Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,563)

Showing posts 31,241 - 31,260 of51,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Open eyes and Bacon liar.....The people who are working will have to pay for everything. We do not have a strong enough tax base to cover all of this. The Romneycare is different then Obamacare. Plus the illegalswho pay what you call social security are either the ones that are on a work program, thus not illegal. Or they stole someones identity. They can not pay taxed legally if not on a work program or a citizen. If we allow it then we are in the wrong. The ones here illegally the vast majority are given entitlements due to anchor babies. When the rest come out then more will be on entitlements. And you know these illegals working here will be dropped from these modern day slave owners and they will wait for the next batch of illegals to come in. So unemployment and more entitlement. We already have a high unemployment for actual citizens. So how can we absorb more? This is all common sense which you two seem to lack. It is not hate as you may say but common sense and economics. Plus the part you are mad about is how I said they were cowards and run. That is true, for 20million could give them a great revolution for freedom. They do not want to earn it but steal it
I know how you guys hate facts, but I have to share them. I guess Fox News says 20 million because it's a complete lie. There are 11.7 million immigrants here who live illegally. Only half are even of Hispanic descent (mostly Asians and Europeans). So we're talking about 6 million people, not 20 million. And again, most of them work and pay taxes - and not just income taxes in a country where they never see a single government benefit - sales taxes, property taxes, school levies, municipal taxes, etc., etc.

Deal with reality. And the reality is there are 12 times the number of Americans who face bankruptcy everyday because of the failed healthcare system you're trying to protect than there are illegal Mexican living here. Stop being duped and solve real problems, not the ones rich people tell you about while they're raping your nation in a way that no illegal immigrants ever could.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/24/us/immigran...

A link to my above post. 52 percent of 11.7 million are Mexican.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Then you shouldnt be supporting the ACA. It is a for profit system designed to fatten the wallets of the millionaires you speak of.
I'm sure he didn't - he was likely for a single-payer system as were all democrats. Remember, Obamacare was the Republican compromise. But when compared to the failure that is our current system, how could you not support it?
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09 /24/us/immigrant-population-sh ows-signs-of-growth-estimates- show.html?_r=0
A link to my above post. 52 percent of 11.7 million are Mexican.
That figure comes from PEW. When I used a pew survey you said it was biased and nonsense, now YOU want to use the same group? LMAO You are a teabagger using teabagger surveys. And lets face it, there is absolutely no way to accurately estimate the number of illegals living here. They are in the shadows, they hide, they dont want found, they dont take surveys nor do they report their law breaking border jumping. The actual number is likely closer to the 20 million, maybe more considering it is impossible to know.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

the runaway train horror stories have just begun. wait till it hits prime time. the number of doctors not accepting obsama care is growing.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

doctor shortages for Obama care. welcome to the waiting rooms of the future.
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

53 billion dollars stolen out of the US economy by illegals and sent back to their shithole of origin.That is alot of money they stole right out of the pockets of Americans. That doesnt include the jobs and wages they didnt remit, nor does it include the societal cost such as jail, food stamps, medical care, etc. THat is alot of money these criminals are bleeding from our already hurting economy.
==========

Remittances to Spanish-speaking Latin American countries overall have recovered from a decline during the recent recession, with the notable exception of Mexico, according to World Bank data analyzed by the Pew Research Center. Migrants’ remittances to Mexico, an estimated $22 billion in 2013, are below their 2006 peak. For all other Spanish-speaking Latin American nations, the 2013 estimate of $31.8 billion slightly surpasses the 2008 peak. For the 17 countries as a group, the 2013 estimated total ($53.8 billion) is below 2007’s $61.6 billion (in 2013 U.S. dollars). In 2012, U.S. remittances to these Latin American countries accounted for three-quarters of the total.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Open eyes mouth open even wider wrote:
Sorry don't know why it posted it twice.
I know why, it's because you are a moron.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

ive found a site of 70 percent in California not accepting obsama care and one in new York where 44 percent not participating in the clucked up mess.
Leg Humper

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he didn't - he was likely for a single-payer system as were all democrats. Remember, Obamacare was the Republican compromise. But when compared to the failure that is our current system, how could you not support it?
Question for you numbnuts, how can you say that there was a compromise with republicans, when no republicans even voted in favor of Oidiotcare?
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

this clucked up train wreck is going to get us elected...big time.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
53 billion dollars stolen out of the US economy by illegals and sent back to their shithole of origin.That is alot of money they stole right out of the pockets of Americans. That doesnt include the jobs and wages they didnt remit, nor does it include the societal cost such as jail, food stamps, medical care, etc. THat is alot of money these criminals are bleeding from our already hurting economy.
==========
Remittances to Spanish-speaking Latin American countries overall have recovered from a decline during the recent recession, with the notable exception of Mexico, according to World Bank data analyzed by the Pew Research Center. Migrants’ remittances to Mexico, an estimated $22 billion in 2013, are below their 2006 peak. For all other Spanish-speaking Latin American nations, the 2013 estimate of $31.8 billion slightly surpasses the 2008 peak. For the 17 countries as a group, the 2013 estimated total ($53.8 billion) is below 2007’s $61.6 billion (in 2013 U.S. dollars). In 2012, U.S. remittances to these Latin American countries accounted for three-quarters of the total.
I have a niece that has been forced to learn Spanish in order to get a job. reason being is because of Mexicans. she lives in Austin texas.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

lets defund Obama care and repeal the sucker. vote republican to stop the train wreck.
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

When John Boehner briefly lashed out Wednesday at conservative groups that had been agitating against the bipartisan budget bill, it turns out he had more to say. Much, much more.

On Thursday, reporters asked the Republican House Speaker to elaborate on his comments the day before, when he called conservative opposition to the budget “ridiculous” and accused certain right-wing groups of “using the American people."

Boy, did he.

“I thought it was my job and my obligation to stand up for conservatives here in the Congress who want more deficit reduction, stand up for the work that Chairman [Paul] Ryan did,” Boehner said.“I think they're pushing our members in places where they don't want to be. And frankly, I just think that they've lost all credibility.”

Conservative groups, such as Heritage Action for America, The Club for Growth, FreedomWorks and others, immediately opposed the plan when it was released — some, in fact, did so before the final details were confirmed by the authors.

The public display of frustration from Boehner over the tea party groups’ behavior was long in the making, and probably will have broader implications than merely a budget deal. In both the House and Senate, outside groups are ramping up pressure on incumbents by launching and funding challenger campaigns against them in next year’s midterm elections. Republicans in both chambers are forced to fend off both tea party challengers and Democrats, a phenomenon that has rankled the party establishment and sparked debates about what defines a “true conservative.”

Boehner specifically blamed these groups for dragging Republican lawmakers into a dubious plan to defund the federal health care law that led to a disastrous government shutdown last fall. Boehner said he was outraged when one group that engineered the failed plot admitted that they never thought it would work in the first place.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>That figure comes from PEW. When I used a pew survey you said it was biased and nonsense, now YOU want to use the same group? LMAO You are a teabagger using teabagger surveys. And lets face it, there is absolutely no way to accurately estimate the number of illegals living here. They are in the shadows, they hide, they dont want found, they dont take surveys nor do they report their law breaking border jumping. The actual number is likely closer to the 20 million, maybe more considering it is impossible to know.
That number comes from the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Homeland Security and the US Census too, dipshit. I know math isn't your strong suit, but there are mathematical ways to estimate the numbers. Can you tell me why "there is likely close to 20 million" or is just your own made-up evidence.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

If ACA is so bad, why does the American Medical Association support it?

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/advocacy/topi...

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
==========
The GOP blew half that in a week over the ACA. At least it was the immigrants' money to send back - they earned it.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Leg Humper wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you numbnuts, how can you say that there was a compromise with republicans, when no republicans even voted in favor of Oidiotcare?
Were you born in 2011? Do you not recall, do you need a link or just reminded?

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-10-15/opinion/...

Maybe we should've gone with the Republican plan. What was it again?

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

George wrote:
When John Boehner briefly lashed out Wednesday at conservative groups that had been agitating against the bipartisan budget bill, it turns out he had more to say. Much, much more.
On Thursday, reporters asked the Republican House Speaker to elaborate on his comments the day before, when he called conservative opposition to the budget “ridiculous” and accused certain right-wing groups of “using the American people."
Boy, did he.
“I thought it was my job and my obligation to stand up for conservatives here in the Congress who want more deficit reduction, stand up for the work that Chairman [Paul] Ryan did,” Boehner said.“I think they're pushing our members in places where they don't want to be. And frankly, I just think that they've lost all credibility.”
Conservative groups, such as Heritage Action for America, The Club for Growth, FreedomWorks and others, immediately opposed the plan when it was released — some, in fact, did so before the final details were confirmed by the authors.
The public display of frustration from Boehner over the tea party groups’ behavior was long in the making, and probably will have broader implications than merely a budget deal. In both the House and Senate, outside groups are ramping up pressure on incumbents by launching and funding challenger campaigns against them in next year’s midterm elections. Republicans in both chambers are forced to fend off both tea party challengers and Democrats, a phenomenon that has rankled the party establishment and sparked debates about what defines a “true conservative.”
Boehner specifically blamed these groups for dragging Republican lawmakers into a dubious plan to defund the federal health care law that led to a disastrous government shutdown last fall. Boehner said he was outraged when one group that engineered the failed plot admitted that they never thought it would work in the first place.
Too little, Too late. Boner and his House idiots allowed themselves to be controlled by an ignorant faction of racists for 5 goddamn years, during which time his party has been slammed into the fringes as whackjobs while they've opposed every measure aimed at helping anyone in any way and proposed not one piece of helpful legislation once. Now he's taking control? Too late, dumbass. It's over.
George

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That number comes from the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Homeland Security and the US Census too, dipshit. I know math isn't your strong suit, but there are mathematical ways to estimate the numbers. Can you tell me why "there is likely close to 20 million" or is just your own made-up evidence.
Yeah like the law breaking border jumpers who are here illegally are sure to fill out a census form. ROFL Want to tell me how they could possibly get an accurate estimate of people who have broken the law so therefore try and hide and remain unseen. Duh. LOL They guess and estimates range from a low of 10 million to highs 3 times that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,241 - 31,260 of51,539
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lei an zapplin 1 hr Led Zapplin 1
I am big Chris miller doea anyone want my autog... 1 hr joy 20
J Boog Allday Everyday 2 hr Demon Hunter 2
Coco Nicole/Brittney Johnson 3 hr Robin lee 80
Mike Ankrom (Sep '12) 3 hr Buffy Jones 21
Get A Paypal Prepaid Mastercard And $5.00 FREE ... (Feb '13) 4 hr Crab1012 12
Chris Collins 4 hr Daniel 1
•••
•••