rodman to places or have pictures taken so everyone can blast me for it.
just need to know if it would. if i don't want to be around when he is drunk belligerent urinating and puking everywhere.was a big nba player actor.

also will we hear anything about the remarks kerry made about israel from lberal media

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#48214 Apr 29, 2014
caucasian wrote:
would it make me a racist if i told my gold digger girl friend mistress what ever 50 years younger.to not bring d..... rodman to places or have pictures taken so everyone can blast me for it.
just need to know if it would. if i don't want to be around when he is drunk belligerent urinating and puking everywhere.was a big nba player actor.
also will we hear anything about the remarks kerry made about israel from lberal media
No. Dennis Rodman is one person. You wouldn't be implicating an entire race of humanity.

See there's these studies that show - EVERY TIME - that racism and conservatism go hand-in-hand. And they have one other trait that constantly shows up. I've always wished George and the other dumb bigots would read just one of these studies.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia...

So you see, it's not your fault you're racist. It's not your fault you don't understand progress.

It's your fault you're stupid.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48215 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
This is hysterical. Talk about a hypocrite. He is talking about Egypt being lawless so he is going to cut off aid that would be in violation of US law. It is fine we break the law to giver them money but the reason we wont break the law is because they break are lawless. The most lawless government in US history calling another government lawless. You couldnt make this stuff up. LOL
And lets not forget this lawless Egyptian government that is about to execute over 1000 people without even a real trial is the same one Obama has supported after a COUP. Brilliant foreign policy. Being lawless they deserve millions in our aid. Monkey see monkey do.
==========
You keep forgetting that we had an admitted international war criminal who illegally invaded the wrong country and destroyed our economy six years ago when you rant about your "most lawless president in US history" ignorance.

It's funny though. Obama hasn't even lost a civil case. Not a single criminal case brought. But in George's mind, he's lawless, because in George's mind, you know - he is the law.

Hilarious.
caucasian

Oldtown, MD

#48216 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Dennis Rodman is one person. You wouldn't be implicating an entire race of humanity.
See there's these studies that show - EVERY TIME - that racism and conservatism go hand-in-hand. And they have one other trait that constantly shows up. I've always wished George and the other dumb bigots would read just one of these studies.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia...
So you see, it's not your fault you're racist. It's not your fault you don't understand progress.
It's your fault you're stupid.
these guys have you down right to a T, you are a waste of air.
practice what you preach if people don't follow you your group on things or your beliefs your either a racist or a bigot.
you make me laugh and don't know why others waste their time around you
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48217 Apr 29, 2014
George wrote:
Seems businesses are feeling Blue California for Red Texas. That isnt a good sign for the Pelosi's of the world.
==========
TORRANCE, California (AP)— Toyota delivered a surprise pink slip to California on Monday, announcing the company would move its U.S. headquarters and about 3,000 jobs from the Los Angeles suburbs to the outskirts of Dallas.
The world's largest automaker will keep a foothold in the Golden State — about 2,300 jobs will remain in California after the company settles into its new corporate campus in Plano, Texas. But the announcement is an economic and symbolic slap for California, a historic center of American car culture that has been trying to shake its reputation as a frustrating place to run a business, whether that involves shooting a film or selling a Prius.
"When you look at the whole package, it's difficult to be a business here," lamented Torrance Mayor Frank Scotto, whose community on the edge of the Pacific will suffer as the jobs migrate to Texas.
"If all these great, high-end jobs are leaving California, then we are going to turn into a place that's a retirement community" with low-paying service-sector jobs, Scotto said. "We can't have that," he added, warning that unless the state has a change of attitude, "it's going to be way too late."
glad to see toyota is smart. texas has no state tax and its full of conservatives who love big corporations and are willing to cut some slack. california taxes the chit out of everyone and the cost of living makes it unaffordable. we have alot of californians who have left and are here in norman. with what they sold their house for out there and what they bought here for that price is shocking. they are kind of goofy at first but they get acclimated to our ways real quick. they cuss that state. why dont you west virginians leave and come on down here. its not as pretty but at least we have jobs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48218 Apr 29, 2014
dallas metro is huge. dont ever get caught in traffic there rush hour. oh my clucking god.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48219 Apr 29, 2014
caucasian wrote:
<quoted text>
these guys have you down right to a T, you are a waste of air.
practice what you preach if people don't follow you your group on things or your beliefs your either a racist or a bigot.
you make me laugh and don't know why others waste their time around you
I can see how it would be upsetting to find out your ignorance has been both predicted and measured by science. That's gotta be tough.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48220 Apr 29, 2014
collateral damage. it happens in war. the iraqi people love americans heres some proof ..
outstanding president bush and the united state military ! the iraqis are free. saddam, uday, and eday are dead. notice how this commentator says "left wing propaganda".http://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=nkr22f_MTOM
More

Peach Creek, WV

#48221 Apr 29, 2014
Richard Ojeda for Senate - Election of may 13, 2014.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48222 Apr 29, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48223 Apr 29, 2014
the statue come down.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#48224 Apr 29, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
collateral damage. it happens in war. the iraqi people love americans heres some proof .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nkr22f_MTOMXX outstanding president bush and the united state military ! the iraqis are free. saddam, uday, and eday are dead. notice how this commentator says "left wing propaganda".http://www.yo utube.com/watch?v=nkr22f_MTOM
Man who started the topple: "I regret it. Iraq is worse off now."

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
caucasian

Oldtown, MD

#48225 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how it would be upsetting to find out your ignorance has been both predicted and measured by science. That's gotta be tough.
i don't bother reading your links i know how you tick.
racist remarks from different races have been going on way before we were around.a lot of us have notice any advancement against it has been set back since obama took office.
you don't believe in religion so you constantly bash christians every chance you get. so that makes you a bigot.your hurting people with your words and force feeding them some thing else that they been been practicing forever.
i don't care what you believe but i have a problem messing with what others believe.since you all say your the group of tolerance and rights that only fits you
my money also bets your a racist around your buddies smoking bowl discussing how smart you are
George

Charleston, WV

#48226 Apr 29, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting that we had an admitted international war criminal who illegally invaded the wrong country and destroyed our economy six years ago when you rant about your "most lawless president in US history" ignorance.
It's funny though. Obama hasn't even lost a civil case. Not a single criminal case brought. But in George's mind, he's lawless, because in George's mind, you know - he is the law.
Hilarious.
In my mind he is lawless because he violates US law continually whenever he pleases. I know for you and criticism of your cult leader Obama is met with the response of Bush, Bush, Bush, but GWB didnt violate the Constitutional right of MILLIONS of law abiding AMERICANS. Obama did. GWB went through Congress to support countries he thought we should after a coup, Obama just ignores the law. GWB didnt rewrite and change laws 25+ times whenever he felt like it, a complete abuse of power and violation of the Constitution. Yes Obama is by far the most lawless president in history, but we know in Obama cult members minds it doesnt matter. Bush this, Bush that. Bush isnt president anymore dipstick. Obama is the one violating the law NOW.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48227 Apr 29, 2014
Bacon.....I would like to see the trial that took place that made Bush a international war crimminal.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#48228 Apr 29, 2014
George....that is the way Bacon and the rest of the sheeple are, gutless cowards. They take no responsibility for they always blame everyone else. That is why they do not have a true leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Brunty 4 min It was me 25
Andy Miller 25 min Curious7 1
joshua saunders 29 min Chevy Man 2
Wow! 35 min Ford 17
lock her up 1 hr Mr_Awesome 5
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 1 hr kali 6
The truth 2 hr Got my number 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance