Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Nettie, WV

#34295 Dec 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?
Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34296 Dec 12, 2013
I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.

Just so you know, you didn't.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34297 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Billions of dollars stolen from American citizens. Steal their jobs and then steal the money from their communities and send it to some 3rd world shithole. Deport all these lawbreaking border jumping illegal aliens. Most importantly, make it a felony to hire an illegal. No work they stop coming an go home.
How many "billions?"

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34298 Dec 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
I realize this has had you confused for years, but come on man.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myths_and_facts_...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/perfi/ta...

http://roygermano.com/2011/02/28/do-illegal-i...
George

Nettie, WV

#34299 Dec 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I couldn't imagine what a failure this nation would have been if people like you tea baggers ever had any actual power. We're a nation of illegal Mexicans, people who ran from poverty and tyranny and religious whack-a-doodleness, no matter what country our ancestors came from. We've always controlled our immigration and that's slipped over the past 20 years. So we definitely need reform. Can we send them all back or enact sweeping employer laws that are impossible to enforce? No. But we can give them a reason to become legal and come out of the woodwork. And yes, hopefully get them decent housing, healthcare and any help their families need. We're a nation made from tired and hungry and poor. Not sure where you get that ever changed, let alone took it upon yourself to change it.
Just so you know, you didn't.
It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
George

Nettie, WV

#34300 Dec 12, 2013
People like Bacoliar pretend they care so much about the poor and middle class workers, about minimum wage, etc. and yet they strongly defending CRIMINALS who steal their jobs and drive DOWN their wages. Deport these criminals who are harming our poor and middle class workers. Punish employers who hire them! Problem solved. More jobs for AMERICANS and wages rise. A win win for AMERICANS, but those poor little law breakers might not be as happy as they would up here stealing someone job, boohooo for them.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#34301 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
Don't worry too much about what the left wing tea bagger says. He is not delusional, just ignorant.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34302 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>It would be impossible to pass and enforce laws that make it a felony to hire illegals? LMAO Only in your delusional mind. EVeryone else knows it would be rather easy.
Yes. Completely impossible. Nevermind it's logistically impossible (you gonna pay to have government officials standing over business operations Mr. Libertarian, on site?), you're talking about prosecuting wealthy people, which is also very expensive and almost never works. Just imagine the new laws we'd have to enact and physically enforce in every town in every state in every county in the US. Imagine the legal costs alone. Stop dreaming. Get back to reality. You're flipping bout 6 million Mexicans, most whom pay taxes and go to work and raise families everyday. Meanwhile it costs taxpayers upwards of a million dollars in welfare to subsidize one WalMart's payroll and 84 million Americas risk losing their home for a healthcare system you're lying to protect. Deal with real problems.
George

Nettie, WV

#34303 Dec 12, 2013
LMAO, now it is down to 6 million. Next it will be only a few hundred thousand CRIMINALS, who jump the border and steal American jobs. Yeah it would be impossible to pass a law that say it is a felony to hire an illegal with a 25K fine per instance. We couldnt possibly do that because then we would actually have to prosecute them. LMAO I think we all know it would only take a handful of prosecutions before the problem became almost nonexistent. It we made the penalties harsh enough it wasnt worth taking the risk to hire these criminals most people would stop doing it. But instead these idiots want us to ignore them stealing our jobs and driving down our wages. They complain wages are so low people cant live, and yet they defend the very law breaking illegals who help to drive down those wages. Der de der.
George

Nettie, WV

#34304 Dec 12, 2013
How many million American jobs are stolen each year by border jumping CRIMINALS. 1 million? 5 million? 10 million? Who knows, but if the answer is more than 1 it is too many. Deport these lawbreakers and punish employers who hire them. These people are causing serious economic harm to our poor people whos wages are so low they cant live by driving down wages even lower. SOme border jumper will work for next to nothing so they steal American jobs, jobs that wouldbe forced to raise their wages if it wasnt for the flood of cheap illegal slaves. Illegal alien defenders dont care about poor Americans, they are more concerned about poor law breakers who sneak over the border and steal our jobs.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#34305 Dec 12, 2013
Wages are low because of our low minimum wage. Every time the minimum wage is raised everyone else's wages have increased as well. Another factor in low wages is America's business-provided health insurance paradigm. By making business responsible for providing insurance, we are drastically reducing the money that could be put towards wages (economists are in agreement that this is why Canadians now average $40,000.00 more per household than Americans).

Please, don't act like a bigot by blaming a very low number of foreigners for our low wages. Economists (both conservative and liberal) are in agreement that low minimum wage and profit-based healthcare are the culprits. The only individuals you'll find that disagree are Teapublicans and they don't make decisions based on fact anyway.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34307 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
LMAO, now it is down to 6 million. Next it will be only a few hundred thousand CRIMINALS, who jump the border and steal American jobs. Yeah it would be impossible to pass a law that say it is a felony to hire an illegal with a 25K fine per instance. We couldnt possibly do that because then we would actually have to prosecute them. LMAO I think we all know it would only take a handful of prosecutions before the problem became almost nonexistent. It we made the penalties harsh enough it wasnt worth taking the risk to hire these criminals most people would stop doing it. But instead these idiots want us to ignore them stealing our jobs and driving down our wages. They complain wages are so low people cant live, and yet they defend the very law breaking illegals who help to drive down those wages. Der de der.
Yes George - 11.7 million illegals, and only half are Mexican. That's 6 million. And most of them pay taxes and work and raise families. And no George, proving that a business owner knowingly hired an illegal is next to impossible if he wants to hide it. Just like the farmers do, they pay one legal worker $50 an hour to pick tomatoes (management) and he splits it with 10 illegals. The employer broke no law for which there is proof. And they aren't even trying to hide it. It's a dumb idea, won't work and would just be another massive expense on a problem that is about 53rd on our list of shit to worry about. You aren't the first to come up with it. It seems curing headaches by cutting off heads is your preferred method of dealing with everything. Thankfully, you're not permitted to make any decisions that affect anyone.
1 post removed

Clarksburg, WV

#34309 Dec 12, 2013
Oh, and while I'm here, I would like to give kudos to the liberals who are fighting the good fight by not letting conservatives dominate the discussion with arbitrary and patently false bullsh*t; however, in the interest of objectivity, I would also like to point out that America consists of roughly 300 million Americans and it is two million of those Americans who go bankrupt every year due to medical bills alone.

I know that number is still way too big regardless, and I know that many millions more are in danger of going bankrupt due to medical bills, but I just wanted to point out that the correct number is two million and rising rather than 80+ million which I believe I have seen some of the liberals on this thread argue.

Again, I understand the ethical, financial, and general economic problems with the private insurance paradigm, and I know that America will have to eventually implement a one-payer system, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the facts because as liberal Democrats, we are the ones who use facts to back up our points rather than generalizations.
1 post removed
George

Nettie, WV

#34311 Dec 12, 2013
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know if a flood if illegals come here and work under the table for half of what they would have to pay an American worker, wages for AMERICANS are pushed lower. They take the jobs AND stagnate wages. If we didnt allow criminals to steal our jobs for cheap pay American wages would increase on their own. Others try and rationalize that reality, just as they do with the reality of punishing employers and the problem will solve itself, but neither of those 2 allow for their defense of law breaking border jumpers stealing American jobs. They care more about criminals then they do poor Americans.

Clarksburg, WV

#34312 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know if a flood if illegals come here and work under the table for half of what they would have to pay an American worker, wages for AMERICANS are pushed lower. They take the jobs AND stagnate wages. If we didnt allow criminals to steal our jobs for cheap pay American wages would increase on their own. Others try and rationalize that reality, just as they do with the reality of punishing employers and the problem will solve itself, but neither of those 2 allow for their defense of law breaking border jumpers stealing American jobs. They care more about criminals then they do poor Americans.
George, that is 100 percent bullsh*t. First, you are talking about what is a relatively low number of illegals, and that number has absolutely no effect on wages nationwide. Second, most of these illegal aliens do jobs that most Americans do not want to do and they do it for less money. Third, illegal immigration from Mexico is at an all time historical low and this has in part been attributed to the fact that wages in America have remained stagnant for so long that it isn't as much of a benefit for them to come to America any longer.

You can pull bullsh*t out of your a** all night, but no informed person is going to agree with you and that includes the majority of economists. It is simply a non-issue: they do work that Americans won't do, and they do it for less. That has absolutely effect on nationwide wages AT ALL, and there isn't a single instance of objective and quantifiable data that will back up what you are saying. This is about irrational hate and the need to find a scapegoat other than yourselves for America's current status.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#34313 Dec 12, 2013
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#34314 Dec 12, 2013
get a load of a liberal with a bunch of degrees talking about illegals. click on that above.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#34315 Dec 12, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Oh, and while I'm here, I would like to give kudos to the liberals who are fighting the good fight by not letting conservatives dominate the discussion with arbitrary and patently false bullsh*t; however, in the interest of objectivity, I would also like to point out that America consists of roughly 300 million Americans and it is two million of those Americans who go bankrupt every year due to medical bills alone.
I know that number is still way too big regardless, and I know that many millions more are in danger of going bankrupt due to medical bills, but I just wanted to point out that the correct number is two million and rising rather than 80+ million which I believe I have seen some of the liberals on this thread argue.
Again, I understand the ethical, financial, and general economic problems with the private insurance paradigm, and I know that America will have to eventually implement a one-payer system, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the facts because as liberal Democrats, we are the ones who use facts to back up our points rather than generalizations.
I have never seen anyone state that 80+ million go bankrupt over medical bills. You're misreading. They FACE BANKRUPTCY every day in the event of an illness or injury serious enough to warrant a hospitalization because they either have no insurance or are grossly underinsured. 84 million of them, every day.
George

Nettie, WV

#34316 Dec 12, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
George, that is 100 percent bullsh*t. First, you are talking about what is a relatively low number of illegals, and that number has absolutely no effect on wages nationwide. Second, most of these illegal aliens do jobs that most Americans do not want to do and they do it for less money. Third, illegal immigration from Mexico is at an all time historical low and this has in part been attributed to the fact that wages in America have remained stagnant for so long that it isn't as much of a benefit for them to come to America any longer.
You can pull bullsh*t out of your a** all night, but no informed person is going to agree with you and that includes the majority of economists. It is simply a non-issue: they do work that Americans won't do, and they do it for less. That has absolutely effect on nationwide wages AT ALL, and there isn't a single instance of objective and quantifiable data that will back up what you are saying. This is about irrational hate and the need to find a scapegoat other than yourselves for America's current status.
More lies and BS from the lying punk who defends illegal job stealers that drive down American wages. MILLIONS of jobs they steal from American every year. I wonder if those Americans who jobs are stolen think millions of illegals is a relatively low number. I wonder if those people fighting for higher minimum wage think illegal who will work f EVEN LESS has no impact on their salary. Der de der.
George

Nettie, WV

#34317 Dec 12, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
http://youtu.be/1xKszab62MY
Loved it when he asked if he would mind if an illegal took his job. That is why people like space cadet can say its no big deal. Space cadet doesnt even HAVE a job for an illegal to steal, he quit because he couldnt get his position of choice. Truth is an illegal probably already took the position he wanted so now he is out a job and on the dole. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shady contractors 4 min dude 6
Best City in West Virgina, It aint Huntington 8 min vomit 14
Huntington Little League baseball 13 min Welcome to League 3 22
Vidmax for all the latest videos of liberal riots 33 min Freedom of Speech 3
Tonya merritt 1 hr g-thing 6
Robin Foose 1 hr Itwasbnd2hpn 1
It's YOUR Money ! We Pay The Higher Prices ! 1 hr lol 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages