Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36289 Jan 2, 2014
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36290 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Two groundbreaking studies, one conducted by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the other by the Institute of Child Development of the University of Minnesota, found that kids who spent all day in daycare had higher levels of stress and more aggression than kids cared for at home. Follow-up research in 2010 confirmed these results, showing the continued negative impact of low-quality daycare on young children, even after they reached adolescence.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_staying-at-home-p...
Seat at home while your children are young if you. When they start to school, get a job if you want
I can believe this because my oldest came home a few times with bite marks. I look back now and wonder what the heck I was thinking. If I had it to do again I would have worked from home doing the medical billing or something like that. If at all possible I think it is better to wait until they get a little older .

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36291 Jan 2, 2014
Home employment was scares when I was raising my kids, but I would have loved to. I really can't complain, they grew up, got an education and the ones that have kids are great parents. I still think it is our choice. And I do admire you for what you're doing. I'm sure you may have to give up a few luxuries, but in the end, no good mother would prefer "things" over time spent with their children.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36292 Jan 2, 2014
Scarce...I hate auto correct, even though it's helpful at times. Lol

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36293 Jan 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>they are there wasting their time and the australian tax payers money.
It's entirely up to the people on the ship as to whether they think they are wasting their time or not. I doubt if they would have gone to that much trouble to waste time when they could have just stayed home and posted on the Aussie equivalent of Topix. Until you show us some reputable links, you can't say who is paying for that Antarctic expedition. It could be a university or a private grant from a foundation, or a millionaire's personal whim. Australia is already a desert continent, except around the edges, and all its people have a vested interest in knowing how the climate will change so that they can take appropriate measures. They're doing just fine with gun control, also.
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#36294 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Home employment was scares when I was raising my kids, but I would have loved to. I really can't complain, they grew up, got an education and the ones that have kids are great parents. I still think it is our choice. And I do admire you for what you're doing. I'm sure you may have to give up a few luxuries, but in the end, no good mother would prefer "things" over time spent with their children.
I think it is up to the individuals if they want to and can afford it by all means stay home. Raising kids is very hard work no matter if you stay at home or have a full time job. I wish there were more opportunities for working from home when my kids were all younger.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36295 Jan 2, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entirely up to the people on the ship as to whether they think they are wasting their time or not. I doubt if they would have gone to that much trouble to waste time when they could have just stayed home and posted on the Aussie equivalent of Topix. Until you show us some reputable links, you can't say who is paying for that Antarctic expedition. It could be a university or a private grant from a foundation, or a millionaire's personal whim. Australia is already a desert continent, except around the edges, and all its people have a vested interest in knowing how the climate will change so that they can take appropriate measures. They're doing just fine with gun control, also.
opinion noted. i still know how al gore will become a billionaire and i know how greenies operate.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#36296 Jan 2, 2014
maybe gore paid for their grand adventure
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36297 Jan 2, 2014
You know I joke about how insane you people are!
But if I stop and actually read what you "people" write then I fully realize that insane does not encompass the sheer mental retardation that is on display on this site! I cant wait till the first of you explodes! Man is it gonna be fun!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#36298 Jan 2, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what I thought -- you can talk big, but you're still too much of a pathetic pu ssy to step out and man up.
Let me know when you grow a pair.
You want to fight me sweet knees. You are just acting tough on here with your computer confidence. Where do you live and maybe we can make arraingements. Would love to see what liar and quitter looks like from here. I hope this is impressing your sweetheart big suez. Maybe she will give ya some now that you are so tough on the computer
Gary Williams

Charleston, WV

#36299 Jan 2, 2014
I can't believe this thread has continued for almost 3 1/2 years. Am I mentioned in it anywhere? I don't have time to read all 1669 pages of posts, gota hot date ;)
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36300 Jan 2, 2014
Yeah suey!

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36301 Jan 2, 2014

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36302 Jan 2, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> You want to fight me sweet knees. You are just acting tough on here with your computer confidence. Where do you live and maybe we can make arraingements. Would love to see what liar and quitter looks like from here. I hope this is impressing your sweetheart big suez. Maybe she will give ya some now that you are so tough on the computer
Internet Rambo?

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#36303 Jan 2, 2014
blade

Gilbert, WV

#36304 Jan 2, 2014
Gary Williams wrote:
I can't believe this thread has continued for almost 3 1/2 years. Am I mentioned in it anywhere? I don't have time to read all 1669 pages of posts, gota hot date ;)
Guess its about time to vote again.lol

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36305 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Benghazi?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#36306 Jan 2, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
maybe gore paid for their grand adventure
Speaking of wasting time, you're wasting mine by being too lazy to support your assertions with facts. And contributing to excess CO2 and ignorance levels by continuing to breath.

Funding for teachers from Australia and New Zealand by Google and Commonwealth Bank. The scientific research is paid for by the Australian government.
The main financial support came from selling tickets to PASSENGERS WHO WANTED TO GO ALONG AS RESEARCH ASSISTANTS. They paid their own way. They all wanted to be there doing something useful for humanity, unlike yourself.
Dammed liberals

Charleston, WV

#36307 Jan 2, 2014
The liberals are wrecking this country. I say we end all unemployment compensation now and forever. Let people start paying their own way. Think of all the money the goverment will give back to us hard working men if we do away with all these entitlement programs.We will all be rich, if you are hardworkin. Go Tea Party one day soon and we will rule the land and the fine people of West Virginia will surely lead the way for the rest of the country. Keep voting Republican all the way. God bless America and God bless Ronald Reagan.
sam i am

Hockessin, DE

#36308 Jan 2, 2014
Dammed liberals wrote:
The liberals are wrecking this country. I say we end all unemployment compensation now and forever. Let people start paying their own way. Think of all the money the goverment will give back to us hard working men if we do away with all these entitlement programs.We will all be rich, if you are hardworkin. Go Tea Party one day soon and we will rule the land and the fine people of West Virginia will surely lead the way for the rest of the country. Keep voting Republican all the way. God bless America and God bless Ronald Reagan.
unemployment is paid into a general fund by working peoples employers for every hour you work you pay in if become unemployed you draw back from what you paid in its not a gift from the government or an entitlement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sign petiton against AEP rates 8 min Alternative facts 7
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 11 min Alternative facts 7
Inauguration ratings Fox triples CNN, MSNBC com... 16 min Alternative facts 16
Bye bye hpd....... 32 min Seeker 19
People & The News 32 min Randy 1
What rights have women and queers lost since Tr... 1 hr Randy 22
carousel club 1 hr tank 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages