Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
No opinion

Prestonsburg, KY

#32487 Nov 29, 2013
No one is worth my time
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32488 Nov 29, 2013
Obamacare is the law and it is a firm law. That is what Obama and Reid have said. But Obama keeps changing the tax law and delays all the time. I know presidents have executive powers, but when did they get the pwer to change the laws without congressional approval? But a lot of the changes and delays were called for by people who have opposed Obamacare in the first place. Obama and the rest of the sheeple will want to take credit. The changes not called for, such as the unions and congress' aids getting out of it were not called for. Could this administration or government be more crooked then they have been. And yet idiot sheeple still believe.
1 post removed
Roger

Nitro, WV

#32490 Nov 29, 2013
Vote for me, you know me and what I'm capable of.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#32491 Nov 29, 2013
George wrote:
Small businesses hoping to shop for health-insurance coverage at HealthCare.gov will now have to wait until November 2014.

The delay, announced Wednesday afternoon by the Obama administration, is the second for the rollout of the SHOP Marketplace – or Small Business Health Options Program – since late September. As delays go in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), it’s not the biggest one the administration could have made. But it still matters.
He did that so the election in 2014 can be over, before the next disaster with the ACA rolls out. He is a damn moron if he thanks the American people are going to buy his stupidity.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Location hidden

#32492 Nov 29, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
George, you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to healthcare policy.

America will be bankrupt if we do nothing about our uncommonly ignorant healthcare paradigm. People without insurance still get treated, so who do you think pays for that? Taxpayers. Is it better to make them get health insurance, or would you rather they go without, wait until there illness gets worse and therefor more expensive, or would it be better to make sure everyone is covered.

What about the fact that private healthcare facilities can charge Medicare anything they want, meaning that the same procedure in one hospital that costs $50,000.00 costs $175,000.00? Does that sound reasonable? Does that sound like a legitimate and rational paradigm?

How on Earth can you get on here and state that the Affordable Care Act is unnecessary when healthcare costs rise at three times the rate of wages? How on Earth can you get on here and say there should be NO reform when a growing number of working Americans have no access to health insurance and those that do are finding their premiums skyrocketing while there coverage diminishes?

Remember, George, the World Health Organization gives America some of the lowest scores possible when it comes to healthcare outcomes and coverage. There are literally 35 other countries that rank higher in access, coverage, shorter wait times, and outcomes. Meanwhile there is a consensus among economists that American wages have been stagnant for well-over 25 years due to our model of making business pay for insurance.

Do you favor a one-payer system like most sensible countries have, or do you favor the individual mandates that were thought up by Republicans years ago and are now the backbone of "Obamacare."

Which is it George? Those are the options. Period.
I favor being able to buy on the free market across state lines and that will eventually cut cost for healthcare in the hospitals charging more than others and also will bring down costs of the insurance for all Americans. Yes I think it is ok for some hospitals to charge more than others for procedures, because some hospitals have more advanced equipment than others to diagnose health issues. I had a heart issue that needed repaired that I went to Cleveland Clinic for that I could have went to a small town hospital to get done. I went to the hospital that had a better success rate and more willing to do the procedure. That is one reason why this ACA is useless is because that is not allowed. You have to go to there network of hospitals and doctors. Cleveland Clinic is not on any of the ACA plans.
Truth

Meadowbrook, WV

#32493 Nov 29, 2013
I think all politicians are freaks. Should be shot in the head. Along with their families. All left for died.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#32494 Nov 29, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I favor being able to buy on the free market across state lines and that will eventually cut cost for healthcare in the hospitals charging more than others and also will bring down costs of the insurance for all Americans. Yes I think it is ok for some hospitals to charge more than others for procedures, because some hospitals have more advanced equipment than others to diagnose health issues. I had a heart issue that needed repaired that I went to Cleveland Clinic for that I could have went to a small town hospital to get done. I went to the hospital that had a better success rate and more willing to do the procedure. That is one reason why this ACA is useless is because that is not allowed. You have to go to there network of hospitals and doctors. Cleveland Clinic is not on any of the ACA plans.
Selling insurance across state lines is your plan for the fact that 84 million Americans face bankruptcy every day because they can't afford insurance? That's your plan for the largest drain on the American economy and the leading cause of American families' home foreclosures?

This is why you can't win an election. You have no plan that makes any sense to anyone but you.

Our healthcare system is an absolute failure, by every measurement. That's the reality if the situation. The fact that you can't grasp that because it hasn't directly impacted you is just more evidence of your inability to empathize and understand complex concepts that don't pertain to you. Doing this while KNOWING you will be old and die soon and REQUIRE our medical system to survive, is just more proof you are an idiot. You still don't want it fixed because black people will be able to get the same healthcare the government buys you.

That's also why you can't win an election.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#32495 Nov 29, 2013
You can go to the Cleveland Clinic if you buy your insurance through the ACA. It is on ACA plans. To say it isn't is just another lie to get people to maintain failure, which is all the GOP can do at this point. If you live in Ohio, get a plan (Mutual of Ohio is on the ACA options and is accepted by Cleveland Clinic) and go to any hospital you choose. You'll be treated exactly as you are today. You will not be denied care and you will kneel before no death panel.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32496 Nov 29, 2013
the cuban styled obsama health care will be repealed. the true disaster hasnt arrived yet. the runaway train hasnt slammed into the station but its going to. even democratic senators and congressmen who supported this screwup are now lying to their constituents using the same line obama is using ..." i didnt know".
George

United States

#32497 Nov 29, 2013
On Thursday president Obama quietly ordered a change to all school history books. They will now say when referring to Obamas famous broken promise. "If "I" like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan. If "I" like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period." ~Presidential executive order #666
George

United States

#32498 Nov 29, 2013
OK in all seriousness, Obamas cult followers are already worrying about how to keep him in office. This article is from one of his zombies. No way in HELL, term limits or not, will this guy be president again. Maybe they are thinking a Hillary dictatorship once this once is forced to end?
http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-term-limit...
George

United States

#32499 Nov 29, 2013
Get ready to find out what it means for the Obamacare website to “work smoothly for the vast majority of users.”

That was the phrase used a month ago by Jeffrey Zients, tapped by President Obama to lead a “tech surge” to fix the website, to describe how things would be going by the end of November.

The Obama administration’s self-set deadline of Nov. 30 is just about here. The process of enrolling for insurance on the federally run marketplace called HealthCare.gov has gotten considerably smoother than it was a month ago.

But the administration hasn’t gotten very specific about what its “work smoothly” promise means – and whether it can deliver for an expected rush of users next month.

As of Wednesday, administration officials have been saying they expect the site to work properly for 80 percent of users. A spokeswoman for the website has reported a sharp decline in “error” messages as they try to enroll. After each click, new pages load much faster than they did when the site launched on Oct. 1.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, while not using the words “all clear,” has urged a wary public to come and use the site.\

==========
I think we should ALL take Sebelius' advice and be sure to check out the site on Sunday and Monday. They say it should be able to handle a whopping 50,000 users at a time. LOL. Baco keeps pointing out their are 84,000,000 of uninsured Americans. Let me think, 50K/84M. Anyone want to make a bet whether it is fixed by Saturday or not?Can anyone say CRASH. LMAO. Total incompetence.
vote for Roger

Nitro, WV

#32500 Nov 29, 2013
If elected I will lower your taxes and make all your wildest dreams come true. Trust me

Clarksburg, WV

#32501 Nov 29, 2013
You're right George. The best thing we can do since Obama was stupid enough to pass the Republican-created Affordable Care Act, is vote for Hillary Clinton so we can finally have a one-payer system like most of the countries with better economies and higher living standards have. Once we get Hillary in office, wages won't stagnant since we can make sure business isn't responsible for providing insurance it can't afford.

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT 2016!
George

United States

#32502 Nov 29, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
You're right George. The best thing we can do since Obama was stupid enough to pass the Republican-created Affordable Care Act, is vote for Hillary Clinton so we can finally have a one-payer system like most of the countries with better economies and higher living standards have. Once we get Hillary in office, wages won't stagnant since we can make sure business isn't responsible for providing insurance it can't afford.
I like your space cadet cowboy name better. It suits you.
George

United States

#32503 Nov 29, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
We do agree that the ACA was not the answer to out problems, but if Hillary is anything like Obama we dont want her either. During the primary debates with Obama wasnt she on board with pretty much what we have now? SHe supported the mandates and it was Obama who wanted single payer, so it isnt likely she will change anything.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32504 Nov 29, 2013
Mountain_Mama82 wrote:
when questioned by members of congress and with familys watching hillary she answers "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE".
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32505 Nov 29, 2013
democrat senators and congressman who pushed hard for obsama care wont be forgotten. and if they think ive forgotten about their gun ban theyve got another thing coming. i can wait for the political adds.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32506 Nov 29, 2013
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32507 Nov 29, 2013
do you see that libbys ? do you ? this isnt bullchit this time. democrats think were stupid and will forget what they have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List corrupt City comission members 1 hr Just Me 36
White woman beat n Detroit by black man&woman 4... (Aug '15) 1 hr Christalbert 38
Angel you really look beautiful 2 hr Just Me 27
Worst mothers in huntington 2 hr Oscar 6
Short chick at Bojangles 2 hr Oscar 5
I once knew this Lady when she had you she didn... 3 hr Some dude 10
Randall lee Hackney (Mar '10) 3 hr Drummer 7
Deer hunting for meat to eat 8 hr Herd 91 102

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages