Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#29633 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've said "98 percent of you will be able to keep your plan if you like it, although, if you've never USED IT, you probably don't know if you like it." He generalized. It wasn't a lie. If I say "Everyone loves ice cream," it isn't a lie because two percent of US residents have sensitive teeth syndrome.
We should've went with the GOP plan. Oh, wait... That's right - they didn't have one.
HE LIED and no one is stupid enough not to know it. Give it up
1 post removed
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#29635 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Here is food for thought. How can they not get 7 million to sign up for Obamacare when you will be getting 69 million people who are losing their healthcare due to Obamcare? Those are all potenial customers. As soon as they can get the website and calling fixed, then they should get that number and then some. That is a low number and Obama was caught in his own tax law that he knew he was lying about keeping your doctor and insurance back before 2010. Besides his current lie of beefing up his past lie by saying now that he said "if". He never said if, he said period. How can you sheeple keep backing this liar?
There is no way they are going to sweep this under the rug and the liberals are beside themselves. This health plan is a train wreck and not going to get better any time soon. Millions of people are being forced to pay more money for less health care coverage than they had. The odd part is Obama is trying to tell them they don't know there own insurance policy ROFL
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#29636 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Thomas Sowell. Hilarious.
There is nothing wrong with Thomas Sowell. You just cant handle an intelligent black gentlemen who tells the truth.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#29637 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've said "98 percent of you will be able to keep your plan if you like it, although, if you've never USED IT, you probably don't know if you like it." He generalized. It wasn't a lie. If I say "Everyone loves ice cream," it isn't a lie because two percent of US residents have sensitive teeth syndrome.
We should've went with the GOP plan. Oh, wait... That's right - they didn't have one.
He generalized when he said that you can keep your plan, period? The only people ignorant enough to believe that are your MIWLF Melissa and you.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29638 Nov 5, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
http://mobile.rawstory.com/the rawstory/#!/entry/rand-paul-ca ught-scrubbing-transcripts-fro m-website-after-plagiarism-cha rges,52780abf025312186c793dd9
Like his father, he is a joke.
He's getting buried by this. A f_ucking speech stolen from - of all places - the standard plagiarization source, Wikipedia. Hilarious.

Then again, no one EVER accused tea baggers of being bright people.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#29639 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
beautiful mind......overall I do not like the drones. I have said before it is like backing Micheal Myers or Jason Vorhese as far as our government backing. This is in the mode for oil. They are easy targets because the length of time that they have been fighting and their cause. America and the rest of the world have profited off the middle east as well as their people who control the oil. Just like any war, it is the people who get hurt.
yes, yes. i know all of this and agree fully.

i guess i was just trying to get the point across that there are people living in the Middle East who are victims and deserve to be thought of as such. George and fitness-guru only want to call everyone terrorists (even hating on the kids) and justify the killing based on that. this is why i call them out. their mindset is a big part of why this war has continued for so long.

so do you believe there is no way to achieve peace there due to the actions of the USA?

beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#29640 Nov 5, 2013
The progressive think tank International Forum on Globalization (IFG) released a report today investigating how Koch Industries and its subsidiaries stand to make as much as $100 billion in profits if the Keystone XL pipeline is built. The report, Billionaires’ Carbon Bomb: The Koch Keystone XL Pipeline, finds that the Kochs hold up to 2 million acres in Alberta and have spent upwards of $50 million on Congress and think tanks that heavily push for the pipeline.
http://ecowatch.com/2013/10/20/koch-brothers-...
Figures.
oh, the Koch Brothers.

let's all cross our fingers that they will be arrested soon and imprisoned for life. the world would be a much better place without them. It's kind of a fairy tale to imagine those two and their cronies brought to justice, but if there's the right type of revolution it can happen.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#29641 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Here is food for thought. How can they not get 7 million to sign up for Obamacare when you will be getting 69 million people who are losing their healthcare due to Obamcare? Those are all potenial customers. As soon as they can get the website and calling fixed, then they should get that number and then some. That is a low number and Obama was caught in his own tax law that he knew he was lying about keeping your doctor and insurance back before 2010. Besides his current lie of beefing up his past lie by saying now that he said "if". He never said if, he said period. How can you sheeple keep backing this liar?
do happen to watch jon stewart (the daily show)? he did an interview with Debbie Wasserman-Schutlz that is hilarious. he totally slams her for not answering his question about the people who are going to lose their current insurance that was told they wouldn't. She tries to play the two-party rhetoric, "the republicans did this and are to blame for that" but she avoids the question.

it starts at 16 minutes.

it's so funny. she's an idiot.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#29642 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, the Koch Brothers.
let's all cross our fingers that they will be arrested soon and imprisoned for life. the world would be a much better place without them. It's kind of a fairy tale to imagine those two and their cronies brought to justice, but if there's the right type of revolution it can happen.
Funny, you could say the same thing about Obama and Hillary.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29643 Nov 5, 2013
beautiful mind......there are innocent people who feel the wrath of war and become casualties. So I will agree that there are such people there. But it is also called guilt by association. You can blame the US, but we would not be involved if it were not for oil and they keep accepying our aid. The main blame is themselves and their government.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#29644 Nov 5, 2013
well nvm. that link isn't a good one. you'll have to find the extended interview i guess. it's on the dailyshow.com

:/

anyway, i've noticed stewart has been far more anti-establishment recently...he must have experienced something while he was in the Middle East this summer making his movie.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#29645 Nov 5, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you could say the same thing about Obama and Hillary.
exactly!! and bush and cheney and rumsfeld (maybe the entire cabinet) those guys from the *too big to fail* banks and kerry and mccain and whoever else has contributed to the deterioration of this nation/world.

we should be investigating the 1% that's where the crooks are.
George

United States

#29646 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, yes. i know all of this and agree fully.
i guess i was just trying to get the point across that there are people living in the Middle East who are victims and deserve to be thought of as such. George and fitness-guru only want to call everyone terrorists (even hating on the kids) and justify the killing based on that. this is why i call them out. their mindset is a big part of why this war has continued for so long.
so do you believe there is no way to achieve peace there due to the actions of the USA?
Yes there are victims in the middle east. The women and children who have been blown up by your terrorist buddies are innocent victims. You are the ULTIMATE hypocrite. You call me a racist and defend the biggest racists on the planet, Muslim terrorists. You talk about innocent victims and ignore the fact that innocent victims are caused by Muslim terrorists strapping on bombs and blowing up markets. You are a demented terrorist sympathizer and need your head examined. HYPOCRITE!!!!! Muslim terrorists are an evil scourge. God Bless the USA. Long Live Israel! Death to terrorist scum!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29647 Nov 5, 2013
Bacon Hater.....the only people so far on here that are showning ignorance are sheeple like you. Obama flat out lied. Then tried to cover his lie with another. All caught on tape in his words and you still defend him like a good mindless sheeple. As far as your 98%, even that is BS. Over 68% is going to lose their healthcare either cancelled or forced into inferior programs that are more expensive with less coverage. They knew this before it was passed. So it was a premenitated lie. So drink his kool aid sheeple. There are democrats jumping ship
George

United States

#29648 Nov 5, 2013
Eric Cantor has finalized the house schedule for 2014'....work 113 days, that's 2.5 days a week, that equals to $1589.32 per day.
This is something we must fix. For all the house and senate.
It is actually only 2.1 days. 2 Days a week these morons "work" and do nothing but bicker when they are there. 2 days a week and get paid $174,000 a year. We are suckers.
George

United States

#29649 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
it is cruel, but i also have empathy for situations like that. i would probably be engaging in the same type of behavior if i were in the shoes of our soldiers. is it wrong? yes but understandable in those circumstances.
are you against the use of drones...in the way obama is using them?
okay, but if the USA is funding al-qaeda and the Taliban, then why would those groups stop fighting?? they do not have the general population's best interest at heart, they're ruthlessly killing people and oppressing the regions. they keep getting funded, so how are they going to be stopped by the general public who does not support terrorism? it doesn't seem like they have much power at all.
Just admit you would be the first to shoot an American kid in the face. If it was a terrorists kid with a bomb strapped on heading to a market you would help guide him on his way.

"they do not have the general population's best interest at heart, they're ruthlessly killing people and oppressing the regions."<<<< You just described Muslim terrorists to a tee!
George

United States

#29650 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO You are absolutely hysterical. There is no hiding the bold face lie Obama told about the ACA no matter how you try and spin it and please just stop. It makes you look like a total idiot. "He generalized" Hahahahahahahahaha
George

United States

#29651 Nov 5, 2013
ALL Muslims are evil terrorists murdering scum. Hey that isnt a lie, I was just "generalizing". Hahahahahahaha
Leighla

Fairmont, WV

#29652 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
do happen to watch jon stewart (the daily show)? he did an interview with Debbie Wasserman-Schutlz that is hilarious. he totally slams her for not answering his question about the people who are going to lose their current insurance that was told they wouldn't. She tries to play the two-party rhetoric, "the republicans did this and are to blame for that" but she avoids the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kQ8KHlfXG-sXX it starts at 16 minutes.
it's so funny. she's an idiot.
She truly is an idiot
George

United States

#29653 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....the only people so far on here that are showning ignorance are sheeple like you. Obama flat out lied. Then tried to cover his lie with another. All caught on tape in his words and you still defend him like a good mindless sheeple. As far as your 98%, even that is BS. Over 68% is going to lose their healthcare either cancelled or forced into inferior programs that are more expensive with less coverage. They knew this before it was passed. So it was a premenitated lie. So drink his kool aid sheeple. There are democrats jumping ship
There is no denying this lie. IT was funny to watch Kelly show clip after clip of Obama saying you can keep your insurance if you want, then showing a clip from yesterday where he says 'You can keep you insurance if you want IF it hasnt changed since the law was passed" like he said that all along. If he had said that all along the ACA would not have passed and he knew it, so he lied. The liar in chief. The biggest LIAR we have ever had for a president, far surpassing even Nixon who was also a bold faced liar. At least after it was proven he was a liar Nixon resigned, Obama just makes up more lies. Lies that are easily provable as lies. THat is how mentally ill this guy is. OBama is exactly like a dictator, he can break the law and lie with impunity. What a sad country we have become. The law breaking, the lies, the illegal spying...we have become the same monster we have spent over 200 years fighting against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't go anywhere without bums asking for money 1 hr Prayer 30
Tobacco Hut Greg Carter 1 hr Undertaker 6
misty dawn pauley 1 hr con 1
Kari Elkins (Dec '13) 3 hr Getmoney 11
Another Detroit krack and heroin dealer off the... 3 hr ByStander 6
Mayor Steve Williams falls apart on Radio Show 3 hr -zapphod- 29
curious lonely wife 3 hr puke 53
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE