Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34274 Dec 12, 2013
Bacon bit......You do not know crap about the Santa legend. And you can argue with the religous zelots about Jesus because I am agnostic.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34275 Dec 12, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
I forgot the homeless, poor, and the poor working class in the list.
You also forgot the Clintons, all immigrants (even though they're immigrants) young people, anyone attending college and the LGBT community. They also have a legit thing against zombies and aliens if you read their websites. Like I said, reality notwithstanding.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34276 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>According to you Pew is biased and a teabagger group. That is what was claimed right here when I posted a Pew study to show MOST Palestinians are baby murdering terrorist supporters. Now that Pew says something that suits your agenda, you use them. When they dont support your agenda they are just another BS teabagger site. Your hypocriticalness never ceases to amaze. You have no integrity and nothing you say should be believed.
They are biased. That's why I used them. Same reason why I always use Fox News whenever possible. You won't doubt the numbers if they come from sources you trust. And like I said, the numbers are the same from every reporting agency, government and corporate. I just didn't realize how conservative Pew is. That doesn't mean they lie, it just means they skew everything to the right. If they did that here, it just adds more to my point, not less.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34277 Dec 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit......You do not know crap about the Santa legend. And you can argue with the religous zelots about Jesus because I am agnostic.
Agnostic is another term for "I don't have the balls to admit I'm an atheist because people will think different about me."

Grow up. Agnosticism is temporary doubt, remedied by study. You're using it to straddle indefinitely.
Alberque

United States

#34278 Dec 12, 2013
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Jew. He wasn't white. He's only white in paintings because those paintings were done thousands of years after he supposedly died, by white people. He was also plain and ordinary looking, not beautiful. It says so right in the bible.

All of these Conservatives run around being racist toward people who aren't white and discriminating against those who aren't Christian, then they go home and pray to an Arabic Jew. It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

Jesus wasn't born on December 25th either. The church made that up, so the pagans they were trying to convert could keep their winter holiday. Or did you think bringing trees, and plants like holly and mistletoe into the house, having parties, and giving gifts came from the bible? That pretty decorated evergreen tree was worshipped by pagans as a phallic symbol that promoted fertility! Merry Christmas!

Since: Sep 13

Mannington, WV

#34279 Dec 12, 2013
More and more historians believe Jesus did not exist. There are no contemporary accounts of Jesus existence, and it wasn't until almost 100 years after his supposed death that he showed up in any historical record (the writings of the Jewish historian Josephus which only mention him in passing).

Considering there are no contemporary accounts of his life along with the fact that most of his mythology is borrowed from pre-existing myths and religions (i.e. virgin birth, various miracles, number of apostles, death and three day resurrection -- all taken from Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek myths), a growing number of historians do not believe he existed at all.

Also, even if Jesus as a historical figure (with an amalgamation of existing myths added to his life) actually existed, he was 100 percent not white. He would have resembled a contemporary middle eastern with short and coarse black hair and dark skin. That is absolute fact.

Also, Megyn Kelly is an ignorant wh*re.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34280 Dec 12, 2013
Bacon bit....again you do not know sh@t. Agnostic is that we believe that there could be a higher power but need more proof then a book written by man. You are a hypocrite. You want people to be open minded and believe the horseshit you spew. You get mad if someone is against a bunch of illegals. But you do not like it when beliefs do not fall within your rhelm of thinking. So that also makes you a bigot. So it adds up for you. You are a race baiter, liar, hypocrite, bigot and sheeple. Get that on a business card

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34281 Dec 12, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
More and more historians believe Jesus did not exist. There are no contemporary accounts of Jesus existence, and it wasn't until almost 100 years after his supposed death that he showed up in any historical record (the writings of the Jewish historian Josephus which only mention him in passing).
Considering there are no contemporary accounts of his life along with the fact that most of his mythology is borrowed from pre-existing myths and religions (i.e. virgin birth, various miracles, number of apostles, death and three day resurrection -- all taken from Egyptian, Babylonian, and Greek myths), a growing number of historians do not believe he existed at all.
Also, even if Jesus as a historical figure (with an amalgamation of existing myths added to his life) actually existed, he was 100 percent not white. He would have resembled a contemporary middle eastern with short and coarse black hair and dark skin. That is absolute fact.
Also, Megyn Kelly is an ignorant wh*re.
Hahaha.
George

Winfield, WV

#34282 Dec 12, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon bit....again you do not know sh@t. Agnostic is that we believe that there could be a higher power but need more proof then a book written by man. You are a hypocrite. You want people to be open minded and believe the horseshit you spew. You get mad if someone is against a bunch of illegals. But you do not like it when beliefs do not fall within your rhelm of thinking. So that also makes you a bigot. So it adds up for you. You are a race baiter, liar, hypocrite, bigot and sheeple. Get that on a business card
Its narcissism. He is mentally unable to accept any opinion other than his own, period(haha).
George

Winfield, WV

#34283 Dec 12, 2013
These 2 morons are actually proposing something that makes sense. A historical day.
==========

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A group of 10 U.S. Senators introduced a bipartisan bill on Thursday to eliminate the corn ethanol mandate, arguing that current law raises the cost of food and animal feed and damages the environment.

The bill, introduced by Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat; Tom Coburn, an Oklahoma Republican; and eight cosponsors, faces an uphill battle as many lawmakers from agricultural states support the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)that dictates that rising volumes of ethanol made from grains, including corn, be blended into motor fuel.

Since: Sep 13

Mannington, WV

#34284 Dec 12, 2013
That's not what narcissism is dumba**!
George

Charleston, WV

#34285 Dec 12, 2013

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34286 Dec 12, 2013
Hey George, how much money do illegal immigrants send to Latin America again?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#34287 Dec 12, 2013
George wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=V FcDKLqgv1k
What the f_ck are you doing with your life, man?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#34289 Dec 12, 2013
Bacon bit......How would a illegal pay taxes? If their modern day slave boss did it, then they would be introuble for false documentation for you need a social security number. They do not hand them out at the boarder. So therefore they would have to steal the number which is also identity fraud. Plus the numbers have been brought up during both of Obama's campaign. The first one was 20 to 30 million. The second campaign was pretty much in agreement of 20 to 25 million. Now we are to believe it is about 11 million. No matter what the numbers are high and would have a major effect on our economy. Sheeple bigot hypocrite liar
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34290 Dec 12, 2013
once we open the gates of citizenship half of mexico will be running up here. American cannot absorb them. they will leach the system dry and breed like rats.
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34291 Dec 12, 2013
they don't have a basic education. and will all be on S.S.I. we have the baby boomers to take care of and they soon will be collecting social security - medicare and what not. im sick and tired of having to explan chit to you ... save the world libs. we must take care of our own. not illegal Mexicans. got it ?
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34292 Dec 12, 2013
and I don't give a chit what rachael or chris says. im not a liberal.
vote for Roger

Milton, WV

#34293 Dec 12, 2013
Look at the power privelige and money I have and I'm not even an elected politician. Vote for me as a major player like a US senator or Representative and I will be unstopable, I'm talkin about ruling the world
firness-guru

Norman, OK

#34294 Dec 12, 2013
i see in the news the war criminal obama killed a bunch of women and children today in yemen. a whole kitten caboodle of em. Obama is a world trouble maker. he attacked the wrong country and I guess they can be added to the list of American flag burners. THE AZZ WIPE ought to turn in that nobel peace prize he won before he even moved his furniture into the white house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies Do you like to be treated with respect o... 58 min Feminazi 8
a breakup is like a good fart it is messy but f... 2 hr bobby jack 1
Looking for a Church in or around Huntington 2 hr not available 40
Hillbilly Sayings That Describe Something 2 hr bobby jack 8
Magistrate Dan Goheen's dead son 2 hr not available 16
Securitas Security Service (Jul '12) 2 hr Will the B Smith 20
Never bet with a republican 2 hr MarkJ- 202
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages