Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#44620 Mar 21, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
putin is a bad mo-fo. CIA spy killer and jet fighter pilot. karate black belt, the guy jumps into freezing water for the fun of it. your wrong about putin bacon. he was married and he has all the women he wants. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/puti...
http://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2012/0...

Yeah, so was this guy. And Putin does have all the women he wants - none.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44621 Mar 21, 2014
i dont know how much of this is propaganda but i can tell you this .... obama is a pizzy in comparison.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44622 Mar 21, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/so-how-much-d... here is our bad azz president.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44623 Mar 21, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/news/art icles/SB1000142405274870363230 4575451980023949248 this guy does it all. his horsemanship is second to only ronald reagan.
Did you just say "horsemanship" in reference to your affinity for another man?

Seriously, this is getting weird.

You hate that unemployment has dropped in the US. You hate when we create jobs. You hate that our illegal wars are over. You hate when we don't get into wars for no reason. You hate that the working poor can get health insurance. You hate most gay people. You hate the specter of immigration reform despite coming from immigrants. You hate reproductive freedom. You hate religious freedom.

But you love the gay communist dictator who does topless photo shoots on horses,

Explain how you are an American. Please,
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44624 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just say "horsemanship" in reference to your affinity for another man?
Seriously, this is getting weird.
You hate that unemployment has dropped in the US. You hate when we create jobs. You hate that our illegal wars are over. You hate when we don't get into wars for no reason. You hate that the working poor can get health insurance. You hate most gay people. You hate the specter of immigration reform despite coming from immigrants. You hate reproductive freedom. You hate religious freedom.
But you love the gay communist dictator who does topless photo shoots on horses,
Explain how you are an American. Please,
bacon you know by now i dont like obama. he started out with good intentions but his true colors have shown thru. you guys should have elected hillary but now we find out shes shady and gray. im a conservative and if you think thats unamerican then thats cool.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44625 Mar 21, 2014
Putin didn't jump into freezing water for no reason. Obama and Putin both wanted to use the gym at the same time. Obama won and got to use it. Putin then acted like a child and jumped into an icy river to try to compensate for his bruised ego and show how tough he is. I would just think o.k. idiot go jump in a freezing river, I'll be working out where I wanted to. I can see the admiration from the right because they act just as childish, but I doubt a manly man such as Ted Cruz or John Boner would have jumped in.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44626 Mar 21, 2014
Maybe it's wrong to be on the Russian leader's side against the U.S. because fox news has made him into a sex symbol for conservative men.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44627 Mar 21, 2014
Putin put sanctions on McCaine and boner against visiting Russia. Guess the bromance isn't reciprocated. Boy George W. really loved "Pooty Poot" (his pet name for him). Remember when he visited his ranch? Those were the images of a true bromance!!! G.W. probably reflects on those days while he paints pictures of himself in the bathtub (which he actual does).
Brocko Bomma

Philadelphia, PA

#44628 Mar 21, 2014
I am showing strength through weakness. I am hoping Putin doesn't take over the entire Ukraine. I don't know what to do, I am a community organizer, how would I know anything about foreign relations? Leave me alone, let me play golf and put the highest tax in history on the middle class.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44629 Mar 21, 2014
Brocko Bomma wrote:
I am showing strength through weakness. I am hoping Putin doesn't take over the entire Ukraine. I don't know what to do, I am a community organizer, how would I know anything about foreign relations? Leave me alone, let me play golf and put the highest tax in history on the middle class.
What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia?

Nothing.

I love your imaginary tax increases though. When you will you guys learn that lies don't work and only backfire.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44630 Mar 21, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Putin put sanctions on McCaine and boner against visiting Russia. Guess the bromance isn't reciprocated. Boy George W. really loved "Pooty Poot" (his pet name for him). Remember when he visited his ranch? Those were the images of a true bromance!!! G.W. probably reflects on those days while he paints pictures of himself in the bathtub (which he actual does).
Bush saw Putin's soul when he looked into his eyes. I'm telling you, right here and now, the right wingers are in the closet with their gayness over Putin.

If that closet clear and everyone can see the gay sex happening inside.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44631 Mar 21, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>bacon you know by now i dont like obama. he started out with good intentions but his true colors have shown thru. you guys should have elected hillary but now we find out shes shady and gray. im a conservative and if you think thats unamerican then thats cool.
But you guys have massacred that word. There is nothing conservative about the GOP today. Biggest deficits in history by Republican presidents (Reagan, Bush I and SonuvaBush). Useless war spending. Emptied treasury. Expansion of government intrusion into vaginas. Negative reactions to positive economic news.

I fail to see anything conservative.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44632 Mar 21, 2014
It's so bizarre, but that's how programmed they are by fox. The all just go around, "ahh Putin is manly" "ahh Putin is shirtless." Putin hates gays and that makes conservatives gay for him.
Brocko Bomma

Philadelphia, PA

#44633 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia?
Nothing.
I love your imaginary tax increases though. When you will you guys learn that lies don't work and only backfire.
are you disputing that my Obamacare is a tax? The Supreme Court says it is. The largest tax on the middle class in history. My goal is war on Christianity, promotion of deviant family killing lifestyles and the downfall of America by conceding all international power to Putin and the Muslims.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#44634 Mar 21, 2014
Wow you people really have imaginations LOL.

Bacon, I told you about the difference between debt and deficits. Obama has added more debt than all of the other Presidents combined. Deficits are only used in budget vs. actual analysis. Spending more than you planned is a deficit. Having someone else pay for your spending is debt.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#44635 Mar 21, 2014
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>are you disputing that my Obamacare is a tax? The Supreme Court says it is. The largest tax on the middle class in history. My goal is war on Christianity, promotion of deviant family killing lifestyles and the downfall of America by conceding all international power to Putin and the Muslims.
Nobody in a position of knowledge of such things has called Obamacare a tax. The tax they referred to was the punishment for not having insurance. That IS a tax, because it directly makes your tax burden higher for not buying insurance. It is unconstitutional and scary that the government can require that we buy consumer goods like insurance on contingent activities.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#44636 Mar 21, 2014
It explains a lot about the blatant homophobia, hating women and minorities when the object of their affection is an old white controlling homophobic man. Basically they are only attracted to themselves.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44637 Mar 21, 2014
Louda wrote:
Wow you people really have imaginations LOL.
Bacon, I told you about the difference between debt and deficits. Obama has added more debt than all of the other Presidents combined. Deficits are only used in budget vs. actual analysis. Spending more than you planned is a deficit. Having someone else pay for your spending is debt.
You tend to gloss over the fact that the only way to reduce a debt is to reduce a deficit though. You also pretend our debt is unrelated to... uh... BUSH'S ILLEGAL, ENDLESS WARS AND TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES. He emptied our treasury. Not Obama. And ALL GOP presidents in the recent history - Reagan, Bush I and the sonuvabush - INCREASED our deficit. Clinton and Obama reduced it.

The notion that Republicans perform better economically or within budgets is ABSURD.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#44638 Mar 21, 2014
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>are you disputing that my Obamacare is a tax? The Supreme Court says it is. The largest tax on the middle class in history. My goal is war on Christianity, promotion of deviant family killing lifestyles and the downfall of America by conceding all international power to Putin and the Muslims.
The penalty is a tax. It's $8 per month. Get over it. Or get insurance.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#44639 Mar 21, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush saw Putin's soul when he looked into his eyes. I'm telling you, right here and now, the right wingers are in the closet with their gayness over Putin.
If that closet clear and everyone can see the gay sex happening inside.
To start with, what if we were gay? I thought that the Democrat party was the Party of tolerance. Once again you have proven that you are a blow-me-hard liberal and that the Democrat party is in fact the party of intolerance and racism. Also, people who believe that Odipshit is a coward and a joke are amused at Putin's treatment of him. Putin is conquering other countries while OIdonthaveaclue is giving interviews to Ellen DeGeneres and wearing mom jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mixed nuts 13 min africa feat 78
Pecker was so hard this morning it hurt 31 min snickers 18
More blood on liberals hands 32 min Gregorian Atlas 1
Woman’s body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 35 min Closure 23
Christopher Eat's 35 min lol 4
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 46 min lol 51
Unemployed coal miners 1 hr bulldog 50
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 17 hr Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web