Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
watchthis

United States

#43390 Mar 8, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
Intelligent people? Well that excludes everyone in this thread and in wv!
including you lmmfao
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43391 Mar 8, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight Whistledick, everything you scumbags on the left link on here is gospel but anything linked that is against your stupid, ignorant beliefs is a lie. Right? Like I say, weak mind, weak spine, weak emotionally, yeah that about sums you up. A you don't need to go to Nigeria to find someone who needs help. Just look at the people in this country who are suffering through the "Obama Economic Recovery". "Obama Economic Recovery" is somewhat of an oxymoron, or at least there is a moron involved.
I don't link anything, Whistledickless.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43392 Mar 8, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Still posting? I had just got home ya dipstick. I think you need a vacation from the voices in your head in a nice, soft, padded room. Associative identity disorder is treatable ya know.
That makes no sense as a response to what I posted, 5 year old.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43393 Mar 8, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Among dumbocrats - 150%, among intelligent people - 38%.
Yeah, intelligent people who show their level of intelligence by only being able to come up with the ever creative dumbocrats and whistledick. You know, MR, this isn't live, you can take your time to come up with some new names or at least ask your friend Boy George to provide you with some if you're stuck.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#43394 Mar 8, 2014
By the way, all you Georges got the hell beat out of you last night by Bacon Hater. I thought you were down for the count. Maybe he'll leave you alone today. You've guys gotta be hurting, volcano boys.
watchthis

United States

#43395 Mar 8, 2014
Here we go he's cranked up again hahahahahaha
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#43396 Mar 8, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, intelligent people who show their level of intelligence by only being able to come up with the ever creative dumbocrats and whistledick. You know, MR, this isn't live, you can take your time to come up with some new names or at least ask your friend Boy George to provide you with some if you're stuck.
But whistledick and numbnuts fit you.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
watchthis

United States

#43397 Mar 8, 2014
I really think someone needs to notify his family member .Because he goes from one topic to the next with so many different names talking and replying to himself.That's not normal.But we will let him keep thinking everything is just fine; )
George

Elizabeth, WV

#43398 Mar 8, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense as a response to what I posted, 5 year old.
That s because you are a retard. Nothing makes sense to you. Now pick put you crayons away and brush you teeth, it is past your beddy bye time.
George

Nitro, WV

#43399 Mar 8, 2014
watchthis wrote:
I really think someone needs to notify his family member .Because he goes from one topic to the next with so many different names talking and replying to himself.That's not normal.But we will let him keep thinking everything is just fine; )
And then she/he complains because he/she cant keep track of what she/he says with so many different names all rambling childish nonsense and playing kiddie games. I starting to think it is mentally challenged youngster slipping on the computer when mommy isnt looking.
George

Nitro, WV

#43400 Mar 8, 2014
bubinski wrote:
By the way, all you Georges got the hell beat out of you last night by Bacon Hater. I thought you were down for the count. Maybe he'll leave you alone today. You've guys gotta be hurting, volcano boys.
I dont figure Bacoliar likes you bringing up volcanoes and reminding everyone what a total dunce he is. Ask him about the mystery gas volcanoes release that everyone else knows about except him. Guru had to tell him what it was after a few weeks of guessing and lying. LOL
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#43401 Mar 8, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, intelligent people who show their level of intelligence by only being able to come up with the ever creative dumbocrats and whistledick. You know, MR, this isn't live, you can take your time to come up with some new names or at least ask your friend Boy George to provide you with some if you're stuck.
easy there homes,chill out.you worked yourself into a frenzy last night.i thought for sure you was going into a global melt down.
you computer tough guy bully's don't worry me. i don't figure you guys could whip your way out of a water paper bag.
hahahahahaha
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#43402 Mar 8, 2014
whoops, that was suppose to be( wet paper bag) got it.
hahahahaha
watchthis

United States

#43403 Mar 8, 2014
Go wash some cars hahahaha!!!!!
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43405 Mar 8, 2014
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/750-immigra... mexican fence climbers have liberal mentality. they are owed something and are VICTIMS.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#43406 Mar 8, 2014
dam that place looks cushy. look at the thickness of those bunk bed mattresses. the place looks like a holiday inn. we dont do that here in oklahoma. we make it hard time, with gladiator fights and everything..

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#43407 Mar 8, 2014
Bill wrote:
I haven't had a chance to check lately. Does anyone know what the latest Obama approval rating is?
Double or triple whatever the GOP's approval rating is.
funny about polls

Oak Hill, WV

#43408 Mar 8, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Double or triple whatever the GOP's approval rating is.
With obama, they only poll democrats to get approval ratings. He is failing among his own people.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43409 Mar 8, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Republicans have always fought for Civil rights....of corporate CEOs. Nice try. And, you found a KKK member who was a southern Democrat...congratulations. All southern Dems were racists back before the 70s. You're obviously reasonably smart, but as is typical with Republicans, you sleazily try to spin things to make things appear differently than they actually are or were.
Exactly. Trying to pretend the dumb tea baggers are big on "minorities" and "civil rights" is like pretending they're all "high school graduates" and are "smart."

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#43410 Mar 8, 2014
funny about polls wrote:
<quoted text> With obama, they only poll democrats to get approval ratings. He is failing among his own people.
You're confused. "They" are the dozens of polling organizations, from Gallup/USA Today to Fox News. And the results are always the same - Obama's approval ratings are always over 35 percent and the GOP's are always under 17 percent.

Just a fact. But facts have a liberal bias.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope Trump and his Generals bring back draft 4 min Swallow bitter pill 10
Healthcare can't be everything to everybody. 5 min Chamber of Commerce 28
Coven in Huntington (Aug '16) 8 min LSC 24
Seattle’s min. wage hike hurting low-level work... 15 min DMetrius Jones 21
Increased Business Overhead In West Virginia 16 min Chamber of Commerce 22
Best Place To Stay In Myrtle Beach ? 18 min DMetrius Jones 30
Time To Fire Hospital Executives ! 26 min Oracle Jones 17

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance