Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45601 Apr 3, 2014
Vote for Horse Peter!
John

Hockessin, DE

#45602 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
His history? Explain. And how can Obama be destroying the country when he ended the Bush catastrophes, which actually did destroy this country?
his history? It's well documented he did not like white people while growing up. It's documented how he spent 20 years in a black church that preached hate against whites and their preacher wanted to damn america. It's documented how he was taught in Muslim schools as a child.
Most people see what Obama has done as catastrophes. His weakness on the world front invites nuclear war. He told the "lie of the year" when he blatantly lied about people being able to keep their doctor and their insurance. He spent billions on a wasted bailout for shovel ready jobs, then said there weren't any shovel ready jobs and had a good laugh over it.
America being the world leader has always kept the world from being in chaos. Now, all other countries know obama is a blow hard that draws all these red lines then runs away wearing his panties instead of backing up his lies. I haven't confirmed the reports yet that as a senator in Chicago he frequently attended gay sex spas. But there are people who have reported his interest in performing fellatio. You can google that.
In summary, bush was a bad president, but Obama is a complete waste of air. His whole purpose is to weaken america because that's what he was taught by his daddy, Jeremiah wright, bomber bill ayers and Saul alinsky.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45603 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>his history? It's well documented he did not like white people while growing up. It's documented how he spent 20 years in a black church that preached hate against whites and their preacher wanted to damn america. It's documented how he was taught in Muslim schools as a child.
Most people see what Obama has done as catastrophes. His weakness on the world front invites nuclear war. He told the "lie of the year" when he blatantly lied about people being able to keep their doctor and their insurance. He spent billions on a wasted bailout for shovel ready jobs, then said there weren't any shovel ready jobs and had a good laugh over it.
America being the world leader has always kept the world from being in chaos. Now, all other countries know obama is a blow hard that draws all these red lines then runs away wearing his panties instead of backing up his lies. I haven't confirmed the reports yet that as a senator in Chicago he frequently attended gay sex spas. But there are people who have reported his interest in performing fellatio. You can google that.
In summary, bush was a bad president, but Obama is a complete waste of air. His whole purpose is to weaken america because that's what he was taught by his daddy, Jeremiah wright, bomber bill ayers and Saul alinsky.
GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK GREEN CHECK MARK!!!!
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45604 Apr 3, 2014
Vote In the Pecker!
Horse Pecker!

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#45605 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>his history? It's well documented he did not like white people while growing up. It's documented how he spent 20 years in a black church that preached hate against whites and their preacher wanted to damn america. It's documented how he was taught in Muslim schools as a child.
Yeah, documented by dumb tea baggers. What Muslim school did he attend?

This is why everyone laughs at you and why you can't win a national election. Muslim schools? And why does every comment from a dumb tea bagger require a gay sex comment?

Obsession signals desire.

Obama has made a lot of mistakes. But he has faced more obstructionism than ever before in history. He still managed to end our wars, save us from Bush's depression, protect women from dumb Jesus freaks, expand civil rights to homosexuals and overhaul our failed healthcare system. That's pretty good. Far from ruining a country. If he wanted to ruin us, would he have saved our auto industry and economy? Why would he care about civil rights if his goal was a Muslim takeover? Why wouldn't he just rush willy-nilly into wars like you guys constantly propose? We know that would ruin us - Bush did it. Instead, he used thought and reason to engage the Iranians, the Syrians and the Russians. And his method has proven FAR more effective, not to mention less killing and spending.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45606 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
http://www.nachumlist.com/dead pool.htm
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45607 Apr 3, 2014
http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm you had better watch what you say or know.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45608 Apr 3, 2014
obsama is hiring a mu-slum hostage taking terrorist and thankfiully were going to cock block obsama.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45609 Apr 3, 2014
hey you guys, turn on fox news for the real obsama care non doctored numbers on obsama care. also a republican plan at the top of the hour.
Sad

Greensburg, PA

#45610 Apr 3, 2014
Pray
1 post removed
John

Hockessin, DE

#45612 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, documented by dumb tea baggers. What Muslim school did he attend?
This is why everyone laughs at you and why you can't win a national election. Muslim schools? And why does every comment from a dumb tea bagger require a gay sex comment?
Obsession signals desire.
Obama has made a lot of mistakes. But he has faced more obstructionism than ever before in history. He still managed to end our wars, save us from Bush's depression, protect women from dumb Jesus freaks, expand civil rights to homosexuals and overhaul our failed healthcare system. That's pretty good. Far from ruining a country. If he wanted to ruin us, would he have saved our auto industry and economy? Why would he care about civil rights if his goal was a Muslim takeover? Why wouldn't he just rush willy-nilly into wars like you guys constantly propose? We know that would ruin us - Bush did it. Instead, he used thought and reason to engage the Iranians, the Syrians and the Russians. And his method has proven FAR more effective, not to mention less killing and spending.
I guess obama is a "dumb teabagger". He said in his own book---

During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases, my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer than she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables.

Do some research on your man. Teabagger Obama.
4 posts removed
George

Elizabeth, WV

#45617 Apr 3, 2014
Cracks me up. The zombies in here make fun when a righty posts a Fox link and then they constantly post the liberal equivalent of Fox, DailyKos. Hahaha
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45618 Apr 3, 2014
George

Saint Albans, WV

#45619 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>I guess obama is a "dumb teabagger". He said in his own book---
During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominantly Muslim school; in both cases, my mother was less concerned with me learning the catechism or puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin's call to evening prayer than she was with whether I was properly learning my multiplication tables.
Do some research on your man. Teabagger Obama.
It is common knowledge Obama attended Muslim school as a child. The cult members dont like it being mentioned though as they feel it slights their dear leader. Like their dear leader, when they dont like the truth they just lie.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45620 Apr 3, 2014
here is the 26 page alternative. obsamas has over a thousand. click on the health care square.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45621 Apr 3, 2014
were going to get rid of you libbys just you wait.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#45622 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
Cracks me up. The zombies in here make fun when a righty posts a Fox link and then they constantly post the liberal equivalent of Fox, DailyKos. Hahaha
Never ever, ever never underestimate the ignorance of the sheeple.
1 post removed
Charlotta

Charleston, WV

#45624 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
were going to get rid of you libbys just you wait.
What are libbys? I do not understand
2 posts removed
TPB

Charleston, WV

#45627 Apr 3, 2014
Squawk I'm a parrot
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45628 Apr 3, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
https://www.google.com/search? q=michael+E+porter&ie=utf- 8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rl s=org.mozilla:en-US:official &client=firefox-a&chan nel=sb#channel=sb&q=michae l+E+porter+global+competitiven ess+report&rls=org.mozilla :en-US:official
Michael E. Porter, Republican professor at Harvard Business School. Where people get paid to think, unlike in think tanks. I know, a distasteful and alien concept for you tea partiers.
Search these links, maybe you'll recognize a conservative source you can trust.
are you diverting attention away from obama to a republican ? hahahaha what else is new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 517 8 min MarkJ- 10
Hispanics Family Separation policy 21 min Robert Ratsazze 179
Trump tells protester to "go home to mommy" 36 min lol 7
Trump REVERSES Caging Babies! 37 min MeMe 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min durturdur 4,521
PROFITABLE Patriotism - $92 MILLION In Contract... 54 min sigh 23
Texas billboard telling 'liberals' to leave the... 1 hr effit 5
America Held Hostage Day 515.1 6 hr Trayvon 46

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance