“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#37422 Jan 13, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a rocket scientist, but I'm pretty sure he called you a queer.
That's only offensive to people who question their sexuality.

#37423 Jan 13, 2014
George wrote:
Wow, the Republicans CAVED bigtime. We all know sequester cuts wont last until 2024 so basically the Republicans are getting nothing they want and it wont pay for itself. Democrats better jump at this one. Duh.
==========
Republicans have insisted on a shorter extension while also demanding that the $6.5 billion cost of extending benefits for three months be covered by government savings elsewhere.
According to a senior aides, the Republican offer would pay for the jobless benefits by extending across-the-board spending cuts, known as "sequestration," for another year - into 2024.
The measure also would clamp down on some unemployment benefits to people who also collect federal disability payments.
Democrats proposed taking the money out of the agricultural company welfare fund. The GOP put their foot down. This is their last option. They didn't cave. They were beaten. Again.

#37424 Jan 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Bill is his Father. Obama is his Son. And Hillary is his Holy Ghost. LOL That is the pecking order in his cult. Pelosi and Reid are prophets of his church.
Bill was a great president, and a genius. Obama's true presidential abilities cannot be measured - no president in history has ever faced obstructionism on this scale. What could he do with a working Congress that doesn't impede everything attempted? Hard to tell. We can only see what he has done in the face of this unprecedented obstructionism. And that's impressive. Ending our illegal wars, creating millions of private sector jobs, defeating Jesus freaks' attempts to legislate vaginas, ushering in a new era of equality for gays and women, overhauling our failed healthcare system, shooting bin Laden in the face, etc., etc., etc. Obama is smarter than Clinton, and is also a better man and father.

Obama has two problems - he is black, so he will face this obstructionism, and he is weak because he is afraid of it. We expected him to do all of the above things but also end the drug war, tax the bejesus out of the rich and send Bush to the Hague for war crimes. He didn't do these because he was scared to do them, not because he couldn't. He could. He's proven it. And we didn't elect a black man from southside Chicago to be afraid. We re-elected him to crush the GOP, not to work with it. It is a party of failure. And if Bush and Palin and Bachman and the wide stance guy and the legitimate rape guy aren't enough proof of that, there's always Chris Christie. These people are no longer capable of leadership. There was a cultural war, and they lost. rather than reckon that loss and adjust, they've doubled down on it. That's ignorant. They literally f_ck up EVERYTHING.

Hillary is different. She's smarter than Bill and smarter than Obama. She's twice as liberal as Obama. She's also a stone-cold bitch. She's not afraid to take a tea bagger behind the woodshed and whip his ass on national TV (ask Darrell Issa). She is Obama, without the fear. She is Bill, without the dick. She will massacre anyone in any debate on anything. Can you imagine Hillary versus Rand Paul in a debate? Now imagine a foreign policy debate. Brutal.

The GOP has two options. Give up. Or change. There is no survival without adaptation. But that's science and evolution - two more things the GOP just can't wrap their heads around.
George

Milton, WV

#37425 Jan 13, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats proposed taking the money out of the agricultural company welfare fund. The GOP put their foot down. This is their last option. They didn't cave. They were beaten. Again.
THe Republicans are caving. They could block the unemployment extension if they wanted. They are CHOOSING not to for political reasons. Therefore they arent defeated, they are CAVING.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37426 Jan 13, 2014
Bacon......again being the race baiter with your accusations of race. You can not accept that Obama is a law breaking liar. And the Supreme Court is going to rule his appointment illegal for the senete was not in recess and Obama decided to to it anyways. His own judge that he appointed, Kagan is saying it is illegal. Scalia said about Obama....."if you ignore the constitution often enough, the meaning changes." And so you and the other sheeple do not get your panties in a twist. I read this on msnbc.com .

#37427 Jan 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>THe Republicans are caving. They could block the unemployment extension if they wanted. They are CHOOSING not to for political reasons. Therefore they arent defeated, they are CAVING.
Sure they could block it, but they can't afford to block it when they already stated they'd extend the benefits if they could be offset. Cutting corporate welfare was proposed and is reasonable. So to block it at this point would be yet another black eye for a failed party. It was a wise move by the democrats to corner them, and they caved. In that sense, they were defeated. CAll it what you want, it's all typical.
George

Charleston, WV

#37428 Jan 13, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill was a great president, and a genius. Obama's true presidential abilities cannot be measured - no president in history has ever faced obstructionism on this scale. What could he do with a working Congress that doesn't impede everything attempted? Hard to tell. We can only see what he has done in the face of this unprecedented obstructionism. And that's impressive. Ending our illegal wars, creating millions of private sector jobs, defeating Jesus freaks' attempts to legislate vaginas, ushering in a new era of equality for gays and women, overhauling our failed healthcare system, shooting bin Laden in the face, etc., etc., etc. Obama is smarter than Clinton, and is also a better man and father.
Obama has two problems - he is black, so he will face this obstructionism, and he is weak because he is afraid of it. We expected him to do all of the above things but also end the drug war, tax the bejesus out of the rich and send Bush to the Hague for war crimes. He didn't do these because he was scared to do them, not because he couldn't. He could. He's proven it. And we didn't elect a black man from southside Chicago to be afraid. We re-elected him to crush the GOP, not to work with it. It is a party of failure. And if Bush and Palin and Bachman and the wide stance guy and the legitimate rape guy aren't enough proof of that, there's always Chris Christie. These people are no longer capable of leadership. There was a cultural war, and they lost. rather than reckon that loss and adjust, they've doubled down on it. That's ignorant. They literally f_ck up EVERYTHING.
Hillary is different. She's smarter than Bill and smarter than Obama. She's twice as liberal as Obama. She's also a stone-cold bitch. She's not afraid to take a tea bagger behind the woodshed and whip his ass on national TV (ask Darrell Issa). She is Obama, without the fear. She is Bill, without the dick. She will massacre anyone in any debate on anything. Can you imagine Hillary versus Rand Paul in a debate? Now imagine a foreign policy debate. Brutal.
The GOP has two options. Give up. Or change. There is no survival without adaptation. But that's science and evolution - two more things the GOP just can't wrap their heads around.
And we close our service with Hymn #1600: All hail the chief.

#37429 Jan 13, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......again being the race baiter with your accusations of race. You can not accept that Obama is a law breaking liar. And the Supreme Court is going to rule his appointment illegal for the senete was not in recess and Obama decided to to it anyways. His own judge that he appointed, Kagan is saying it is illegal. Scalia said about Obama....."if you ignore the constitution often enough, the meaning changes." And so you and the other sheeple do not get your panties in a twist. I read this on msnbc.com .
Who cares. He'll appoint 900 people in his presidency. I don't think he was out to pull a fast one. He was trying to get something done. But either way, I certainly hope you have bigger fish to fry.

And Duh, knowing full well that this level of obstructionism was devised and planned between Senate Republicans just after Obama won his first election, and it began on day 1 (more filibusters than ever in US history), can you tell me what the reason for it is? If it isn't racial, what was it for?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...

I know PBS is all lies, but they've never denied this. They've said it publicly (remember "our first priority is...?")
George

Charleston, WV

#37430 Jan 13, 2014
I think I am going to vomit. He has a bigger woody for Hillary then he does Obama if that is even possible. Cult I tell ya.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37431 Jan 13, 2014
Bacon......yeah Bill Clinton was so smart. He was a republican in democrat clothing. NAFTA and Free Trade Agreement only helped the wealthy. You can cry that republicans started it, but Bill signed it and qwns it. If he was so smart he would have vetoed it and explained how it would hurt the country. You do not send your jobs and tax base to other countries. Bill was nothing but a draft dodging con man. When he signed them, every blue collar working man knew they were screwed. Hillary is a spineless power hungry moron. She has no backbone or pride. Bill cheated on her countless times and she showed that she was a power hungry, weak character woman. But that is what sheeple want
Anonymous

Mount Hope, WV

#37432 Jan 13, 2014
Same hey all whats up
Anonymous

Mount Hope, WV

#37433 Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys anyone awake in Beckley
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37434 Jan 13, 2014
Bacon race baiter.........You ever think that when he was elected Obama teamed up with morons Ried and Pelosi and started the bully stance sense they had at that time of house and senete. If you get pushed then you push back. Plus his green jobs failed big time. Obama started calling his appointment czars. That gives a good indication that this man is a idiot. I love how it has to be racial with you because you are a coward like this administration of cry babies.

#37435 Jan 13, 2014
George wrote:
I think I am going to vomit. He has a bigger woody for Hillary then he does Obama if that is even possible. Cult I tell ya.
Yeah man. She was hot.

http://wizbangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Hard to believe these two make you dumbasses shit your pants.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37436 Jan 13, 2014
Bacon......as Americans we do get mad at idiots like Hillay and Obama who break the law and lie. Everytime Obama lies and breaks the constitution, your head goes in his backside and cries race is the cause. So you are saying between what you call teabaggers, Fox news, obstruction and race has made Obama lie and broke the constituion that he has a degree in. Everytime Obama gets caught it is the same spin from you. That is why you are a race baiting sheeple

#37437 Jan 13, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......as Americans we do get mad at idiots like Hillay and Obama who break the law and lie. Everytime Obama lies and breaks the constitution, your head goes in his backside and cries race is the cause. So you are saying between what you call teabaggers, Fox news, obstruction and race has made Obama lie and broke the constituion that he has a degree in. Everytime Obama gets caught it is the same spin from you. That is why you are a race baiting sheeple
If he violated the constitution, take him to court. Your contentions that he has are meaningless.

And Bush was elected twice. DO NOT say you "get mad" when people break the law and lie. You get mad when black people do it.

You still haven't answered my question.

#37438 Jan 13, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon race baiter.........You ever think that when he was elected Obama teamed up with morons Ried and Pelosi and started the bully stance sense they had at that time of house and senete. If you get pushed then you push back. Plus his green jobs failed big time. Obama started calling his appointment czars. That gives a good indication that this man is a idiot. I love how it has to be racial with you because you are a coward like this administration of cry babies.
You're confused. The plan of obstructionism was hatched BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE. Why? Why do you think that plan was hatched?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37439 Jan 13, 2014
So the sheeple on here are crybabies. They cry race when Obama breaks the law or lies. But yet they claim how smart he is. If he was a smart man and he figured race was a factor, then it seems he would do things better and honest according to the laws that he took a oath to uphold. So he could be a shinning example for the race he has chose to represent as well as the rest of America. Just because other presidents did it the wrong way does not mean that I will follow the same path. I am for all Americans and will strive to make us strong financially as well as a beacon for the rest of the world to admire. This would be a president I could stand by no matter the race. This is the way the sheeple see Obama. The sad part is that they want to believe so hard that they have lost their sight and that is nowhere near the man Obama is.

#37440 Jan 13, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
So the sheeple on here are crybabies. They cry race when Obama breaks the law or lies. But yet they claim how smart he is. If he was a smart man and he figured race was a factor, then it seems he would do things better and honest according to the laws that he took a oath to uphold. So he could be a shinning example for the race he has chose to represent as well as the rest of America. Just because other presidents did it the wrong way does not mean that I will follow the same path. I am for all Americans and will strive to make us strong financially as well as a beacon for the rest of the world to admire. This would be a president I could stand by no matter the race. This is the way the sheeple see Obama. The sad part is that they want to believe so hard that they have lost their sight and that is nowhere near the man Obama is.
Race is the only logical explanation for the pre-ordained obstructionism Obama has faced. What else could it be? If it isn't race, then it's sabotage and treason. What reason besides sabotage or race would ANY AMERICAN have to block 22 out of 22 separate jobs bills?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#37441 Jan 13, 2014
It seems the crybaby bacon is trying to deflect from another law breaking Obama moment and blame race. Obama did it again, and to stay true to bacon race baiter, maybe they do not go after him is due to race. I feel it is also a political move. Obama has has enough rope to hang himself, but the way he is going, that rope is also going to hang the democratic party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samantha blevins 24 min Her Mother-In-Law 14
Buffalo Wild Wings by Mall SUCKS 49 min huntington 9
Why are so many blacks coming here? How do we k... 1 hr huntington 7
Midland moving HHS game to MU 1 hr allen 33
Traci Konrad (Dec '08) 1 hr Rick M 9
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 3,193
Thing's I love about my wife and thing's I love... 1 hr Lone Wolf 2
whiskey rocks shooting 10 hr Dub V BUBBYYY 44
•••
•••