Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42751 Mar 2, 2014
:)

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#42752 Mar 3, 2014
This should be where dumb tea baggers like George pretend Obama - not the entire free world - is condemning Russia for its illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. I fully expect these dumbasses to root against the US as they always do and for the communists like they have for China and Russia with the Snowden traitor.

Then they call themselves patriots and we all get to laugh at them some more. Like when they say its cold outside so climate change is a conspiracy.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#42753 Mar 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
This should be where dumb tea baggers like George pretend Obama - not the entire free world - is condemning Russia for its illegal invasion of a sovereign nation. I fully expect these dumbasses to root against the US as they always do and for the communists like they have for China and Russia with the Snowden traitor.
Then they call themselves patriots and we all get to laugh at them some more. Like when they say its cold outside so climate change is a conspiracy.
So you think that the right is rooting against the US? Funny, I thought that it as eunuchs like Obama and you who were apologizing for American exceptionalism. I though that it was Owimp who kept drawing red lines for Syria but did nothing about it. I thought that it was Ocoward who bowed to communist leaders and tyrants when he met them. Don't forget which administration is downsizing the military. And as far as rooting for communism goes, that is the left's dream.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#42754 Mar 3, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grafton-wv/TU...
Eddymunster to mcbill, 7 hours ago:

"Again where was your outrage when Bush was making cuts to the military? The worst part is he sent them into two wars and then started making cuts right in the middle of it. You want to talk ill treatment of the military. how about the fact that soldiers sent to war under Bush had to have their families buy their body armor for them. Or buy it themselves. You know the old Rumsfeld statement You go to war with the Army you have.... And what would you have us do about Russia go to war again? Bush is the one who stared into Putin's eyes and saw a beautiful soul or what ever horse $hit he said. Should be nothing to worry about."

http://crooksandliars.com/2006/12/15/remeberi ...-
have-not-the-army-you-might-wa nt-or-wish-to-have-at-a-later- time

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira ...

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story ...

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2007/03/06/ ...#

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/010609b.ht ...
Combined

Louisa, KY

#42755 Mar 3, 2014
Cheney and the Bush family may be in the top three worst things that have ever happened to this country...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#42756 Mar 3, 2014
Let us look at the debate between Romney and Obama. Romnet said that Russia was a foe and Obama made fun of him that the cold war was done. Looks like Obama was wrong again. Obama was made a fool when he drew the red line and Putin made Obama look like a fool when he bailed him out. It is funny that Obama backs places that were taken over by a military coup like Ukraine. Russia is doing what they feel is right especialy with a coup and does not care what is said. There is not a thing Kerry or Obama can do except try to put sanctions on Russia and Putain could care less about the barking at weak individuals like Obama and Kerry. They are in position and we are weak with our military. Do you think Putain is a racist and doing this because of Obama's color? Or do you feel he found a weak president and does not care? Either way he has found with Obama's weak overseas policies that this is a bad president and the iron is red hot and time to strike. So keep supporting dummy and his band of idiots for this is what you get. The world is laughing at us and the polls show it.
Combined

Louisa, KY

#42757 Mar 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Let us look at the debate between Romney and Obama. Romnet said that Russia was a foe and Obama made fun of him that the cold war was done. Looks like Obama was wrong again. Obama was made a fool when he drew the red line and Putin made Obama look like a fool when he bailed him out. It is funny that Obama backs places that were taken over by a military coup like Ukraine. Russia is doing what they feel is right especialy with a coup and does not care what is said. There is not a thing Kerry or Obama can do except try to put sanctions on Russia and Putain could care less about the barking at weak individuals like Obama and Kerry. They are in position and we are weak with our military. Do you think Putain is a racist and doing this because of Obama's color? Or do you feel he found a weak president and does not care? Either way he has found with Obama's weak overseas policies that this is a bad president and the iron is red hot and time to strike. So keep supporting dummy and his band of idiots for this is what you get. The world is laughing at us and the polls show it.
Strong rhetoric, lacking in facts, obviously meant to further defame the President.

As for Ukraine - I stop just short of saying that I am not concerned about Ukraine, because I agree there is potential for trouble to come out of that situation if it is not handled carefully. What I cannot hesitate to say is, Thank God the White House is not occupied by another Cheney- or Bush-like mentality such as Romney! If that were the case...chilling to think about that.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#42758 Mar 3, 2014
Combined wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong rhetoric, lacking in facts, obviously meant to further defame the President.
As for Ukraine - I stop just short of saying that I am not concerned about Ukraine, because I agree there is potential for trouble to come out of that situation if it is not handled carefully. What I cannot hesitate to say is, Thank God the White House is not occupied by another Cheney- or Bush-like mentality such as Romney! If that were the case...chilling to think about that.
I like how they still have to make sure everything fits in their little mental compartments. This is the cold war. It can't be anything new. Romney was right. Obama didn't do anything about Syria. Assad always hated his chemical weapons.

It's so sad and desperate.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42759 Mar 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why the left hates honest work so much. They still don't seem to understand that the government is not a profit center. The government does not earn anything, they take from hard working citizens to subsidize losers like Shitgulper. If we all just quit working and paying taxes, it wouldn't make any difference what the condition of the planet was, we would all starve like the citizens in the underdeveloped countries.
We WANT honest work. That's why we don't want Republicans running anything. You should have never used the word "honest" when trying to take up for the CEOs and corporations you love so, but have nothing in common with.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#42760 Mar 3, 2014
Combined......It is all facts that I wrote. The debate between Romney and Obama is on tape. The red line drawn over Syria did happen. Plus Egypt as well as Ukrain was both taken over by a coup. Both are facts but this administration puts different words to spin the facts. Something they have been caught doing countless times with their own words. Real people call them lies. I do not have to discredit Obama, for his previous actions and lies have already did that. If you do not care about the Ukraine, then that is fine. But Kerry has been doing some tough barking on behalf of Obama and it paints all of us in a corner. Remember they are represent us and doing a bad job.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42761 Mar 3, 2014
tired of it wrote:
good reading men,not you shatsburger.com e on bring up a accident that was over 40 years ago.
was reading a article that a estimated 4,300 american citizens a year lose there life by an illegal immigrant.now that a tragedy but you libbys fight for them everyday.
no one like to see anything bad happen but some kind of disaster has been happening since the beginning of time.
i'm ready for the global warming a stack of wood in, in the dry.10 gallon of gas for generator and snow plow on the utv.bring it on i will take it as it comes like i have for years,it is winter time you alarmists
Yeah, 40 years makes 125 deaths irrelevant. More reasons I am not a Republican.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42762 Mar 3, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Maybe west Virginia should have reinvented itself and prepared for the future. Maybe a bigger focus should have been on improving education and training that prepares for modern industry and technology careers. Instead generation after generation was sent underground in disgusting conditions thinking the resource would always remain or a better form of energy couldn't be used. Now the mountains are destroyed, stripped, blown up, and poisoned. The once beautiful land can't even be used to promote tourism as much as it could have. Pittsburgh survived the closing of steel mills by educating and preparing for the future and a changing world. It not only survived but is thriving.
You, of course, realize that changing things in this state is like turning an ocean liner around at sea. Too many people like things the way they are here. I guess every country should have an area like this where people who are afraid and like to hide under their beds all day can go, though.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42763 Mar 3, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Since you don't mind chemicals I guess the bill that was passed to allow unlimited radioactive fracking waste to be dumped in West Virginia doesn't bother you either. What could go wrong? Other states fought against it (you know silly things like illness, contaminated water and dying livestock) so you get the waste from other states too. How exciting!!! Go freedom!!!
Republicans don't care. It's not like it's going to do any more brain damage than already exists. I mean, think about it. They hard working, blue collar folks actually lobby and argue hard for billionaire CEOs and other corporate white collar types that they have nothing in common with and who actually support politicians who pass legislation that hurts them badly. And, then those corporate types brainwash them into thinking that Democrats, who have always supported blue collar folks, are going to hurt them by being for some sort of gun control and civil rights. What can you do when people are okay with being laid off or having no opportunities in the first place as long as gays don't live near them?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#42764 Mar 3, 2014
Bacon Hater.......Romney brought up that Russia was still a foe. Obama brought up the cold war. Guess you missed that part. Obama has become Putian's whipping boy but you can not see reality. I do not find joy in this. It makes our country weak. And the big picture, China will back Russia on this for there are other factors like the islands Japan and China have a dispute over. Remember China and Russia are of the NATO defende council and the voted down any military actions in Syria that helped Obama look weak on a global scale. So spin away.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42765 Mar 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are held accountable for their racist comments. When is the left going to hold democrats accountable for their racist comments?
http://mediatrackers.org/national/2013/06/20/...
That's because Republicans like when people make racist comments, so they don't say anything about it (unless they can spin it as racist against whites, then racism bothers them).
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42766 Mar 3, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are held accountable for their racist comments. When is the left going to hold democrats accountable for their racist comments?
http://mediatrackers.org/national/2013/06/20/...
Plus, it's not the racist comments that make Republicans racists as much as it is the fact that they have never done anything for minorities and have actually tried to hold them back. Once you nitwits spend some time defending racism against minorities, then maybe you'll have a tiny grain of credibility complaining about racism against whites.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42767 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
Uh, oh. Obama vs Putin. Yikes. We could get ourselves into a bit of trouble with the Mighty O in charge. I guess one thing is for sure, Putin will remind Obama that he may be king of the USA but he is NOT king of the world.
==========
WASHINGTON (AP) Western powers on Sunday prepared a tough response to Russia's military advance into Ukraine and warned that Moscow could face economic penalties, diplomatic isolation and bolstered allied defenses in Europe unless it retreats.
The crisis may prove to be a game-changer for President Barack Obama's national security policy, forcing him to give up his foreign policy shift to Asia and to maintain U.S. troop levels in Europe to limit Russia's reach.
The ill will and mistrust also could spill over on two other global security fronts Syria and Iran where Russia has been a necessary partner with the West.
Republicans hate Obama so much, they even root for Putin.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42768 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
Without excessive government regulations coal IS cheap. Very cheap.
So are mortgages.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42769 Mar 3, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Ohio landfills are full of theirs and other states waste. Pennsylvanias radioactive detector went off and symptoms were occurring so they refused the waste. This is why it's going to be dumped where it is limitless. Unlike Pennsylvania, West Virginia does not use radioactive detectors.
You're wasting your time. Repubs don't deal with facts. They just ignore them or make them up. It's the way corporate types have programmed blue collar Repubs. Notice the glazed over look in their eyes next time you see one.
Christian Dem

Ravenswood, WV

#42770 Mar 3, 2014
George wrote:
It is like say for example burning wood. It is cheap... Have the government start taxing you per cord you cut and then put excessive and unneeded regulations and taxes on chain saws so they cost 10K each, making you have expensive "friendly bars and chains" so as to no cause the tree possible physical pain,excessively tax chainsaw oil, tax the smoke coming out of your stovepipe, regulate your wood stove so they cost 10K each and well then it isnt so cheap anymore is it.
Make you comparison a little more relevant than wood to coal. Let's say people were burning dynamite and since the corporate types didn't care that people were being blown up when they burned it, and they had the Republicans in their pockets so that outlawing the burning of dynamite was out of the questions because of the massive loss of jobs it would cause, Dems only recourse was to tax it higher in order to persuade people not to use it and blow themselves up. And, don't say my comparison is insane because it's just as comparable as comparing wood to coal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best church in Huntington 12 min big b 47
tisha smith-ramey (Mar '13) 1 hr Tisha Smith 26
Frat house idiots 1 hr pike 2
Medical risks not taken seriously 1 hr Teens are Clueless 8
union at cabell 1 hr RNs Organization 2
Any girls wanna watch me stroke my big d*ck on ... (Oct '13) 1 hr pooky 21
Google HPVCausesCancer 2 hr HPV VACCINATIONS 86
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE