Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39585 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Union and Address should be capitalized. You must be drinking the water too!
Keep it twisted, sister. You are showing ignorance!

“Bacon says: I love you”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#39586 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Nice spin but you're wrong on a couple counts. Number one it is not a HALF TIME interview. It is a PRE GAME interview. And the past interviews have been done by CBS, NBC, etc.....not FOX.
So get your facts straight......drinking too much of that water huh?
Julia, here is where we can show some bipartisanship. Numbnuts is wrong, it is a pre-game interview, however, Fox News and O'Reilly have done the interview before. This will be the third time.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39587 Feb 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Another republican who respects women. Get your tin hat out. Obama will have no problem.
Sexual harassment lawsuit
On October 13, 2004, O'Reilly sued Andrea Mackris, a former producer for The O'Reilly Factor, with extortion charges, alleging that she had threatened a lawsuit unless he paid her more than $60 million. Subsequently that day, Mackris sued O'Reilly for sexual harassment, seeking $60 million in damages. Her lawsuit alleged two types of legally-cognizable sexual harassment claims that are not based upon physical contact: quid pro quo and hostile work environment. In her lawsuit, she filed a 22-page complaint with the Supreme Court of the State of New York[93] and produced quotations from alleged explicit phone conversations between herself and O'Reilly in which he "advised her to use a vibrator and told her about sexual fantasies involving her."[94] On October 15, 2004, Fox sought judicial permission to fire Mackris, but she was never dismissed. On October 19, 2004, Mackris filed an amended complaint seeking further damages for illegal retaliatory actions by O'Reilly, Fox News, and the News Corporation-owned newspaper The New York Post.[95] On October 28, 2004, O'Reilly and Mackris reached an out-of-court settlement and dropped all charges against each other. According to several published reports, as part of the settlement O'Reilly likely paid Mackris millions of dollars, but the terms of the agreement are confidential.[96]
Another democrat lost in a time warp.. And by the way, ALLEGED as you kept saying about the incident means without proof.

Nice try at spinning.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#39588 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Nice spin but you're wrong on a couple counts. Number one it is not a HALF TIME interview. It is a PRE GAME interview. And the past interviews have been done by CBS, NBC, etc.....not FOX.
So get your facts straight......drinking too much of that water huh?
You're confused. This is the third O'Reilly-Obama interview, all on Fox. And obviously they're filmed before the game. But they were aired at halftime. This one is scheduled live at 4:30 pm. though.

And please, keep the geographical superiority to yourself. You live in Pennsyltucky.

#39589 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Union and Address should be capitalized. You must be drinking the water too!
You must be quite astute to come "acrossed" these mistakes.

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#39590 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
And you should know, after all you are the poster girl for ignorance.

#39591 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of cheese would you like with your "whine".?
I'm not even going to start on all the punctuation errors. Wow.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39592 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Just like I said...liberals love to correct posters they disagree with but don't you dare correct them.

Here is the liberal motto

Do as I say not as I do

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#39593 Feb 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. This is the third O'Reilly-Obama interview, all on Fox. And obviously they're filmed before the game. But they were aired at halftime. This one is scheduled live at 4:30 pm. though.
And please, keep the geographical superiority to yourself. You live in Pennsyltucky.
So let's get this straight Numbnuts, the sponsors pay huge sums to put on an extravagant half-time show, and it is pre-empted by this interview? Yeah, that sounds right. Moron!

#39594 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh My God, bacon, another lie. Lmao. This tea bagger is off her rocker, just like the rest. Twisting words.
It's comical. It isn't like these people can debate actual politics. They're tea baggers, and the culture war is over. They lost.

And trust me, when it comes down to spelling and grammar, it's not going to play to the conservative's agenda.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39595 Feb 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa......I would vote for Warren but would never vote for Hilary. I know the carpetbagger from New York and only morons from NYC like her and the rest of the state hated her. This is from experience and not your fantasy. There is still almost 3 years and bothsides will gain and lose during that time. Which ever side has the momentum on the last year will win unless their canidate is a moron. Hilary also has a track record of saying and doing stupid stuff. So lets see if she wins the nomination first before you crown her queen.
I found this and thought it was funny. Sounds like Hillary is going to be dumped again. You can forget Elizabeth Warren, too. No one likes a fake.

#39596 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight Numbnuts, the sponsors pay huge sums to put on an extravagant half-time show, and it is pre-empted by this interview? Yeah, that sounds right. Moron!
No, they still have the halftime show. The first interview was like 5 minutes and was aired at halftime. The remainder was post-game. It didn't work well, so they went with the live pre-game format.

#39597 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Another democrat lost in a time warp.. And by the way, ALLEGED as you kept saying about the incident means without proof.
Nice try at spinning.
No it doesn't. Alleged means accused in this reference, and it has no bearing on what evidence may or may not exist.

#39598 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>I found this and thought it was funny. Sounds like Hillary is going to be dumped again. You can forget Elizabeth Warren, too. No one likes a fake.
Your concern should be with your own splintered, powerless party that's stuck in the fringes. You have exactly ZERO candidates that aren't a permanent character on Saturday Night Live. Hillary is an immovable force, and you know it. It's hilarious how, since she's THE MOST ADMIRED WOMAN IN THE WORLD (for 12 straight years), you guys have added her to your list of whacked-out teabag fears. Right along with black helicopters coming to get your guns, brown people, immigrants, books, young people, vaginas and zombies.

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#39599 Feb 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comical. It isn't like these people can debate actual politics. They're tea baggers, and the culture war is over. They lost.
And trust me, when it comes down to spelling and grammar, it's not going to play to the conservative's agenda.
So you have decided that the culture war is over and conservatives have lost. You deficiencies in intelligence are more than offset by your abundance of arrogance. Typical leftist.

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#39600 Feb 2, 2014

#39601 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
http://www.daily-journal.com/o pinion/columnists/national/cal -thomas-the-increasingly-irrel evant-barack-obama/article_e62 df09b-dfb8-56f4-af1f-1d592cbb8 732.html
That was hilarious. A old white man whining about Obama? Noooo... My favorite part was the option to buy the photo. Classic tea bag.

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#39602 Feb 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That was hilarious. A old white man whining about Obama? Noooo... My favorite part was the option to buy the photo. Classic tea bag.
Once again, your ignorance is showing. It was a columnist presenting facts, you know those things that you love so much, about Olameass's failed leadership.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39603 Feb 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. Alleged means accused in this reference, and it has no bearing on what evidence may or may not exist.
Alledged
Adjective

1.(of an incident or person) said without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality

#39604 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
Alledged
Adjective
1.(of an incident or person) said without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality
First, "alledged" isn't a word. Why are you making up so many words that don't exist? Do all dumb tea baggers do that? Are they just coming "acrossed" your mind? Second, like I said, the term has no bearing on the existence of evidence. It means simply that nothing has been proven, not that it cannot be proven. And obviously, the article is about an ongoing event that hasn't been in a court setting. You implied that no evidence exists, which is completely wrong. Please up your game. Discerning what words are real from those that aren't shouldn't be the responsibility if your reader. I wish you were smarter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 42 min LOL 135
the last warrior poet 47 min -zaphod- 4
Amanda clark is doing naked cleaning and stripping 2 hr cant beleive this 19
Donna Hairstylist formerly Signatures 2 hr Not a Kobe fan 2
St Mary's elevator 2 hr Not a Kobe fan 7
Faith Stevens/Shane Ball 2 hr shut it 24
Jason chicken $h|+ Moses 2 hr Not a Kobe fan 3
Cops at Beards funeral home 4 hr Molly 30
Huntington Dating
Find my Match