Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#34354 Dec 13, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
By the way, did you cry baby tea traitors hear, Ford is hiring 5000 workers in 2014? Something else for you to be depressed about.
Ford. Is that the company that refused to take a bailout and give a sweetheart deal to the UAW at the expense of their bond holders? Is that the automaker out of the big three that made it's own way and didn't prostitute itself to the government? Is that the company that competed on it's own when the weaklings at GM and Chrysler were getting government support? And now you simpletons who grasp at straws want to take credit for Ford's success? You left wing scum bags are despicable.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34355 Dec 13, 2013
And, AFFORDABLE CARE ACT CREATES ALMOST 100K JOBS, BOOSTS ECONOMIC ACTIVITY IN CALIFORNIA BY $4.4 BILLION
only 33 percent of americans support obsama care. when it takes full effect that's when the out of control train slams into the station. support for obsama care will be 18 percent by then.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34356 Dec 13, 2013
soon liberals will be driving past two hospitals to get to the third one that accepts obsama care. then reality hits ... the waiting room is packed.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#34357 Dec 13, 2013
It's a plain
With the stock market hitting new highs, some people have already forgotten about the Great Recession.
Recall 2009. Things looked pretty bleak economically.
But the outlook has changed dramatically in just 4 years. And it has been a boon for investors, as even the safest indices have yielded a 250% return (>25% annualized compound return:)
Even for small investors, such as those limited to their 401(k) or IRA investments, the average annual compound return on stocks under President Obama has been more than 24% since the lows of March, 2009. This is a better result than either Clinton, Reagan or FDR – who were the prior winners in our book.
Significantly, in 2000 America had a budget surplus. By 2009 surpluses were long gone and the country was racking up historic deficits as taxes were cut while simultaneously outlays for defense skyrocketed to cover costs of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Additionally, banks were on the edge of failing due to unregulated real estate speculation and massive derivative losses.
Today the Congressional Budget Office is reporting a $200B decrease in the deficit almost entirely due to increased revenue from a growing economy and higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans. The deficit is now only 4% of the GDP, down from over 10% at the end of Bush’s administration – and projections are for it to be only 2% by 2015 (before Obama leaves office.) America’s “debt problem” seems largely solved, and almost all due to growth rather than austerity.
Besides all that, we are talking about what tea baggers teach their children (and other people's children, if they are allowed to watch their hatred remarks. Children learn by example.
I realize that someone as stupid as you needs things repeated often. I pointed out to you quite some time ago how ignorant it is for the left to relish in a good stock market report. You criticize the "one percenters", you criticize "corporate welfare", and you criticize companies that refuse to overpay for unskilled labor, yet you celebrate the stock market? These sites should have a "stupidity filter" on them so that intelligent posters don't have to put up with morons like you.
Just Sayin

Ashburn, VA

#34358 Dec 13, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.......I am not spinning. It is a plain fact that most of America is fas worse off then they were when Obama took office. And to your dismay that every president has had people that have wanted them no longer in office through the grave. So grow up and see reality.
You are telling Melissa to grow up? Hell, she has to turn sideways to get her ass through the door frame now!
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34359 Dec 13, 2013
this just in hot off the press ... the top tier hospitals such as the best cancer center in America M.D. Anderson will be excluded from obsama care. many are doing this and the list is growing. PISS ON OBAMA and the horse he rode in on.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34360 Dec 13, 2013
Melissa dipwad brain dead. The optimistic view only from sheeple like you of 7%. If your feeble brain can remember that I did say it should go below 7% in December, but we will find out in January and Febuary if they were seasonal jobs because of the holidays. It is not doom and gloom air head. It is called experience of being burned by this administration. The Obamacare does not create jobs or makes money for the people. Right now they are in the hole bad and are desperate. This is not just reported by the network you are affraid of, Fox. This has been reported by all. You are delusional sheeple
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34361 Dec 13, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that someone as stupid as you needs things repeated often. I pointed out to you quite some time ago how ignorant it is for the left to relish in a good stock market report. You criticize the "one percenters", you criticize "corporate welfare", and you criticize companies that refuse to overpay for unskilled labor, yet you celebrate the stock market? These sites should have a "stupidity filter" on them so that intelligent posters don't have to put up with morons like you.
ouch.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34362 Dec 13, 2013
Just sayin......That is not growing up but growing out...lol
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34363 Dec 13, 2013
I want the Obama 48 percenters or shall i say voters collecting something off the backs of the workers to feel the pain of their decision of voting for the man who gave them the .. obsama care entitlement.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34364 Dec 13, 2013
Melissa......I did not shutdown the government for I am a Independent. And as it turned out that the Democrats were just as much to blame if not more. The main point at the end was to delay Obamacare at the witching hour before the shutdown. Obama has made the republicans look smart(and I thought it would be impossible to do). Sense the shutdown, Obama has given more exemptions and more delays. Let us not forget the messed up website and his lie about his lie of keeping doctors and health plans. Plus over 30 democrats have bailed on Obama. Good call sheeple

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#34365 Dec 13, 2013
firness-guru wrote:
soon liberals will be driving past two hospitals to get to the third one that accepts obsama care. then reality hits ... the waiting room is packed.
Doom and gloom! Death panels! My God, you are in webster's under tea party.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34366 Dec 13, 2013
Mgtn Res........I agree about the stock market. The common man right now can not afford to invest into the stock market. So who does Melissa think is investing? Well it would be other people from outside the U.S. and the people liberals hate which is the 1% as they call them. So they can not stand them but celebrate them on the stock market. Plus all these Hollywood stars they claim for themselves are also part of the 1%. Do they think they pay the same taxes and that they would never use a loophole? Dumb sheeple
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34367 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Doom and gloom! Death panels! My God, you are in webster's under tea party.
the tea party isn't a political party queenie. its a movement. now move along little Obama 33 percenter.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34368 Dec 13, 2013
Here is another item that we found like Pelosi said of finding out as we go along. This administration has extended the deadline and told the insurabce company to cover the people who enrolled even if they have not paid. This is because it is in Obama care that there is a 2 billion dollar bailout for insurance companies if they do not make money. That may not be enough but shows the socilaized bull this administration has imposed. The whole act is illegal

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#34369 Dec 13, 2013
firness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>the tea party isn't a political party queenie. its a movement. now move along little Obama 33 percenter.
It's a political movement associated with the republicans, like YOU.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34370 Dec 13, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Here is another item that we found like Pelosi said of finding out as we go along. This administration has extended the deadline and told the insurabce company to cover the people who enrolled even if they have not paid. This is because it is in Obama care that there is a 2 billion dollar bailout for insurance companies if they do not make money. That may not be enough but shows the socilaized bull this administration has imposed. The whole act is illegal
your statement is correct. now I have a question to ask. whos going to pay for the bailouts ?
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34371 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It's a political movement associated with the republicans, like YOU.
its constant with you libbys isn't it Melissa. page after page of tea party fear.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34372 Dec 13, 2013
who says the tea party movement is associated with the republicans Melissa ? go ahead and post some bullchit lib site.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34373 Dec 13, 2013
you had better watch out Melissa. your not dealing with a libby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 5 18 min YessaBoss 5
America Held Hostage Day 4 19 min face palm 13
Trump's Daughter 22 min LittleJohnny 10
Prettiest hooker in Huntington 22 min Lola Rakes 43
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD (Jul '14) 23 min Joe Porter Relative 50
EMS stop responding to OD calls 34 min Hate junkies 13
Amity Oshell (Jul '16) 59 min mckayla 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance