Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jim

United States

#32520 Nov 29, 2013
None of them

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#32521 Nov 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if they arent going to deport them like the LAW says it is probably best to legalize them. That way they are far more likely to have to pay taxes. My position is deport them all and uphold our immigration laws, these people are draining our economy and stealing our jobs bigtime. It is sooooooo simple to end the illegal problem and we dont have to spend a dime on arresting and deporting them. Make is a felony with huge fines to hire an illegal and instantly the problem is solved. Most of them would go home without work. Our government knows this is the solution but they dont want to fix it. Dems and repubs alike seem to really like the slave labor they provide even if it undercuts our own citizens. As long as the politicians make money they could care less what happens to us.
I wish you'd learn about the immigration problem before you make ignorant statements. Basic statistics - like most illegal immigrants aren't Mexican, the majority of them work and pay taxes and the undeniable FACT that their contribution to the US economy is a net gain for the country - are important and knowing them makes it impossible to sound so stupid.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/special-repo...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32522 Nov 30, 2013
welfare recipients 2011 = black 39%, white 38%, hispanic 15%.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32523 Nov 30, 2013
even with these 20 million mexicans paying taxes they still will get it all back at the end of the year so the net gain is ziltch. not to worry though folks. we going to put people in office that will cock block obamas attempts to load the polling places with new libbys.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32525 Nov 30, 2013
hip hip horray ! "by november 30th" thank you mr. president.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#32526 Nov 30, 2013

Great tea bagger video. These things are always great, but this one is even more special. Remember the digital TV boxes when we switched from analog? Those were brain washing devices. By Obama, of course.
Leighla

Kingwood, WV

#32527 Nov 30, 2013
This says it all

Compilation Of Liberals And Democrats

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#32528 Nov 30, 2013
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32529 Nov 30, 2013
Bacon, What did all those people have in common? Looked like all old white people to me. Atleast that means they are nearing extinction. I like the point that if others remained uneducated like themselves, young people would believe what they do.
George

Charleston, WV

#32530 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you'd learn about the immigration problem before you make ignorant statements. Basic statistics - like most illegal immigrants aren't Mexican, the majority of them work and pay taxes and the undeniable FACT that their contribution to the US economy is a net gain for the country - are important and knowing them makes it impossible to sound so stupid.
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/special-repo...
They are a drain on our economy. They clog our prisons, increase our healthcare costs, take our jobs. ANd it is beyond ludicrous to think most of them pay income taxes. You posting a link from a pro-immigration website is hardly evidence of anything. That is teabagger thinking. They are law breaking criminals and should be treated as such.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32531 Nov 30, 2013
Yeah immigration is bad, just ask the native Americans. The majority of the hardworking low income jobs Hispanics have aren't exactly the ones Americans are competing for.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32532 Nov 30, 2013
Leighla wrote:
This says it all
Compilation Of Liberals And Democrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VrjzWU1BwPwXX
stupid people like obama surround themselves with even dumber people. that way obama can think hes smart. and if any of you libbys think he is smart i would like you to prove it by producing his grades.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#32533 Nov 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Bacon, What did all those people have in common? Looked like all old white people to me. Atleast that means they are nearing extinction. I like the point that if others remained uneducated like themselves, young people would believe what they do.
I've spoken with psychologists - some very respected psychologists from the world-renowned WVU Hospitals Neurological Unit - and they say that this group has a similar problem that most people entering their 60s have. It's a quest to remain relevant. Most people this age just pester their kids and give a lot to charity, and many find a hobby that benefits their community.

But these people are attempting to blend their educational shortcomings with a quest for relevancy AND a hero complex. A hero complex is where people - usually stupid ones - attempt to create an explanation that us of equal size to a perceived problem. The best example are conspiracy theorists who are unable to accept that a lone-gunman who was simply a crazy loser was able to kill the most powerful man in the world. To them, the explanation must be of the same gravity as the event, so there MUST be a major national conspiracy for it to make sense to them.

Here's where the tea baggers go a step further though. They don't even know nor can they articulate WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. Their issue is simple - there's a black man in the White House. To them, this is a major problem that requires an equally major explanation, no matter how bizarre, absurd or damaging to themselves it may be. And - here's the kicker - they want to be regarded as HEROES for discovering the explanation. That's where they come up with communist infiltration, race wars, Obama's a Kenyan Muslim with no birth certificate, New World Order, Illuminati, etc., etc.

So they literally perceive an imaginary problem, concoct crazy explanations for why it happened, then expose those senseless explanations in an attempt to remain relevant and expect to be considered heroic for having "the balls" to shout them from the rooftops. And they don't care how ludicrous they sound doing it. To them, it's their duty.

But the day they realize what they sound like is the day they stop and regain control, so we should let them do what they do. It's like George - an American - having the gall to call other people "barbaric" for their wars as if the US hasn't killed more people than all other countries and wars combined and as if we aren't an imperial power terrorizing every nation that disagrees with us. They don't see truth. They aren't interested in it. They're interested in how they are perceived explaining THEIR VERSION OF IT. The fact that this tactic doesn't work, has never worked and only diminishes their stature doesn't phase them.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32534 Nov 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>They are a drain on our economy. They clog our prisons, increase our healthcare costs, take our jobs. ANd it is beyond ludicrous to think most of them pay income taxes. You posting a link from a pro-immigration website is hardly evidence of anything. That is teabagger thinking. They are law breaking criminals and should be treated as such.
that is right george. jumping our borders is against our laws so really they are already criminals from the get go. george ... once these 20 million get citizenship they can go straight to the welfare office and get, housing, food, cash, phones, electric, gas, water, medical, eyeglasses and every other gawd dam thing. liberals dont quite get it. WHOS GOING TO PAY ? jesus i wanna slap the crap out of them sometimes. lets take care of our own. not mexican fence climbers !

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#32535 Nov 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>stupid people like obama surround themselves with even dumber people. that way obama can think hes smart. and if any of you libbys think he is smart i would like you to prove it by producing his grades.
Maybe you're right. I've heard that former editors of the Harvard Law Review are always stupid people. And every Ivy League school graduates a few idiots with law degrees. And Nobel isn't even alive anymore, I'm sure people are just throwing his prizes around these days. I think you just have to file an application and pay a fee to get one.
George

Charleston, WV

#32536 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spoken with psychologists - some very respected psychologists from the world-renowned WVU Hospitals Neurological Unit - and they say that this group has a similar problem that most people entering their 60s have. It's a quest to remain relevant. Most people this age just pester their kids and give a lot to charity, and many find a hobby that benefits their community.
But these people are attempting to blend their educational shortcomings with a quest for relevancy AND a hero complex. A hero complex is where people - usually stupid ones - attempt to create an explanation that us of equal size to a perceived problem. The best example are conspiracy theorists who are unable to accept that a lone-gunman who was simply a crazy loser was able to kill the most powerful man in the world. To them, the explanation must be of the same gravity as the event, so there MUST be a major national conspiracy for it to make sense to them.
Here's where the tea baggers go a step further though. They don't even know nor can they articulate WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. Their issue is simple - there's a black man in the White House. To them, this is a major problem that requires an equally major explanation, no matter how bizarre, absurd or damaging to themselves it may be. And - here's the kicker - they want to be regarded as HEROES for discovering the explanation. That's where they come up with communist infiltration, race wars, Obama's a Kenyan Muslim with no birth certificate, New World Order, Illuminati, etc., etc.
So they literally perceive an imaginary problem, concoct crazy explanations for why it happened, then expose those senseless explanations in an attempt to remain relevant and expect to be considered heroic for having "the balls" to shout them from the rooftops. And they don't care how ludicrous they sound doing it. To them, it's their duty.
But the day they realize what they sound like is the day they stop and regain control, so we should let them do what they do. It's like George - an American - having the gall to call other people "barbaric" for their wars as if the US hasn't killed more people than all other countries and wars combined and as if we aren't an imperial power terrorizing every nation that disagrees with us. They don't see truth. They aren't interested in it. They're interested in how they are perceived explaining THEIR VERSION OF IT. The fact that this tactic doesn't work, has never worked and only diminishes their stature doesn't phase them.
The nerve of me to tell the truth. I call Palestinians who strap bombs on children and blow up markets full of women and children barbaric. I call people who chop other peoples heads off for not agreeing with their religion barbaric. I call people who stone to death the woman who was raped and had the "gall" to report it, barbaric. Yeah what gall. I also call you a scumbag and a terrorist sympathizer for defending and condoning these baby murdering scum, I guess more of my gall. I guess to a scumbag the truth equates with gall. LMAO
1 post removed
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32538 Nov 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire post is BS. You are the one who has a hero complex. You need to feel important and belong to something so you cling to the libtards. Anyone who has any religion or morals terrifies you. You find it easier to try to bully people by making fun of them than to admit you are wrong.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#32539 Nov 30, 2013
Does anyone else find what Thanksgiving has turned into disgusting? Its not brown Thursday, it already has a name: Thanksgiving. People fight like animals over worthless merchandise to see who can give the greedy corporations more money. wal mart has yet to pay the meager amount of 7,000 dollars for the person trampled to death last year. Also, they have not paid a dime for an incident in which one of their sweat shop factories in China caught fire and the employees were told to keep working while the exits were locked and the workers burned alive. The people who fight to give them more money are the same ones who express concerns for small businesses.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32540 Nov 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Does anyone else find what Thanksgiving has turned into disgusting? Its not brown Thursday, it already has a name: Thanksgiving. People fight like animals over worthless merchandise to see who can give the greedy corporations more money. wal mart has yet to pay the meager amount of 7,000 dollars for the person trampled to death last year. Also, they have not paid a dime for an incident in which one of their sweat shop factories in China caught fire and the employees were told to keep working while the exits were locked and the workers burned alive. The people who fight to give them more money are the same ones who express concerns for small businesses.
The ones who like keeping them on welfare are the ones to blame and we all know who that is now don't we.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#32541 Nov 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The nerve of me to tell the truth. I call Palestinians who strap bombs on children and blow up markets full of women and children barbaric. I call people who chop other peoples heads off for not agreeing with their religion barbaric. I call people who stone to death the woman who was raped and had the "gall" to report it, barbaric. Yeah what gall. I also call you a scumbag and a terrorist sympathizer for defending and condoning these baby murdering scum, I guess more of my gall. I guess to a scumbag the truth equates with gall. LMAO
But you won't call pilots who carpet bomb cities barbaric. Why? Where do draw the distinction? Is it because airplanes are neat-o?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 273 10 min MarkJ- 16
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 13 min lol 63
More blood on liberals hands 30 min MAGA 10
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 44 min AlrightyThen 5
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr MarkJ- 22
George W. Bush comes out,rebuke of Trump 1 hr MarkJ- 11
shame on Jewel City Seafood 2 hr ButtCheeks n brew 11
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web