Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#38758 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so ANAL? I know your a mommy's boy. You are two ANAL. HA HA HA HA. Your the one wishing people to die. Do you actually think that's normal?. I think you can think your Mother for that, it's really not your fault. Tell your Doctor about it. It's never to late to try and get some help. But I doubt if you will. At least I can spell loony.I think you need to have a serious talk with your mother. You should have helped your dad cut the grass instead of listing to your mother saying it was to hot. Sham on you space nut mommy's boy. WA WA WA cry me a hand full. HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha
There are 11 misspelled words in this paragraph explaining his ability to correctly spell one.

And these people wonder why they're the butt of every joke.

Since: Sep 13

Fairmont, WV

#38759 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so ANAL? I know your a mommy's boy. You are two ANAL. HA HA HA HA. Your the one wishing people to die. Do you actually think that's normal?. I think you can think your Mother for that, it's really not your fault. Tell your Doctor about it. It's never to late to try and get some help. But I doubt if you will. At least I can spell loony.I think you need to have a serious talk with your mother. You should have helped your dad cut the grass instead of listing to your mother saying it was to hot. Sham on you space nut mommy's boy. WA WA WA cry me a hand full. HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha
I don't know asswipe, is it "normal" for people to be against livable wages and support cuts in food stamps for families that work but don't make enough to feed their children because of an excessively low minimum wage?

Is it "normal" to b*tch constantly about the working poor getting $40.00 a year out of your taxes while corporations that have record profits and pay little or no taxes get over $2,000.00 in corporate welfare?

Is it "normal" to gripe about global warming whenever 97 percent of those with PHDs believe it's real and man-made while you don't even understand 7th grade science?

Is it "normal" to be against universal healthcare when our country ranks second in infant mortality due to the cost of preventive care?

I not only value life, I value quality of life. And yes, if ignorant, callous, hate-filled, fear-mongering a**holes like yourself die, I'm not going to shed one tear about it since it's pieces of inhuman sh*t such as you that are destroying lives nationwide.

Also, you can always tell a conservative has lost an argument when they attempt to deflect their stupidity by attacking someone on a personal level. I don't know what you think you know about me (most likely nothing), but until recently, I have been living outside the state for a number of years, so if my parents' grass didn't get mowed -- oh f*cking well. I don't know what the hell that has to do with me when I'm three states away.

Regardless, considering I've fixed my family's plumbing, installed new faucets and storm doors, and have generally taken care of a thousand things for them most children do not over the years, I'm willing to bet I've done more than your worthless ass.

I certainly know I work harder, read more, cook, clean, and have received more education than you, so unless you want be an adult and meet me in Flatwoods where I will proceed to beat the ever-loving sh*t out of you, I suggest you grow the f up, learn how to write on something approaching middle school level, and shut the hell up regarding topics you know nothing about.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38760 Jan 26, 2014
yes. there is hope for america. but being anti business (taxing) and anti drilling. piss on OPEC. lets steal the market. an economic boom never seen before. money trickles down folks. more money more buying. more buying more jobs to produce the chit your buying. http://www.fuelfreedom.org/the-real-foreign-o...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38761 Jan 26, 2014
380 billion overseas. now. lets look at the cost of welfare. 375 billion a year per year. do you see that ? our welfare bill is paid !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38762 Jan 26, 2014
this is no reganomics here. this is the real deal.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#38764 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know asswipe, is it "normal" for people to be against livable wages and support cuts in food stamps for families that work but don't make enough to feed their children because of an excessively low minimum wage?
Is it "normal" to b*tch constantly about the working poor getting $40.00 a year out of your taxes while corporations that have record profits and pay little or no taxes get over $2,000.00 in corporate welfare?
Is it "normal" to gripe about global warming whenever 97 percent of those with PHDs believe it's real and man-made while you don't even understand 7th grade science?
Is it "normal" to be against universal healthcare when our country ranks second in infant mortality due to the cost of preventive care?
I not only value life, I value quality of life. And yes, if ignorant, callous, hate-filled, fear-mongering a**holes like yourself die, I'm not going to shed one tear about it since it's pieces of inhuman sh*t such as you that are destroying lives nationwide.
Also, you can always tell a conservative has lost an argument when they attempt to deflect their stupidity by attacking someone on a personal level. I don't know what you think you know about me (most likely nothing), but until recently, I have been living outside the state for a number of years, so if my parents' grass didn't get mowed -- oh f*cking well. I don't know what the hell that has to do with me when I'm three states away.
Regardless, considering I've fixed my family's plumbing, installed new faucets and storm doors, and have generally taken care of a thousand things for them most children do not over the years, I'm willing to bet I've done more than your worthless ass.
I certainly know I work harder, read more, cook, clean, and have received more education than you, so unless you want be an adult and meet me in Flatwoods where I will proceed to beat the ever-loving sh*t out of you, I suggest you grow the f up, learn how to write on something approaching middle school level, and shut the hell up regarding topics you know nothing about.
Flatwoods, that explains a lot. Don't tell me, let me guess, your uncle is actually your daddy and you are engaged to your cousin, right? And mommy keeps promising to take you to that Mecca of capitalism, the outlets, to buy you your first pair of shoes.

Fairmont, WV

#38765 Jan 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
yes. there is hope for america. but being anti business (taxing) and anti drilling. piss on OPEC. lets steal the market. an economic boom never seen before. money trickles down folks. more money more buying. more buying more jobs to produce the chit your buying. http://www.fuelfreedom.org/the-real-foreign-o...
Trickle down economics has been completely debunked. Giving money to corporations doesn't increase demand for product. That only comes from high wages for the working poor and middle class. Trickle down economics has destroyed this country.

Also, supporting taxation of corporations and the wealthy is not "anti-business," as the revenue is necessary in order to invest in infrastructure which businesses need to thrive. Investing in infrastructure also creates jobs which pumps more money into the economy through disposable income and increases demand for consumer goods.

Please, shut the f*ck up.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38766 Jan 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 11 misspelled words in this paragraph explaining his ability to correctly spell one.
And these people wonder why they're the butt of every joke.
Your mathematical skills are remarkable.I am impressed.Why are you so ANAL to everything I post? Sometimes I might have one to many and get carried away.Space nut mommy's boy was criticizing and being ANAL of my spelling and he can't spell loony. I will try to do better, but what's his excuse.As a matter of fact, back up a few threads and check Space nut mommy's cowboy's spelling if you want to be fair Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA HA Ha wew ee Bacon BITCH I think that's funny. LOL HA HA HA Oh YEA your so ANAL Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#38767 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down economics has been completely debunked. Giving money to corporations doesn't increase demand for product. That only comes from high wages for the working poor and middle class. Trickle down economics has destroyed this country.
Also, supporting taxation of corporations and the wealthy is not "anti-business," as the revenue is necessary in order to invest in infrastructure which businesses need to thrive. Investing in infrastructure also creates jobs which pumps more money into the economy through disposable income and increases demand for consumer goods.
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20140109/OPIN...

The only people talking about trickle down economics are ignorant, low life liars like you.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38768 Jan 26, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Flatwoods, that explains a lot. Don't tell me, let me guess, your uncle is actually your daddy and you are engaged to your cousin, right? And mommy keeps promising to take you to that Mecca of capitalism, the outlets, to buy you your first pair of shoes.
He needs some titty.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38769 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Titty Baby

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#38770 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Your mathematical skills are remarkable.I am impressed.Why are you so ANAL to everything I post? Sometimes I might have one to many and get carried away.Space nut mommy's boy was criticizing and being ANAL of my spelling and he can't spell loony. I will try to do better, but what's his excuse.As a matter of fact, back up a few threads and check Space nut mommy's cowboy's spelling if you want to be fair Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA HA Ha wew ee Bacon BITCH I think that's funny. LOL HA HA HA Oh YEA your so ANAL Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA
You have an anal fixation. Obsession signals desire. But infatuation signals illness.

Fairmont, WV

#38771 Jan 26, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Your mathematical skills are remarkable.I am impressed.Why are you so ANAL to everything I post? Sometimes I might have one to many and get carried away.Space nut mommy's boy was criticizing and being ANAL of my spelling and he can't spell loony. I will try to do better, but what's his excuse.As a matter of fact, back up a few threads and check Space nut mommy's cowboy's spelling if you want to be fair Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA HA Ha wew ee Bacon BITCH I think that's funny. LOL HA HA HA Oh YEA your so ANAL Bacon Bitch. HA HA HA HA
"Looney" or "loony" are both acceptable spellings. Looney was once the favored spelling (hence, Looney Tunes cartoons). You will find the word "looney" on its own or as a variant of "loony" in most dictionaries.

I generally do not misspell words.
trash

Charleston, WV

#38772 Jan 26, 2014
They are all different heads of the same snake. All politicians are for the money. It doesn't matter who you vote for. Vote for who is going to help you. That means don't vote.

Fairmont, WV

#38773 Jan 26, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20140109/OPIN...
The only people talking about trickle down economics are ignorant, low life liars like you.
I'm not a liar you worthless piece of garbage. Try calling me that to my face and see what happens.

And yes, cutting taxes for the wealthy and corporations is the ONLY economic plan conservatives have. Too bad it's 100 percent bullsh*t.

http://www.faireconomy.org/research/TrickleDo...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12346/trick...

Oh, and of course, let us not forget the Republican's own report that showed trickle down economics to be 100 percent ineffective in helping create jobs (I wonder why they had the study withdrawn after it was released)?

http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-hides-non...

The cornerstone of conservative economic theory debunked by a study they were a part of.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38774 Jan 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an anal fixation. Obsession signals desire. But infatuation signals illness.
But you are ANAL. Why are so Anal to everything I post. You are projecting. Strike TWO my friend..
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38775 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Looney" or "loony" are both acceptable spellings. Looney was once the favored spelling (hence, Looney Tunes cartoons). You will find the word "looney" on its own or as a variant of "loony" in most dictionaries.
I generally do not misspell words.
You mean your mommy still lets you watch cartoons? You misspell words a lot. Anybody can check the threads and see. I'm not going to waste my time looking because I know . You spelled looney that way because your mommy still lets you watch cartoons. Same old sht, wouldn't cut the grass because your mommy told you it was to hot which is why you think global warming is real, still watching cartoons. Your mommy really ruined you. Cry all you want, but you aint getting no titty off me mommy's boy. Your a sick individual and that's putting it mildly..
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38776 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liar you worthless piece of garbage. Try calling me that to my face and see what happens.
And yes, cutting taxes for the wealthy and corporations is the ONLY economic plan conservatives have. Too bad it's 100 percent bullsh*t.
http://www.faireconomy.org/research/TrickleDo...
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12346/trick...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pSOgxZ8lRUwXX
Oh, and of course, let us not forget the Republican's own report that showed trickle down economics to be 100 percent ineffective in helping create jobs (I wonder why they had the study withdrawn after it was released)?
http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-hides-non...
The cornerstone of conservative economic theory debunked by a study they were a part of.
Your a liar and mommy's boy
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#38777 Jan 26, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another internet badass. You are as predictable as you are ignorant, numbnuts.
Numbnuts (nuhm-nuhts)
Noun

1. The stupidest of the stupid. A complete dumbass, one whose intelligence quotient does not surpass that of the average rock.

2. An utter disgrace of humanity.

3. One whose purpose in life is meaningless; a complete and total waste of life.

4. An ignorant, arrogant asshole.

Fairmont, WV

#38778 Jan 26, 2014
What have I lied about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 301 5 min IP Tracker Specia... 10
Liberals are sexual predators 8 min Silent Majority 103
Buck Season 19 min Not every thread 18
Woman dismembered no arrest 26 min Big Bad Whitey 20
bi curious girl In Huntington ? 43 min ayeeeeee 4
REPORT abuses on Topix NOW! 51 min Silent Majority 43
Popeye's chicken 1 hr Big Bad Whitey 3
Multiple screen names (Jun '15) 4 hr Bidwell Ohio 136

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web