Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fair and balanced

Chapmanville, WV

#38968 Jan 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
im not going to be watching MSNBC like the obama master-bator "herd". i want no fake applause and "inserts of people standing in ovation" like theyve done the last 5 years. they have control of the volume and they replace the heckles and boo's with their gameplaying to the lesser educated.
. Go over top of your noggin with one more layer of tin foil, I think you might need the extra layer of protection. Geez I'm worried about you
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#38969 Jan 28, 2014
The increase to federal contracts will not take effect until 2015. Will not help any of the employees now.
Bill

Kenova, WV

#38970 Jan 28, 2014
fair and balanced wrote:
<quoted text>. Go over top of your noggin with one more layer of tin foil, I think you might need the extra layer of protection. Geez I'm worried about you
do you really beleive that

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#38971 Jan 28, 2014
He was against it before he was for it. The only people who are bigger liars than Osimpleton are his ignorant sheeple.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
George

Wilsie, WV

#38972 Jan 28, 2014
Obama is trying to recover from a difficult fifth year in office, when immigration and gun control legislation failed to advance in Congress, his healthcare law struggled out of the starting gate, and he appeared uncertain about how to respond to Syria's civil war.

Polls reflect a dissatisfied and gloomy country: an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released on Tuesday showed 68 percent of Americans saying the country is either stagnant or worse off since Obama took office. People used words like "divided," troubled" and "deteriorating" to describe the state of the country, the poll showed.
George

Mineral Wells, WV

#38973 Jan 28, 2014
House and Senate negotiators have reached an agreement on a new farm bill that includes a roughly $800 million reduction in annual food stamp funding, a 1 percent cut to the $80-billion-a-year program.

— Stricter limits on how much money an individual farmer can receive —$125,000 annually on all payments and loans, when some were previously unrestricted. The agreement is less strict than either the House or Senate bills, which had put limits on how much a farmer could receive from individual programs. Language that would limit how many people in a farm operation may receive such payments was also passed by both chambers but taken out of the compromise bill, which would kick the issue to the Agriculture Department.

— More money for government-subsidized crop insurance programs. A Senate amendment that would have lowered crop insurance payouts for the wealthiest farmers was struck from the final version.
George

Mineral Wells, WV

#38974 Jan 28, 2014
I now agree we must do something to combat this man made global warming from coal plants. This is brutal, if we cause any more global warming we will all freeze to death. Shut down ALL coal plants NOW. Shut down the factories. Ban cars! This must stop. This isnt normal!

==========

The collective groan you are hearing is from the Midwest, as people look out the window and think,“Not again!”

The polar vortex – a far-reaching Arctic air mass shooting southward – returned early Monday morning to 20 of the Lower 48 states, creating subzero temperatures that are expected to last through Wednesday. Chicago, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Detroit, and others are expected to hit the lowest temperatures of the season to date. School cancellations, government office shutdowns, and public transit standstills have made many cities resemble ghost towns, as people opt to remain indoors, shielded from wind chills that are driving temperatures to double digits below zero.

“I’m getting really tired of this weather,” says Sally Russell, a beautician, while waiting for a bus in the Logan Square neighborhood on Chicago's near northwest side.“Winters are traditionally bad in Chicago, but this one seems much worse.”

The National Weather Service (NWS) reports that temperatures are expected to remain 10 to 30 degrees F. below normal Monday across the central region of the US, and that wind chills will be lowest – as cold as minus 30 – across the Dakotas and throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.

In the Chicago area, a wind chill warning is in effect through Tuesday as lows are expected to fall to minus 24, according to the NWS. Wind gusts of up to 30 m.p.h. are blowing snow, creating hazardous visibility on roads, which the weather service says could create “near blizzard conditions” in surrounding rural areas.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38975 Jan 28, 2014
I heard Bacon Bitch has put a T V in his bath room, and a 6 pack of beer, and is planning on pooperbateing during the Presidential address.The Bitch is ANAL. But this might put the ANAL BITCH in a good mood. HA HA HA HA
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38976 Jan 28, 2014
Under the new Republican Health Care Plan, all Americans will be required to wipe their own ass. I don't think that is to much to ask. We got to start somewhere.
1 post removed
George

Kimberly, WV

#38978 Jan 28, 2014
Look, up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane — it's a Predator drone finding you because you wouldn't give your neighbor his cows back after they wandered onto your property.

Rodney Brossart, the farmer from North Dakota, was arrested after being located by Predator drone, Forbes reports. Sentenced yesterday, he is the first American to be sent to the clink thanks to drone assistance.

In June 2011, Forbes reports, police attempted to arrest him because he wouldn't return the three cows that had grazed onto his property. This resulted in "an armed standoff between Brossart, his three sons and a SWAT team" on his property. It ended only after the family of perps was located by a Predator drone borrowed from Customs and Border Patrol.

Mr. Brossart tried to have the case dismissed on the grounds that there was no warrant for the drone surveillance, but a federal judge rejected his motion.

Forbes points out that it's disconcerting that drones created to protect American borders are now being used to apprehend American citizens, although a manned helicopter could have done the same thing. The danger, though, is that widespread drone use could be easier to achieve than buying a helicopter for every local precinct in the country.

Let this be a lesson to us all: next time, just give the damn cows back.
George

Mineral Wells, WV

#38979 Jan 28, 2014
Check out these man made CO2 snow rollers. This global warming is causing scary dangerous stuff to happen. Even their prediction of chaos and destruction didnt expect these catastrophic phenomenons.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/ice-wind-create-r...
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38980 Jan 28, 2014
Is Melissa confused wrote:
I am curious...
Melissa Harris the 2nd has a silouette of a man, and the name of a woman.
Does that mean Melissa doesn't know its gender or is Melissa going thru a gender re do?
Kind of creepy...
If she or it is a teabagger it don't look good.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#38981 Jan 28, 2014
red worms in the water people, red worms its the red worms.
George

United States

#38982 Jan 28, 2014
Breaking News....... Obama declares the debate over. Climate change is real. Yes folks, Obama has declared that "climate change" is real.(No shit Sherlock, the climate has been changing for millions of years and will continue to do so, of course it is real, what isnt real is any evidence man is causing it or can do anything about it).
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38983 Jan 28, 2014
psycho wrote:
red worms in the water people, red worms its the red worms.
Does this mean no digging for worms for fishing.
George

United States

#38984 Jan 28, 2014
One thing that cant be denied, the Mighty Obama is a good orator. So was Jim Jones and David Koresh. Little substance in the speech, alot of wishful thinking and borderline threats, but few details. I am sure he had his zombie cult followers in a frenzy though. Hip hip hooray! All hail the liar in chief!!!! Bow to your master, the Mighty King Obama!
George

United States

#38985 Jan 28, 2014
And one thing I would like to mention. If he wasnt a proven and habitual liar, I would accept what he said about Iran. Being the proven liar he is, his words were meaningless and they should have those sanctions ready to go.
George

Saint Albans, WV

#38986 Jan 28, 2014
Of course the Obamazombies arent around to respond, they had to wait for their talking heads to tell them what their opinions are supposed to be. They should know by now what they are supposed to think and say so they should be here soon.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#38987 Jan 28, 2014
George wrote:
Of course the Obamazombies arent around to respond, they had to wait for their talking heads to tell them what their opinions are supposed to be. They should know by now what they are supposed to think and say so they should be here soon.
No George, I just think you've ran out of people willing to debate your ignorance.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#38988 Jan 28, 2014
Gotta agree with Bacon.

You can't debate uninformed philistines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ne programs to put a scare in a rowdy teen? Hel... (Jan '11) 23 min Kristen 34
Tamra Steele 26 min blackied 19
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 28 min Fun 152
i hate bkacks 45 min Lavalette 5
Huntington Little League baseball 1 hr Parent 97
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 1 hr Organic fuel 119
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 1 hr JOKES 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages