Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#29770 Nov 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>That is the first honest and truthful thing you have said all day. Yes they did. I was glad to see the Virginia outcome. MILLIONS upon MILLIONS
One clear message was sent above all others. With no serious democrat candidate running, Chris Christie won. But the voters fuct him royally. Having already voted to legalize GAY MARRIAGE and force Christie to implement it, New Jersey voted 69-31 percent to force Christie to RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE. He had vetoed both laws already.

Welcome to Progressive America, dumb tea baggers. Time to get in your bunkers.

Which reminds me - where is Cooter "tea party is the fewture" Bob? He's been AWOL since the shutdown on Planet Teabag.
George

United States

#29771 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
One clear message was sent above all others. With no serious democrat candidate running, Chris Christie won. But the voters fuct him royally. Having already voted to legalize GAY MARRIAGE and force Christie to implement it, New Jersey voted 69-31 percent to force Christie to RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE. He had vetoed both laws already.
Welcome to Progressive America, dumb tea baggers. Time to get in your bunkers.
Which reminds me - where is Cooter "tea party is the fewture" Bob? He's been AWOL since the shutdown on Planet Teabag.
Probably in a mental institution, at least that is where he should be.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#29772 Nov 5, 2013
We had discussed the younger generation earlier. This video is AMAZING.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04/kids...

WARNING: It's a little gay at first.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29773 Nov 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why didn't Bush try this tactic before he was sent to exile as a pardoned war criminal?
http://jonathanturley.org/2011/10/13/will-can...
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29774 Nov 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just put it out there - the baby boom generation is the problem, has always been the problem and will always be the problem until they're gone.
They built the levees in New Orleans.
They build nuclear power plants on the ring of fire.
They used more fossil fuels than ALL OF HUMANITY before them.
They polluted this planet more than ALL OF HUMANITY.
They are the ones bankrupting this country for their healthcare which they cannot afford.
They are the ones that won't retire and run our companies in the ground.
They are the ones that have no retirement and expect my generation to pick up the tab.
They designed the mines that remove mountaintops and flood the land.
You clearly don't understand younger generations (neither do I) but your parents didn't understand you either. They aren't "tolerant" - they don't just "tolerate" people. They genuinely care about them. We see them as poor communicators because they're always stuck on a phone or other device. But boy, can they communicate among each other - wow. They can iron out a homework assignment between three people over a text connection in moments. We simply weren't capable of that. And - here's the kicker - they are WAAAAAAAY smarter than us. By like a billion times. A 15-year old with a smartphone has virtually every drop of human knowledge ever recorded at their fingertips. And they know how to get to it.
Expect big things from this younger generation. Because they will not disappoint.
hmm, it would be nice to have a group of people younger than myself interested in politics and foreign relations/ saving the planet and humanity from destruction...

i'm a twenty-something, the last of the kids who grew up without i-phones/social media haha so, you're right, i have no idea what it would be like to grow up with that from the start. i remember the dial up days lol. it's strange to see kids not interacting face to face but all of them are on their phones, hopefully doing something..productive...and of course i don't like to think a high schooler is smarter than me but i hope you're right about them anyway.

20-somethings just need something to get excited about, our parent's generation did f*ck up, royally, we are inheriting a mess. and ya know, baby boomers will never admit there's so much wrong with the world, because then they would have to admit it happened on their watch. I probably wouldn't want to either.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29775 Nov 6, 2013
george, you're still racist and now we can all see that you're insane as well. thanks for representing the worst of humanity. you're teaching me something.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29776 Nov 6, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Wow. The democrats sure did take the tea baggers behind the woodshed in all the elections yesterday. Total massacre.
ROFL McAuliffe barely won Virginia. Did you see the neck in neck race with that Tea Bagger you might want to really study your numbers
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29777 Nov 6, 2013
Close race in Virginia a few more months of Obamacare and 2014 might not be so easy

http://news.yahoo.com/virginia-governors-race...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29778 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29779 Nov 6, 2013
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29780 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL McAuliffe barely won Virginia. Did you see the neck in neck race with that Tea Bagger you might want to really study your numbers
i heard both candidates suck. it was like picking between dog poo and cat turd. which doesn't surprise me.

but idk, maybe they're both stand up guys. do you have info on them? unbiased of course.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29781 Nov 6, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard both candidates suck. it was like picking between dog poo and cat turd. which doesn't surprise me.
but idk, maybe they're both stand up guys. do you have info on them? unbiased of course.
Yep most people stated it was the case of picking the lesser of the evil. I did not think it would have been as close as it was. Slim pickings in the VA governor race
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29782 Nov 6, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
Both guys are shady as heck. If you get a chance look up who funded the independent.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29783 Nov 6, 2013
http://rt.com/news/anonymous-protest-live-upd...

protest time! loads of people getting arrested!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29784 Nov 6, 2013
Try lower than whale shit for one and the other is like a maggot in a barrel of spoiled milk.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29785 Nov 6, 2013
Paul Masley wrote:
Try lower than whale shit for one and the other is like a maggot in a barrel of spoiled milk.
Sounds about right

Ravenswood

#29786 Nov 6, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Both guys are shady as heck. If you get a chance look up who funded the independent.
You have got to stop watching fox, I turned it on this morning and what you're say is almost word for word. I couldn't even stand watching it 5 minutes. I can't tell you who to watch because I don't watch tv that much. I read, that works better for me.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29787 Nov 6, 2013
But print is usually about 24 hours behind the news.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29788 Nov 6, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to stop watching fox, I turned it on this morning and what you're say is almost word for word. I couldn't even stand watching it 5 minutes. I can't tell you who to watch because I don't watch tv that much. I read, that works better for me.
I have not watched fox nor have I been on there web page. Sorry cant blame them this time.

Ravenswood

#29789 Nov 6, 2013
Paul Masley wrote:
But print is usually about 24 hours behind the news.
I know, that's bad but if it's important, my friends on topix heads up. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ally Briana Haynie 11 min Ally 4
Trump is Americas Hero 12 min Bob 10
Buy your assault rifle today 14 min Bob 244
America Held Hostage Day 329 21 min MarkJ- 20
National guard coming to huntington 31 min Lefty 38
heres one of the mules for the detroit boys 1 hr Chris 2
Backpage and hookers gone now crime is worse! 1 hr wtf 2
The latest Huntington murder 2 hr Mackerel 42
3 shootings in 3 hours 3 hr trueconservative 37
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 4 hr pappy 34