Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hey George

Chapmanville, WV

#38927 Jan 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Another mentally ill Obamazombie? Dayum there are alot of them. Or all the same one. Who knows. Who cares. Just another FREAK! All hail the liar in chief, the great deceiver, our dear leader the Mighty King Obama!
call dems your little names, atleast I didn't poop my pants in public. Poopy pants poopy pants

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#38928 Jan 28, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
A blitz of executive orders will be coming in the near future, starting tonight. Although I disagree, its going to happen. A show of power in a desperate attempt to implement his agenda. I would prefer Democrats and Republicans could work together to solve the Country's economic crisis, however a man's got to do what he's got to do. Pray that the President makes the right choices. May God bless America.
Democrats will accuse republicans of being obstructionists, however, any attempts by Obama to "reach across the aisle" have been just like the rest of his life, feeble and lame-ass.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38929 Jan 28, 2014
The Republicans are looking forward, They can't wait for the rebuttal.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38930 Jan 28, 2014
Bernie Sander...brain. Michele Bauchmann...mouth breather.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/michele-ba...

He wipes the floor with the bitch.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38931 Jan 28, 2014
I have constructed and igloo with a coal burning stove inside with a high velocity fan blowing into the entrance. So far it's working pretty good. I'm going to call it the global survival cooler. Patent pending.
mee

Princeton, WV

#38932 Jan 28, 2014
??
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38933 Jan 28, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/stat... obsama 2014 state of the union. lots of big big plans but we control congress. were not letting him tell us what to do. we run the show now. hes lame duck. folks be sure to watch FOX NEWS for congresses summary and listing of lies this man feeds to his 32 percenters.
George

Chapmanville, WV

#38934 Jan 28, 2014
Oh s#%t I think I just crapped myself again
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38935 Jan 28, 2014
magic pen and phone = lmao. this plays well to his "herd" but not to me because im not in his cult of followers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38936 Jan 28, 2014
grandstanding .... mr president, youve done this time and time again. and year after year it gets worse.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38937 Jan 28, 2014
now heres the way it works folks. DONT WATCH MSNBC or other libby channels. they will have the cameras pointed at the wrong side. watch FOX NEWS they will show the whole side of things including the "boos" and "heckles".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38938 Jan 28, 2014
liberal television will add applause noise every time he lies. they do this every year. fox news doesnt pull this stunt on the less educated viewers. so please watch fox. its fair and balanced and the most widely watched news channel there is.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38939 Jan 28, 2014
melissa ... did you get that ? you especially. your the one. and i want you to not suck on "kool aid" while watching lib news.

Ravenswood

#38940 Jan 28, 2014
He's already started. Lol

Obama to Bypass Congress, Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contracts on His Own

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231091#ix...

Go Obama!
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#38941 Jan 28, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
He's already started. Lol
Obama to Bypass Congress, Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contracts on His Own
Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231091#ix...
Go Obama!
67%
Obama is not above the law. He would not have to be so lame if he actually tried being a leader not some thug. His inexperience is showing now and there is no way for him to hide behind rhetoric and propaganda any longer. If you have noticed the polls 67% of the American population does not trust him and they do not feel he is taking us in the right direction.
fair and balance

Chapmanville, WV

#38942 Jan 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
liberal television will add applause noise every time he lies. they do this every year. fox news doesnt pull this stunt on the less educated viewers. so please watch fox. its fair and balanced and the most widely watched news channel there is.
. We are fair and balanced we are fair and balanced geez give it a rest. Half the people watch for the scantily clad young women on the show. The other are either Republican with opposing views of every issue the Dems stand for, and then throw in racist to complete the demographic. Didn't you ever wonder why you view every news authority as liberal except fox. Itslike saying the whole world is wrong but I'm right. Oh well enjoy the speakers rant afterward and for you guys hopefully you'll get your awaited upskirt shots at your favorite "news anchor" Enjoy
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#38943 Jan 28, 2014
fair and balance wrote:
<quoted text>. We are fair and balanced we are fair and balanced geez give it a rest. Half the people watch for the scantily clad young women on the show. The other are either Republican with opposing views of every issue the Dems stand for, and then throw in racist to complete the demographic. Didn't you ever wonder why you view every news authority as liberal except fox. Itslike saying the whole world is wrong but I'm right. Oh well enjoy the speakers rant afterward and for you guys hopefully you'll get your awaited upskirt shots at your favorite "news anchor" Enjoy
If you cannot see the liberal bias in the other news stations then you are truly blinded by the kool aid. People watch all fox journalist. How do you explain that one? It is laughable that you even try to argue about the main stream media being liberal biases ROFL

Ravenswood

#38944 Jan 28, 2014
“Rachel Maddow does a good job,” O’Reilly says.“She is honest in her belief system. She doesn’t seem to want to lob personal attacks.… I think Maddow is sincere and honestly tries to convince people of her beliefs.”
Lol...Roo, Fox's Bill O'Reilly likes Rachel.

Ravenswood

#38945 Jan 28, 2014
Fox owner even likes her.

O’Reilly isn’t the first person at Fox Maddow has charmed to some extent. Roger Ailes, Fox’s CEO, wrote a blurb for her 2012 book “Drift,” that said the book was “worth reading.” Shepard Smith, another on-air Fox personality, said in a 2013 interview that he’s “a fan of Rachel’s.”

Ravenswood

#38946 Jan 28, 2014
A GOP congressman is bringing Willie Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” to the State of the Union
You can thank Rep. Vance McAllister for this act of national service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Q and A with the infamous Robin Lee 6 min Kay 21
Horrible Parent 8 min Kay 30
R. Clay (Jun '15) 13 min Curvball 35
Trump is toast 13 min Happy Zappy 5
Yall finished or yall done 14 min Dimes only 2
Allen Osborne or Allen Nicholas (Oct '13) 28 min cchs third 8
Name one place you wont see any kneegers!! 1 hr Buster Highmin 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages