George

Charleston, WV

#41314 Feb 12, 2014
ihy wrote:
Politics is for, boring people who like to argue about things you have no control of. Why argue about Obama, like your going to make a difference (your vote didn't even count.) And in Obama's words,"he is president he can do whatever he wants." The peoples opinion doesn't matter. Neither does the Senate's! Politics=compulsive lying.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/ 2.0/video/politics/2014/02/11/ sot-va-obama-open-mic-whatever -i-want.cnn.html
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41315 Feb 12, 2014
make sure to scroll down on that one site I just posted so you have proof .....YOUR GUY IS A LIAR.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41316 Feb 12, 2014
why arnt you libs giving George and I any green checkmarks today ? huh ? is that dollar general credit card payment due ? is that why your being mean and nasty ?
George

Poca, WV

#41317 Feb 12, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>George, most people in a political party have the same general opinions as a whole. They maybe have some disagreements on some issues, but overall, they are going to sound alike because most of their opinions are very similar. That is why they join one party or the other. Why, if I agreed with most Republican positions, would I be a Democrat? Except in a state like WV where there is a political advantage to labeling yourself as a Democrat when you are really a Republican. I believe in most of what the Dems stand for and that is why I am a Dem. If a had a lot of opinions of both parties, I would probably be an independent. I don't see what is so confusing to you about people with similar or the same opinions being in one party or another.
Why would I be a Repub when I voted for Obama twice? You seem to think that because you saw me criticize Obama on something or I didnt agree with the standard party line on a particular issue that somehow you know all my opinions on everything and they all support Republicans. They dont, and you are obviously completely clueless on my opinions on most things, but that is to be expected since you dont even know me.
George

Poca, WV

#41318 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
he ting I don't get about the obama zombie's that wont die is this ..>> http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
That is a prety good list of many of Obamas lies. Yup. And they wonder why I criticize him even though I am a Dem. He is a liar. I cant stand liars in any shape or form. In real life or this room. Lying is despicable and that is another reason I seem to side with the Repubs in this room. The Obamazombies in here are ALL habitual liars and it really pisses me off. If you cant defend an opinion without lying your opinion sucks to begin with or you are a scumbag idiot.
George

Poca, WV

#41319 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.politico.com/story/ 2013/04/obama-budget-middle-cl ass-facing-tax-hikes-90469.htm l
Yeah that article reminded about another tax increase on people making under 200K that Obama PROMISED not to do. The cigarette tax. That was years ago but a huge tax increase nonetheless. And since poor people smoke at a much higher rate than the rich, it hit them hardest.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41320 Feb 12, 2014
http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013... there is no way in hell I believe this much chitty stuff about obsama so I will be willing to cut that in half truth half lie. see libbys ..... im not so bad after all am i.
George

Charleston, WV

#41321 Feb 12, 2014
They are doing this to Democrat Rahall in southern WV also.

==========

The Koch brothers have a seemingly bottomless pot of cash this election year — and no one knows it better than Sen. Kay Hagan.

Americans for Prosperity, a group co-founded by the conservative billionaires, has already dropped $8.2 million on TV, radio and digital ads in an effort to defeat the North Carolina Democrat. According to sources tracking media buys, the group has so far spent more in North Carolina than all Democratic outside groups in every Senate race in the country — combined.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/koch-br...
George

Charleston, WV

#41322 Feb 12, 2014
Interesting article I saw on one of Gurus links.

==========

he immigration proposal pending in Congress would transform the nation’s political landscape for a generation or more — pumping as many as 11 million new Hispanic voters into the electorate a decade from now in ways that, if current trends hold, would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily.

Beneath the philosophical debates about amnesty and border security, there are brass-tacks partisan calculations driving the thinking of lawmakers in both parties over comprehensive immigration reform, which in its current form offers a pathway to citizenship — and full voting rights — for a group of undocumented residents that roughly equals the population of Ohio, the nation’s seventh-largest state.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/immigra...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41323 Feb 12, 2014
George doesn't play well with fellow democrats sometimes. you libs need to work with him not against him. how many times does he has to say it ? hes a democrat ! he will vote for tea party endorsed democrats this time I hope.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41324 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
They are doing this to Democrat Rahall in southern WV also.
==========
The Koch brothers have a seemingly bottomless pot of cash this election year — and no one knows it better than Sen. Kay Hagan.
Americans for Prosperity, a group co-founded by the conservative billionaires, has already dropped $8.2 million on TV, radio and digital ads in an effort to defeat the North Carolina Democrat. According to sources tracking media buys, the group has so far spent more in North Carolina than all Democratic outside groups in every Senate race in the country — combined.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/koch-br...
who is running against her or are they already in office ? its gloves off this go around. democrats sling mud and payback is a biatche. were going to get the gun grabbers and the obama care libbys too. glad to see some deep pockets. its too bad its this way but war is war.
George

Poca, WV

#41325 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
George doesn't play well with fellow democrats sometimes. you libs need to work with him not against him. how many times does he has to say it ? hes a democrat ! he will vote for tea party endorsed democrats this time I hope.
LOL. I play fine with other Democrats, just not the lying narcissistic Obamazombie cult member Democrats in this forum. LOL If you knew all my opinions you probably would never speak to me again. I know I would never get another green check, that is for sure. LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41326 Feb 12, 2014
I don't want those mexicans who broke the law by climbing the fence here free and clear. I want them deported. if they want to live in America that's fine but they should di it legally.
George

Poca, WV

#41327 Feb 12, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
I really am a Dem, and I think the tea party are a bunch of kooks. I probably would vote for a Republican only if I thought he was a Constitutionalist. To me at this point that is the most important thing that needs to be addressed. We need politicians that will follow the Constitution and the law regardless of how inconvenient or problematic it may be to do so. Policies and such can be changed, but this pattern of lawlessness must stop. It is the greatest threat we face.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41328 Feb 12, 2014
are you guys gettin bad weather ? it was 48 here today 70 by sunday.
George

Charleston, WV

#41329 Feb 12, 2014
What is wrong with making someone prove they are a legal US resident before you rent them a place? Seems like commons sense to me. If they are illegals then they have already shown they are lawbreakers. Who wants to rent to a criminal.

++++++++++

FREMONT, Neb.(AP)— Residents of a small Nebraska city have reaffirmed their desire to take on illegal immigration.

Nearly 60 percent of Fremont voters decided Tuesday to keep an ordinance that requires all renters to swear they have legal permission to live in the U.S.

Voters first approved the rules by a smaller margin in 2010. Critics pushed for the new vote, saying the housing restrictions would be ineffective and might cost Fremont millions of dollars in legal fees and lost federal grants. They also said it was hurting the city's image.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#41330 Feb 12, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman,_Oklahoma scroll down and look at that inchers of snow per month we get.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#41331 Feb 12, 2014
George, your categorizations of all things are what makes you an ignorant tea bagger. Everything's good or evil. Arabs are terrorist savages. Mexicans are border jumpers. Illegal immigrants are Mexicans. Obama is the most lawless president ever. Constantly trying to find BAD news about your nation. Constantly minimizing GOOD news about your nation.

You aren't a democrat.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#41332 Feb 12, 2014
George wrote:
What is wrong with making someone prove they are a legal US resident before you rent them a place? Seems like commons sense to me. If they are illegals then they have already shown they are lawbreakers. Who wants to rent to a criminal.
++++++++++
FREMONT, Neb.(AP)— Residents of a small Nebraska city have reaffirmed their desire to take on illegal immigration.
Nearly 60 percent of Fremont voters decided Tuesday to keep an ordinance that requires all renters to swear they have legal permission to live in the U.S.
Voters first approved the rules by a smaller margin in 2010. Critics pushed for the new vote, saying the housing restrictions would be ineffective and might cost Fremont millions of dollars in legal fees and lost federal grants. They also said it was hurting the city's image.
Because this is a free nation. We won't let it be the "papers please" country you dumbasses want it to be. Landlords can use whatever means they want to identify renters. We don't need laws forcing them to do more.
George

Charleston, WV

#41333 Feb 12, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
George, your categorizations of all things are what makes you an ignorant tea bagger. Everything's good or evil. Arabs are terrorist savages. Mexicans are border jumpers. Illegal immigrants are Mexicans. Obama is the most lawless president ever. Constantly trying to find BAD news about your nation. Constantly minimizing GOOD news about your nation.
You aren't a democrat.
Like clockwork. Just like I said you would, the same old "You claim that I claimed(insert lie here)" routine. If I only had a penny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frat house idiots 28 min Gay male 20
Tessa riffe is a worthless hor 31 min yep 4
Anyone know Chad Melson? 39 min Chad Melson 10
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 44 min nohalgerg 175
cabell co ambulance 48 min good 4
Carrie Justice 1 hr Terina 1
Best church in Huntington 2 hr pooky 54
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE