Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31751 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. They love insurance companies. They're their favorite. To them, the insurance companies - WHO LEGALLY REFUSED TO COVER SICK PEOPLE FOR 45 YEARS - are made of Reese's Cups and lollipops. But anyone who tried to fix our FAILED healthcare system is made of stolen food stamps and little pieces of Joseph Stalin.
I know this is a huge let down for you but no one can afford obamacare you are quoting lies that was told months ago and everyone else knows it. The American people do not want it do you understand that. It is not a good thing. Universal Healthcare is good Obamacare BAD

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31752 Nov 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Bacon Yes there is BIDEN, PELOSI, Reid, Waxman etc etc etc
BIDEN is hilarious in an "Uncle Joe" kind of way. Bachman is funny in a "Welcum too mickdonild's, may i hep yoo" kind of way. Don't confuse the two.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31753 Nov 20, 2013
Bacon Hater and Melissa......sense you both are sheeple and want the government to run your lives then you better get permission from Obama to go to the bathroom......because both of you are full of sh@t.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31754 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The MAJORITY OF AMERICANS don't want the ACA repealed. They want it to work. They need it.
But the reason support isn't overwhelming should be pretty obvious. The GOP and the Kock brothers have spent nearly $1 billion on PR campaigns to lie about what it will do. And it has an effect. Not enough to do anything, but it hits the polls hard depending on that week's lies. It fluctuates 10 points when good news comes out and when idiots say that 93 million Americans have been booted, that death panels will decide when you die and that Stalin really invented Obamacare for the New World Order to enslave us in concentration camps so the aliens can get to us easier when they attack.
Spin it if you want facts are they want it changed or repealed by a large number THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT INSURANCE THEY CAN AFFORD AND WHAT WAS PROMISED TO THEM WHY CANT YOU SEE THIS
George

United States

#31755 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you have to start posting the link to your pastes. You always add and delete stuff from them to suit, but no one can tell what you've added and what you've deleted. Post the link. Otheriwise it's just more bs.
YOU are the one who alters tories to try and deceive people tpo push your nonsense. I think we ALL remember me PROVING you a liar when you altered a story to try and mislead. Dont lump me in with scumbags like you who blatantly LIE continually. I tell the truth, not ONCE have you ever shown I lied about anything. I have PROVEN you the liar more times than I can remember and everyone in here saw it.
George

United States

#31756 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He still lies for money, but yes, a drastic improvement over his predecessors who defended child rape.
As opposed to you who LIES for free.
George

United States

#31757 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The MAJORITY OF AMERICANS don't want the ACA repealed. They want it to work. They need it.
But the reason support isn't overwhelming should be pretty obvious. The GOP and the Kock brothers have spent nearly $1 billion on PR campaigns to lie about what it will do. And it has an effect. Not enough to do anything, but it hits the polls hard depending on that week's lies. It fluctuates 10 points when good news comes out and when idiots say that 93 million Americans have been booted, that death panels will decide when you die and that Stalin really invented Obamacare for the New World Order to enslave us in concentration camps so the aliens can get to us easier when they attack.
93 million WILL be booted by the end of 2014. More of your lies.
George

United States

#31758 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
But while ObamaCare's polling numbers haven't collapsed under the weight of the botched Healthcare.gov rollout, or even dropped more than a few points, the law is still pretty unpopular. A Reuters/Ipsos poll this week found 59 percent of respondents opposed to ObamaCare, while a new Washington Post/ABC News poll clocked opposition at 57 percent.
George

United States

#31759 Nov 20, 2013
WHat a shocker, ANOTHER Obama lie. Is anything he promised before being elected true? Sure doesnt seem like it.

++++++++++
President Barack Obama’s credibility, stretched thin by the broken promise of Obamacare, may soon face another difficult test: explaining how his promise to end the war in Afghanistan squares with leaving thousands of U.S. and NATO troops there.

Obama hammered away at Republican rival Mitt Romney on the issue last year, saying the former Massachusetts governor had no timetable for bringing Americans home from the country’s longest war.

“We are bringing our troops home from Afghanistan. And I've set a timetable. We will have them all out of there by 2014,” Obama said in Boulder, Colo., in September 2012.“Gov. Romney doesn't have a timetable. I think he's wrong. That's what's at stake in this election.”

“All out of there?” Even at the time, White House aides envisioned leaving behind a residual force —
troops assigned the twin missions of training local Afghan security forces and targeting extremists. That briefly flickered in January 2013 when the White House let it be known that it was considering the “zero option” of pulling everyone out. But officials have said in recent months that the administration hopes to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan.

The latest news out of Afghanistan suggests that Obama and Afghan President Hamid Karzai have closed in on a long-term security pact that envisions 10,000-16,000 U.S. and NATO troops staying in the country after the withdrawal of combat forces technically concludes at the end of 2014.
George

United States

#31760 Nov 20, 2013
Ooooops.
==========
A single mom from Washington State who was cited by President Obama as an Affordable Care Act success story now says she’ll go uninsured and calls the program a “treadmill of bureaucracy.”

Washington State Wire reports that Jessica Sanford, 48, discovered that she is no longer eligible for a large subsidy that would have lowered her monthly premium to $169 per month. Instead, Sanford would now be forced to pay nearly four times as much,$621, for coverage.

Sanford told the paper she believes the government should shut down the entire healthcare.gov site until the site’s issues are resolved.“In my opinion they ought to shut it down and just get all of it straightened out.”

That's a complete 180 from what Sanford thought she was signing up for last month when Obama touted her as an Affordable Care Act success story.

During a White House Rose Garden ceremony on Oct. 21, Obama read an email from Sanford in which she thanks the president for offering her help in obtaining a low-cost, high-quality coverage plan.

"I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state,” Obama said.“And here's what she wrote:'I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. And I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted.' "

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#31761 Nov 20, 2013
The Liar in Chief is sinking fast. Not enough ignorant sheeple like Melissa and Bacon Hater Race Baiter to sustain him. Smart people realize that he is a liar and a failure, morons are still having trouble connecting the dots.

http://rt.com/usa/obama-approval-rating-low-6...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31762 Nov 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is a huge let down for you but no one can afford obamacare you are quoting lies that was told months ago and everyone else knows it. The American people do not want it do you understand that. It is not a good thing. Universal Healthcare is good Obamacare BAD
Then why did your party block universal healthcare? Stop saying "No one can afford Obmacare." That is a dumb lie that doesn't work. 80 percent of Americans are unaffected by Obamacare (except for the now LOWEST EVER rate of healthcare cost inflation). 14 percent of Americans can now be covered that couldn't afford it or were denied coverage before Obamacare. THREE PERCENT may have to switch plans for the same money and coverage and THREE PERCENT will have to pay more for the same coverage.

Stop lying. Your tactics failed you in the 46 votes to repeal, your $24 billion toddler fit and now your lies to scare people. But I expect NOTHING LESS from a party that has no candidate, no plan, no accomplishment and done NOTHING in 13 years to help anyone but the top one percent of wealthiest Americans.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31763 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
BIDEN is hilarious in an "Uncle Joe" kind of way. Bachman is funny in a "Welcum too mickdonild's, may i hep yoo" kind of way. Don't confuse the two.
Only in your warped world everyone else sees them for who they really are and that would be idiots

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31764 Nov 20, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
The Liar in Chief is sinking fast. Not enough ignorant sheeple like Melissa and Bacon Hater Race Baiter to sustain him. Smart people realize that he is a liar and a failure, morons are still having trouble connecting the dots.
http://rt.com/usa/obama-approval-rating-low-6...
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165317/republican -...

Republicans who even mention polls are stupid. Use them when you're winning, not losing. But you've been losing every one of them for the past decade.

And stop pretending that a drop in Obama's poll numbers equate to an increase in acceptance of the idiot tea bagger-controlled GOP principle. The American people HAVE NOT WAVERED a drop when it comes to the fights they've chosen OVER improving the country and it's economy - abortion, gay marriage and cutting help for military members' families, the poor and education - they've been at between 9 and 27 percent approval since they started their obstructionism of improvement. But they still bitch about a lack of improvement, which is where the term "tea bag logic" came from.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31765 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>93 million WILL be booted by the end of 2014. More of your lies.
...says the guy who thinks all Arab children are really just bomb delivery systems.

I'm glad you adjusted your lie though George. It was "93 million HAVE BEEN booted..." So this is much better. I wish you could explain your logic to the idiots at MIT and educate those people though.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31766 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who alters tories to try and deceive people tpo push your nonsense. I think we ALL remember me PROVING you a liar when you altered a story to try and mislead. Dont lump me in with scumbags like you who blatantly LIE continually. I tell the truth, not ONCE have you ever shown I lied about anything. I have PROVEN you the liar more times than I can remember and everyone in here saw it.
George, I post LINKS. Every time. Specifically so anyone can go and see EXACTLY where I got my information.

All you have to do is go to the page you want people to read, LEFT click in the ADDRESS BAR (the www.whatever part), then RIGHT CLICK the highlighted address and choose "Copy address." Then go to your post, RIGHT CLICK and choose "Paste." There are even shortcuts!

The long stories you post are useless without a link to verify. Only a tea bagger would take them at their word (like the 93 million thing you're still peddling and clearly not grasping).

I mean, when fitness is telling you they use keywords and you're still trying to get people to believe your impossible bullshit, it's getting too thick man. When the guru tells you you're getting a little crazy, you're getting a little crazy.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31767 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did your party block universal healthcare? Stop saying "No one can afford Obmacare." That is a dumb lie that doesn't work. 80 percent of Americans are unaffected by Obamacare (except for the now LOWEST EVER rate of healthcare cost inflation). 14 percent of Americans can now be covered that couldn't afford it or were denied coverage before Obamacare. THREE PERCENT may have to switch plans for the same money and coverage and THREE PERCENT will have to pay more for the same coverage.
Stop lying. Your tactics failed you in the 46 votes to repeal, your $24 billion toddler fit and now your lies to scare people. But I expect NOTHING LESS from a party that has no candidate, no plan, no accomplishment and done NOTHING in 13 years to help anyone but the top one percent of wealthiest Americans.
You are misinformed. Not true in the least. Sure Medicaid people are doing ok on the exchange. People cannot afford the high premiums and high deductibles what part of this does not sink in your head. You quoting and acting crazy about republicans does not change the facts.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31768 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165317/republican -...
Republicans who even mention polls are stupid. Use them when you're winning, not losing. But you've been losing every one of them for the past decade.
And stop pretending that a drop in Obama's poll numbers equate to an increase in acceptance of the idiot tea bagger-controlled GOP principle. The American people HAVE NOT WAVERED a drop when it comes to the fights they've chosen OVER improving the country and it's economy - abortion, gay marriage and cutting help for military members' families, the poor and education - they've been at between 9 and 27 percent approval since they started their obstructionism of improvement. But they still bitch about a lack of improvement, which is where the term "tea bag logic" came from.
What are you talking about do you now see how the people feel about democrats right now. No one is popular in Washington these days. The Democrats and the Republicans are both going to have a hard road ahead in 2014 As for tea bag logic seems to be better than anyones elses they are the only ones that told the truth about Obamacare.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31769 Nov 20, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misinformed. Not true in the least. Sure Medicaid people are doing ok on the exchange. People cannot afford the high premiums and high deductibles what part of this does not sink in your head. You quoting and acting crazy about republicans does not change the facts.
You keep doing the Republican tactic of being vague and scary at the same time. WHAT PEOPLE? The three percent of people who will pay more for the same coverage? They can afford it. By definition.

Again:

http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2013/11/01/cha...

Why aren't you willing to see that as a society WE ARE WILLING to f_ck rich people a little bit so the poorest can survive? It isn't a democratic principle. IT'S HOW AMERICA WORKS. We invest TOGETHER so WE ALL BENEFIT. That's how ALL OF OUR PROGRAMS WORK - social, security, medicaid, medicare, SNAP, welfare, WIC, etc., etc. It's how we built this nation. The rich pay a little more. It's the only way this nation will work and it's the reason this nation has worked.

A society is judged by how it treats its least fortunate. Thankfully, people like you DO NOT run our society.
George

United States

#31770 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the guy who thinks all Arab children are really just bomb delivery systems.
I'm glad you adjusted your lie though George. It was "93 million HAVE BEEN booted..." So this is much better. I wish you could explain your logic to the idiots at MIT and educate those people though.
Another lie from the PROVEN lie. Every word out of your mouth is a lie. SHow me where I said all arab children are just bomb delivery systems? Opps, you cant, because once again it is just another one of your lies, as per usual. You are a compulsive habitual LIAR just like your cult leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did I wake up in Russia this morning ? 7 min -zaphod- 183
ISIS Situation 28 min -zaphod- 51
Special Metals layoff 48 min Truth 15
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 55 min Chad 219
Best type of bed/mattress for frequent sexual i... 2 hr Inebriated 6
Looking for Sam Blake 2 hr reyerbrandt 1
Women that let you pee and poop on them 3 hr gross 70
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE