Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 1,483)

Showing posts 29,641 - 29,660 of43,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

You're right George. The best thing we can do since Obama was stupid enough to pass the Republican-created Affordable Care Act, is vote for Hillary Clinton so we can finally have a one-payer system like most of the countries with better economies and higher living standards have. Once we get Hillary in office, wages won't stagnant since we can make sure business isn't responsible for providing insurance it can't afford.

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT 2016!
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
You're right George. The best thing we can do since Obama was stupid enough to pass the Republican-created Affordable Care Act, is vote for Hillary Clinton so we can finally have a one-payer system like most of the countries with better economies and higher living standards have. Once we get Hillary in office, wages won't stagnant since we can make sure business isn't responsible for providing insurance it can't afford.
I like your space cadet cowboy name better. It suits you.
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
We do agree that the ACA was not the answer to out problems, but if Hillary is anything like Obama we dont want her either. During the primary debates with Obama wasnt she on board with pretty much what we have now? SHe supported the mandates and it was Obama who wanted single payer, so it isnt likely she will change anything.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
when questioned by members of congress and with familys watching hillary she answers "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

democrat senators and congressman who pushed hard for obsama care wont be forgotten. and if they think ive forgotten about their gun ban theyve got another thing coming. i can wait for the political adds.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

do you see that libbys ? do you ? this isnt bullchit this time. democrats think were stupid and will forget what they have done.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

opps. that one has been cock blocked by obama. i will find many more. its about democrats jumping ship and switching partys. no-one wants to be connected with obama anymore. its political suicide.
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
I am actually surprised you people even spent that much time with your family's! I bet you were ALL jonesing for an argument...I guess thats why family is always grumpy on the holidays...not enough bitterness.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
And you still havent got your mental disorder under control. You spent your holiday bitching about what we talk about, the same thing you do EVERY day. LOL See a doctor already before your little head explodes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

20 million mexicans ... and obama wants to give them citizenship. do you people know that blacks will have one helliva time trying to find work. obama is has zippo common sense.

Since: Sep 13

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Wow. I didn't know how pervasive racist uneducated white trash was on this thread.
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
20 million mexicans ... and obama wants to give them citizenship. do you people know that blacks will have one helliva time trying to find work. obama is has zippo common sense.
Truth is if they arent going to deport them like the LAW says it is probably best to legalize them. That way they are far more likely to have to pay taxes. My position is deport them all and uphold our immigration laws, these people are draining our economy and stealing our jobs bigtime. It is sooooooo simple to end the illegal problem and we dont have to spend a dime on arresting and deporting them. Make is a felony with huge fines to hire an illegal and instantly the problem is solved. Most of them would go home without work. Our government knows this is the solution but they dont want to fix it. Dems and repubs alike seem to really like the slave labor they provide even if it undercuts our own citizens. As long as the politicians make money they could care less what happens to us.
2 posts removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if they arent going to deport them like the LAW says it is probably best to legalize them. That way they are far more likely to have to pay taxes. My position is deport them all and uphold our immigration laws, these people are draining our economy and stealing our jobs bigtime. It is sooooooo simple to end the illegal problem and we dont have to spend a dime on arresting and deporting them. Make is a felony with huge fines to hire an illegal and instantly the problem is solved. Most of them would go home without work. Our government knows this is the solution but they dont want to fix it. Dems and repubs alike seem to really like the slave labor they provide even if it undercuts our own citizens. As long as the politicians make money they could care less what happens to us.
george these mexicans arnt going to pay taxes. very few of the border jumpers have an education. they will drain the middle class. thats who is going to pay taxes. obama is clucking the middle class. the sheep just keep following him.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

WHAT THE F is in that koolaid the libbys drink.
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>george these mexicans arnt going to pay taxes. very few of the border jumpers have an education. they will drain the middle class. thats who is going to pay taxes. obama is clucking the middle class. the sheep just keep following him.
If they are working legally they wont have a choice but to pay taxes, although I suppose without stiffer penalties the same employers who illegally hire them now will still just pay them under the table or allow them to use false id's.
George

Racine, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
At least when I get on here and bitch everyday I don't do 40 or 50 times!
POT meet KETTLE!
Ironically a very good description of the participants of this forum!
Oh yeah low intelligence here! i forgot.
POT meet KETTLE! Is a shorter version of the expression "The pot calling the kettle black"
The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.
MIllions of people debate politics and such on public forums like this. That is normal. What isnt normal is to obsess over what subjects others choose to talk about. If you dont like it, dont come here. But we all know that wont happen, your mental disorder wont allow it. Yes, it is a mental disorder and they do make medicine that might help you with your problem.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

None of them

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if they arent going to deport them like the LAW says it is probably best to legalize them. That way they are far more likely to have to pay taxes. My position is deport them all and uphold our immigration laws, these people are draining our economy and stealing our jobs bigtime. It is sooooooo simple to end the illegal problem and we dont have to spend a dime on arresting and deporting them. Make is a felony with huge fines to hire an illegal and instantly the problem is solved. Most of them would go home without work. Our government knows this is the solution but they dont want to fix it. Dems and repubs alike seem to really like the slave labor they provide even if it undercuts our own citizens. As long as the politicians make money they could care less what happens to us.
I wish you'd learn about the immigration problem before you make ignorant statements. Basic statistics - like most illegal immigrants aren't Mexican, the majority of them work and pay taxes and the undeniable FACT that their contribution to the US economy is a net gain for the country - are important and knowing them makes it impossible to sound so stupid.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/special-repo...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

welfare recipients 2011 = black 39%, white 38%, hispanic 15%.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

even with these 20 million mexicans paying taxes they still will get it all back at the end of the year so the net gain is ziltch. not to worry though folks. we going to put people in office that will cock block obamas attempts to load the polling places with new libbys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,641 - 29,660 of43,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kroger 1st street 20 min User 6
My Top 5 hookers/ houses of ill repute 33 min John 19
Hooker at Red Roof Inn 39 min Rutter 1
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 48 min peed off person 110
dean stump 1 hr peed off person 1
tracey price 1 hr Wondering 2
Huntington high school 2 hr Jaded 13
•••
•••