Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39654 Feb 2, 2014
I know should have been a question mark and I forgot the. Get over it.
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39655 Feb 2, 2014
I know Melissa it's always funny when they revert back to making perverted comments that a 13 year old boy would make.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39656 Feb 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
When they get tired of the truth and having nothing intelligent to contribute, they start talking nasty. But I don't respond to stupidity, it's a waste of my time.
You need more bat stupid. You might respond to that.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39657 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
I know Melissa it's always funny when they revert back to making perverted comments that a 13 year old boy would make.
Go ahead and teabag her, it might help her bitching, but I really think she should use the bat because she"s still frustrated
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39658 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
I know should have been a question mark and I forgot the. Get over it.
You can"t spell very good. And seem to be absent minded, probably from masturbating all the time. You sound like a little kid.
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39659 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> No I don't know what that means. Did you make that up. ha ha. Let me guess you're independent like every other ashamed closeted republican, but only expresses conservative points of view. I would let Bill get a bj everyday to go back to economy that bush destroyed. 8 years of peace and prosperity were some good times.
You sure are stuck in the past and Bacon boy can't let Bush go.

Sounds like you are admitting that things aren't very good under Obama. What was that you said? " I would let Bill get a bj everyday to go back to economy that bush destroyed . 8 years of peace and prosperity were some good times" First of all, you obviously have no respect for Mrs. Clinton if you think it's fine and dandy that her husband cheats on her.....with your blessing. And I thought liberals cared about women?

Second, so you aren't happy with the here and now? Obama has had plenty of time and it's still a mess. It is actually worse today then the day he took office. Gas prices have tripled, the National Debt has gone up more in Obama's 5 years then ALL the presidents. More people on welfare, more of our military have died under Obama then in Bush's eight years. And lets not forget about the government spying, the IRS singling out groups of people. I know you don't care about that because it was the Tea Party. But guess what? There is now the potential for singling out groups you support.. It is wrong if the democrats do it and if the GOP does it.

Third, I am not Independent either. And whatever party affiliation I am should make no difference, we are all in this together.

So you go right ahead and live in the past. Me, I am moving forward in the hopes that this country gets back on her feet.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#39660 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> You can"t spell very good. And seem to be absent minded, probably from masturbating all the time. You sound like a little kid.
You can't spell very WELL.

Fairmont, WV

#39661 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are stuck in the past and Bacon boy can't let Bush go.
Sounds like you are admitting that things aren't very good under Obama. What was that you said? " I would let Bill get a bj everyday to go back to economy that bush destroyed . 8 years of peace and prosperity were some good times" First of all, you obviously have no respect for Mrs. Clinton if you think it's fine and dandy that her husband cheats on her.....with your blessing. And I thought liberals cared about women?
Second, so you aren't happy with the here and now? Obama has had plenty of time and it's still a mess. It is actually worse today then the day he took office. Gas prices have tripled, the National Debt has gone up more in Obama's 5 years then ALL the presidents. More people on welfare, more of our military have died under Obama then in Bush's eight years. And lets not forget about the government spying, the IRS singling out groups of people. I know you don't care about that because it was the Tea Party. But guess what? There is now the potential for singling out groups you support.. It is wrong if the democrats do it and if the GOP does it.
Third, I am not Independent either. And whatever party affiliation I am should make no difference, we are all in this together.
So you go right ahead and live in the past. Me, I am moving forward in the hopes that this country gets back on her feet.
Julia, shut your ignorant trap.

1. It MATTERS what previous presidents have done due to the fact that we suffer or benefit from the repercussions of the policies they supported decades ago. America suffers greatly now as a result of Reagan and his bullsh*t "trickle down economics" which Republicans still support despite their own studies that show supply-side economics only results in the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

2. We are also suffering greatly from the extremism of the Republican Party under George W. because it was during his administration that the fundamentalist Koch Brothers sponsored Tea Party became a movement and shifted the Republican Party to the far right.

3. The extremism of the new Republican Party and the obstructionism they now favor over governing has prevented Obama from passing numerous bills necessary to jump start the economy. We can't infest in infrastructure because we can't close tax loopholes for the wealthy or raise their taxes to the rate of the middle class in order to invest our crumbling infrastructure.

4. REPUBLICANS ARE 100 PERCENT RESPONSIBLE FOR AMERICA'S CURRENT WELFARE RATES. This is due to the fact that minimum wage is so incredibly low that everyone working a fulltime minimum wage job qualifies for benefits. Obama and the Democratic Senate have attempted to raise the minimum wage so that tax payers do not have to subsidize Walmart's low wages. REPUBLICANS NOT ONLY REFUSE TO RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE, MANY WANT TO GET RID OF IT.

5. The I.R.S. supposed "profiling" of the Tea Party turned out to be 100 percent bull (and wouldn't have mattered if true, due to the fact that it is only intelligent to profile anti-tax organizations that support not paying taxes). You wouldn't be aware of the fact that the so-called "scandal" fizzled out, because your conservative propaganda channels shield you from reality.

6. Many more troops died under Bush than Obama. Actually, more than twice as many troops died under Bush. All of the conservative propaganda claiming that more troops have died under Obama is factually incorrect. The information you are using refers to the number of troops that have died in Afghanistan only. You can't use partial stats to make a false claim unless you are a liar. You, Julia, are the queen of liars.

7. The majority of U.S. presidents from FDR to George Bush Sr. have cheated on their spouses while in office. It doesn't matter. The media only began reporting on these affairs when the conservative media started their witch hunts against Clinton.

Fairmont, WV

#39662 Feb 2, 2014
*invest*
govt official

Weston, WV

#39663 Feb 2, 2014
another filibuster by this ignorant hillbilly, space cowgirl
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39664 Feb 2, 2014
It's cute you think I'm easily offended. You must be mistaking me for a frail republican woman. I want to you keep going and show what republican men are really like :-)
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39665 Feb 2, 2014
We are now suffering under the George Soros ran democratic party
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#39666 Feb 2, 2014
Are you suffering from titty block?

Fairmont, WV

#39667 Feb 2, 2014
govt official wrote:
another filibuster by this ignorant hillbilly, space cowgirl
Then try to actually address what I write instead of admitting you're just another conservative idiot conceding defeat since all you are capable of doing is name calling like some mentally impaired 3rd grader.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#39668 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Are you bragging about the current administration buying the auto industry, murdering future tax paying citizens, and legalizing homosexuality? Do you actually think that a Country can survive like that? That is a formula for disaster my friend. I think your moral compos is way off. Your starting to remind me of that old dumb ass Mrgoodwrench.
Legalizing homosexuality? Wow. It was always legal, idiot. And you dumbases wonder why you're the laughingstocks of the planet? So much for "All men are created equal..."
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39670 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is Bush's fault that food stamp usage is at an all time high and the democrats are out recruiting people to add to the food stamp rolls? It is Bush's fault that average household incomes for the middle class have dropped under Obama? It is Bush's fault that Obama's approval and credibility ratings are dropping? It is Bush's fault that more people have lost their health insurance coverage under Obamacare than have signed up for Obamacare? It is Bush's fault that the reason the unemployment rate has dropped under Obama is because of the number of people who have given up even looking for work and therefore are not counted in the statistics? Obama is starting his sixth year in office, it is time that both he and his ignorant sheeple take responsibility for their actions. Oh and by the way, the stock market performance that you liberals love to take credit for is going to back fire in your face. For one thing, the stock market performance is adding to the income inequality that you cry babies on the left constantly whine about and because of the monetary policies of the Federal Reserve, the market is in for another collapse. I guess when the market collapses, the right can whine about Obama destroying the economy the way that the ignorant sheeple have whined about Bush. What goes around, comes around.
Of course it's Bush's fault the economy collapsed. Who do you think is paying for his wars and unfunded tax cuts for billionaires? And more people haven't been dropped from their health insurance than have been added. That's just ignorant Planet Teabag talk.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#39671 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> If you are refering to me, I have news for you, I am not a republican.
you really should not assume things.
Do you know what ASSume means? Because that's what you did when you assumed.
Never a Republican. Never. They're to embarrassed of their own party, but their racism and ignorance is too hard to hide.
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39672 Feb 2, 2014
Space Cowboy, shut your ignorant trap

1. Full of crappola
2. Full of crappola
3. Full of crappola
4. Full of crappola
5. Full of crappola
6. Total numbers you are correct. But you neglected to mention this...
Under Bush 575 died in 6 years in Afghanistan. Under Obama 1,620 have died in 5 years. And they will continue to die.
Obama left Iraq, sadly it has gone back to what it was before 9-11. Actually it is worse. Whether we should have gone there or not doesn't change the fact that Obama did not finish the job.
7. Full of crappola

Fairmont, WV

#39673 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I see mommy"s boy is back. Why are you so ANAL? Probably because you didn't get no mommy's titty. HA HA HA Now your picking on a little girl. You should be ashamed.
When you grow some balls and want to meet somewhere, just let me know.

Also, is Julia actually "little?" She sounds like a fatty to me.
Julia

Fayetteville, PA

#39674 Feb 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
First, "alledged" isn't a word. Why are you making up so many words that don't exist? Do all dumb tea baggers do that? Are they just coming "acrossed" your mind? Second, like I said, the term has no bearing on the existence of evidence. It means simply that nothing has been proven, not that it cannot be proven. And obviously, the article is about an ongoing event that hasn't been in a court setting. You implied that no evidence exists, which is completely wrong. Please up your game. Discerning what words are real from those that aren't shouldn't be the responsibility if your reader. I wish you were smarter.
I see ba on boy is back.

First of all did you correct Melissa for using the word alledged? After all she is the one that used it, I just repeated it.
I also find it funny that you think you know more then a dictionary, Wikipedia, and Law books.

Okay now take note to the next to the last sentence of your post.....

It should be....if you're the reader......you have....if your reader.

I wish you were smarter.

One final comment for you

If you're going to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk. All you can do is talk! LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More blood on liberals hands 2 min henry 7
George W. Bush comes out,rebuke of Trump 2 min MarkJ- 11
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 8 min hohumm 21
shame on Jewel City Seafood 18 min ButtCheeks n brew 11
Alex Trebek is a SNITCH 27 min Xtra lg meat 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Nosey neighbors 1,079
America Held Hostage Day 273 1 hr MarkJ- 12
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web