Comments
40,081 - 40,100 of 57,211 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43460 Mar 9, 2014
What do you Repubs think about this? Georges, I know you guys won't answer because it would force you to have to give an opinion, which you don't do:

Among "tea party" Republicans, Cruz's popularity has climbed, from a 47 percent favorability rating in July to 74 percent, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday. Non-tea-party Republicans see him in a less favorable light, with his unfavorable numbers up to 31 percent.

Things like this always throw you Repubs off because you can't follow the herd on this. The herd is divided and that makes Repubs panic with no consensus opinion to follow.

So we won't be surprised if no one answers.
George

Charleston, WV

#43461 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>And BH can handle himself just fine as evidenced by the way he shredded you to pieces Friday night.
You are too funny. You just make up your own reality as you go along. First of all, I wasnt even here Friday night ya dipstick, so yeah he sure crushed me. Hahaha. And secondly I am the one who posted what "he claimed I clamed(insert lie here)" and then what I actually said to PROVE he was a liar. I have also posted what you have said in the past and then the truth to show how your are also a habitual liar. You are both pathological liars. A piece of advice. Just because the delusions in your head tell you I said something doesnt mean I actually did. LOL See a doctor.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#43462 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you want, you losers on the left are the party of entitlements. If you don't believe me, ask the Obamaphone lady. "He's gonna give us a phone, he's gonna do more."
Spin? It was a direct quote from your article.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43463 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43464 Mar 9, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure to answer the questions as stated, inclusion of a video link instead of your own words. Grade F-.
Bubbly expression of your quirky personality, I'll raise it to an F.
bullchit. C PLUS on the ability learned from liberals not to answer questions bit instead divert to something else.

#43465 Mar 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are too funny. You just make up your own reality as you go along. First of all, I wasnt even here Friday night ya dipstick, so yeah he sure crushed me. Hahaha. And secondly I am the one who posted what "he claimed I clamed(insert lie here)" and then what I actually said to PROVE he was a liar. I have also posted what you have said in the past and then the truth to show how your are also a habitual liar. You are both pathological liars. A piece of advice. Just because the delusions in your head tell you I said something doesnt mean I actually did. LOL See a doctor.
George, the only thing you've ever proved is that you are an idiot.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43466 Mar 9, 2014
watchthis wrote:
That poor pathedic dude from Braxton still don't get it .Maybe he will now .Because he is the only retard thats been on here back and forth talking and replying to himmself.
Who is from Braxton? And HE is a retard?
watchthis

United States

#43467 Mar 9, 2014
Hey Brandon let's get ahold of this dudes family because seriously he's really over the top.Can u see him up there at his little carwash runnung around like acrack head trying to keep up with hisself lmmfao
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43468 Mar 9, 2014
watchthis wrote:
That poor pathedic dude from Braxton still don't get it .Maybe he will now .Because he is the only retard thats been on here back and forth talking and replying to himmself.
Everyone else on here is responding to posts. See the post they are responding to above their own posts. Actually, the ONLY one on here not responding to posts (i.e. talking to himself is you). Do ya see the irony of YOU calling someone that you think is talking to themselves a retard when YOU are actually the only one doing that? Another unembarrassable Republican.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43469 Mar 9, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it any way you want, you losers on the left are the party of entitlements. If you don't believe me, ask the Obamaphone lady. "He's gonna give us a phone, he's gonna do more."
No spin to it. I copied and pasted from the link YOU supplied. Thank you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43470 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's just your narrative. The Obamaphone lady was uninformed - Bush gave her the phone and the program began under him. But uninformed is just another idiot category you lead in. You do realize that 63 percent of you dumbasses THINK WE FOUND WMDs IN IRAQ, right?
And those "entitlements" - give you one guess who leads the nation in taking them. Hmmm. Which party is made up of old men who are on Medicaid and Social Security?
actually the obama phones http://washingtonexaminer.com/where-do-obama-... were given away in 1984 but wernt actually cell phones. president reagan. the cells were obama wernt they ?

#43471 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
What do you Repubs think about this? Georges, I know you guys won't answer because it would force you to have to give an opinion, which you don't do:
Among "tea party" Republicans, Cruz's popularity has climbed, from a 47 percent favorability rating in July to 74 percent, according to a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday. Non-tea-party Republicans see him in a less favorable light, with his unfavorable numbers up to 31 percent.
Things like this always throw you Repubs off because you can't follow the herd on this. The herd is divided and that makes Repubs panic with no consensus opinion to follow.
So we won't be surprised if no one answers.
Res will answer. He, at least, has strength in his convictions despite them being misguided and damaging. The fact is that the GOP is splintered and powerless. They were once a firmly grounded powerhouse of political clout for TWO distinct reasons - they believed in conservative spending and no government intrusion. They were able to successfully keep the crazy anti-abortion and Jesus freaks on the fringe like democrats have done with the PETA people and the tree hugger hippies. But now, the crazies are running the show. I actually feel sorry for honorable conservatives like Res and Roo. They may very well be staunchly pro-life and anti-government intrusion, but they would never allow those two issues alone to influence their vote. They still vote for the candidate they feel is the most qualified and will do the best job. But now they don't even have that option. If a GOP candidate isn't a Jesus freak, bible-shaking, anti-everything nutbag, he isn't a GOP candidate for long.

It must be disheartening to watch your once powerful party wither under self-inflicted idiocy. It was hard to watch the democrats fold into a party of p_ssies during the 2000 Bush coup. Which is why we will never be p_ssies again when it comes to dealing with the right. We will abuse, demean, correct, confront and embarrass them at every opportunity, forever. Until they are all gone. Like in Canada and all of Europe - they have a liberal party and a radical one.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43472 Mar 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You are too funny. You just make up your own reality as you go along. First of all, I wasnt even here Friday night ya dipstick, so yeah he sure crushed me. Hahaha. And secondly I am the one who posted what "he claimed I clamed(insert lie here)" and then what I actually said to PROVE he was a liar. I have also posted what you have said in the past and then the truth to show how your are also a habitual liar. You are both pathological liars. A piece of advice. Just because the delusions in your head tell you I said something doesnt mean I actually did. LOL See a doctor.
Well maybe it wasn't George from Oak Hill, but it was one or several of the many Georges. And, you don't have to be here to get crushed, ya dipstick. Read BH's posts from Friday and you'll see he CRUSHED you. If all you have is a question about what time of day it was, then I'll take pity of your desperate need to be right about something and give that one to you since it doesn't matter. Everything was proven in your posts. It's all there. You say something and then say you didn't. Typical Republican. Difference is, sometimes other Repubs stop claiming something when it's been proven to be a lie in writing or by video or audio recording, volcano boy.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43473 Mar 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>bullchit. C PLUS on the ability learned from liberals not to answer questions bit instead divert to something else.
Libs actually get F's on that.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43474 Mar 9, 2014
https://qlinkwireless.com/ the part where it says refer a friend. pizzes me off. welfare dole collectors turning on other welfare recipients to obama phones.
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43475 Mar 9, 2014
watchthis wrote:
Hey Brandon let's get ahold of this dudes family because seriously he's really over the top.Can u see him up there at his little carwash runnung around like acrack head trying to keep up with hisself lmmfao
This is getting bizarre. There's no one on here named Brandon. And, what's with the car wash talk? I hope for the sake of the Dems, that you are a Republican like you sound like you are.
George

Huntington, WV

#43476 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe it wasn't George from Oak Hill, but it was one or several of the many Georges. And, you don't have to be here to get crushed, ya dipstick. Read BH's posts from Friday and you'll see he CRUSHED you. If all you have is a question about what time of day it was, then I'll take pity of your desperate need to be right about something and give that one to you since it doesn't matter. Everything was proven in your posts. It's all there. You say something and then say you didn't. Typical Republican. Difference is, sometimes other Repubs stop claiming something when it's been proven to be a lie in writing or by video or audio recording, volcano boy.
If you say so. If exposing Baconliar for being a dunce and a pathological LIAR is being CRUSHED then yeah he always crushes me. LOL
tired of it

Gandeeville, WV

#43477 Mar 9, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Tough guy? Guys like you call us Dems touch, feely, wimps all the time. What did I say that scared you so much? I'm a peace lover.
holy crap.hahaha i about crap my pants from laughing.i haven't post much but i have said their are democrats and republicans in my family and friends.i have heard more democrats than republicans cuss and rant over what this country has became,we just set back and listen. i know several democrats that have switch over to independent, that should tell you something. also look how the state voted last time.
you, bacon man, space nut, and few others need to get away from your computers go out in the state and spew your bs.i figure you will get your butts kicked by a bunch of not so peaceful democrats.
they are tired of everybody owes you something,if you don't agree your a racist and global bs everyday. remember a lot have been on this earth longer and know bs when they hear it.

#43478 Mar 9, 2014
http://www.buzzfeed.com/copyranter/16-homoero...

The only thing missing from the GOP's latest closeted gay behavior is the unicorn jumping over a rainbow. Remember, they've advanced beyond tapping toes in airport men's rooms. Now it's all dudes. All the time.
1 post removed
bubinski

Hurricane, WV

#43480 Mar 9, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Res will answer. He, at least, has strength in his convictions despite them being misguided and damaging. The fact is that the GOP is splintered and powerless. They were once a firmly grounded powerhouse of political clout for TWO distinct reasons - they believed in conservative spending and no government intrusion. They were able to successfully keep the crazy anti-abortion and Jesus freaks on the fringe like democrats have done with the PETA people and the tree hugger hippies. But now, the crazies are running the show. I actually feel sorry for honorable conservatives like Res and Roo. They may very well be staunchly pro-life and anti-government intrusion, but they would never allow those two issues alone to influence their vote. They still vote for the candidate they feel is the most qualified and will do the best job. But now they don't even have that option. If a GOP candidate isn't a Jesus freak, bible-shaking, anti-everything nutbag, he isn't a GOP candidate for long.
It must be disheartening to watch your once powerful party wither under self-inflicted idiocy. It was hard to watch the democrats fold into a party of p_ssies during the 2000 Bush coup. Which is why we will never be p_ssies again when it comes to dealing with the right. We will abuse, demean, correct, confront and embarrass them at every opportunity, forever. Until they are all gone. Like in Canada and all of Europe - they have a liberal party and a radical one.
Guru will answer, but I don't think Res will. He definitely has more convictions than the Georges and backs some of them up better, but that's not saying much. He hasn't impressed me too much with his limited insult vocabulary and besides that last one from Pew, his sources are usually biased. Yeah, the Republican party as it exists today is gone. I have watched the Dems over most of the last 40 years shoot themselves in the feet over and over and over, so I have rarely had optimistic feeling about the prospects of our party. But the Clinton years were different and the Obama years have changed things for the better of our party for the foreseeable future. If I am optimistic about the Dem party, when I have almost always been pessimistic about us, then things are going to be good for us. I would have never predicted that Hillary would win the presidency, let alone landslide it like she's going to do. Plus the nation is only getting bluer with the percentage of Hispanics, Asians and other minorities increasing. And now Repubs are shooting themselves in the foot by going after immigration like they are. It's an unbelievable gift to the future of the Dem party. Most minorities already know the Repubs are their enemies and all we Dems have to do now and in the future is to keep educating them on the Republican record against minorities and even more will come to our side. In the next 30 years, there will be less whites in this country than minorities and even before that I look for the same thing to happen to the Repubs as it did to the Dems between 1968 and 2008, when we only had 12 years of Dem presidents and over 20 years with no Supreme Court justice appointed by a Dem. Good times are ahead for the good party and bad times are ahead for the evil party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No No Hair Remover 6 min tit lover 2
Trooper roach 6 min Not A Cop 3
if Zaphod were a ice cream flavor 11 min jan 25
Joey Notes 26 min pleeeze 7
Does anyone know if the va hospital drug test 55 min Andy 8
oddest time or place you had to poop 1 hr zaphods mom 9
herd football 2014 1 hr Huntington Guy 53
•••
•••
•••