Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45618 Apr 3, 2014
George

Saint Albans, WV

#45619 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>I guess obama is a "dumb teabagger". He said in his own book---
During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases, my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer than she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables.
Do some research on your man. Teabagger Obama.
It is common knowledge Obama attended Muslim school as a child. The cult members dont like it being mentioned though as they feel it slights their dear leader. Like their dear leader, when they dont like the truth they just lie.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45620 Apr 3, 2014
here is the 26 page alternative. obsamas has over a thousand. click on the health care square.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45621 Apr 3, 2014
were going to get rid of you libbys just you wait.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45622 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
Cracks me up. The zombies in here make fun when a righty posts a Fox link and then they constantly post the liberal equivalent of Fox, DailyKos. Hahaha
Never ever, ever never underestimate the ignorance of the sheeple.
1 post removed
Charlotta

Charleston, WV

#45624 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
were going to get rid of you libbys just you wait.
What are libbys? I do not understand
2 posts removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#45627 Apr 3, 2014
Squawk I'm a parrot
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45628 Apr 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
https://www.google.com/search? q=michael+E+porter&ie=utf- 8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rl s=org.mozilla:en-US:official &client=firefox-a&chan nel=sb#channel=sb&q=michae l+E+porter+global+competitiven ess+report&rls=org.mozilla :en-US:official
Michael E. Porter, Republican professor at Harvard Business School. Where people get paid to think, unlike in think tanks. I know, a distasteful and alien concept for you tea partiers.
Search these links, maybe you'll recognize a conservative source you can trust.
are you diverting attention away from obama to a republican ? hahahaha what else is new.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45629 Apr 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the 26 page alternative? We're still waiting, four years later.
well dammit. i thought i had it. anyways fox had him on hannity tonight.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45630 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>I guess obama is a "dumb teabagger". He said in his own book---
During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases, my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer than she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables.
Do some research on your man. Teabagger Obama.
We know he attended religious schools while he lived abroad. I was trying to gauge why it is a problem. Can you tell me why? I mean, are Muslims our enemies or something?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45631 Apr 3, 2014
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/republican-s... hannity did a story on this and how the repubicans have cut unemployment figures in their states.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45632 Apr 3, 2014
just type in google search republican states surpluses. there you will find that the libbys want to steal from them and give it to obama to blow thru.
Sorry, you lose

Charleston, WV

#45633 Apr 3, 2014
the GOP is a dying breed. Thanks tea party!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45634 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
Cracks me up. The zombies in here make fun when a righty posts a Fox link and then they constantly post the liberal equivalent of Fox, DailyKos. Hahaha
You're confused. The point of it was that it was a Republican's information on Daily Kos. Kinda like if Judith Curry would offer climate change data to real scientists who don't work for BP.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45636 Apr 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="Sorry, you lose"]the GOP is a dying breed. Thanks tea party![/QUOTE]that is what msnbc says too ! hopefully you came up with that on your own and arnt repeating what you may have heard by them because that happens alot here in topix..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45637 Apr 3, 2014
the sad thing is ive noticed about liberals ..... if they see or hear whats on liberal t.v. then its true. let me give you an example. the video caused the attack in bengazi.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45638 Apr 3, 2014
Vote for the Pecker!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45639 Apr 3, 2014
gawd dumm you silly libs fall in line with your propagandist leader.
3 posts removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45643 Apr 4, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he attended religious schools while he lived abroad. I was trying to gauge why it is a problem. Can you tell me why? I mean, are Muslims our enemies or something?
Not your enemies, you are much more tolerant of Muslim extremists than you are of Christians.
getthe

United States

#45644 Apr 4, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK!!!!
white jacket out and spit mask this guy needs put away!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Hamrick is an incompetent boob 2 min Herd Fan 3
Baltimore Street news 5 min Lola Falanas 394
searls loves his money 57 min Dennis 11
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD (Jul '14) 1 hr WV Girl 46
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 1 hr Troll Patrol 52
herd football 1 hr Herd 91 125
Alyssa Brady 1 hr Johnny 2
Deer hunting for meat to eat 4 hr Bigdickdaddy 126
Hospital FOIA Decision Clarificarion ? 5 hr Racketeering 61

Huntington Jobs