Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#29648 Nov 5, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
Eric Cantor has finalized the house schedule for 2014'....work 113 days, that's 2.5 days a week, that equals to $1589.32 per day.
This is something we must fix. For all the house and senate.
It is actually only 2.1 days. 2 Days a week these morons "work" and do nothing but bicker when they are there. 2 days a week and get paid $174,000 a year. We are suckers.
George

United States

#29649 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
it is cruel, but i also have empathy for situations like that. i would probably be engaging in the same type of behavior if i were in the shoes of our soldiers. is it wrong? yes but understandable in those circumstances.
are you against the use of drones...in the way obama is using them?
okay, but if the USA is funding al-qaeda and the Taliban, then why would those groups stop fighting?? they do not have the general population's best interest at heart, they're ruthlessly killing people and oppressing the regions. they keep getting funded, so how are they going to be stopped by the general public who does not support terrorism? it doesn't seem like they have much power at all.
Just admit you would be the first to shoot an American kid in the face. If it was a terrorists kid with a bomb strapped on heading to a market you would help guide him on his way.

"they do not have the general population's best interest at heart, they're ruthlessly killing people and oppressing the regions."<<<< You just described Muslim terrorists to a tee!
George

United States

#29650 Nov 5, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've said "98 percent of you will be able to keep your plan if you like it, although, if you've never USED IT, you probably don't know if you like it." He generalized. It wasn't a lie. If I say "Everyone loves ice cream," it isn't a lie because two percent of US residents have sensitive teeth syndrome.
We should've went with the GOP plan. Oh, wait... That's right - they didn't have one.
ROFLMFAO You are absolutely hysterical. There is no hiding the bold face lie Obama told about the ACA no matter how you try and spin it and please just stop. It makes you look like a total idiot. "He generalized" Hahahahahahahahaha
George

United States

#29651 Nov 5, 2013
ALL Muslims are evil terrorists murdering scum. Hey that isnt a lie, I was just "generalizing". Hahahahahahaha
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#29652 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
do happen to watch jon stewart (the daily show)? he did an interview with Debbie Wasserman-Schutlz that is hilarious. he totally slams her for not answering his question about the people who are going to lose their current insurance that was told they wouldn't. She tries to play the two-party rhetoric, "the republicans did this and are to blame for that" but she avoids the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kQ8KHlfXG-sXX it starts at 16 minutes.
it's so funny. she's an idiot.
She truly is an idiot
George

United States

#29653 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....the only people so far on here that are showning ignorance are sheeple like you. Obama flat out lied. Then tried to cover his lie with another. All caught on tape in his words and you still defend him like a good mindless sheeple. As far as your 98%, even that is BS. Over 68% is going to lose their healthcare either cancelled or forced into inferior programs that are more expensive with less coverage. They knew this before it was passed. So it was a premenitated lie. So drink his kool aid sheeple. There are democrats jumping ship
There is no denying this lie. IT was funny to watch Kelly show clip after clip of Obama saying you can keep your insurance if you want, then showing a clip from yesterday where he says 'You can keep you insurance if you want IF it hasnt changed since the law was passed" like he said that all along. If he had said that all along the ACA would not have passed and he knew it, so he lied. The liar in chief. The biggest LIAR we have ever had for a president, far surpassing even Nixon who was also a bold faced liar. At least after it was proven he was a liar Nixon resigned, Obama just makes up more lies. Lies that are easily provable as lies. THat is how mentally ill this guy is. OBama is exactly like a dictator, he can break the law and lie with impunity. What a sad country we have become. The law breaking, the lies, the illegal spying...we have become the same monster we have spent over 200 years fighting against.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29654 Nov 5, 2013
someone else try to explain what jihad means to beautiful mind. shes so dumb i cant stand to chat with her.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29655 Nov 5, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
She truly is an idiot
the hideous beast debbie lies and uses bad stats when promoting her and the liberal god. why would anyone post her chit. its a waste of time watching her.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29656 Nov 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there are victims in the middle east. The women and children who have been blown up by your terrorist buddies are innocent victims. You are the ULTIMATE hypocrite. You call me a racist and defend the biggest racists on the planet, Muslim terrorists. You talk about innocent victims and ignore the fact that innocent victims are caused by Muslim terrorists strapping on bombs and blowing up markets. You are a demented terrorist sympathizer and need your head examined. HYPOCRITE!!!!! Muslim terrorists are an evil scourge. God Bless the USA. Long Live Israel! Death to terrorist scum!
george, shut up all ready. i don't care about any of the garbage you're posting. you're full of sh*t and everyone on this forum knows it.
George

United States

#29657 Nov 5, 2013
Say NO to J&J products. Hit em where it hurts, their pocketbook!
==========
http://news.yahoo.com/j-j-fined-2-2-bn-faulty...
Washington (AFP)- Global health-care giant Johnson & Johnson has agreed to pay more than $2.2 billion to settle allegations of fraudulently marketing drugs and paying kickbacks to promote their sales, the government said Monday.

In one of the largest health-care fraud settlements in US history, J&J's criminal and civil fine covers allegations the company marketed schizophrenia drug Risperdal and other prescription drugs for uses not approved as safe and effective by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Justice Department said.

The settlement further covers kickbacks allegedly paid to physicians and pharmacies for prescribing and promoting those drugs by J&J.

The actions resulted in millions of dollars in benefits paid by Medicaid, the government health-insurance program for low-income and disabled people, causing losses to both the federal and state governments.

"This global settlement resolves multiple investigations involving the antipsychotic drugs Risperdal and Invega -- as well as the heart drug Natrecor and other Johnson & Johnson products," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.

"The settlement also addresses allegations of conduct that recklessly put at risk the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our society -- including young children, the elderly, and the disabled."
George

United States

#29658 Nov 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
someone else try to explain what jihad means to beautiful mind. shes so dumb i cant stand to chat with her.
I think she knows what it is, she is living it. A traitor to freedom who defends terrorists. A twisted mind who think child murdering scum are good people and the ones who try and stop them are bad. She is a bigot and a hypocrite.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29659 Nov 5, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
you explain what jihad means since you know so much about the Quran. i want exact verses explaining this.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29660 Nov 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I think she knows what it is, she is living it. A traitor to freedom who defends terrorists. A twisted mind who think child murdering scum are good people and the ones who try and stop them are bad. She is a bigot and a hypocrite.
why are you saying that? you know it's not true. it's because you're mad at me for pointing out your bigotry and wicked nature.

you can change if you want to.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29661 Nov 5, 2013
and yeah i do know all ready because i've been reading the Quran.

Jihad taken in the correct sense/context of the book is the name of a peaceful struggle rather than any kind of violent action.(25:52)

the Quran is very similar to the Christian bible. so far i've read the story of adam and eve, moses, abraham, the story of david and goliath, it mentions solomon.

it speaks of Jesus (acknowledges him as the son of God) and Moses as prophets. It also encompasses Christianity and Jews because
the God in the Quran is the same God the Christian bible and the Torah refer to. they're all descendants of Abraham, who God made the covenant with. it speaks of the angels Gabriel and Michael. It mentions all of this in the very first chapter. so in reality the similarities between the Quran and the Bible is quite striking.
George

United States

#29662 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you saying that? you know it's not true. it's because you're mad at me for pointing out your bigotry and wicked nature.
you can change if you want to.
I said that because it is TRUE. You are a bigot and a hypocrite who defends evil and chastises the people who try to stop the evil. You are a bad person who help Muslim extremists oppress and murder innocent women and children with your sympathizing. People like you are traitors to liberty and civilized society.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#29663 Nov 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
beautiful mind......there are innocent people who feel the wrath of war and become casualties. So I will agree that there are such people there. But it is also called guilt by association. You can blame the US, but we would not be involved if it were not for oil and they keep accepying our aid. The main blame is themselves and their government.
people can't help where they are born. it can't be guilt by association, what about the people that condemn the actions of the terrorists? that's not morally right to call them guilty and pass it off as okay.

what kind of "aid" are we providing them? and it's not like the people put the oil into the ground themselves. they just happen to live there. our country is to blame for being greedy war profiteers.

i don't think Iraq or Afghanistan agreed to let us invade their countries. and Palestine definitely did not agree to let Israel be a nation to the extent they have.
2 posts removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29666 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
Jihad taken in the correct sense/context of the book is the name of a peaceful struggle rather than any kind of violent action.(25:52)
the Quran is very similar to the Christian bible. so far i've read the story of adam and eve, moses, abraham, the story of david and goliath, it mentions solomon.
it speaks of Jesus (acknowledges him as the son of God) and Moses as prophets. It also encompasses Christianity and Jews because
the God in the Quran is the same God the Christian bible and the Torah refer to. they're all descendants of Abraham, who God made the covenant with. it speaks of the angels Gabriel and Michael. It mentions all of this in the very first chapter. so in reality the similarities between the Quran and the Bible is quite striking.
liberal bullchit again. jihad is a war against nonbelievers. SHUT YOUR FACE DUMMY. i cant hardly stand to chat with you. your so clucking full of it.
George

United States

#29667 Nov 5, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
If they are so similar why are there so many Muslims strapping bombs on their children in the name of God? Why do so many Muslims think it is ok to murder innocent people in the name of their religion? Christians dont do that. Christ taught us to love thy neighbors, not blow them up.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29668 Nov 5, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with Thomas Sowell. You just cant handle an intelligent black gentlemen who tells the truth.
He IS a liar......

The current "health care" bill threatens to take life-and-death decisions out of the hands of individuals and their doctors, transferring those decisions to Washington bureaucrats.
One of those front-page editorials disguised as a news article in the New York Times begins: "The stubborn yet false rumor that President Obama's health care proposals would create government-sponsored 'death panels' to decide which patients were worthy of living seemed to arise from nowhere in recent weeks."
Those are just a couple, he can be worse that Palin.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29669 Nov 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there are victims in the middle east. The women and children who have been blown up by your terrorist buddies are innocent victims. You are the ULTIMATE hypocrite. You call me a racist and defend the biggest racists on the planet, Muslim terrorists. You talk about innocent victims and ignore the fact that innocent victims are caused by Muslim terrorists strapping on bombs and blowing up markets. You are a demented terrorist sympathizer and need your head examined. HYPOCRITE!!!!! Muslim terrorists are an evil scourge. God Bless the USA. Long Live Israel! Death to terrorist scum!
You sound like a batshit wingnut. Give it up. Not one time has anyone "defended terrorists." People will defend muslims. There is a difference. Not all American pilots carpet bomb cities full of children, but some do. Not all muslims are muslim terrorists, but some are. Your generalizations make you look even stupider than you actually are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 7 min Frederick A 56
Huntington is the most terrible city on earth 23 min Ghetto Prophet 7
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 46 min Ghetto Prophet 40
Hospital Mergers--"Empty" Rhetoric -- Lies--and... 51 min Politician 25
Hospital Costs and Charge-Masters 59 min Politician 19
Panties for sale 1 hr You really posted... 24
Woodlands Retirement Community (Sep '15) 1 hr 3littlepigs 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages