Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Jimmy Love wrote:
You people really do have some as of yet unnamed illness! the funny part being that you all believe your selves.
Unlike you, whose many mental illnesses do have names. See a doctor.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Space cowboy......I do not know what world you live in but due to Obama with being caught with his lying about his lie. This Obamacare has his own party who is up for re-election running from him. There have been more horror stories about higher deductables and higher cost for healthcare. This has been on all news outlets both liberal and conservative. Both sides should be voted out and we start over. End the career politicians with strict term limits. Cut the pay for these part time pricks. We have lost the meaning as well as the politicians. They work for us and not the other way around.
George

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
Well they are now going to hold hearings to see if Obama over stepped his powers in his changes, exemptions and delays in Obamacare without congrssional approval. We all know he did and the republicans are doing this now because the numbers are low and democrats that are jumping ship and against the healthcare now. This could backfire on the republicans. Like I have said midterms are far enough away and the democrats are on the run. But republicans find away to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They handle this in the wrong way and they will loose the momentum they have built. So we will see how many of the sheeple from both sides react.
Yes all o us who arent Obamazombie know he abused his authority and played dictator by changing that ACA, power he does not have. But you are right, Republicans are treading on a slippery slope here and at this point, since they waited all this time, I think they will gain nothing and possibly lose with this. If they had gone after it when it happened they could claim principle, but now they just look like hypocrites(they are) who are only trying to make him look bad. Republicans seem to be masters of turning what should be beneficial situations into disasters, but that is their own doing. If they would stop trying to play every situation for political gain and instead do what is right, they wouldnt create these disasters out of potential opportunities.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I love how the liberals say the republicans have no solutions or answers. I tend to agree. But the democratic way has not worked with their solutions. So far it has gotten us Obamacare which is a train wreck and the website did not help. Getting caight spying on our citizens and allies so people are mad at home and abroad. Showing the world our president does not know what a coup is. Making red lines and getting bailed out by Putin. Average of 7.3% for 5 years in a row for unemployment and also during that time adding over 7 trillion to the debt. A boarder patrol agent being killed due to a illegal program called fast and furious. The main man the dropped for blame gets promoted. IRS scandal and the woman who admitted doing wrong gets promoted to be incharge of your medical and enforcing penalties. 3 people die due to Benghazi and the woman that was part of the blame also gets promoted. So the democratic way has not helped either. Both sides have messed up America. Do not be a sheeple
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
I love how the liberals say the republicans have no solutions or answers. I tend to agree. But the democratic way has not worked with their solutions. So far it has gotten us Obamacare which is a train wreck and the website did not help. Getting caight spying on our citizens and allies so people are mad at home and abroad. Showing the world our president does not know what a coup is. Making red lines and getting bailed out by Putin. Average of 7.3% for 5 years in a row for unemployment and also during that time adding over 7 trillion to the debt. A boarder patrol agent being killed due to a illegal program called fast and furious. The main man the dropped for blame gets promoted. IRS scandal and the woman who admitted doing wrong gets promoted to be incharge of your medical and enforcing penalties. 3 people die due to Benghazi and the woman that was part of the blame also gets promoted. So the democratic way has not helped either. Both sides have messed up America. Do not be a sheeple
all good stuff with the exception of that 7.3 percent unemployment number. obama is hiding the true, given up looking, unemployment ran out, number.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

i am looking forward to our government telling obama he cant run around changing and making new laws willy nilly. who does this man think he is. GOD ? obama took an oath, to uphold the laws of the united states.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

fitness guru.......Obama can not hold up his own tax law. If he can not help himself then how is Obama expected to uphold laws written by a bunch of old guys a couple of centuries ago. The funny part is that the sheeple brag about Obama being a constitutional professor but disregards it all the time. Obama is the poster child for the old saying.......those who can't do...teach.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're a liar. You have a friend with a brain? Yeah, right!
Again, prove it you uneducated tea bigot.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you are not impressive in the least never have been never will be. I am not out to impress anyone that is why we are different I think for myself unlike you who has to be a follower
That's obvious you're not out to impress anyone, except those little voices in your head, which was my phrase to you and you copied it. Lol sheeple

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
No you run along now and watch some Rachel Maddow ROFL
You can't watch Rachael because YOU are to uneducated to understand her. Lol. Rhodes Scholar.

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[18] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[19] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[20] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[21] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[22] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[23] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't watch Rachael because YOU are to uneducated to understand her. Lol. Rhodes Scholar.
A graduate of Castro Valley High School[18] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[19] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[20] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[21] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[22] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[23] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.
melissa, will you tell your friend, racheal maddow to quit muff diving and learn some common sense for me ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

thats the problem with these liberal professor trained brainiacs. they dont know that you have to put oil in a car. they just drive.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

By law, insurers cannot continue to sell policies that don’t provide the minimum benefits and consumer protections required as of next year. So they’ve sent cancellation notices to hundreds of thousands of people who hold these substandard policies.(At issue here are not the 149 million people covered by employer plans, but the 10 million to 12 million people who buy policies directly on the individual market.)
But insurers are not allowed to abandon enrollees. They must offer consumers options that do comply with the law, and they are scrambling to retain as many of their customers as possible with new policies that are almost certain to be more comprehensive than their old ones.

Again, Bush lies, thousands die, Obama misspoke, people get better health care.
Is this simple enough for you?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

yes they are book smart but that doesnt mean chit when you can put a childs bike together under the christmas tree.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

i have been surrounded by bookworms all my life. i know about these book brains.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

By law, insurers cannot continue to sell policies that don’t provide the minimum benefits and consumer protections required as of next year. So they’ve sent cancellation notices to hundreds of thousands of people who hold these substandard policies.(At issue here are not the 149 million people covered by employer plans, but the 10 million to 12 million people who buy policies directly on the individual market.)
But insurers are not allowed to abandon enrollees. They must offer consumers options that do comply with the law, and they are scrambling to retain as many of their customers as possible with new policies that are almost certain to be more comprehensive than their old ones.
Again, Bush lies, thousands die, Obama misspoke, people get better health care.
Is this simple enough for you?
i see you mentioned bush. can you insert racist in your next posting.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
yes they are book smart but that doesnt mean chit when you can put a childs bike together under the christmas tree.
Maybe not, but they can hire someone to do it. It's a good thing you were born with a silver spoon, or else you'd be on one of them Obama phone. Lmao
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe not, but they can hire someone to do it. It's a good thing you were born with a silver spoon, or else you'd be on one of them Obama phone. Lmao
why would you think i was born with a silver spoon melissa ? is it because i get free housing, free electric and gas, cash, free food stamps i can buy ciggies and beer with, free computer, home phone and obama phone, free dental, eyeglasses, and medical, free perscriptions pain pills, free school lunch vouchers, back packs, an allowance for for new school year clothing for my 4 kids. free free free ! is that what your upset about ? does this make your middle class azz mad ? why dont you hush and go log into obsama care. let us members of the new obama entitlement society do all the thinking. ok ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

if it wernt for people like me you'd be licking garbage in the streets. shut your pie hole about silver spoons. you libs will never ever get it will you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin addicts expose them 3 hr banana split 5
what do white people fear most from non white p... 3 hr i work 64
Subway rt 60 4 hr big b 17
jerome mcneely 4 hr gaylord 5
Hpd as lazy as the nodders 4 hr tired 10
Dispatchers Say Man Stabbed Several Times In Hu... 4 hr tina 1
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 4 hr adam 194
Cabell County Courthouse Girls 6 hr Not Hot But Ready 7
•••
•••