Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39626 Feb 2, 2014
It is going to snow on Roos Superbowl party today
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39627 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Next to the last sentence is incorrectly written. It should be.....if you're the reader......not....if your reader. I wish you were smarter.
By the way...if you're going to talk the talk, you need to walk the walk. And all you do is talk the talk.....LMAO!!
Jesus just shut up or say something political.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39628 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> Prime example of why most woman don't vote republican.
You need a vibrator to Bitch.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39629 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus just shut up or say something political.
More liberal hypocrisy. You don't like it when it gets thrown back at you, do you?

Not a peep out of you when Another Damned Liberal and Bacon boy correct grammar and spelling. But oh my, such crybabies when it's done to you. Grow a spine jackazz. That goes for all you whiny liberal posters that come here and pile on with your gang mentality.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39630 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even make vibrators in size XXXL?
I don"t know, maybe she she could use a Louisville Slugger baseball bat. The Bitch needs some relief. Constant Bitching,
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39631 Feb 2, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Have you corrected Melissa on using alledged? This is how it started....her using the word alledged. Poor dumb Melissa using a word that according to Bacon, is not a word..
I am amazed that you actually think you know more then a dictionary, Wikipedia, and Law books. It's called being a legend in your own mind or full of yourself. In your case, you're just full of shhiitt.
Got caught with your pants down again! That seems to happen to you a lot.
It"s according to what the meaning of the word is is.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39632 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> You need a vibrator to Bitch.
Since Bacon boy and Another Damned Liberal, aren't here, I do their proof spelling and grammar for them.

It should be TOO....not TO

Looks like liberals can't spell or use proper grammar.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39633 Feb 2, 2014
Hillary Clinton is George Soros puppet. George Soros is the one who runs this country I have no doubt about it.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39634 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even make vibrators in size XXXL?
I meant fat ass Bitch, sorry I I forgot to mention that.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#39635 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I don"t know, maybe she she could use a Louisville Slugger baseball bat. The Bitch needs some relief. Constant Bitching,
A ball bat would be much better. Just think about the amount of coal that would have to be burned to supply electricity to a size XXXL vibrator!
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39636 Feb 2, 2014
Julia, nobody was spell checking til you showed up. So go away or say something political on this political thread.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39637 Feb 2, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> It"s according to what the meaning of the word is is.
You mean like Bubba Clinton waving that boney finger of his on National TV claiming he did not have sex with that woman?

So in other words, they make the rules as they go and they make them in their favor. It's what you call deceiful and lying. But then that is the democrat way.
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39638 Feb 2, 2014
Republicans are especially angry and nasty this morning. Always a good sign for us, if things were going bad they would be happy.
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39639 Feb 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
A ball bat would be much better. Just think about the amount of coal that would have to be burned to supply electricity to a size XXXL vibrator!
Not to mention the pollution it would cause.I just hope she gets the relief she needs.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39640 Feb 2, 2014
If you can't take it, get the hell off topix.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39641 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Julia, nobody was spell checking til you showed up. So go away or say something political on this political thread.
I've said plenty of political comments. I did not start the spell checking. My political posts were responded to with spell checks. So more then one can play that game.

Like I said, you are just miffed that you and your pals are getting it right back. Grow up
Dont look back

Summersville, WV

#39642 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Politics as usual I see.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#39643 Feb 2, 2014
Leighla wrote:
It is going to snow on Roos Superbowl party today
id like to go skiing but its flat as a pancake here in okla.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#39644 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Republicans are especially angry and nasty this morning. Always a good sign for us, if things were going bad they would be happy.
When they get tired of the truth and having nothing intelligent to contribute, they start talking nasty. But I don't respond to stupidity, it's a waste of my time.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39645 Feb 2, 2014
Just saying wrote:
If you are refering to me, I have news for you, I am not a republican.

you really should not assume things.

Do you know what ASSume means? Because that's what you did when you assumed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper 17 min had it 17
andi 20 min former 10
black people 23 min apocalypse 4
I was at Hardee's tough guy 32 min MarkJ- 5
Waffle House Route 60 Huntington 1 hr BlackLivesR Worth... 7
Create your own Forum 2 hr besthavemovedaway 785
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 2 hr MarkJ- 100
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages