Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31347 Nov 18, 2013
Leighla wrote:
Above is a prime example on the mentality of a liberal. There is no reason Obama should have missed the anniversary of the Gettysburg address. He does wrong and the only thing they can do is bring up Bush yet again. It would be funny if it wasn't for the pathetic factor of it all
But Whoopie will be there. Lol

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#31348 Nov 18, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, lighten up, he works hard, he needs a little R Ana R:)
Good morning sweetie, you're right I apologize. I would imagine that keeping all his lies straight is hard work.

Ravenswood

#31349 Nov 18, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweetie, you're right I apologize. I would imagine that keeping all his lies straight is hard work.
Thanks Darlin.

Ravenswood

#31350 Nov 18, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the ACA was written, passed and implemented for FUN? It wasn't. It isn't any fun for anybody right now. But neither was our previous healthcare system. This has a chance though. Even without the GOP. It has a chance of helping the people. That's what it was for.
There are lots of people in government that aren't motivated by money (they have plenty), don't need to campaign and do it strictly to help the citizens of the US. Problem is, they're all on one side.
So what if the website is broken- they'll fix it. So what if your junk
policy was cancelled- get a better one at a lower cost now.

Hundreds of thousands of American's will now not die needlessly
due to lack of medical insurance. Millions of Americans will not
suffer needlessly and we will owe it all to President Obama, the
democrats and the public who has enough intellegence to see
that the Republicans are full of bullshit.
They should be working to correct the glitches instead of tearing it apart. But that's what they are about.
It is succeeding so get the fu## over it.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31351 Nov 18, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
yes they are allowed on what you call "israeli land" they earn paychecks there. yes they do shoot rockets and mortars into citys. and yes they do blow up chit with bombs. your in a complete state of denial. as for the israeli people they are going after the terrorists that are doing it. they just dont willy nilly go around killing innocents. your cause is misguided dear. face it beautiful mind. your not chitting me. you really want them exterminated dont you.
they have to have papers to get from Bethlehem to Jerusalem to work. They stand in line everyday to get their papers checked by Israeli military guards. I was there, I saw this happening to these men. I walked right through the check, they didn't even open my passport. Their line was long, they were being questioned and harassed. All Palestinians who wish to work in Jerusalem must go through this process everyday. If they don't have a job/papers, they are not allowed through.

Palestinians will sneak across the border in a spot where the Wall is low. I saw this place too.

why do guards shoot innocent people in the head from their watchtowers if they only target terrorists? There are watchtowers all over Palestine where Israeli guards sit and watch. They shoot people for fun. I saw the bullet holes in the sides of peoples homes/ a school where children and innocent people had been shot.

i'm not misguided, i've been there. i've talked to Palestinian people. you need to wake up and listen to someone that knows 100% what i've seen.

i was on a bus going from Ramallah to Bethlehem with locals. We were stopped at 2 checkpoints in…half an hour or less. Israeli military actually got on the bus and checked everyone's papers. the soldier was in full gear. The gun even hit my arm and the soldier walked by me. That is real life.

i could go on and on with my stories from Palestine. you are the clueless person in this conversation. get over it.

palestinians are being treated as second class human beings. Just like Jews were being treated in Nazi, Germany. If you don't know your history about the Holocaust, I suggest you learn what happened. Watch Schindler's List or something.(i've been to Krakow and auschwitz too, yes, the Holocaust really happened.)
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31352 Nov 18, 2013
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...

video of Palestinian children walking to school in sewage in Gaza. Why do they deserve this?

Because they're terrorists in the making according to George and fitness-nazi

“This is a humanitarian, not a political issue. Gaza’s children did nothing to deserve being stuck in sewage,”

While media are reporting that electricity blackouts are now 12 hours per day, the new situation is that for many people, power is out for 18 hours daily.

On 7 November the UK charity Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) warned of the dire impact on Gaza’s already strained healthcare system.

This is no “natural” disaster. It is the result of the sewer-like politics of the region, where Israel, Egypt’s coup regime and the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority collude, with US and EU complicity, to tighten the siege and with it the deliberate collective punishment of the Palestinian people in Gaza.

this is not okay. this has nothing to do with fighting terrorism, this is slow genocide.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#31353 Nov 18, 2013
observer wrote:
You guys realize it's 2013, right? Start a new thread so more people will read it. No one wants to read 28,000 replies.
who wants to start it? i'm on board.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31354 Nov 18, 2013
<quoted text>
So what if the website is broken- they'll fix it. So what if your junk
policy was cancelled- get a better one at a lower cost now.
Hundreds of thousands of American's will now not die needlessly
due to lack of medical insurance. Millions of Americans will not
suffer needlessly and we will owe it all to President Obama, the
democrats and the public who has enough intellegence to see
that the Republicans are full of bullshit.
They should be working to correct the glitches instead of tearing it apart. But that's what they are about.
It is succeeding so get the fu## over it.
There is no place to get a policy at a lower cost.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#31355 Nov 18, 2013
beautifulmindthebodynotsomuch wrote:
<quoted text>
who wants to start it? i'm on board.
Then why don't the two of you start your own thread? Observer can write stupid stuff and offer nothing of consequence, and you can cream your jeans over Islamic terrorists.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

favorite homey!

#31356 Nov 18, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no place to get a policy at a lower cost.
No place for you because you are a responsible person who has worked hard and provided for yourself. But if you were a democrat who lays around all day doing nothing but thinking about how you can get your next handout, you definitely would get cheap insurance. The ACA is just another income redistribution tactic to take money from hard working republicans and give it to lazy democrats.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#31357 Nov 18, 2013
This Epic Takedown of Obamacare's False Promises Makes Nancy Pelosi Look Extremely Uncomfortable

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/95583-epic-ta...
betty

United States

#31358 Nov 18, 2013
We need Byrd

Ravenswood

#31359 Nov 18, 2013
Justices Thomas and Scalia Violate Judicial Ethics By Headlining Right Wing Fundraisers
Are you friggin kidding me!

Ravenswood

#31360 Nov 18, 2013
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31362 Nov 18, 2013
Justices Thomas and Scalia Violate Judicial Ethics By Headlining Right Wing Fundraisers
Are you friggin kidding me!
Scalia is a nutcase. He missed the history class that explains how our Supreme Court HAS NEVER voted to curtail a single civil right in its history - ONLY TO EXPAND THEM. The SCOTUS has done an amazing job throughout its history of carefully making decisions that never constrict rights. They understood freedom, and that the ultimate purpose of the their existence is to enhance freedom. Abortion is the obvious one.

Thankfully, Scalia will be replaced by Obama in 3 years or under Hillary with a mega-liberal that will swing the court in our favor for the rest of our lives. Hillary should be on the supreme court. She would GUARANTEE women's rights for another 20 years - enough time for our daughters and granddaughters to reach adulthood. But we need her in the big house first.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31363 Nov 18, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
What kind of crack are you guys smoking. The majority should always rule the minority when it comes to voting. That is why we have a house and senete and then the president. We have a check and balance system. If one party has all three. then tough crap for the other party. Obama has had that in his first two years and did nothing but push this useless Obamacare through. Now Pelosi has come out but has made reknob remarks and Reid is still hiding the coward. Both sides are filled with idiots. Get rid of them all
Another idiot statement from an idiot, and I'll respond with George's questions, since no one will answer mine:

"I think 2 fair questions are:

1. Why have Repubs blocked every single jobs bill put forth?

2. Why did Repubs block bills to stop giving tax breaks for companies that outsource jobs?

Republicans will never answer either question, because they cant. There is no reason for them to block those if they truly cared about what is best for America and stopped playing political games at the expense of our own citizens/jobs."

'Nuff said.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31364 Nov 18, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
We need anarchy!
We have it. Have you not seen the GOP primary debates? Palin vs. Bachman vs. Perry.

Ravenswood

#31365 Nov 18, 2013
WHY DO PARENTS ALLOW THIS? This image is from the the Open Carry Texas rally today in Arlington, Texas. These rallies are an attempt to normalize behavior that isn't normal. Unfortunately, twice as many children in America are killed by gun shots than cancer, and fewer than 20 states have enacted laws to hold adults criminally liable if they fail to store guns safely.

An armed society is not a polite society; it's a dangerous society. Join us and take action today: http://bit.ly/1eJBk3l

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31366 Nov 18, 2013
WHY DO PARENTS ALLOW THIS? This image is from the the Open Carry Texas rally today in Arlington, Texas. These rallies are an attempt to normalize behavior that isn't normal. Unfortunately, twice as many children in America are killed by gun shots than cancer, and fewer than 20 states have enacted laws to hold adults criminally liable if they fail to store guns safely.
An armed society is not a polite society; it's a dangerous society. Join us and take action today: http://bit.ly/1eJBk3l
I don't give a shit that dumb gunnuts don't realize their gun is 22 times more likely to be used to shoot themselves than in defense of self or property. It's telling stat - that these people are generally too stupid to own a device designed for death, and that they don't understand the basic mathematical principle of probability. They deserve their gunshot wounds. I'm fine with it. But kids need to be taught firearms practices in a controlled setting with a tremendous emphasis placed on the care required to own them safely. Needless to say, most of these people aren't capable of that.

Imagine this family's day:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Hillary will go nuclear on gun control in her first term. And she'll have majority support. She can handle the NRA fruitloops because they can't call her a girly-man, which I still don't understand how that works. On a list of things pussies do, owning a gun for self defense is right up there with wearing a dress.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31367 Nov 18, 2013
16,278 kids SHOT since Newtown? Are you f_cking kidding me?

WHAT.

THE.

F_CK?

It's time we combat these single-issue voters with some single-issue voters of our own. The GOP wins elections on this issue alone because idiot redncecks hear that one guy wants to take their guns so they show up at the poll and vote for the other guy, no matter who it is (provided he isn't black, of course), with no political knowledge whatsoever. We need some of those - and they'll be women - of our own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro green lawn care (employees on dope and driv... 7 min Citizens arrest 2
Friday Night Football Fashion !! Dress Well !! 10 min Prom Mom 1
Gotta get up in that 16 min You dontwantto 7
Do your farts smell like potatoe chip snyders o... 16 min Muff diver 1
heiners delivery guys (Apr '15) 23 min Don 11
Hillary beats trump! 44 min MarkJ- 10
East end break-ins 1 hr Lori hatten 62

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance