Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33079 Dec 3, 2013
i dont see anything wrong with the states deciding what wages should be set at. to have harry reid or nancy pelosi or other gun control, train wreck, ilk tell us what to do is a liberal trick. the higher the wages the more money taken out in taxes so obama can spend it on chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33080 Dec 3, 2013
thank god we republicans cut the purse strings and cock blocked him good so he cant spend. LOOK-EE-HERE now the libs are taking credit for not spending so much ..... hahaha what a bunch of liberal bullchit. hello ? round two of sequester cuts are coming soon. oh goodie !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33081 Dec 3, 2013
what a disaster the goverment shutdown caused. liberals all over amwerica were predicting doom and gloom. horrible things happened. racheal maddow was yelling like a lesbian college wanta-be. hahaha. that liberal stunt was funny and they folded like a cheap wal-mart suit. obama would love to have a congress full of libby gun control train wreckers. i cant wait till we take over the senate too. have you guys noticed they are jumping ship ? hahaha. nobody want to be associated with that dirt bag in the white house. hes a liar too.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33082 Dec 3, 2013
no. you cannot get me to change my mind. obama is a dirt bag, he makes laws as he see fit, and hes a horrible liar.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33083 Dec 3, 2013
now go back to posting anti republican sites written and edited by liberals. i like to read em. except melissas. hers are all piers morgans. hahahaa. what a fruit cake.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33084 Dec 3, 2013
Well duh, the people in Chinese cities also walk around with masks on their faces so they can try to breath. Some days the pollution is so intense they cancel school and recommend people stay indoors. Sorry I don't want to make that sacrifice. Hate trees if you want, but they provide oxygen, clean the air, provide shade, prevent floods, provide animal habitats that sustain our eco-systems, and give a place for your camo to blend in.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#33085 Dec 3, 2013
leighla, you continue blowing the liberals out of the water with common sense. i gotta go to the gym and train a new comer.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#33086 Dec 3, 2013
Fitness Guru, get off your lazy a**, put aside some of that money your mommy and daddy left you, and get a job so you know what reality is.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#33087 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets say West Virginia raised there minimum wage to 10 dollars an hour. People would be ok with that and it would help out a lot of people. Now lets say New Jersey it would not help much because a lot of places is already at 10 so they will raise it to 11.25 an hour. I think it is best to let each state decide what the best raise hike would be.
This is your argument against raising the federal minimum wage? Really? It's a minimum. It doesn't require states to increase theirs if it already meets the minimum, hence the term "minimum."
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33088 Dec 3, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
Fitness Guru, get off your lazy a**, put aside some of that money your mommy and daddy left you, and get a job so you know what reality is.
He's a liar one day he posted an account of him and his wife applying for food stamps. Now he's rich and single.
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33089 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Leighla, I know all the things you are opposed to. Please tell me one thing you are for and what your party is doing to accomplish it. Not obstruction either, something truly positive.
I am a registered Democrat if you must know. At one time I would just vote straight Democrat that changed in 2012 because I now vote on the person not the party. I have problems with both sides. I am anxious to see who will be on the independent ticket . I go by character and policy nothing more
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33090 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your argument against raising the federal minimum wage? Really? It's a minimum. It doesn't require states to increase theirs if it already meets the minimum, hence the term "minimum."
Why does the federal government have to set a minimum wage I think each state can handle that. Gee think for yourself much

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#33091 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a registered Democrat if you must know. At one time I would just vote straight Democrat that changed in 2012 because I now vote on the person not the party. I have problems with both sides. I am anxious to see who will be on the independent ticket . I go by character and policy nothing more
I think it's funny how not one person on here EVER admits they're a republican. If that isn't a wake-up call to update your political views, what is?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#33092 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the federal government have to set a minimum wage I think each state can handle that. Gee think for yourself much
Because ignorant red states would set it at $1 if they had the chance. Notice your party's main goal ever?
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33093 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Because ignorant red states would set it at $1 if they had the chance. Notice your party's main goal ever?
Bacon stop being ignorant
Leighla

Salem, WV

#33094 Dec 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny how not one person on here EVER admits they're a republican. If that isn't a wake-up call to update your political views, what is?
Unlike you I am smart enough to vote on the individual you see anything on a Democratic ticket and you start taking up for them. My god you think Pelosi and Reid are a good thing ROFL
George

United States

#33095 Dec 3, 2013
The president's job approval rating is at historic lows. A Reuters-Ipsos poll released on Tuesday showed Obama's overall job approval rating at 38 percent, with 63 percent of respondents saying the country is on the wrong track. The November 29-December 3 poll of 1,494 Americans is accurate to plus or minus 2.6 percentage points for all adults.
++++++++++

In what could become the next major headache for President Barack Obama's signature domestic policy, a group representing leading U.S. insurers said on Tuesday that technology fixes that will enable millions of people to sign on to HealthCare.gov have not fully addressed faulty data that the site has been sending these companies about their new enrollees.

The problems include enrollment forms with erroneous personal information as well as duplicate or missing applications. In some cases, consumers who believe they have signed up may not have a file with the insurer.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#33096 Dec 3, 2013
Leighla, I can respect that, but your ideals lean extremely to the right. Are you sure you didn't just change your affiliation to the republican party because you couldn't answer the question I asked? Come on just one positive.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#33097 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes.....you seem to miss the point. Kodak was only 1 particle per million. We were doing far better then any state or federal regulations. But people freak out when they seen what they precieved as smoke and it was hot vapors. I have nothing against trees and know what plant life does. People take it too far on both sides.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#33098 Dec 3, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Leighla, I can respect that, but your ideals lean extremely to the right. Are you sure you didn't just change your affiliation to the republican party because you couldn't answer the question I asked? Come on just one positive.
They can't name something positive. They can't even name a legitimate presidential candidate. They can't name an accomplishment they've had. The can't name a plan they've proposed to solve a problem. They can't mention one thing they've done to help any American who works an 8-hour day for 8 hours pay. It's a party of failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10th ave east end 37 min Can not wait 2
Huntington Little League baseball 53 min Minor league coach 112
Obama calls illegals "fruitpickers and bed makers" 55 min Denning 4
staying sober isnt a career 2 hr lol 3
tom mccalaster for mayor 2 hr hmmm 84
Never Trust a Bih 2 hr Good momma 2
Deadbeat mom's everywhere 2 hr Good momma 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages