Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39932 Feb 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon, you are so full of sshhiitt. Funny how Al Sharpton thinks it's real. You know him, a Civil Rights leaded.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/04/sharpt...
Pants down again? Or better yet, more lies.
You don't have much credibility do you? I have caught you in so many lies it isn't even funny...it's pathetic.
Thie above post of mine is a response to Bacon boy. He said the knock out game is not real. So I posted the above.

He has disappeared. I have been noticing that when I call him on his lies, he disappears. I guess he hopes no one will notice and he won't have to admit he was caught lying....again.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39933 Feb 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's stupid, it's not current. It's almost 4 years old! DUH!!
Moran, do you think it's better today? It shows that white men abuse children more than black.
Especially redneck tea baggers. You know, the ones you love.

Ravenswood

#39934 Feb 3, 2014
Julia, he and Space can chew you up and spit you out. They are having fun making an idiot out of you are they are succeeding. Lmao

Ravenswood

#39935 Feb 3, 2014
One of Hanity's guests.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/06/20/founder-...

I do believe he's white.

Ravenswood

#39936 Feb 3, 2014

Ravenswood

#39937 Feb 3, 2014
Another tea party traitor child molester.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10146763...
1 post removed
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39939 Feb 3, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Julia, he and Space can chew you up and spit you out. They are having fun making an idiot out of you are they are succeeding. Lmao
Yea right, that's why he runs and hides when I prove he is a liar. And the space nut. You aren't serious? This nut spends his days cleaning toilets.

And again there you go trying to please the bacon boy aka liar. So lap dog suits you quite well.

You say you don't like me. Guess what, big deal who cares, not me. I sure am not about to lose any sleep over some lap dog not liking me. The reason you don't like is because I give you the same medicine you give to the conservative posters. You can dish it out but you sure can't take it when it's thrown back in your face. Growmup.

Have you ever figured out your gender yet?

On that, I am out of here. I am tired of playing with whiny amateurs.

See ya all later:-)
1 post removed
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39941 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Moran, do you think it's better today? It shows that white men abuse children more than black.
Especially redneck tea baggers. You know, the ones you love.
Okay you found two tea party molesters. Lets see actual stats on tea party molesters. That's like saying two waitresses are stealing from the register, therefore they all must do it. Kinda dumb to base your logic on a few incidents. But then liberals are not known for telling the truth.

Now I am off for the day....
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39942 Feb 3, 2014
Melissa has posted the same thing about forty or more other republican politicians, but nobody ever seems to care. Maybe that's what they mean by family values. Very high rate of abuse amongst fundamental Christian churches also.
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39943 Feb 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you found two tea party molesters. Lets see actual stats on tea party molesters. That's like saying two waitresses are stealing from the register, therefore they all must do it. Kinda dumb to base your logic on a few incidents. But then liberals are not known for telling the truth.
Now I am off for the day....
Same logic can be applied to the knockout game.

Ravenswood

#39944 Feb 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right, that's why he runs and hides when I prove he is a liar. And the space nut. You aren't serious? This nut spends his days cleaning toilets.
And again there you go trying to please the bacon boy aka liar. So lap dog suits you quite well.
You say you don't like me. Guess what, big deal who cares, not me. I sure am not about to lose any sleep over some lap dog not liking me. The reason you don't like is because I give you the same medicine you give to the conservative posters. You can dish it out but you sure can't take it when it's thrown back in your face. Growmup.
Have you ever figured out your gender yet?
On that, I am out of here. I am tired of playing with whiny amateurs.
See ya all later:-)
Bacon has a job. Maybe you should try that. You are just a past time with him. And you can't take. Lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39945 Feb 3, 2014
melissa, stop robo posting. your like a MSNBC poll telemarketer assigned to call liberals who donated to obsama. then blasting it on their channel saying what a great president he is.

Ravenswood

#39946 Feb 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
melissa, stop robo posting. your like a MSNBC poll telemarketer assigned to call liberals who donated to obsama. then blasting it on their channel saying what a great president he is.
Just trying to prove a point to tea traitor Julia. Lol
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39947 Feb 3, 2014
I have a few minutes so I thought I might mention this to you.

If you are a woman why do you need men to chew memup and spit me out? Why can't you do it? I thought liberal women were independent and can get along just fine without men? Doesn't sound like that's the case with you.

Now on the other hand...if you're a man well that's even worse because you are too weak and need other men to help you chew up and spit a woman out.

Which ever one you are, either way you lose. You are either a dependent woman that relies on a man or you are a wimp of a man. And I think we know that liberal men are generally girlie men.
1 post removed
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39949 Feb 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Bacon has a job. Maybe you should try that. You are just a past time with him. And you can't take. Lol
So bacon has a job? What is he? A pig farmer? After all he calls himself bacon hater. He probably ate too much bacon over the years from being a pig farmer.

By the way it's....pastime....not Past Time

Ravenswood

#39950 Feb 3, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
How much snow did you end up with. We have 5 or 6 inches. Hate it!

They even closed the mall in Parkersburg today.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39951 Feb 3, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>I have a few minutes so I thought I might mention this to you.
If you are a woman why do you need men to chew memup and spit me out? Why can't you do it? I thought liberal women were independent and can get along just fine without men? Doesn't sound like that's the case with you.
Now on the other hand...if you're a man well that's even worse because you are too weak and need other men to help you chew up and spit a woman out.
Which ever one you are, either way you lose. You are either a dependent woman that relies on a man or you are a wimp of a man. And I think we know that liberal men are generally girlie men.
bacon doesnt back up melissa a whole lot julia. bacon generally goes at it alone. but the other three or four liberals are cut from the same mold and ride each others shirtails. bacon gets some credit for that.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39952 Feb 3, 2014
bacon and i are topix friends. were rarely on each others chit. every now and then we get after it. not very often. now that melissa .... now shes a an oddball. lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39953 Feb 3, 2014
actually i kinda like everybody. even space cadet.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#39954 Feb 3, 2014
The knockout game is real. It has been reported on all networks. Just that it has been followed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you ever want to understand the liberal mind 3 min MarkJ- 40
Can't Afford To Feed My Wife 6 min mmmhm 9
Applebee's 18 min Nancy 7
Steel of wv interview (Jan '15) 25 min mmmhm 41
Any intellectual discussions or is fart this al... 29 min Nancy 5
Baltimore Street news 1 hr Lola Falanas 415
What's Your Best Fart Story ? 1 hr Herd 91 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance