Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39717 Feb 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you're in West Virginia buddy...
Be kind to Roo, he's almost ready for medicare.
1 post removed
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39719 Feb 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you know what ? that space cowboy said to me twice .. and im quoting him here "you better not ever meet me on the street". HAHAHAHA. if ya dont believe me ask george !! HAHAHAA. can you imagine a spindly coke bottle 4 eyed 3 degree and a minor professor meeting a gym rat like me on the street !! HAHAHAHA
You're giving the space nut too much credit. The closest this guy is to a higher education facility is cleaning the toilets. He's the janitor. He does not come off as an intellectual. His postings are not those of someone that is educated..

I am not talking to the creep. And liberals here should be ashamed of someone like him representing liberalism.

Dr Rossiter was right in his studies and research......liberalism is a mental disorder.
George

Mineral Wells, WV

#39720 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>And this guy supposedly teaches children? I suspect that to be a lie. The guy is no teacher, he is too full of hate to be lucid. A day will come and this spaced out Space Cowboy will snap and we'll be reading about him as they haul him off to prison for murder.
Who knows, he may have already done time in prison or possibly in a State Hospital for the criminally insane.
Or how about this one....he may already be in prison and has a block of time to use a computer, which explains why he is here off and on.
Someone needs to report his posts to the authority and to topix.
Thankfully he is no longer a teacher(if he ever was). IT isnt hard to see why, the hatred and hostility are so extreme he is to the point of violence. Either agree with him on everything or he wants to kill you. I agree he should be reported to the proper authorities as he clearly is a danger to himself and certainly society. I said before he was likely the next mall shooter or mass murderer just waiting to happen. He needs institutionalized so he can get the help he needs.

Fairmont, WV

#39721 Feb 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Be kind to Roo, he's almost ready for medicare.
Don't enable these trash by being nice to them. Conservatives have gotten as far as they have by being mean, shrill, and completely unsympathetic.

Conservatives do not respond to reason or fact. Democrats have to stop trying to be reasonable and start getting as hateful and in-your-face as they are.

Remember, if it were up to these monsters, minimum wage would stay the same while welfare benefits, Medicaid/Medicare, and Social Security would be completely dissolved.

These are not actual humans we are dealing with here. They have no high-level thinking skills. Animals literally have more empathy than these pieces of garbage.

Guru is ignorant as they come, but he still needs his a** beat.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#39722 Feb 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you're in West Virginia buddy...
Another internet badass. Wow! But be careful people, he is from Flatwoods where men are men and sheep are scared.

Fairmont, WV

#39723 Feb 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully he is no longer a teacher(if he ever was). IT isnt hard to see why, the hatred and hostility are so extreme he is to the point of violence. Either agree with him on everything or he wants to kill you. I agree he should be reported to the proper authorities as he clearly is a danger to himself and certainly society. I said before he was likely the next mall shooter or mass murderer just waiting to happen. He needs institutionalized so he can get the help he needs.
Don't worry George. There's only three individuals on my hit list and you're not one of them.

Besides, the scope on my rifle can't see three counties away.

; )
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39724 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You're giving the space nut too much credit. The closest this guy is to a higher education facility is cleaning the toilets. He's the janitor. He does not come off as an intellectual. His postings are not those of someone that is educated..
I am not talking to the creep. And liberals here should be ashamed of someone like him representing liberalism.
Dr Rossiter was right in his studies and research......liberalism is a mental disorder.
Be careful.

Fairmont, WV

#39725 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You're giving the space nut too much credit. The closest this guy is to a higher education facility is cleaning the toilets. He's the janitor. He does not come off as an intellectual. His postings are not those of someone that is educated..
Says the crazy cat lady...
George

Mineral Wells, WV

#39726 Feb 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100% except for killing them all. We wouldn't have anyone to torture. Lol
Do you realize that you continually support, enable, and even encourage a mentally ill genocidal narcissist? This guy wants to murder everyone who doesnt agree with him and you cheer him on. Kinda makes you almost as sick as he is.Wow.
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39727 Feb 2, 2014
Interesting that the space nut has a gun. That's like water and oil....the two don't mix.

But then we are talking about a deranged lunatic.
George

Danese, WV

#39728 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
I have tried to let these weirdos know they do NOT represent the Democrat party in any way, shape, or form but their narcissism doesnt allow for that reality. In their own minds THEY decide who is a Democrat and what their opinion on each issue is supposed to be. I am a Democrat and am saddened and sickened that they are projecting a representation of our party. They do a great disservice to our fellow Democrats. Dangerously mentally ill. I have no doubt people know how sick they are but are afraid to do anything about it.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39729 Feb 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't enable these trash by being nice to them. Conservatives have gotten as far as they have by being mean, shrill, and completely unsympathetic.
Conservatives do not respond to reason or fact. Democrats have to stop trying to be reasonable and start getting as hateful and in-your-face as they are.
Remember, if it were up to these monsters, minimum wage would stay the same while welfare benefits, Medicaid/Medicare, and Social Security would be completely dissolved.
These are not actual humans we are dealing with here. They have no high-level thinking skills. Animals literally have more empathy than these pieces of garbage.
Guru is ignorant as they come, but he still needs his a** beat.
You have no room to call anyone ignorant. Your rants are just bullcrap. You have shown more racism and lack of tolerance than any conservative I know. You need to get out of libtardville for awhile into the real world.

Fairmont, WV

#39730 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
Interesting that the space nut has a gun. That's like water and oil....the two don't mix.
But then we are talking about a deranged lunatic.
Two guns.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39731 Feb 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize that you continually support, enable, and even encourage a mentally ill genocidal narcissist? This guy wants to murder everyone who doesnt agree with him and you cheer him on. Kinda makes you almost as sick as he is.Wow.
They are all hypocrites they have no tolerance for anything other than there regime. Can you imagine what would happen if a republicans gets in the White House LOL
George

Oceana, WV

#39732 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Or how about this one....he may already be in prison and has a block of time to use a computer, which explains why he is here off and on.
Someone needs to report his posts to the authority and to topix.
Computer therapy at the asylum perhaps? Lets hope so, at least he is locked up then and not planning the next mall shooting or something. Hopefully he is too scared of guns to even look at one but he is a do as I say, not as I do kinda freak so the fact he bitches about guns doesnt mean he wont use one to complete his murderous fantasies.
George

Oceana, WV

#39733 Feb 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Two guns.
That literally scares the crap out of me. We most DEFINITELY need stricter background checks to keep guns out of the hands of the SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL as the above comment if true proves.
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39734 Feb 2, 2014
The space nut is suffering from breathing toilet bowl cleaning solutions. He probably breaths the fumes all day.
Poor guy has his hands in toilet bowls all day, I almost feel sorry for him...but I don't. I just laugh at the toilet bowl cleaning space nut!

Ravenswood

#39735 Feb 2, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no room to call anyone ignorant. Your rants are just bullcrap. You have shown more racism and lack of tolerance than any conservative I know. You need to get out of libtardville for awhile into the real world.
Sorry, he is NOT a racist! And we all have lack of tolerance for today's conservatives because they are so dam dumb. I am not talking about the old time republicans who had some brains.
George

Oceana, WV

#39736 Feb 2, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all hypocrites they have no tolerance for anything other than there regime. Can you imagine what would happen if a republicans gets in the White House LOL
Spacey will go on a murderous shooting spree and Bacoliar will have a nervous breakdown and die drooling in a pile of his own feces if a Republican ever wins the white house again.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39737 Feb 2, 2014
The Bush family is a prominent American family. Along with many members who have been successful bankers and businessmen, across generations the family includes two U.S. Senators, one Supreme Court Justice, two Governors and two Presidents (one of the two presidents also served as Vice President). George Herbert Walker Bush and Barbara Pierce Bush have been married for 69 years, holding the record for the longest-married presidential couple. Peter Schweizer, author of a biography of the family, has described the Bushes as "the most successful political dynasty in American history".[1] According to some online sources,[2] the Bush family is of primarily English and German descent. The Bush dynasty is powerful indeed. Jeb Bush For President.Make your vote count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 209 2 min MarkJ- 4
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 12 min MarkJ- 207
peanut allergy discrimination (Aug '13) 24 min John 156
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 46 min no doubt 67
Cops want Landlord to do Cops job. 55 min Poisonous Bubble ... 21
Huntington Babe Ruth 56 min Southside resident 560
What is ANTI-FA? What do they want? And why? 57 min So many retards n... 28

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance