Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?

“If you put your ear to this,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=V FcDKLqgv1k
What the f_ck are you doing with your life, man?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

once we open the gates of citizenship half of mexico will be running up here. American cannot absorb them. they will leach the system dry and breed like rats.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

they don't have a basic education. and will all be on S.S.I. we have the baby boomers to take care of and they soon will be collecting social security - medicare and what not. im sick and tired of having to explan chit to you ... save the world libs. we must take care of our own. not illegal Mexicans. got it ?
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

and I don't give a chit what rachael or chris says. im not a liberal.
vote for Roger

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Look at the power privelige and money I have and I'm not even an elected politician. Vote for me as a major player like a US senator or Representative and I will be unstopable, I'm talkin about ruling the world
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

i see in the news the war criminal obama killed a bunch of women and children today in yemen. a whole kitten caboodle of em. Obama is a world trouble maker. he attacked the wrong country and I guess they can be added to the list of American flag burners. THE AZZ WIPE ought to turn in that nobel peace prize he won before he even moved his furniture into the white house.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?
Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.

Just so you know, you didn't.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.
How many "billions?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
I realize this has had you confused for years, but come on man.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/ta...

http://roygermano.com/2011/02/28/do-illegal-i...
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.
Just so you know, you didn't.
It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

People like Bacoliar pretend they care so much about the poor and middle class workers, about minimum wage, etc. and yet they strongly defending CRIMINALS who steal their jobs and drive DOWN their wages. Deport these criminals who are harming our poor and middle class workers. Punish employers who hire them! Problem solved. More jobs for AMERICANS and wages rise. A win win for AMERICANS, but those poor little law breakers might not be as happy as they would up here stealing someone job, boohooo for them.

“YUM, YUM!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Tastes like chicken

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
Don't worry too much about what the left wing tea bagger says. He is not delusional, just ignorant.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
Yes. Completely impossible. Nevermind it's logistically impossible (you gonna pay to have government officials standing over business operations Mr. Libertarian, on site?), you're talking about prosecuting wealthy people, which is also very expensive and almost never works. Just imagine the new laws we'd have to enact and physically enforce in every town in every state in every county in the US. Imagine the legal costs alone. Stop dreaming. Get back to reality. You're flipping bout 6 million Mexicans, most whom pay taxes and go to work and raise families everyday. Meanwhile it costs taxpayers upwards of a million dollars in welfare to subsidize one WalMart's payroll and 84 million Americas risk losing their home for a healthcare system you're lying to protect. Deal with real problems.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

LMAO, now it is down to 6 million. Next it will be only a few hundred thousand CRIMINALS, who jump the border and steal American jobs. Yeah it would be impossible to pass a law that say it is a felony to hire an illegal with a 25K fine per instance. We couldnt possibly do that because then we would actually have to prosecute them. LMAO I think we all know it would only take a handful of prosecutions before the problem became almost nonexistent. It we made the penalties harsh enough it wasnt worth taking the risk to hire these criminals most people would stop doing it. But instead these idiots want us to ignore them stealing our jobs and driving down our wages. They complain wages are so low people cant live, and yet they defend the very law breaking illegals who help to drive down those wages. Der de der.
George

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

How many million American jobs are stolen each year by border jumping CRIMINALS. 1 million? 5 million? 10 million? Who knows, but if the answer is more than 1 it is too many. Deport these lawbreakers and punish employers who hire them. These people are causing serious economic harm to our poor people whos wages are so low they cant live by driving down wages even lower. SOme border jumper will work for next to nothing so they steal American jobs, jobs that wouldbe forced to raise their wages if it wasnt for the flood of cheap illegal slaves. Illegal alien defenders dont care about poor Americans, they are more concerned about poor law breakers who sneak over the border and steal our jobs.

Since: Sep 13

Mannington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Wages are low because of our low minimum wage. Every time the minimum wage is raised everyone else's wages have increased as well. Another factor in low wages is America's business-provided health insurance paradigm. By making business responsible for providing insurance, we are drastically reducing the money that could be put towards wages (economists are in agreement that this is why Canadians now average $40,000.00 more per household than Americans).

Please, don't act like a bigot by blaming a very low number of foreigners for our low wages. Economists (both conservative and liberal) are in agreement that low minimum wage and profit-based healthcare are the culprits. The only individuals you'll find that disagree are Teapublicans and they don't make decisions based on fact anyway.
1 post removed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
LMAO, now it is down to 6 million. Next it will be only a few hundred thousand CRIMINALS, who jump the border and steal American jobs. Yeah it would be impossible to pass a law that say it is a felony to hire an illegal with a 25K fine per instance. We couldnt possibly do that because then we would actually have to prosecute them. LMAO I think we all know it would only take a handful of prosecutions before the problem became almost nonexistent. It we made the penalties harsh enough it wasnt worth taking the risk to hire these criminals most people would stop doing it. But instead these idiots want us to ignore them stealing our jobs and driving down our wages. They complain wages are so low people cant live, and yet they defend the very law breaking illegals who help to drive down those wages. Der de der.
Yes George - 11.7 million illegals, and only half are Mexican. That's 6 million. And most of them pay taxes and work and raise families. And no George, proving that a business owner knowingly hired an illegal is next to impossible if he wants to hide it. Just like the farmers do, they pay one legal worker $50 an hour to pick tomatoes (management) and he splits it with 10 illegals. The employer broke no law for which there is proof. And they aren't even trying to hide it. It's a dumb idea, won't work and would just be another massive expense on a problem that is about 53rd on our list of shit to worry about. You aren't the first to come up with it. It seems curing headaches by cutting off heads is your preferred method of dealing with everything. Thankfully, you're not permitted to make any decisions that affect anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am big Chris miller doea anyone want my autog... 14 min Chrismillerisapos 27
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 20 min king kenneth the ... 84
Ferguson: Ignorance is the Great Divider 21 min king kenneth the ... 3
need help: anyone who had judge keller 22 min Seriously Concerned 1
Welfare for Artists 46 min THE LAST WARRIOR ... 22
East end thief's (Nov '13) 46 min lmao 1,594
American History X was right 50 min lol 20

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••