Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ucshadydems

Ardsley, NY

#45819 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very confused. Not surprising after the hundreds of millions spent on lies by the GOP. Young adults who stayed on their parent's insurance aren't included in the 7.1 million (about 8 million actually, after all complete their signups this month). The 6.3 million is one if those GOP lies you bought.
Unemployment down since the ACA.
Total uninsured down since the ACA.
Healthcare cost inflation lowest ever since the ACA.
Sorry, just facts.
Sorry you did not give one fact . You are trying to polish a turd won't work everyone sees thru your ignorance nice try now go sip your kool aid and leave the hard stuff to people who actually understand what is going on

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45820 Apr 5, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you did not give one fact . You are trying to polish a turd won't work everyone sees thru your ignorance nice try now go sip your kool aid and leave the hard stuff to people who actually understand what is going on
Fact deniers. The hallmark of Planet Teabag citizenship.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45821 Apr 5, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fact you're confused. Why else would you pretend that young people staying on their parent's insurance would be included in an exchange sign-up?

It is a fact that unemployment has dropped since the ACA took effect.

It is a fact that there are fewer uninsured people since the ACA took effect.

It is a fact that healthcare cost inflation is the lowest ever on record since the ACA took effect.

I know, I know, facts have a liberal bias.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45823 Apr 5, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
4.5 million plus 3.1 million equals 7.6 million. Either the ACA is even more successful than we thought, or you can't do basic math. Oh, I see now, you're confused by those insidious damned Arabic numerals. You'd better stick to Roman numerals henceforth.
Stop calling them "Arabic Numerals!" They are "American numerals" to a tea bagger.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45825 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, that was smartless of me to use a term I learned in a public school.
And, we should quit calling them right wing when they're wrong so much.
ADL, if my carboy goes nuts and spews some foam up into the airlock when it's working, can it contaminate it?
2 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45828 Apr 5, 2014
So you sheeple feel Obamacare is a success? You have 7.1 that they say have signed up but can not tell how many have paid or how many were from the 5.9 million that lost their private insurance off the lie of keeping your doctor or plan. You have 4.5 million more on medicad so that means someone else has to pay for it. So you are telling me you like people on entitlements with still a high unemployment of 6.7%. You are grasping for a silver lining and sense you can not find one, then you are manufacturing one. If this were a business then you would be going belly up with your current thinking.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45829 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
ADL, if my carboy goes nuts and spews some foam up into the airlock when it's working, can it contaminate it?
This should be no problem for you, you have been spewing foam up the airlock ever since you started posting on this thread.
George

Tad, WV

#45830 Apr 5, 2014
See, we arent broke after all. Look how much our king wastes just to feed his ego.
==========

Shock on Capitol Hill as Obama's one-night stay in Brussels cost a whopping $2.9 MILLION just for hotels and rental cars!

The U.S. president spent a single night in Belgium's capital, but taxpayers of both countries are on the hook for millions
His brief stay required the use of 387 rooms, and 143 rental cars from a luxury limousine service
Obama took three planes and 45 vehicles including his personal armored Cadillac limo on a six-day trip to four foreign countries
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45832 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
It's too warm or too full for the stage of fermantation it's in, or you racked a couple days too soon. Rinse out the airlock, sanitize it, and reattach. the main problem would be if it sat a few days and got a bacterial infection which could be drawn into the carboy if it cooled down. You've probably seen fruit flies drowned in airlocks. They carry vinegar bacteria.As long as the carboy is venting CO2, it's less likely that microbes or oxygen will get in. Some people use vodka or sanitizer (Star-San) as an airlock fluid. I knew a guy with glass airlocks who used hand sanitizer in airlocks. The idea is that anything that does get through will at least be sanitized before its swim.
It only happens when I make something special that has a sugar that works really fast. I just made a heavy Red Ale with a major honey kicker. It's never affected it (to my knowledge) before, I just rinse and reattach. I've always used tap water for the airlock fluid. But Vodka sounds like a decent replacement. Then you get a shot with your beer to start the goddamn bottling process. The gnats and shit are just protein.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45833 Apr 5, 2014
George wrote:
See, we arent broke after all. Look how much our king wastes just to feed his ego.
==========
Shock on Capitol Hill as Obama's one-night stay in Brussels cost a whopping $2.9 MILLION just for hotels and rental cars!
The U.S. president spent a single night in Belgium's capital, but taxpayers of both countries are on the hook for millions
His brief stay required the use of 387 rooms, and 143 rental cars from a luxury limousine service
Obama took three planes and 45 vehicles including his personal armored Cadillac limo on a six-day trip to four foreign countries
Yeah, he should travel alone incognito. Maybe he should imitate you dumbasses - put on some jeans shorts, black socks pulled up high with a nice, well-worn orthopedic shoe and top it off with a wrinkly button-up and a dirty ballcap. Add in the bitching about people who don't speak 'Merican in foreign countries and they'd think he was just like you guys.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45834 Apr 5, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
So you sheeple feel Obamacare is a success? You have 7.1 that they say have signed up but can not tell how many have paid or how many were from the 5.9 million that lost their private insurance off the lie of keeping your doctor or plan. You have 4.5 million more on medicad so that means someone else has to pay for it. So you are telling me you like people on entitlements with still a high unemployment of 6.7%. You are grasping for a silver lining and sense you can not find one, then you are manufacturing one. If this were a business then you would be going belly up with your current thinking.
First, learn the word "since." It's important. I can't "since" your ignorance. And you can't hate me "sense" I'm a college graduate.

Second, Obamacare is a success. It's exceeded projections. All the millions the GOP spent on lies didn't work. Five years from now, it'll be just like all the other programs Republicans threw baby fits over but still live on - Social Security and Medicare.

Get over it. Seriously. It's over. I know you want a replay, but you're out of challenges. Move on.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45835 Apr 5, 2014
George wrote:
==========
thats nothing compared to O'bamas money he has stuck in the cayman islands to avoid paying taxes. its ok for him to stand there looking out over his herd and say "im going to raise taxes on those making money". "im going to spread the wealth around".
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45837 Apr 5, 2014
does anybody have any idea how many people have paid yet for the train wreck? anybody know if the young people of america are sending in their money ? what i need is the number of freeloaders versus people who pay and have the money for the horrid deductibles. any information would be greatly appreciated.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45838 Apr 5, 2014
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/328131/o... i cannot believe a man like o"bama would do such a thing.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45839 Apr 5, 2014
given o'bamas roots of the south side of chicago where its normal to steal from old people i must conclude its is true.
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45841 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you have stick-on thermometers on your primaries? An active fermentation can be ten degrees warmer than the room it's in. The worst instance of that problem I had was a barley wine. I had it in a water bath in the basement, but it was summer and I couldn't get it cool enough to stop foaming.
I always use a stick-on thermometer, but I just use it to make sure it's cool enough to add the yeast. To this day, that's the only way I've ever screwed up a beer - adding yeast before the wort is cool enough. I started putting the brewpot in an ice bath and then when I add the cold water to 5 gallons, it's usually good to go. I know it gets warmer when it's in the fermentation stage, but are you suggesting I should cool it down then? Will that make it work to a lower specific gravity? A lot of our beers work like crazy for 24 hours then quit. If it was cooler, would it work longer/lower? I worry about it getting too cold. Should I worry about the opposite?

My Honey Reds are an amazing beer that I've never used the hydrometer on. I'm positive just from experience it reaches 6-7 percent or higher. That honey really kicks it up. If you'd try one, you'd be like "Damn that is good shit."

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45842 Apr 5, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ corner/328131/obamas-robbery-m edicare-fund-obamacare-one-cha rt-deroy-murdock i cannot believe a man like o"bama would do such a thing.
Was that a Heritage Foundation Chart? Koch brothers charts are the same ones that had death panels at the top of the food guide pyramid.
2 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45845 Apr 5, 2014
Bacon.....you get over it that it is not a success. This administration does not have the numbers for which are in question. The number they set was 7 million then lowered it to 6. They did kick 5.9 million off their private healthcare with their lie. So you do not even have the numbers of how many are new because your god Obama does not have them. So you are the idiot. If your big comeback is use of a word and this feeble attempt to defend, then you are a moronic sheeple. 7.1 million is what they say sign up but we do not know how many have paid for they have not given that number out either. 4.5 million more getting free medical and that 7.1 does not offset the cost of that. So who do you think is paying for that stupid? You still have high unemployment of 6.7%. You love the entitlements but again sheeple boy someone has to pay for it. You think this is winning.......which means in reality America has lost. You have more going out then comming in moron.
Ucshadydems

Ardsley, NY

#45846 Apr 5, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a Heritage Foundation Chart? Koch brothers charts are the same ones that had death panels at the top of the food guide pyramid.
You claim to be college educated. Hard to believe considering everything you say is a carbon copy on msnbc and that is nothing to brag about. Considering the democrats are funded by communist you have absolutely no reason to even bring up the Koch brothers. I am sure this is all much to difficult for you to comprehend. By all means continue with your spin of lies

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45847 Apr 5, 2014
Ucshadydems wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be college educated. Hard to believe considering everything you say is a carbon copy on msnbc and that is nothing to brag about. Considering the democrats are funded by communist you have absolutely no reason to even bring up the Koch brothers. I am sure this is all much to difficult for you to comprehend. By all means continue with your spin of lies
..Says the guy who thinks kids staying on their parents insurance had to sign up for Obamacare.

The Koch Brothers are the Heritage Foundation. The chart was from the Heritage Foundation. Use your brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white liberals are closet racists 25 min liberal idiots 1
Liberals are Statists 38 min liberal rubberdikx 4
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Sad truth 572
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr Handle 56
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr liberal rubberdikx 241
I thought the American Indians would be chiming... 1 hr Lawgates 8
becky wright warren 2 hr watch 15
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 7 hr Citizek 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web