leighla

Independence, WV

#29528 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>The where and how is everything the government spends money on, from food stamps to corporate welfare to the war machine.
Well for starters lets talk about how all of Washington is paid for by those big coorporations. That is why nothing is ever done.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29529 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
hell, one parent tried to sue my dad because she didnt make the jump rope team. yep, i know all about teachers.
The jump rope team ? Are you kidding me ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29530 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The jump rope team ? Are you kidding me ?
im not kidding you. a 4th grader couldnt jump rope and the other girls on the team didnt want her to be on the team because of the competitions the girls had to do. she didnt make the team and went home crying. the next thing ya know the lady tried to sue over the issue.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29531 Nov 4, 2013
i could understand if it was an all white girl team and the child was black maybe .. but dam. the team was almost all black. P.S. black girls know how to a do that jump rope stuff.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29532 Nov 4, 2013
must be from having to jump from snakes and stuff in africa. hahahhaaha. oh chit, i did it now.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29533 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
You must love it because you will vote another democrat in. If it is so bad changing your voting practice so we can get more jobs
Stop electing tea baggers that block jobs bills. Stop defending a party who stated publicly that their goal was not to help the economy recover, but to "make sure Obama doesn't get a second term." And, for God's sakes, stop adhering to the ignorant, proven-wrong GOP principles of "the rich create jobs" and "tax cuts for the rich creates investment in the middle class" and "rewarding the rich trickles down." Those are stupid, and have failed EVERY TIME a republican has been in the White House, starting with Reagan and his disastrous trickle-down theory and ending with the war criminal's totally unfunded tax cuts for billionaires on a Chinese credit card.

Save the "government jobs" bullshit too. I realize how much you dumbasses hate facts, but you're gonna need to learn to deal with them: Obama created MORE private sector jobs in 5 years than Bush did in 8, and LESS government jobs as well.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29534 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not complaining about feeding the poor. But how are you helping the poor in the long run. I guess you do not want better jobs? Why dont you ask the King in the white house why he did not impose the higher taxes on the corporations like he promised he would. He had his first two year to accomplish this and he did squat
No he didn't. The tea baggers required a 60-vote majority to pass a vote in the Senate to raise taxes on the rich. And now, you can forget anything getting done as long as the tea baggers are running the GOP, especially in the House.

Like I've said, all the tea baggers need to forget about holding our economy hostage to protect the rich at all cost. Hillary will never play the games Obama does, Hillary will never try to compromise with ignorance like Obama does and Hillary will have no intentions whatsoever to "get along" or sacrifice her principles for the sake of "compromise." She is a mean, hard, cold, calculating bitch that does not do tea bagger. She will use brutal tactics to dismantle whatever power remains with the tea party when she's elected in 2016.

I know, I know... A lot can happen before then. Hahaha. Right. You dipshits just traded Sarah Palin for Ted Cruz. Double down again, dumbasses.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29535 Nov 4, 2013
How about the fact that CGI, one of the Canadian screw ups on the website, had messed up multiple times in Canada on their own countries projects. They were paid on one to get off the project. Michelle Obama is good friends with one of sr.vise presidents. So lets say influence.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29536 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater.....Hilary is the biggest democratic sheeple there is. She is not a leader and weak. She let Bill run all over her with multiple affairs and stood by him. So that shows a weak character and greed for power. She has more baggage and no accomplishments. Keep sucking on her azz sheeple

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29537 Nov 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....Hilary is the biggest democratic sheeple there is. She is not a leader and weak. She let Bill run all over her with multiple affairs and stood by him. So that shows a weak character and greed for power. She has more baggage and no accomplishments. Keep sucking on her azz sheeple
You should be scared of her. I can tell - you are.
George

United States

#29538 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be scared of her. I can tell - you are.
Dont count your chickens. The ACA will drive alot of otherwise democratic voters to the Republican side next election, there is little doubt of that. The question is how many. Will it be enough to tip the scale, which without the ACA leans heavily democrat because republican stances on most issues suck? We will see. Without the ACA Hillary would have won in a landslide, but unless she agrees to change it enough to suit most voters, it may not be the easy victory you suspect.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29539 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop electing tea baggers that block jobs bills. Stop defending a party who stated publicly that their goal was not to help the economy recover, but to "make sure Obama doesn't get a second term." And, for God's sakes, stop adhering to the ignorant, proven-wrong GOP principles of "the rich create jobs" and "tax cuts for the rich creates investment in the middle class" and "rewarding the rich trickles down." Those are stupid, and have failed EVERY TIME a republican has been in the White House, starting with Reagan and his disastrous trickle-down theory and ending with the war criminal's totally unfunded tax cuts for billionaires on a Chinese credit card.
Save the "government jobs" bullshit too. I realize how much you dumbasses hate facts, but you're gonna need to learn to deal with them: Obama created MORE private sector jobs in 5 years than Bush did in 8, and LESS government jobs as well.
Who said anything about the tea party? You must bring it up a dozen times a day. You scared?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29540 Nov 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
How about the fact that CGI, one of the Canadian screw ups on the website, had messed up multiple times in Canada on their own countries projects. They were paid on one to get off the project. Michelle Obama is good friends with one of sr.vise presidents. So lets say influence.
you mean michelle is into scandals too ?(kickback $$)
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#29541 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the tea party? You must bring it up a dozen times a day. You scared?
How dare you question me! You're a racist and a tea bagger! Hillary in 2016!! That's all I got.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29543 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
three things libs are afraid of and its constant. ted cruse, tea party, congress, and the guy walking down the street that has a gun.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29545 Nov 4, 2013
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
George

United States

#29546 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>three things libs are afraid of and its constant. ted cruse, tea party, congress, and the guy walking down the street that has a gun.
Ted is an idiot who owes the American taxpayers billions of dollars.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29547 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater.....I met the bitch when she was campaigning in Rochester, New York. And she did nothing for the state of New York as a whole. Bill bought her election with his liabrary and the bought a home while they lived in the White House to take advantage of a loop hole to carpetbag their way into a democratic state. This is fact based on experience. I was there and you were not.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#29548 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
Libbys tell conservatives that "Obamacare is the law of the land, get over it". Well the 2nd Amendment has been the "law of the land" a hell of a lot longer than Obama's latest failure. Libbys need to put on their big boy pants and quit crying about our right to bear arms.
1 post removed

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#29550 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you mean michelle is into scandals too ?(kickback $$)
It's the Chicago way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital Racketeering 17 min -zaphod- 62
New Pawn Shop is Dead 28 min tired of snobs 12
Healthcare Fraud 1 hr Messenger 38
cabell co ambulance 2 hr scott 1
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 2 hr Wants To Know 5
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 3 hr Go Blue Forever 173
Special Metals INCO layoffs 3 hr dotem82 48
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE