Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29796 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not watched fox nor have I been on there web page. Sorry cant blame them this time.
Sorry, I believe you. But that was what they were saying. I'm sure other news programs were saying something similar. I just don't like to watch because (all of them), are a small % of news and the rest is their opinion.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#29797 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL McAuliffe barely won Virginia. Did you see the neck in neck race with that Tea Bagger you might want to really study your numbers
What is funny part is that McAuliffe spent double in his campaign and had the Clintons behind him. I have seen that Virginia has become like New York. If you look at the map, you only have to win around Washington DC. So like New York you just have to win at and around NYC. It does not represent the state especially in close races.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29798 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL McAuliffe barely won Virginia. Did you see the neck in neck race with that Tea Bagger you might want to really study your numbers
Numbnuts is just whistling through the graveyard. His boy's health care fiasco is going to cost the democrat party big time next year. And Numbnuts' and his party's ignorance about the impact of significantly raising the minimum wage won't help either. Oh maybe I am wrong there, the resulting increase in unemployment will mean more people who are government dependent, which translates to democrat votes. That has probably been their strategy all along.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#29799 Nov 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There hasn't been "millions of people" lose anything. It isn't even the 2.5 percent of policyholders - if you'd give Fox a break, you'd know that it's 2.5 percent of policyholders that MAY lose their plans because they already buy insurance as an individual and their plan doesn't qualify (which means it doesn't cover anything and is a scam plan). There are no numbers that aren't projections by either Fox (stupidly high) or MSNBC (stupidly low). Talk about spin. And I said Obama should've known "if they found one person..." That's past tense. Do you really think Obama thought the GOP would let it slide? Don't be an idiot. We've already heard your conspiracy theories. We're still laughing.
It'll be funny when this thing gets going in about a year when regular people start telling other regular people, "Hey I went and got (this or that) checked out. You should too." That's when we'll end the practice of permitting your income to dictate the quality of your healthcare, like all the other countries do. That'll be the next big teabag elephant in the room (like Michelle Bachman being in Congress). Costs for EVERYONE will drop because of the downward pressure of near perfect provider collection rates (currently at about 50 percent) and everyone will be wondering why in f_ck these dipshits brought the nation to a halt and spent over $24 billion trying to kill it.
But someone said it earlier and they were right - Obamacare IS just a means to an end. A single-payer system is its ultimate outcome. Eventually the ACA marketplace pool of policyholders will be so large that company plans won't be able to compete. That's for Hillary's second term though, so most of these extra dumb tea baghers will be long gone.
You are a sheeple. It is even in Obamacare that they expect that 68% was going to loose their healthcare. Even CNN reported this when Obama had been caught in his lies. And as this pushes forward it is making them look good thanks to Obama. You keep backing a liar and a president not in control of his administration.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29800 Nov 6, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
I just think everyone is tired of the extreme right, tea party. We need to get back to the old GOP when everyone would work together. I think Christy is one of the old GOP.
your mind is deeply infected with liberal chit. the tea party isnt extreme right. why do you libbys talk about the tea party so much ? answer = fear. you really do need to find out what the tea party is all about.

Ravenswood

#29801 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take more than just her generation. That is the sad part
I don't know, I've seen some really smart kids out there. This little kid was here the other day (almost 3yrs.), and she could really work well on my ipad. Lol

Ravenswood

#29802 Nov 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>your mind is deeply infected with liberal chit. the tea party isnt extreme right. why do you libbys talk about the tea party so much ? answer = fear. you really do need to find out what the tea party is all about.
You are delusional if you don't think the tea party is EXTREME right. And, I've lived long enough not to fear anything. Especially since the tea party is on it's way out. Even with the Koch brother's money. And I know what they are about and it's called stupidity.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#29803 Nov 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>your mind is deeply infected with liberal chit. the tea party isnt extreme right. why do you libbys talk about the tea party so much ? answer = fear. you really do need to find out what the tea party is all about.
I agree with Melissa on this. I am sick of the tea party. But I am equally sick of liberal sheeple that is like Obama and his followers like Bacon and Melissa that are to for left. Nobody thinks for themselves. We are a nation of followers.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#29804 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You are delusional if you don't think the tea party is EXTREME right. And, I've lived long enough not to fear anything. Especially since the tea party is on it's way out. Even with the Koch brother's money. And I know what they are about and it's called stupidity.
I agree with you an that is the far right. People like you and Bacon are far left. You keep defending a president that is a pure liar and been caught red handed. Obama is not a leader and has shown that. Plus he does not know what his administration is doing. An yet you follow.

Ravenswood

#29805 Nov 6, 2013
George, I know how you hate to see good things happen to good people but here it is. And you'll be seeing more and more stories like this.

http://mobile.rawstory.com/therawstory/ #!/entry/woman-with-type-2-dia betes-sees-premiums-plummet-fr om-500,527934ac025312186c7a1b5 6
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29807 Nov 6, 2013
please give me an example of the tea party being extreme right.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29808 Nov 6, 2013
i think you folks thing the tea party is extreme is because the liberal media tells you that.

“Comey is my new”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#29809 Nov 6, 2013
George, I know how you hate to see good things happen to good people but here it is. And you'll be seeing more and more stories like this.
http://mobile.rawstory.com/therawstory/ #!/entry/woman-with-type-2-dia betes-sees-premiums-plummet-fr om-500,527934ac025312186c7a1b5 6
Melissa, while we don't agree on much, it is nice to see that this lady is getting health care coverage for her diabetes. However,it does raise an issue: Since there is no way that this coverage could only cost $1.11/month, it is obvious that the balance of her premium is being picked up by other people who are purchasing insurance, and this is understandable, however it seems that if she were paying $500/month previously, she should be paying more than $1.11 now. This is just another instance where the democrats are buying votes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29810 Nov 6, 2013
i want you to prove it. not flap jaw.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29811 Nov 6, 2013
and if you post any site that says they are extreme right i will check if the source is liberal and the writer is liberal.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29812 Nov 6, 2013
4 million and counting on people who were cancelled. fox is estimating that 8 million will be the number soon and young people are rejecting obama care. hahaha. i love this chit. its obamas defining moment of glory. lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29813 Nov 6, 2013
so here these people get a letter. then they log on to obsam care and it doesnt work. so they end up not having insurance at all ! hahahaha.
Well Duh

Dayton, VA

#29814 Nov 6, 2013
New Gallop Poll....Obama's approval rating in now 39%. Keep talking and lie about your lies,
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29815 Nov 6, 2013
may i have your attention please ... selbiliss is going to stand before the man (congress) in a few minutes. i want all of you to watch how liberals operate when asked a YES OR NO question.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29816 Nov 6, 2013
hahaha, toronto mayor is a crack head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty nikole and kneegers 1 hr Just trollin 36
They want more taxes for recycling 3 hr Tax pig 17
How to find the kid that's been stealing stuff ... (Aug '12) 3 hr Just Wondering 6
Nathan Hammond 4 hr Joy 1
Gym advice 4 hr Herd 91 3
What band did ted cruz sang with 4 hr Mike 1
Catholic Hierarchy in West Virginia ? 4 hr Mike 20

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages