beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#31917 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ONE thing I lied about. I didnt. You just wont accept the fact that the majority of Palestinians support baby murdering suicide bombers. Those poor, poor terrorists. You are a terrorist sympathizer so you say I am lying about Palestinian being scumbags, problem is I provided the evidence to back it up. I really dont give a crap if the likes of you thinks I lied about terrorist scum. I told the TRUTH.
What you just said is a lie. "You just wont accept the fact that the majority of Palestinians support baby murdering suicide bombers." < lie.

i've been to Palestine, I know what it's like. You, however, are unable to see/accept that your government has lied to you. the only evidence you provided me was a list of people killed by terrorists. How does that prove your point? It doesn't. That would be like me posting all of the names of the Palestinians killed by Israeli soldiers. What does that prove? Only that Israelis killed Palestinians. You have to look at a whole lot more of the situation than just a list to understand what is happening.

the USA government has been caught up in so many lies recently, why not admit the war in the Middle East has been lied about too? by this point, it's obvious.

i'm a humanitarian, not a "terrorist sympathizer"
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31918 Nov 21, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Republicans tried to elect an ass who closed plants here and sent them over seas. Not to mention his own personal bank accounts in off shore bands so he didn't have to pay taxes.
here we go again ... hell yes romney has off shore bank accounts. and just who doesnt ? smart people all do it and its legal. obama has shitloads of money in the cayman islands. shut your face melissa, your mouth spits out stupid. do you like to hear your self talk on a computer screen or something.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#31919 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>There is plenty of money, our government just chooses to waste most of it. How many unneeded tanks to we have laying around? How about the incredibly stupid f-35 boondoggle. a plane nobody want to fly, we dont need, and its outrageously expensive(and doesnt even work right). How about the billion the repubs want to add to the farm bill to protect rich farmers(themselves) while at the same time trying to slash food stamps. I could go on and on at the government wasteful spending. How about the 50 billion in foreign aid we give away every year? 50 billion would build alot of ramps for out wounded soldiers.
the USA spends more on military than anything else in the budget by A LOT!

guess how much $$$ we've sent to Israel?

U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010,$3 billion in 2011,$3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much...

According to the Congressional Research Service , the amount of official US aid to Israel since its founding in 1948 tops $115 billion, and in the past few decades it has been on the order of $3 billion per year.[6](In 2013, for example, this amounted to over $8.5 million every single day.)

http://ifamericansknew.org/stats/cost.html

the US is giving Israel $3 billion in direct foreign aid every year and, according to Congressman James Traficant, another $12-17 billion in indirect aid such as valuable military equipment deemed “scrapped,” loan guarantees, and preferential contracts.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/17/how-m...

^^^ this is a veteran's website since you care so much about them, read what they have to say.

http://www.storyleak.com/one-week-us-military... < this is interesting too, says we could end world hunger with the $$$ the USA spends on military in one week. WOW.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#31920 Nov 21, 2013
If the American government took the $15-$20 billion it gives Israel every year and put it into a savings account for the 4.5 million babies born p/yr, every American would receive $8,000-$10,500 upon turning 18 years old. In another option, the US government could give the money away in a lottery and make 15k-20k Americans millionaires every year. Either of these options would provide an incredible boost to the US economy. But the truth is that $15-$20 billion per year is probably just scratching the surface when we look at the cost of America’s relationship with Israel.

so yeah, who knows how much $$ is actually given to Israel from the USA.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#31921 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>farmers are the reason we are alive. otherwise we would be eating rocks. no-body screws with the farmers. not even democrats. the government has no right to make farmers feed us. if famers are rich then they deserve it.
what about Monsanto "farmers"? or how about industrialized meat plants, such as Tyson and Smithfield? Do they deserve to be rich?

Companies such as those are EXTREMELY rich. They've run all of the small farmers out of business.

something needs to be done about it. they should be shut down.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31922 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>here we go again ... hell yes romney has off shore bank accounts. and just who doesnt ? smart people all do it and its legal. obama has shitloads of money in the cayman islands. shut your face melissa, your mouth spits out stupid. do you like to hear your self talk on a computer screen or something.
Prove it you ignorant ass ####. You just spout crap and NEVER have anything to back it up.

Ravenswood

#31923 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
If the American government took the $15-$20 billion it gives Israel every year and put it into a savings account for the 4.5 million babies born p/yr, every American would receive $8,000-$10,500 upon turning 18 years old. In another option, the US government could give the money away in a lottery and make 15k-20k Americans millionaires every year. Either of these options would provide an incredible boost to the US economy. But the truth is that $15-$20 billion per year is probably just scratching the surface when we look at the cost of America’s relationship with Israel.
And the money and resources we send to Afghanistan. We need our kids and money out of there. It's been proven no one can change that situation anyway.
I also agree about Israel. We need to take care of our own problems before helping anyone.
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#31924 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
what about Monsanto "farmers"? or how about industrialized meat plants, such as Tyson and Smithfield? Do they deserve to be rich?
Companies such as those are EXTREMELY rich. They've run all of the small farmers out of business.
It's disgusting!!! The conditions these animals are raised in are deplorable and unhealthy for animals and humans alike. Not to mention farmland is being taken over with natural gas wells that destroy the land and water.
Concerned Citizen

Pineville, WV

#31925 Nov 21, 2013
Natalie Tennant
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#31926 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh My God, I really thought you were smarter than this. I guess not.
What do you mean. I guess you honestly believe no one is abusing the system yep I am the dumb one ROFL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31927 Nov 21, 2013
The republican loves our Vets.
Bill's Blocked By Republican's Since President Obama Took Office.
David Gregory, John McCain, and the media aren't covering this story so we have to.
Here's a concise extraction for easy viewing for those who are INTERESTED IN VETERANS ISSUES and need to know which party supports veterans and which party does not.
The rejected Bills are named:
H.R. 466 – Wounded Veteran Job Security Act became H. R. 2875.
H.R. 1168 -- Veterans Retraining Act
H.R. 1171 – Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization
H.R. 1172 -- Requiring List on VA Website of Organizations Providing Scholarships for Veterans
H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act of 2009
H.R. 1803 -- Veterans Business Center Act
H.R. 2352 – Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act
Don't forget they cut the food stamps of almost a million service family members. May be they could get a second job in Afghanistan or Iraq selling rugs or something so their families can eat back home. They're lazy with their whole "war" stuff. Gimme a break. If these guys can't work and fight at the same time, they're just lazy libbies looking for a handout.

Ravenswood

#31928 Nov 21, 2013
Landmark Senate Vote Limits Filibusters

Anyone who believes that a party which shuts down the economy so irresponsibly, calls for impeachment of a President because he's President and ignores the plight of the unemployed, uninsured and under-waged wouldn't do this in a heartbeat is fooling themselves. This should have been done sooner...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31929 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care who ya are, that is funny.
Yeah, if you're 9.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31930 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>There is plenty of money, our government just chooses to waste most of it. How many unneeded tanks to we have laying around? How about the incredibly stupid f-35 boondoggle. a plane nobody want to fly, we dont need, and its outrageously expensive(and doesnt even work right). How about the billion the repubs want to add to the farm bill to protect rich farmers(themselves) while at the same time trying to slash food stamps. I could go on and on at the government wasteful spending. How about the 50 billion in foreign aid we give away every year? 50 billion would build alot of ramps for out wounded soldiers.
They're saving the F-22 Raptor because in two wars and several air power skirmishes, it's never been flown in a combat sortie EVER. Must be waiting for something big. Maybe the Transformers?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31931 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/key-lawm akers-meet-ahead-deadline-farm -bill-023016955--business.html
Congress is more than a year late in writing the bill due to insistence by conservative House Republicans on large cuts in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps, which helps low-income Americans buy groceries.
Republicans voted down a bill in June - the first defeat for a farm bill in the House - because they wanted deeper cuts than those on offer.
Besides food stamps, the House and Senate disagree on crop subsidy reforms, the creation of a new dairy support program, whether to require farmers to practice conservation to qualify for subsidized crop insurance, and foreign food aid reform.
For farmers, the centerpiece of the bill would be an expansion of taxpayer-subsidized crop insurance by $1 billion a year, or 10 percent. It would shift the focus of the farm program to protection of farmer revenue, with the government assuring up to 90 percent of average revenue.
The Senate bill would save $23 billion over 10 years, chiefly by trimming crop subsidies and conservation programs. The House bill would save more than twice as much, with food stamps accounting for most of the savings.
==========
And to repeat the important part. Look at republican hypocrisy, no money for hungry people but they want to subsidize RICh farmers revenues. Interestingly enough many Repubs get farm welfare already to the tune of MILLIONS. Mr Fincher-R-Tenn has received of 13.4 MILLION dollars the last 13 years in farm WELFARE and continually votes to slash food stamps. 13.4 million for one guy who is already rich, that would buy alot of ramps.
For farmers, the centerpiece of the bill would be an expansion of taxpayer-subsidized crop insurance by $1 billion a year, or 10 percent. It would shift the focus of the farm program to protection of farmer revenue, with the government assuring up to 90 percent of average revenue.
A link! Way to go George!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31932 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you folks do know obama vetos bills that republicans put forth too. dont be so quick to play into the liberal finger pointing blame game.
Name one.

There are actually two:

December 30, 2009: Vetoed H.J.Res. 64, Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2010, and for other purposes. Override attempt failed in House.[35]
October 7, 2010: Vetoed H.R. 3808, the Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010. Override attempt failed in House.[36]

But they were meaningless.

Bush vetoes? 12.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31933 Nov 21, 2013
George wrote:
How many ramps for vets and food for hungry people would over 20 BILLION we lost due to a Republican temper tantrum that achieved NOTHING bought?
20 billion ? what ? the newspaper USA TODAY, money section said the shutdown was barely a blip on the economy. i read it today at the gym. its a libby newspaper too.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#31934 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>
And the money and resources we send to Afghanistan. We need our kids and money out of there. It's been proven no one can change that situation anyway.
I also agree about Israel. We need to take care of our own problems before helping anyone.
Yeah! I agree, we do need to focus on helping our own country succeed before we can benefit others. This is supposed to be the most developed nation in the world! So why is everyone so poor?? Our government pours $$ into death machines and the pockets of war profiteers, that's why. The rest of us are cast aside and ignored. We need to do something about our out of control government.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31935 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my clucking god. here we go again. is melissa holding you hand today ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31936 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
i want you to quit being mean to those long nosed jews. they provide a great service to america. come on now beautiful. tell me the truth. you want them exterminated dont you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beginning Adult Videos 2 min go hard 13
Brittany davis tef willow mhmm 9 min lol 7
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 9 min TINA 55
Off The Shoulder Sammy 16 min A friend 1
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 17 min J4J always 68
wives beware of your bi closet husbands. Huntin... (Jan '14) 59 min hgtnbartender at ... 27
Brittani Evans 1 hr soo 7
Martin on Drugs 1 hr explain 192
martin shoot 3 hr rpgj 96
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 14 hr explain 37
Holderby Shooting 15 hr paul 66
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]