Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,564)

Showing posts 31,261 - 31,280 of51,988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
If ACA is so bad, why does the American Medical Association support it?
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/advocacy/topi...
Because they aren't stupid. They don't want to be viewed as people protecting a failed healthcare system.
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP blew half that in a week over the ACA. At least it was the immigrants' money to send back - they earned it.
Yeah, that points out the 53 billion is really a double whammy. First, if we assume they didnt rob and steal for it and actually earned it, that is 53 billion+ they stole from American workers. Then on top of that, instead of putting that money back into our local economies like the Americans whos job they stole would have, they send it back to some shithole. So in fact they are stealing over 100 BILLION per year out of the US economy. Then add in the wages they didnt send back, societal costs, and we are talking hundreds of billions stolen right out of our LEGAL CITIZENS pockets. Send these law breaking border jumpers HOME. NO citizenship, NO amnesty, DEPORT them all and greatly increase the fines for employers who hire them. Problem solved.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Bacon bit.........why don't you answer Leg Humper? If Obamacare was such a compromise why was there no republican votes? Again you are a liar. Remeber Pelosi on pass it and we will find out what is in it later. So neither side knew too much on what was in it. Sheeple
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

the American medical associan does but the doctors don't. Melissa's posting chit.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Melissa......there is conservative and liberal doctores. They had doctors before congress yesterday speaking against Obamacare. You know there will split on this because the lesser doctors get to gain patients.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

again, doctors are reporting they wont accept Obama care and more are doing it everyday. obsama is going to have to pull out his book of laws he has written down and make them.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

I cant wait to see the massive pile of chit when the train hits the station.
vote fo me Roger

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

I'll make all your wildest dreams come true, and maybe some of mine too
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

you goofy libbys. you come on here singing Obama praises and saying stupid chit but the facts say different. americans don't support Obama care. Rasmussen reports has the support at 33 percent.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

not only do doctors say they wont accept it but more and more americans are becoming against it. I wanna see it fail. I stand with the majority. (liberal and conservatives)

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that points out the 53 billion is really a double whammy. First, if we assume they didnt rob and steal for it and actually earned it, that is 53 billion+ they stole from American workers. Then on top of that, instead of putting that money back into our local economies like the Americans whos job they stole would have, they send it back to some shithole. So in fact they are stealing over 100 BILLION per year out of the US economy. Then add in the wages they didnt send back, societal costs, and we are talking hundreds of billions stolen right out of our LEGAL CITIZENS pockets. Send these law breaking border jumpers HOME. NO citizenship, NO amnesty, DEPORT them all and greatly increase the fines for employers who hire them. Problem solved.
You're lying George, the remittances are from everyone. You're LYING to pretend that ONLY ILLEGALS send money back to their family. That's not true. All Americans who do well - especially Asians - send money to their home countries. Always been that way.

Stop your lying. You can pretend it's ignorance, and maybe it is, but it's still YOU LYING. Again. And getting caught. Again.

Also, your "problem solved" bullshit would hammer our economy than George Bush. That's why it hasn't ever and will never happen. So keep dreaming in your Fox echochamber. We'll live in reality and solve real problems while you shout nonsense and lies from the sidelines.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

its a pile of unaffordable chit on the hard working men and women of the middle class.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Republicans are Homophobic,racist,over religous,hypocrites,sexist,ant i-abortion,anti-freedom gun trotting assholes.
Almost every republican is a white lower to middle class undereducated person from the south,meaning a majority of them range from stupid to dumbfuck stupid.
Republicans love ''America". Everytime they see an american flag they jizz their pants. They have to put American flags and stickerssaying "I love America everywhere.'
Republicans love their Consitutional rights. Freedom of speech,religon,assembly etc. Then why do they hate other peoples religon and try to stop them from practicing it and not letting people have freedom of speech unless they approve
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

i dont need maternity and piss on Obama and the horse he rode in on.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

you can post all the chit you want singing Obama's Cuban style chit. but i don't fall for propaganda.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Republicans are Homophobic,racist,over religous,hypocrites,sexist,ant i-abortion,anti-freedom gun trotting assholes.
Almost every republican is a white lower to middle class undereducated person from the south,meaning a majority of them range from stupid to dumbfuck stupid.
Republicans love ''America". Everytime they see an american flag they jizz their pants. They have to put American flags and stickerssaying "I love America everywhere.'
Republicans love their Consitutional rights. Freedom of speech,religon,assembly etc. Then why do they hate other peoples religon and try to stop them from practicing it and not letting people have freedom of speech unless they approve
whats this got to do with Obama chitty approval ratings. ARE YOUR POLL TAKERS RACIST TOO ??
2 posts removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

This is how stupid you republicans are.

“For all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white,” Kelly said.“But this person is just arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. But Santa is what he is.”
“Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change, you know?” she added.“I mean, Jesus was a white man too. He was a historical figure, that’s a verifiable fact, as is Santa — I just want the kids watching to know that.”

Jesus was NOT white.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

lol, here were talking Mexicans and Obama and look what diversion Melissa springs upon us.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

you liberals CAN EAT CROW for all i care.
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying George, the remittances are from everyone. You're LYING to pretend that ONLY ILLEGALS send money back to their family. That's not true. All Americans who do well - especially Asians - send money to their home countries. Always been that way.
Stop your lying. You can pretend it's ignorance, and maybe it is, but it's still YOU LYING. Again. And getting caught. Again.
Also, your "problem solved" bullshit would hammer our economy than George Bush. That's why it hasn't ever and will never happen. So keep dreaming in your Fox echochamber. We'll live in reality and solve real problems while you shout nonsense and lies from the sidelines.
LOL Yeah I am sure they are all legal taxpaying Americans who are sending tens of billions back to some third world shithole. Money stolen from our economy. Our jobs, our money. I am sorry for their plight but these illegals are a major drain on the US economy. Deport and we need new laws to severly punish ANYONE who gives an illegal a job of any kind. No job, they go home and stop coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,261 - 31,280 of51,988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jaron Mason 11 min huh 5
ronnie bowen 22 min alcon worker 1
Huntington Needs a Hell's Angels Chapter 31 min AngelSupporter 6
East end thief's (Nov '13) 34 min Heroin dealers 975
Alcon (Aug '10) 1 hr alcon worker 21
ALCON?? Good Place to work?? (Jul '13) 1 hr alcon worker 21
Want affair with coworker how can I get over him 2 hr curious 21
•••
•••