Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31935 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
what about Monsanto "farmers"? or how about industrialized meat plants, such as Tyson and Smithfield? Do they deserve to be rich?
Companies such as those are EXTREMELY rich. They've run all of the small farmers out of business.
something needs to be done about it. they should be shut down.
oh my clucking god. here we go again. is melissa holding you hand today ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31936 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
If the American government took the $15-$20 billion it gives Israel every year and put it into a savings account for the 4.5 million babies born p/yr, every American would receive $8,000-$10,500 upon turning 18 years old. In another option, the US government could give the money away in a lottery and make 15k-20k Americans millionaires every year. Either of these options would provide an incredible boost to the US economy. But the truth is that $15-$20 billion per year is probably just scratching the surface when we look at the cost of America’s relationship with Israel.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/17/how-m...
so yeah, who knows how much $$ is actually given to Israel from the USA.
i want you to quit being mean to those long nosed jews. they provide a great service to america. come on now beautiful. tell me the truth. you want them exterminated dont you.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31937 Nov 21, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
<quoted text> It's disgusting!!! The conditions these animals are raised in are deplorable and unhealthy for animals and humans alike. Not to mention farmland is being taken over with natural gas wells that destroy the land and water.
and the soil is being stripped of all its nutrients. They are growing GMO foods and spraying it with poison, known to cause cancer. ugh.

also the factory "farms" produce more CO2 than cars. there are manure lagoons! gross! it pollutes our water

http://www.nrdc.org/water/pollution/nspills.a...
http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-fa...

and the sad part is our government have helped these "farms" get legislation passed or have found "loop holes" to allow them to run in the best capitalistic way possible. They farm as much meat as fast as possible, in the cheapest way.

there's some politicians pockets who have gotten very fat because of these kinds of deal.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31938 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i want you to quit being mean to those long nosed jews. they provide a great service to america. come on now beautiful. tell me the truth. you want them exterminated dont you.
no, Israel is a nation. it has nothing to do with the Jewish ethnicity, or even Israeli citizens. It's an issue for Israeli government.

just so you know, you're being racist. the term "long nosed jew" is very offensive. and you shouldn't joke about the Holocaust like that, it was very tragic.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31939 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and the soil is being stripped of all its nutrients. They are growing GMO foods and spraying it with poison, known to cause cancer. ugh.
also the factory "farms" produce more CO2 than cars. there are manure lagoons! gross! it pollutes our water
http://www.nrdc.org/water/pollution/nspills.a...
http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-fa...
and the sad part is our government have helped these "farms" get legislation passed or have found "loop holes" to allow them to run in the best capitalistic way possible. They farm as much meat as fast as possible, in the cheapest way.
there's some politicians pockets who have gotten very fat because of these kinds of deal.
i have a plan. lets get rid of all animals we depend on for kentucky fried chickn and rib eye steaks. they chit too much and its causing global warming.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31940 Nov 21, 2013
beautiful. you mean well but try to be a little more realistic.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31941 Nov 21, 2013
beautiful ... i got 40 acres of land i will sell you in oregon. that way you can plant salad and turnups. you will be happy with that wont you ?
2 posts removed
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31944 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
beautiful ... i got 40 acres of land i will sell you in oregon. that way you can plant salad and turnups. you will be happy with that wont you ?
i would be actually lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31945 Nov 21, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Landmark Senate Vote Limits Filibusters
Anyone who believes that a party which shuts down the economy so irresponsibly, calls for impeachment of a President because he's President and ignores the plight of the unemployed, uninsured and under-waged wouldn't do this in a heartbeat is fooling themselves. This should have been done sooner...
hahahaha the senate just shot themselves in the foot again. what a clucking joke. bird-brains.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31946 Nov 21, 2013
now its time for the republicans to vote. hahahaha. cock block time.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31947 Nov 21, 2013
filibustering was a tactic used all thru the bush years by dumbocrits. "going nuclear" shit, what a crock of shit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31948 Nov 21, 2013
i take that back. maybe this will be the first time congress and the senate will vote the same. sorry, i didnt think of that. wouldnt that be something ... ehhh ?

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#31949 Nov 21, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
filibustering was a tactic used all thru the bush years by dumbocrits. "going nuclear" shit, what a crock of shit.
Democrats are whiny little cowards. Osimpleton is getting his ass handed to him over his latest failure, Obamacare, and democrats are trying to create a distraction. Oh well, maybe he can a make a few uncontested appointments over the next three years, he sure as hell
won't accomplish anything else.
honest joe

Charleston, WV

#31950 Nov 21, 2013
you can thank manchin for your obama care..

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#31951 Nov 21, 2013
honest joe wrote:
you can thank manchin for your obama care..
Hopefully he will be properly thanked when be is up for re-election. ROFL
LOL

Hurricane, WV

#31952 Nov 21, 2013
LOL
Roger is your man

Nitro, WV

#31953 Nov 21, 2013
He has already sold his soul and has no moral values, he will fit right in with the rest of them
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#31954 Nov 21, 2013
The democrats have used the nuclear option to end filabusters. This was brought up in 2005 and Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Hilary and Biden fought against it when republicans proposed it. It was decided back then not to do it. Now these hypocrites you so love to idolize have decided to do it now. And Reid was the ring leader and he was a big opponent to this in 2005. But it will comeback to bite them in the backside for no party stays in power and if Obamacare stays its course then this will be sooner then later
LOL

United States

#31955 Nov 21, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
What you just said is a lie. "You just wont accept the fact that the majority of Palestinians support baby murdering suicide bombers." < lie.
i've been to Palestine, I know what it's like. You, however, are unable to see/accept that your government has lied to you. the only evidence you provided me was a list of people killed by terrorists. How does that prove your point? It doesn't. That would be like me posting all of the names of the Palestinians killed by Israeli soldiers. What does that prove? Only that Israelis killed Palestinians. You have to look at a whole lot more of the situation than just a list to understand what is happening.
the USA government has been caught up in so many lies recently, why not admit the war in the Middle East has been lied about too? by this point, it's obvious.
i'm a humanitarian, not a "terrorist sympathizer"
I already posted the PROOF that MOST Palestinians support baby murdering suicide bombers. The fact you refuse to admit it doesnt mean it isnt true, it means you cant face the reality your terrorist buddies are actually terrorists. I posted proof, you flap your gums and defend people who support suicide bombers. And yes you are a terrorist sympathizer whether you admit that or not also.
GoIsrael

United States

#31956 Nov 21, 2013
We give Israel around 2 billion a year in aid. I am sure you can find terrorist blogs that say its 100 billion but that doesnt make it so. Israel can get by without our money but of all the foreign aid we give I am most OK with us giving it to Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom taught you better... 1 hr Mike 11
White people, seriously 1 hr ewww 25
Democratic National Committee fail 1 hr Loui Cypher 19
They want more taxes for recycling 1 hr MarkJ- 15
Bryan Smith/Brian Smith 1 hr Wants to know 3
wuts the word on white mike? (Nov '10) 1 hr Kayla 46
Old Main Emporium 1 hr Whatever 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance