Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#30331 Nov 9, 2013
BREAKING: Thousands of Votes Discovered 'Unaccounted For' in Virginia AG Race
Inexplicably low absentee results in parts of Fairfax County, which uses paper ballot op-scan systems with history of dropping votes

What's all this about?

Ravenswood

#30332 Nov 9, 2013
This is what sucks about voters ID.
Former U.S. House Speaker Jim Wright (D) was denied a Photo ID for voting purposes in Texas over the weekend by the state's Department of Public Safety (DPS).

The 90-year old Wright, who is lucky enough to have an assistant to drive him to and from the DPS office, says that while he believes he'll be able to get an ID in time to vote in this Tuesday's election, he's concerned the state's "unduly stringent requirements on voters" will reduce turnout.

According to the Star-Telegram, Wright's driver's license expired in 2010 and --- because he no longer drives --- he didn't bother to renew it. That expired license, he learned Saturday, is not good enough to obtain a Photo ID to vote under the law TX Republicans passed in 2011. That law will be in effect, for the first time, on Tuesday. The state statute had previously been nixed just last year by the U.S. Dept. of Justice and by a 3-judge federal court panel after being found discriminatory, in violation of the Voting Rights Act (VRA), as based on statistics supplied by the state itself.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30333 Nov 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Defend what from who? Defend attempts at improvement from attacks against people who create hardship?
There's a great quote from JFK that you dumbasses should read, absorb and apply the next time you want to attack someone for making changes aimed at fixing YOUR F_CK UPS.
"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."
You dipshits should give that attitude a try. People would laugh at you less. "Waaaaaa! I wanna bitch about Obamacare!!" Ok, what's your solution or alternative? "Waaaaa! We don't have any!" Great, go bitch. Just don't expect people to listen.
Never was a fan of JFK. But sense you are again going in the past to defend Obama, lets look at the issue. Many are a fan of JFK and you choose to put him through the mud to have us support a lying scumbag like Obama. You are grasping at straws sheeple. Obama is a major f#uck up and you keep supporting him as if he has done nothing wrong. Obama has been caught so many times and by his own words too and you still do not think he is wrong. Numbers have come out against him and still they mean nothing to you. We have become a nation of part time jobs and you feel this is great. You call people who oppose him terrorist but it is Obama who is ruining this country from the inside and out. The weak minded and lazy support Obama.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#30334 Nov 9, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
BREAKING: Thousands of Votes Discovered 'Unaccounted For' in Virginia AG Race
Inexplicably low absentee results in parts of Fairfax County, which uses paper ballot op-scan systems with history of dropping votes
What's all this about?
That means there is still votes to count. Do not complain for this is the type of system you fight to keep out of the Carolinas. This is why we need a voter ID and registered system. So if it works against you, we do not want to hear you cry. As far as Texas with the old fart congressman, he shows his birth certificate along with his SSI card and he could have received a picture ID. If he is too old and bat shit to know that then he is to stupid to vote
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30336 Nov 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> you are such a liar
hell yes shes lying. there isnt a family of four paying that in the united states of america. unless ... unless they are collectors. you know what i mean ??

Ravenswood

#30337 Nov 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Never was a fan of JFK. But sense you are again going in the past to defend Obama, lets look at the issue. Many are a fan of JFK and you choose to put him through the mud to have us support a lying scumbag like Obama. You are grasping at straws sheeple. Obama is a major f#uck up and you keep supporting him as if he has done nothing wrong. Obama has been caught so many times and by his own words too and you still do not think he is wrong. Numbers have come out against him and still they mean nothing to you. We have become a nation of part time jobs and you feel this is great. You call people who oppose him terrorist but it is Obama who is ruining this country from the inside and out. The weak minded and lazy support Obama.
Again, empty words. Prove it! You are nothing but empty words. Again with the sheeple. At least we can come up with proof you can't disprove. All you know what to say is, liar and sheeple. I think you're missing Glenn Beck. Better go see.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30338 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I could care less what you think. You have the intelligence of a rock. You listen to people like Beck, Limbaugh and Nugent. You are a low class hillbilly and it shows. You have NEVER proven a thing that has come out of your toothless mouth. You are not worth reading your crap posts. So, shut up and go back to the little lady in the trailer and leave me alone.
hillbilly ? lol. toothless ? even more lol. ive got more money wrapped up in my white teeth than you do in that brand new car you bought 12 years ago. its apparent you dont like beck, limbaugh, nugent nor fox news. and i know the exact reason you dont libby.

Ravenswood

#30339 Nov 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> That means there is still votes to count. Do not complain for this is the type of system you fight to keep out of the Carolinas. This is why we need a voter ID and registered system. So if it works against you, we do not want to hear you cry. As far as Texas with the old fart congressman, he shows his birth certificate along with his SSI card and he could have received a picture ID. If he is too old and bat shit to know that then he is to stupid to vote
How stupid and what a bigot you are.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30341 Nov 9, 2013
you better watch out melissa before i cut loose on you once and for all. now you go to the gym and loose that cottage cheese looking cellulite you got growing down the insides and outsides of your legs and stay out of wal-mart late in your sweat pants.

Ravenswood

#30342 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hillbilly ? lol. toothless ? even more lol. ive got more money wrapped up in my white teeth than you do in that brand new car you bought 12 years ago. its apparent you dont like beck, limbaugh, nugent nor fox news. and i know the exact reason you dont libby.
The only people that have that kind of money don't have to get on topix and brag. Just go sign up with Obamacare and he can help you get some new teeth. And maybe a new bicycle, Bob.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30343 Nov 9, 2013
i know your type melissa. im not chitting you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30344 Nov 9, 2013
and i know why your defending the train wreck too. because its free for you isnt it. yep i nailed you.

Ravenswood

#30345 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
and i know why your defending the train wreck too. because its free for you isnt it. yep i nailed you.
Oh My God, you really nailed it. You know I'm half black, lesbian, on ssi and food stamps, with a free phone. You got me. You are so smart. Don't forget me house boy who is Mexican.

Ravenswood

#30346 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
By the way, my boy's name is Jesus.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30347 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The only people that have that kind of money don't have to get on topix and brag. Just go sign up with Obamacare and he can help you get some new teeth. And maybe a new bicycle, Bob.
bob? bob who ? all kinds of people have teeth like mine melissa. dont resent people with nice teeth. will you be using your free obsama care card to get them to be like mine ?

Ravenswood

#30348 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way, my boy's name is Jesus.
And every night he says your welcome!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#30349 Nov 9, 2013
lol, i cant wait to see the obama phone lady singing about her new teeth on you tube.
1 post removed

Ravenswood

#30351 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
lol, i cant wait to see the obama phone lady singing about her new teeth on you tube.
How about you and I meeting sometimes at Rite Aid or Wendy's and we can compare bank accounts and count our teeth?

Ravenswood

#30352 Nov 9, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
Bob. Lol

Ravenswood

#30353 Nov 9, 2013
Bacon can stay up later than me, so I'm checking out for now. I do have a family. Anymore comments, refer to my friend Bacon. Good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose at Lifehouse 3 min FACTS 5
spring planting time 6 min Delmar Rosado 523
America Held Hostage Day 514 8 min Delmar Rosado 17
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 39 min DieDruggies 2,041
Great week for Trump!!! Great Week!! 1 hr Delmar Rosado 31
Christopher shy (Feb '15) 1 hr Delmar Rosado 133
Fathers Day Craziness 1 hr Delmar Rosado 2

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages