Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36309 Jan 2, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of wasting time, you're wasting mine by being too lazy to support your assertions with facts. And contributing to excess CO2 and ignorance levels by continuing to breath.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q2AwkKo-goEXX
Funding for teachers from Australia and New Zealand by Google and Commonwealth Bank. The scientific research is paid for by the Australian government.
The main financial support came from selling tickets to PASSENGERS WHO WANTED TO GO ALONG AS RESEARCH ASSISTANTS. They paid their own way. They all wanted to be there doing something useful for humanity, unlike yourself.
may i ask you just how in the hell would i prove my "assertions" ? unlike you, i dont find chit on the internet and then say its true because i saw it in print. i know CO2 exists. so big clucking deal ? how many pages of global warming hoax chit do you want ? a thousand ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36310 Jan 2, 2014
global warming know-it-alls are a dime a dozen and you libbys get your panties all wadded and twisted when someone doesnt agree with your agenda.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36311 Jan 2, 2014
is that what you want liberal? me, to post an expert scientists opinion that goes against your experts opinion ? no. i wont play that game.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36312 Jan 2, 2014
sam i am wrote:
<quoted text>
unemployment is paid into a general fund by working peoples employers for every hour you work you pay in if become unemployed you draw back from what you paid in its not a gift from the government or an entitlement
please look at the bigger picture.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36313 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet Rambo?
I guess Spacey thinks he is. He must of had a few cocktails for he went nuts when I called him a liar. Fitness and George have been way more cruel to him. Spacey is computer confident with probably assistance.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36314 Jan 2, 2014
So much for the bailout for Chystler. They were just bought out by Fiatt and the still own the government $8 billion. Now there are two American car companies if you really want to call them that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36315 Jan 2, 2014
A judge in Florida ruled that people on welfare can not be drug tested. As far as I am concerned, if you are on any kind of entitlement that you should be drug tested or you do not recieve these benifits.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36316 Jan 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>may i ask you just how in the hell would i prove my "assertions" ? unlike you, i dont find chit on the internet and then say its true because i saw it in print. i know CO2 exists. so big clucking deal ? how many pages of global warming hoax chit do you want ? a thousand ?
I was speaking of your assertion about the funding for that expedition, which was the subject of my post, which was a reply to your post mentioning Al Gore as a possible funder. You can't even stay on your own topic. I'm just asking that you provide some valid reference to support whatever you say, so I won't have to do it for you. Yes, you were partially right about Australian government support. As I stated earlier, they have good reason to do that research. It doesn't affect your taxes.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36317 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi?
Love it!!!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36318 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
A judge in Florida ruled that people on welfare can not be drug tested. As far as I am concerned, if you are on any kind of entitlement that you should be drug tested or you do not recieve these benifits.
Maybe it's because one of the more popular services at Solantic, the urgent care chain co-founded by Florida Gov. Rick Scott, is drug testing, according to Solantic CEO Karen Bowling.
Republican trying to fill his bank account.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#36319 Jan 2, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking of your assertion about the funding for that expedition, which was the subject of my post, which was a reply to your post mentioning Al Gore as a possible funder. You can't even stay on your own topic. I'm just asking that you provide some valid reference to support whatever you say, so I won't have to do it for you. Yes, you were partially right about Australian government support. As I stated earlier, they have good reason to do that research. It doesn't affect your taxes.
yes ... they are entitled to do research. and publish what they have learned. its cool. al gore, im sure didn't pay for their trip. that was a sarcastic quip and the reason I said it was from something I saw on the interenet suggesting a cabon tax with his name associated to the suggestion.
2 posts removed
George

Glasgow, WV

#36322 Jan 2, 2014
Now this is absolutely brilliant.....NOT. Give blatant law breaking CRIMINALS law licenses. ROFL. I think they kinda miss the entire concept of the rule of law. Here's your sign.
==========
(Reuters)- The California Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that an undocumented Mexican immigrant should be licensed to practice law in a closely watched case on immigration rights.
George

Glasgow, WV

#36323 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
It is unconstitutional. If you support the Constitution you can not support this kind of law.
George

Glasgow, WV

#36324 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I guess Spacey thinks he is. He must of had a few cocktails for he went nuts when I called him a liar. Fitness and George have been way more cruel to him. Spacey is computer confident with probably assistance.
I just returned some in kind. Sometimes when people are hostile, mean, vulgar and just plain rude to me I can give a little back. Seems only fair now doesnt it? And as far as Spacey goes, he is like you say, an internet tough guy. In reality is is scared of his own shadow and cowers in his moms basement because guns are still COnstitutional and they make him skeeered.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36325 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
It's a failed program. Already tried it. Two percent tested positive, versus nine percent of the general public. The testing costs more than the savings of removing the few who do drugs off the rolls.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36326 Jan 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
global warming know-it-alls are a dime a dozen and you libbys get your panties all wadded and twisted when someone doesnt agree with your agenda.
No, we laugh when people who clearly don't understand science argue with scientists about... science.
Super Heathen

Rectortown, VA

#36327 Jan 2, 2014
I think there is a root to the mental illness in congress so drug testing all in government immediately has to be made into law. We'll get to the bottom of these hate-filled, Tea Party-haters. I'm willing to bet anybody that goes by the name of BaconHater is most likely a Zionist. Cocaine/pain killer-fueled idiocy is the most likely culprit of the lack of decency and morals in congress. Drug test them all now.

If any of you honestly believe that those running for office will make any change or difference, then you've been fooled and lied to. The left/right party scheme is just to confuse people. None of them give two sh*ts about the average West Virginian or American, OBVIOUSLY. The only solution is quite clear: Arrest warrants along with full revolution. They must all be arrested for treason. They habitually violate the constitution that they swore to uphold and that is a crime.
George

Glasgow, WV

#36328 Jan 2, 2014
I have no problem with women in combat IF they can do the job. We cant lower the standards just because women cant keep up. If they can do the job fine, otherwise they have no business being allowed in just for political correctness. We are talking about peoples lives here.

==========
WASHINGTON (AP)— More than half of female Marines in boot camp can't do three pullups, the minimum standard that was supposed to take effect with the new year, prompting the Marine Corps to delay the requirement, part of the process of equalizing physical standards to integrate women into combat jobs.

The delay rekindled sharp debate in the military on the question of whether women have the physical strength for some military jobs, as service branches move toward opening thousands of combat roles to them in 2016.
George

Glasgow, WV

#36329 Jan 2, 2014
I remember part of Bacos arugment for the ACA was that ER visits are expensive and giving people insurance would help with these costs. Seems he has it backwards, AGAIN. LOL Nothing in the ACA will help alleviate the rising costs of healthcare. The expense comes from profiteering. The ACA does nothing but push people into a profiteering system. Insurance and hospital executives and shareholders LOVE the ACA.

==========
SALEM, Ore.(AP)— A new study has found that people enrolled recently in Medicaid went to the emergency room 40 percent more frequently than others, often seeking help for conditions that could be treated less expensively in a doctor's office or an urgent care clinic.

The research, published Thursday by the journal Science, comes as millions of Americans gain health insurance this week under the federal health care law, many of them through Medicaid.

The findings help inform a long-running debate about the effect of expanding Medicaid and suggest that hospitals and health officials around the nation should be prepared for an increase in emergency room trips in the coming months.
George

Glasgow, WV

#36330 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we laugh when people who clearly don't understand science argue with scientists about... science.
Yes, we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 5 17 min YessaBoss 5
America Held Hostage Day 4 19 min face palm 13
Trump's Daughter 21 min LittleJohnny 10
Prettiest hooker in Huntington 22 min Lola Rakes 43
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD (Jul '14) 23 min Joe Porter Relative 50
EMS stop responding to OD calls 33 min Hate junkies 13
Amity Oshell (Jul '16) 58 min mckayla 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance