Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Charleston, WV

#32574 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-deportation. Otherwise known as the "GOP Plan" where you make life so miserable for everyone, they just disappear.
You guys are funny.
Awwww, we cant enforce our laws and create harsh penalties for employers because these poor poor law breaking criminal border jumpers might get a little miserable. Boohoooo. Ya see I am more concerned about the Americans who are miserable because they dont have a job because some illegal immigrant stole it. But I guess I shouldnt expect a terrorist sympathizer to be concerned with American citizens over criminals. They fact they defend baby murdering Palestinian terrorist scum kinda says it all.
k dog

Rupert, WV

#32575 Nov 30, 2013
why dont they do away with this post know one wants to read this crap. the elections are over
George

Charleston, WV

#32576 Nov 30, 2013
k dog wrote:
why dont they do away with this post know one wants to read this crap. the elections are over
Be sure to let us know who is holding you down and forcing you to read this post. We must put a stop to those people at once. You have my support in arresting these kidnappers.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32577 Nov 30, 2013
Immigration from Mexico is at historical lows. So many people are on welfare because of America's excessively low minimum wage. More of your tax dollars go towards subsidizing billionaire CEO's than it does government aid.

Republicans don't make decisions based on facts -- they make decisions based on hate, fear, and ignorance.

The Republican Party went so far right-wing that it killed itself.

It's over GOP.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#32578 Nov 30, 2013
The problem is we have no jobs plain and simple. If we raise the wages then they will cut back on employees and make the ones they have do twice the amount of work. Cost of food and supplies will also go up and we would be in the shame shape we are now. I guess no one here ever thought about taking a few college courses

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#32579 Nov 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
The problem is we have no jobs plain and simple. If we raise the wages then they will cut back on employees and make the ones they have do twice the amount of work. Cost of food and supplies will also go up and we would be in the shame shape we are now. I guess no one here ever thought about taking a few college courses
So WHY DOES THE GOP BLOCK ALL JOBS BILLS AND CUT EDUCATION FUNDING? You have to answer those questions to make any sense when you bitch about the economy your party created and blocks all attempts at correcting.

Clarksburg, WV

#32580 Nov 30, 2013
No Leighla, that has NEVER happened in the history of minimum wage increases. The majority of American businesses are sitting on enough money to easily pay their employees a livable wage. This is why CEO pay has increases 720 percent in the last twenty years while middle class pay has increased 2 percent.

Also, don't forget that 20+ nations have minimum wages that are in-line with cost of living.

Or do you know more than most Nobel-prize winning economists?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32581 Nov 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
We have fewer jobs that pay lower wages because the majority of Americans are not making livable wages. Livable wages allow for disposable income which increases demand for product. Demand for product increases jobs.

Every problem we currently have in this country is due to Republican obstruction. The sooner the party becomes a relic of the past (which polls are showing is happening) the better.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32582 Nov 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww, we cant enforce our laws and create harsh penalties for employers because these poor poor law breaking criminal border jumpers might get a little miserable. Boohoooo. Ya see I am more concerned about the Americans who are miserable because they dont have a job because some illegal immigrant stole it. But I guess I shouldnt expect a terrorist sympathizer to be concerned with American citizens over criminals. They fact they defend baby murdering Palestinian terrorist scum kinda says it all.
You've already said that you won't consider facts that prove your theories ignorant and wrong. You have your pretend world, and you don't let new information in. That's nothing new for your ilk - thankfully you have no power, live on the fringe of society and will be dead soon. You've marginalized your own party with your craziness and you don't even realize it. That's why you guys are funny.
Fukitol

Mayer, MN

#32583 Nov 30, 2013
Raese will not do any better. Nothing is going to change, nothing is going to get better.

I say do a write in for your local 3rd party candidate.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32584 Nov 30, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
No Leighla, that has NEVER happened in the history of minimum wage increases. The majority of American businesses are sitting on enough money to easily pay their employees a livable wage. This is why CEO pay has increases 720 percent in the last twenty years while middle class pay has increased 2 percent.
Also, don't forget that 20+ nations have minimum wages that are in-line with cost of living.
Or do you know more than most Nobel-prize winning economists?
She knows what Fox tells her. That's all she ever types - GOP talking points that haven't worked since they made them up. They're so easily rebutted and shown to be ignorant (especially blocking all the bills aimed at the economy while bitching about the economy), but she types another one about something else.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32585 Nov 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon sheeple.....it is common sense idiot. Legalize the already law breaking illegals and your unemploment will go up as well as your welfare. How dumb are you
Reagan did amnesty. Obama hasn't even proposed it. So what are you talking about? The reason why BOTH PARTIES support reform is because it WOULD IMPROVE THE ECONOMY.
George

Charleston, WV

#32586 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already said that you won't consider facts that prove your theories ignorant and wrong. You have your pretend world, and you don't let new information in. That's nothing new for your ilk - thankfully you have no power, live on the fringe of society and will be dead soon. You've marginalized your own party with your craziness and you don't even realize it. That's why you guys are funny.
Your lies and delusions continue to amaze me. LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32587 Nov 30, 2013
a raise in the minimum wage hurts an employer. lets not kid ourselves because we all know what they WILL do. increase the price for what they sell. dont bother responding. i know it will be bullchit. and if you try to post some kind of bullchit headline i wont read it cause its liberal bullchit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32588 Nov 30, 2013
mexicans jumping the border hurts america. thats why there is a fence. giving 20 millon of them a ticket to the welfare office hurts worse.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#32589 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So WHY DOES THE GOP BLOCK ALL JOBS BILLS AND CUT EDUCATION FUNDING? You have to answer those questions to make any sense when you bitch about the economy your party created and blocks all attempts at correcting.
They should block that core education crap the sooner the better
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#32590 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows what Fox tells her. That's all she ever types - GOP talking points that haven't worked since they made them up. They're so easily rebutted and shown to be ignorant (especially blocking all the bills aimed at the economy while bitching about the economy), but she types another one about something else.
I don't watch fox. Unlike you I have a mind of my own all you do is follow libtards with your lips attached to there ass hoping they will tell you all is well
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#32591 Nov 30, 2013
When have we ever raised minimum wage 2.50 at one time. It should be raised gradually not just one huge jump.

Clarksburg, WV

#32592 Nov 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
a raise in the minimum wage hurts an employer. lets not kid ourselves because we all know what they WILL do. increase the price for what they sell. dont bother responding. i know it will be bullchit. and if you try to post some kind of bullchit headline i wont read it cause its liberal bullchit.
You think this is a goddamn joke "Fitness-Guru?" Ignorant philistines like you are the reason this country is suffering needlessly. THERE IS A CONSENSUS AMONG NOBEL-PRIZE WINNING ECONOMISTS SUCH AS ROBERT SCHILLER AND PAUL KRUGMAN THAT AMERICA IS DESTROYING ITSELF DUE TO THE SOCIAL STRATIFICATION OUR LOW MINIMUM WAGE IS CAUSING!

Do you not think other countries exist "Fitness Guru?" Do you not think that their livable wages, fair taxation, and higher levels of disposable income aren't what is keeping their levels of poverty low and make government aid almost non-existent?!

HOW F*CKING STUPID ARE YOU?!

Do you know the difference between supply-side and Keynesian economics?! Are you aware that supply-side economics are no longer thought by the majority of economists to be a valid economic model?!
Do you even know which of these is proven to work?!

THIS ISN'T A GAME "FITNESS GURU!" I SURE AS HELL KNOW THE "FITNESS" IN YOUR NAME DOESN'T APPLY TO MENTAL FITNESS!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN -- DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU STUPID SH*T?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#32593 Nov 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
They should block that core education crap the sooner the better
What does that have to do with the questions I asked (a million times)?

WHY DO YOU (conservatives) BLOCK ALL BILLS AIMED AT HELPING THE ECONOMY, THEN BITCH ABOUT THE ECONOMY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How you know your man dont care about you any more 5 hr Yep 2
Lance & Heath Beaman's sister (Oct '10) 6 hr Guyandotte trash 20
Recovery Houses Are A Joke 6 hr Dope Head 18
I like inuendo from pretty ladies what ya say t... 6 hr Blue eyes 2
That one feller pealt the paint off the wall in... 6 hr Farter 10
You want honesty, vote Trump!! 6 hr LostInSpace 78
Man on man action 7 hr Hank 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance