Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#31153 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you at when the government was shut down by the Democrats. Let me guess that doesn't count ROFL
When did that happen? On Earth I mean, not Planet Teabag.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31154 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional if you honestly believe one word you wrote. People are fed up with all of them and most of all he liar n chief
No, the president's approval numbers are DOUBLE the republicans and FOUR TIMES congress'.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31155 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla

United States

#31156 Nov 16, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
He quit flying in Texas because his plane was replaced.
In his autobiography, Mr. Bush explains that when he applied to Harvard Business School in 1972,“I was almost finished with my commitment in the Air National Guard, and was no longer flying because the F102 jet I has trained in was being replaced by a different fighter.”
The Truth
·“His unit continued to fly the F-102 until 1974 [Boston Globe 5/23/00]“If he had come back to Houston, I would have kept him flying the 102 until he got out” said retired Major Bobby W. Hodges,“But I don’t remember him coming back at all”’.
·“Lieutenant Bush, to be sure, had gone off flying status when he went to Alabama. But had he returned to his unit in November 1972, there would have been no barrier to him flying again, except passing a flight physical. Although the F-102 was being phased out, his unit's records show that Guard pilots logged thousands of hours in the F-102 in 1973.”[Boston Globe 5/23/00]
http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm...
· His commitment was through May of 1974.(An exaggeration?)
Some more proven lies from Bush
Who cares I didn't vote for bush. You voted for Obama TWICE ROFL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31157 Nov 16, 2013
http://petitions.moveon.org/th anks.html?petition_id=55121 &from_source=s.icn.fb& id=-6466053-WDmUEP
Arrest these idiots for treason. I signed it.
They're gonna do it again in February. These people aren't too bright if you haven't noticed.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31158 Nov 16, 2013
He quit flying in Texas because his plane was replaced.
In his autobiography, Mr. Bush explains that when he applied to Harvard Business School in 1972,“I was almost finished with my commitment in the Air National Guard, and was no longer flying because the F102 jet I has trained in was being replaced by a different fighter.”
The Truth
·“His unit continued to fly the F-102 until 1974 [Boston Globe 5/23/00]“If he had come back to Houston, I would have kept him flying the 102 until he got out” said retired Major Bobby W. Hodges,“But I don’t remember him coming back at all”’.
·“Lieutenant Bush, to be sure, had gone off flying status when he went to Alabama. But had he returned to his unit in November 1972, there would have been no barrier to him flying again, except passing a flight physical. Although the F-102 was being phased out, his unit's records show that Guard pilots logged thousands of hours in the F-102 in 1973.”[Boston Globe 5/23/00]
http://archive.democrats.com/display.cfm...
· His commitment was through May of 1974.(An exaggeration?)
Some more proven lies from Bush
George Bush was a fighter pilot during Vietnam. Over Texas.

Ravenswood

#31159 Nov 16, 2013
-- His top aides exposed an undercover CIA agent to silence critics

-- Lies, deception and coverups to push the war in Iraq

-- Convicted of drunk driving. Lied repeatedly to cover up his arrest.

-- Lying under oath. Bush & staff stop investigation of contributor's huge funeral home company.

-- Avoided Vietnam and Skipped Out on his National Guard Service

-- Texas government corruption: State $$ for campaign funders & business cronies

-- Cocaine: felony drug use, vile hypocrisy, and a hushed up arrest?

-- His "young and irresponsible" behavior: sex, drugs and (gasp!) rock and roll?

-- Thin skinned: censors his critics with police, lawyers,$$$

-- Character: Spoiled rich kid living off his family's name and reputation

-- Made millions on insider business deals, for little work
---- Deal #1. Personal Profits from Failing Oil Companies
-------- Easy Money From Odd Sources
-------- A Surprise Deal From Bahrain
-------- Access to the President and National Security Adviser for his foreign business partner
---- Deal #2. Selling Oil Stocks Just Before Iraq Invaded: lucky guess or illegal insider trading?
---- Deal #3. A Big Slice of a Baseball Team
-------- Hypocrisy: using government coercion to make his private fortune
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#31160 Nov 16, 2013
Alfred E Newman wrote:
Obama is a monkey in the white house, elected by a tribe of monkeys and confirmed by the chinese government. They(china) have always called barry soetoro a monkey(and laugh at him) and he has proven what a monkey he is, himself. Who in the world would elect this POS, without as much as the experience to run a lemonade stand? He was only a community agitator(organg grinder bath house boi) and now a NATIONAL AGITATOR.
Why Do You Reckon Republicans Can't Manage To Beat Out a Monkey And Take Back The White House???...

I Don't Understand Why Republicans Will Stand and Call Obama Some Of The Lower Life Forms On The Planet....But Fail....{Time and Time Again}....To Over Power Him and Win Back The Office....Maybe They Should Start Calling Obama a Republican....

You Tea-Publicans Have About Two Years.....You Need To Start Coming up With Some Names For Our Next President....Hillary....

Ravenswood

#31161 Nov 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush was a fighter pilot during Vietnam. Over Texas.
Hr dropped out because he didn't want to take a drug test. He was using cocaine.
Alfred E Newman

Clay City, KY

#31162 Nov 16, 2013
Bush records are open to the public. Odummer has to hide his.lmao why is that? I would really like to know. Could it be that he went to school on a foreign visa as the kenyan he truly is. No doubt in my mind. FOOLS, SHEEPLE.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#31163 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people did. Are you saying you're proud you voted for Romney? Do you also wear special underwear and think Jesus stopped over in the states? Wait - you're the Ann Romney fan. The greatest entitled white bitch ever. Just think, Ann is probably screaming at the help right now. What a lady. They once asked Michelle what gadget she appreciated the most when it comes to raising her children (then infants) and she said she loved the Diaper Genie. When they asked Mrs. Romney, she said, "Consuelos."

Ravenswood

#31164 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not have voted for Bush but you were hard at work for Ken Cuccinelli, and he's a bigger idiot than Bush.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#31165 Nov 16, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Who Did You Vote For???...And {Why} Did You Vote For Them???...
1 post removed
vote for Roger

Nitro, WV

#31167 Nov 16, 2013
He'salready sold his soul if he ever had one, so he will fit right in there. And if he's elected we won't have to shoulder his 60,000 dollar salary ourselves.
Leighla

United States

#31168 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hr dropped out because he didn't want to take a drug test. He was using cocaine.
At least he wasn't sitting around putting down this country. At least he was proud to be from texas and of The United States. To bad others never felt the same

Ravenswood

#31169 Nov 16, 2013
Mitch McConnell has been a vocal critic of President Obama's Affordable Care Act and its glitch-stricken website, HealthCare.gov . However, since 2011, McConnell has accepted more than $75,000 in political donations from health care giant UnitedHealth Group, who owns the technology company that helped build and launch HealthCare.gov for a reported $155 million and now is responsible for fixing it. Now we know what the REAL problem with Obamacare is!
Leighla

United States

#31170 Nov 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people did. Are you saying you're proud you voted for Romney? Do you also wear special underwear and think Jesus stopped over in the states? Wait - you're the Ann Romney fan. The greatest entitled white bitch ever. Just think, Ann is probably screaming at the help right now. What a lady. They once asked Michelle what gadget she appreciated the most when it comes to raising her children (then infants) and she said she loved the Diaper Genie. When they asked Mrs. Romney, she said, "Consuelos."
Hey perhaps Obama needs some magical underwear because he has now entered LAME DUCK and there is no going back

Ravenswood

#31171 Nov 16, 2013
You dumbass people have the balls to say the republicans aren't racist!

http://www.finalcall.com/reports/obamaevilspo...
Leighla

United States

#31172 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You may not have voted for Bush but you were hard at work for Ken Cuccinelli, and he's a bigger idiot than Bush.
At least I get off my arse and go out and do something. What have you done this year to help out other than sit on your fat arse and hide behind your computer screen. Before you make fun of someone why don't you do something for the world. You sure set a good example for your kids and grandkids
Leighla

United States

#31173 Nov 16, 2013
Mitch McConnell has been a vocal critic of President Obama's Affordable Care Act and its glitch-stricken website, HealthCare.gov . However, since 2011, McConnell has accepted more than $75,000 in political donations from health care giant UnitedHealth Group, who owns the technology company that helped build and launch HealthCare.gov for a reported $155 million and now is responsible for fixing it. Now we know what the REAL problem with Obamacare is!
YES OBAMA the one who lied about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil war was no about slavery 1 hr Needle Dee Ock 10
GD Ritzy's--BEWARE (Sep '10) 2 hr HUNTINGTON QUARTER 29
Lesage shooting 2 hr Negro hangs 7
Amy Glover is Still Using Heroin 3 hr Hater 13
CON IMPLICATIONS FOR WEST VIRGINIA's HCA 3 hr Frank Underwood 38
West Virginia Near the Top in Healthcare Costs ... 3 hr Frank Underwood 21
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 3 hr Praying for you 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance