Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that everytime a democrat is caught in a lie, they were only "making a joke"? One thing we do agree on, if you are a democrat you are a joke.
Again you can't not seem too say anything without an insult! I feel bad for you.
1 post removed
tired of it

Gandeeville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>I have plenty of democrat friends. half the country is democrat. maybe more. ive always voted republican and i admit weve had a few bad ones ..... bush 2 and nixon. the issue I have in this topix topic is the democrats who wont admit Obama is horrible. the guys a liar and a law breaker. they cling on to him like he a god. drives me nuts so what I do is vent on them. its fun too.
like i said i have been following this topic for a while now just reading when i could didn't catch the beginning
i agree some are way out there in left field right on the foul ball line,hahaha
i have laughed pretty hard on some of these posts.
if you want to vent its fine with me,hahaha
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Watch it, the homicidal lunatic is back. If you dare disagree with him he will wish you dead in the gas chamber for being cruel and uncompassionate. LMAO Space cadet is a severely mentally ill weirdo who should be locked in a mental institution so please disregard his ignorance.
gossip

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Space cowboy has his panties in a bunch!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

gossip wrote:
Space cowboy has his panties in a bunch!
space cowboy is an intellectual gossip. he has credentials !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

space cowboy said to george and i that if ever catches us on the street he going to beat us in bloody pulps. HAHAHAHA, im not chitting you. ask George if you don't believe me.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

and gossip .... don't disagree with him. he may put a hit out on ya.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

if ya want to know about someone your chatting with just ask me cause i know all their dianosises < sp
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Everyone here is exactly like everyone else!
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

fitness-guru wrote:
space cowboy said to george and i that if ever catches us on the street he going to beat us in bloody pulps. HAHAHAHA, im not chitting you. ask George if you don't believe me.
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fitness Guru. You need to f*cking die like the ignorant lying piece of sh*t you are.
You deserve to DIE Fitness.
You F*CKING HEAR ME?
YOU DESERVE TO F*CKING DIE!
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If someone allowed me the choice, I would have ALL of you put in gas chambers. I am not remotely kidding. Your callousness and ignorance regarding the state of your fellow man is enough to strip you of the right to live in a civilization.
You all need to die so that good people can live and thrive.
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your callousness and ignorance is inhuman, and given your irrational fears, hatred, and density have destroyed equality in this country -- you better believe I'd kill every last one of you scumballs.
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT YOUR IGNORANT HOLE AND QUIT REPEATING FOX "NEWS" BULLSH*T, OR I SWEAR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN, SNAP YOUR GODD*MN NECK, AND PISS IN THAT LYING MAW YOU CALL A MOUTH!
PEOPLE WHO REPEAT LIES THAT WORSEN THE LIVING STANDARDS OF OTHERS DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!
I AM NOT EVEN F*CKING KIDDING LEIGHLA!
Space-Cowboy wrote:
"]<quoted text>Again, quit f*cking lying and spreading garbage that you literally know nothing about or even attempt to research or I F*CKING SWEAR I WILL LOOK UP EVERY GODD*MN LEIGHLA IN THIS STATE, TRACK YOU DOWN, AND BREAK YOUR WORTHLESS AND IMMORAL NECK!
And this person claimed to be a school teacher.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Yeah and all of you claim to be human!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

forgot about that one ...:I gonna track you down ....HAHAHA.

Since: Sep 13

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Yep. I taught in private settings, tutored all subjects for a nationwide educational establishment, volunteered summers preparing low income dropouts for the GED test, taught long term temporary positions for science, English, and journalism, and taught grades 6, 7 and 8th grade English for a year.

I might just do so again someday.

What's your point sh*thead?

I think the fact that you are a conspiracy nut who wants kids to grow up in a country with low wages, no access to healthcare, and another ice age caused by global warming proves who actually gives a damn about their futures.

Seriously George, what have you done for the kids other than collect checks from coal companies and suck off Don Blankenship whenever he tells you to?

“Bacon says: I love you”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is definitely what makes America great. There are absolutely no other free countries where you can change your beliefs -- except maybe 100 or more others.
F*cking idiot.
The new guy should be a diplomat. He certainly has brought us together in agreement on something. No, not the 100 countries, but the fact that he is a "F*cking idiot."

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Hey roo, come up to okc. I'll buy lunch and early beers. Be at okc bombing memorial at 130. I'm not staying till all evening but I'll be back out in a couple months and we'll do Hudson's. Wear your red Sooners pullover.
gossip

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

George wrote:
<quoted text>Space-Cowboy wrote, "<quoted text>
Fitness Guru. You need to f*cking die like the ignorant lying piece of sh*t you are.
You deserve to DIE Fitness.
You F*CKING HEAR ME?
YOU DESERVE TO F*CKING DIE!"

Space-Cowboy wrote, "<quoted text>If someone allowed me the choice, I would have ALL of you put in gas chambers. I am not remotely kidding. Your callousness and ignorance regarding the state of your fellow man is enough to strip you of the right to live in a civilization.
You all need to die so that good people can live and thrive."

Space-Cowboy wrote, "<quoted text>
Your callousness and ignorance is inhuman, and given your irrational fears, hatred, and density have destroyed equality in this country -- you better believe I'd kill every last one of you scumballs."

Space-Cowboy wrote, "<quoted text>SHUT YOUR IGNORANT HOLE AND QUIT REPEATING FOX "NEWS" BULLSH*T, OR I SWEAR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN, SNAP YOUR GODD*MN NECK, AND PISS IN THAT LYING MAW YOU CALL A MOUTH!
PEOPLE WHO REPEAT LIES THAT WORSEN THE LIVING STANDARDS OF OTHERS DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE!
I AM NOT EVEN F*CKING KIDDING LEIGHLA!"

Space-Cowboy wrote, ""]<quoted text>Again, quit f*cking lying and spreading garbage that you literally know nothing about or even attempt to research or I F*CKING SWEAR I WILL LOOK UP EVERY GODD*MN LEIGHLA IN THIS STATE, TRACK YOU DOWN, AND BREAK YOUR WORTHLESS AND IMMORAL NECK!"

And this person claimed to be a school teacher.
Wow
Jay

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Space-Cowboy wrote:
Yep. I taught in private settings, tutored all subjects for a nationwide educational establishment, volunteered summers preparing low income dropouts for the GED test, taught long term temporary positions for science, English, and journalism, and taught grades 6, 7 and 8th grade English for a year.
I might just do so again someday.
What's your point sh*thead?
I think the fact that you are a conspiracy nut who wants kids to grow up in a country with low wages, no access to healthcare, and another ice age caused by global warming proves who actually gives a damn about their futures.
Seriously George, what have you done for the kids other than collect checks from coal companies and suck off Don Blankenship whenever he tells you to?
You sound like some gay from a one gay town.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

bacon hater wrote:
Hey roo, come up to okc. I'll buy lunch and early beers. Be at okc bombing memorial at 130. I'm not staying till all evening but I'll be back out in a couple months and we'll do Hudson's. Wear your red Sooners pullover.
im going to take a pass on this one bacon. I have a cyst between L4 and L5 on my lower spine and its pushing on my nerves going down my legs. painful and miserable. operation sometime next week. i cant do much of anything. everything is on me in a few months. eat at coyote ugly over by the OKC thunder stadium. do the chicken.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

if your doing the bombing memorial do not smoke on that city block it sets on. the park rangers will write you a 50 dollar ticket.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

oh and its all in the same area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something Conservatives have done for this... (Oct '13) 9 min Gale crater 40
RickyBobby's Art Deli 12 min curious 13
heroin addicts expose them 18 min billy the kid 1
what do white people fear most from non white p... 24 min sam bo 61
David Asal 26 min LOL 4
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 34 min tap 209
Reps at hospitals 35 min Elvis Presley 11

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••