Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35936 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).
Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
personally i would feel better watching timothy mcvey go into a deep and restful sleep if i had a child of 5 years old in kindergarten. i would get some closure. must be because im conservative.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35937 Dec 30, 2013
heal my wounds would be closer i think.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35938 Dec 30, 2013
post above yours cowboy. pick and choose.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#35939 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
The death penalty has never worked as a deterrent (states that have implemented the death penalty have actually seen violent crime increase although this probably has more to do with conservative policies that increase economic equality in those states).
Also, let's not forget that adults are cognizant while small lumps of unrecognizable flesh are not.
Conservatives think that capital punishment is a good way to show people that killing is wrong. You have to admit that's funny.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35940 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you are for abortion. What do you think about a universal Death Penalty law?
No one's "for abortion." The majority of people are "for choice." That just means that the government shouldn't legislate women's bodies. You disagree, and think that government should legislate women's bodies?
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35941 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you guys on the left want to pick and choose scientists who you listen to. any other alternative is out of the question.
THey are stuck in the 90's. The theories they are reepating are old and have since been proven to be wrong. THousands of years of empirical evidence shows that the planet does its own thing and it isnt because of CO2. The planet has been all different temperatures will all different levels of CO2. History shows that it was actually the temperature that changed first, followed shortly after by the CO2 levels changing. These 90's scientists made claims that can not be substantiated with any credible scientific evidence and that is a fact. The head of NASA that started pushing that manmade C02 nonsense and since been removed. Hundreds from NASA have demanded they stop repeating those claims because their is no evidence. Hundreds of world renowned scientists and climate scientists agree there is no evidence to support the alarmists claims. The global temperature has not risen in 15 years disproving their prediction it would continue to increase at a rapid pace. THat is fact and can not be disputed, only spun into nonsense like they will try to do. DEBUNKED science. Join us in the 21st century.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#35942 Dec 30, 2013
If you murder someone, then you should be put to death. But slowly and painful in a public setting. No humane killing for the victim did not get the same treatment.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35943 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives think that capital punishment is a good way to show people that killing is wrong. You have to admit that's funny.
Killing people isnt always wrong. Why do you keep repeating that stupidity? Oh that is right, you have the twisted mind that thinks their are no good guys or bad guys in the world. LOL Murder is wrong. Killing somone is often justified and necessary. But to try and push your agenda against capital punishment you want to make all killings as wrong, and they are not.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35944 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>personally i would feel better watching timothy mcvey go into a deep and restful sleep if i had a child of 5 years old in kindergarten. i would get some closure. must be because im conservative.
I am a democrat and agree with you here. He got off easy, they should have strung him up for the buzzard to peck to death slowly.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35945 Dec 30, 2013
check this one out. scum bastarrds. its from the car behind the bus in russia a day ago.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#35946 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sop1TrBsAYUXX check this one out. scum bastarrds. its from the car behind the bus in russia a day ago.
The religion of peace is at it again.

Since: Sep 13

Morgantown, WV

#35947 Dec 30, 2013
George, you have an uncommonly immature mind that lacks any ability to comprehend detail or think critically.

Knowledgeable individuals have addressed in VERY specific detail on this very thread how global warming works, how we have measured CO2s affects on increasing global warming, and how the overwhelming and CURRENT consensus among scientists is that global warming is man made due to an increase in CO2 production caused by the burning of fossil fuels.

Anyone can revisit the numerous posts that have shot down your quack nonsense time and time again.

You and "Fitness" often call people "liars" on here when they refute your generalized bullsh*t, but the only liars on this thread are you. "Outdated 90's studies?" Really George? You want me to repost the literally hundreds of studies concluded just this month that prove global warming is man made?

You can repeat absolute lies all you want but no matter how many times you repeat them they're still lies.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35948 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Scientist say abortion is not a healthy alternative to women yet we call them conservative. The same scientist will say there is indeed global warming yet you swear by there every word. Funny how you are fine with killing a small baby and at 20 weeks that is exactly what it is yet a man can be put in jail for heinous crimes and you feel he should just sit in prison for the rest of his life and tax payers are paying for it. Does not make a bit of sense to me. Before you even start accusing me of anything I am all for womens right to choose and I have really am on the fence post with the death penalty.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#35949 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am a democrat and agree with you here. He got off easy, they should have strung him up for the buzzard to peck to death slowly.
There have been many times over the last couple of years that I really would have liked to see the death penalty. Especially when we have no doubts of there guilt.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35950 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Killing people isnt always wrong. Why do you keep repeating that stupidity? Oh that is right, you have the twisted mind that thinks their are no good guys or bad guys in the world. LOL Murder is wrong. Killing somone is often justified and necessary. But to try and push your agenda against capital punishment you want to make all killings as wrong, and they are not.
So you trust this government - which you've spent a lifetime discussing your distrust of - to execute its own citizens (but not handle health insurance)? Of course, knowing full well that hundreds of PROVEN INNOCENT inmates have been sentenced to death. And knowing that the death penalty costs more than life sentences. And knowing that it has no effect on crime. And knowing that every modern nation on the planet, as well as most states in this country, have already abolished it.

That's George. Take that, logic.
George

Kermit, WV

#35951 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
George, you have an uncommonly immature mind that lacks any ability to comprehend detail or think critically.
Knowledgeable individuals have addressed in VERY specific detail on this very thread how global warming works, how we have measured CO2s affects on increasing global warming, and how the overwhelming and CURRENT consensus among scientists is that global warming is man made due to an increase in CO2 production caused by the burning of fossil fuels.
Anyone can revisit the numerous posts that have shot down your quack nonsense time and time again.
You and "Fitness" often call people "liars" on here when they refute your generalized bullsh*t, but the only liars on this thread are you. "Outdated 90's studies?" Really George? You want me to repost the literally hundreds of studies concluded just this month that prove global warming is man made?
You can repeat absolute lies all you want but no matter how many times you repeat them they're still lies.
More BS. Join us in the 21st century. The scientists you keep quoting have been PROVEN wrong, get it? Now matter what you post about what they claim, THEY ARE WRONG. Real scientists who arent on the global warming dole admit there is no evidence to support the claims manmade CO2 is causing a harmful rise in global temperatures. The evidence PROVES they were wrong. ALl you BS is irrelevant, the FACTS speak for themself. Period.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35952 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientist say abortion is not a healthy alternative to women yet we call them conservative. The same scientist will say there is indeed global warming yet you swear by there every word. Funny how you are fine with killing a small baby and at 20 weeks that is exactly what it is yet a man can be put in jail for heinous crimes and you feel he should just sit in prison for the rest of his life and tax payers are paying for it. Does not make a bit of sense to me. Before you even start accusing me of anything I am all for womens right to choose and I have really am on the fence post with the death penalty.
Scientists don't study abortion as an "alternative" to anything. Why make shit up? Having an abortion performed by an authorized provider is one of the safest medical procedures known to man.
George

Kermit, WV

#35953 Dec 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been many times over the last couple of years that I really would have liked to see the death penalty. Especially when we have no doubts of there guilt.
They way I look at it is if it happened to me and my family. Damn right I would want that person or persons executed. If they take a life, they dont deserve the luxury of breathing since the took that from someone else.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#35954 Dec 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
It's hilarious. George thinks 125,000 years worth of atmospheric CO2 and temperature data was debunked in one. You can't speak rationally to these people, let alone scientifically. They don't have the capacity.
George

Kermit, WV

#35955 Dec 30, 2013
It is hilarious a whole bunch of these same global warming alarmist scientist are stuck in heavier then usual ice so bad they cant get out. Ice that according to their theories, shouldnt be there in the first place with all the CO2 we keep pumping. Hahahahahaha. Debunked global warming idiots stuck in a blizzard in the ice. Hahahahaha now I dont care who ya are, that is funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 4 min Syheeb 17
Is your wife hot 6 min Kevin 20
Hey TRUMP TURDS here's a video for YOU 56 min st saint 3
Straight girls .... how straight are you ? 57 min st saint 7
This vid sum up LIBERALS PERFECTLY 1 hr the don man 7
libs RUIN TRUMPS SPEECH---MUST SEE 1 hr the don man 1
News W.Va. AG announces antitrust agreement in hospi... (Aug '15) 1 hr Observer 87

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages