Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#29537 Nov 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....Hilary is the biggest democratic sheeple there is. She is not a leader and weak. She let Bill run all over her with multiple affairs and stood by him. So that shows a weak character and greed for power. She has more baggage and no accomplishments. Keep sucking on her azz sheeple
You should be scared of her. I can tell - you are.
George

United States

#29538 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be scared of her. I can tell - you are.
Dont count your chickens. The ACA will drive alot of otherwise democratic voters to the Republican side next election, there is little doubt of that. The question is how many. Will it be enough to tip the scale, which without the ACA leans heavily democrat because republican stances on most issues suck? We will see. Without the ACA Hillary would have won in a landslide, but unless she agrees to change it enough to suit most voters, it may not be the easy victory you suspect.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29539 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop electing tea baggers that block jobs bills. Stop defending a party who stated publicly that their goal was not to help the economy recover, but to "make sure Obama doesn't get a second term." And, for God's sakes, stop adhering to the ignorant, proven-wrong GOP principles of "the rich create jobs" and "tax cuts for the rich creates investment in the middle class" and "rewarding the rich trickles down." Those are stupid, and have failed EVERY TIME a republican has been in the White House, starting with Reagan and his disastrous trickle-down theory and ending with the war criminal's totally unfunded tax cuts for billionaires on a Chinese credit card.
Save the "government jobs" bullshit too. I realize how much you dumbasses hate facts, but you're gonna need to learn to deal with them: Obama created MORE private sector jobs in 5 years than Bush did in 8, and LESS government jobs as well.
Who said anything about the tea party? You must bring it up a dozen times a day. You scared?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29540 Nov 4, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
How about the fact that CGI, one of the Canadian screw ups on the website, had messed up multiple times in Canada on their own countries projects. They were paid on one to get off the project. Michelle Obama is good friends with one of sr.vise presidents. So lets say influence.
you mean michelle is into scandals too ?(kickback $$)
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#29541 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the tea party? You must bring it up a dozen times a day. You scared?
How dare you question me! You're a racist and a tea bagger! Hillary in 2016!! That's all I got.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29543 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the tea party? You must bring it up a dozen times a day. You scared?
three things libs are afraid of and its constant. ted cruse, tea party, congress, and the guy walking down the street that has a gun.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29545 Nov 4, 2013
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
George

United States

#29546 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>three things libs are afraid of and its constant. ted cruse, tea party, congress, and the guy walking down the street that has a gun.
Ted is an idiot who owes the American taxpayers billions of dollars.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29547 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater.....I met the bitch when she was campaigning in Rochester, New York. And she did nothing for the state of New York as a whole. Bill bought her election with his liabrary and the bought a home while they lived in the White House to take advantage of a loop hole to carpetbag their way into a democratic state. This is fact based on experience. I was there and you were not.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#29548 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
piss on the 1st and 2nd amendment. "that man has a gun" !!! call the police and report him !!
Libbys tell conservatives that "Obamacare is the law of the land, get over it". Well the 2nd Amendment has been the "law of the land" a hell of a lot longer than Obama's latest failure. Libbys need to put on their big boy pants and quit crying about our right to bear arms.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#29550 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>you mean michelle is into scandals too ?(kickback $$)
It's the Chicago way.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29551 Nov 4, 2013
Bacon Hater Race Baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you question me! You're a racist and a tea bagger! Hillary in 2016!! That's all I got.
Well then you dont have much
leighla

Salem, WV

#29552 Nov 4, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Chicago way.
Typical thug mentality
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29553 Nov 4, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Libbys tell conservatives that "Obamacare is the law of the land, get over it". Well the 2nd Amendment has been the "law of the land" a hell of a lot longer than Obama's latest failure. Libbys need to put on their big boy pants and quit crying about our right to bear arms.
obama care law of the land. yes temporary. slavery was too. vote republican and we shall dump it in the garbage and start fresh.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29554 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>obama care law of the land. yes temporary. slavery was too. vote republican and we shall dump it in the garbage and start fresh.
I have been over the hills to Virginia to help my repubican rowdies lets hope it was enough.
George

United States

#29555 Nov 4, 2013
Watching KellyFiles now, wow they are tearing Obama a new one. When they put it all out there like she did wow it is amazing what a scumbag for a president we have. Interesting the way the one guy put it, He is a premeditated liar who knew at the time he said everyone could keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted that it was a bold faced LIE. This is the our president, who blatantly lied on purpose just to get the ACA passed and re-elected. IMPEACH.

P.S. Too funny at the clip of Obama today saying he said all along that if you liked your plan you could keep it(but now adds "if it hasnt changed since the law was passed"). This guy is unbelievable. Even when it is easily provable against him, HE STILL LIES like people are actually going to believe it. He is beyond a narcissist. He is mentally ill to the point of being dangerous.
leighla

Salem, WV

#29556 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
Watching KellyFiles now, wow they are tearing Obama a new one. When they put it all out there like she did wow it is amazing what a scumbag for a president we have. Interesting the way the one guy put it, He is a premeditated liar who knew at the time he said everyone could keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted that it was a bold faced LIE. This is the our president, who blatantly lied on purpose just to get the ACA passed and re-elected. IMPEACH.
P.S. Too funny at the clip of Obama today saying he said all along that if you liked your plan you could keep it(but now adds "if it hasnt changed since the law was passed"). This guy is unbelievable. Even when it is easily provable against him, HE STILL LIES like people are actually going to believe it. He is beyond a narcissist. He is mentally ill to the point of being dangerous.
Why do you think no one can see this. It blows my mind that no one really seems to notice all the lies that have been told. It is so bad people are now saying he had to lie to get it passed and that is ok. WOW
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#29557 Nov 4, 2013
George......Kelly files is on Fox news and you know they will say it is not true. But it is on tape that Obama told a lie on top of a lie. But sheeple will believe him. Then they will go back to Bush or someone else to do the blame displacement. If Obama said his second lie first, then Obamacare would not have been. This is why I said to the liberals that there is too much time between elections and not to put the cart before the horse. In all fairness, the republicans can mess up to.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29558 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
Watching KellyFiles now, wow they are tearing Obama a new one. When they put it all out there like she did wow it is amazing what a scumbag for a president we have. Interesting the way the one guy put it, He is a premeditated liar who knew at the time he said everyone could keep their doctor and insurance if they wanted that it was a bold faced LIE. This is the our president, who blatantly lied on purpose just to get the ACA passed and re-elected. IMPEACH.

P.S. Too funny at the clip of Obama today saying he said all along that if you liked your plan you could keep it(but now adds "if it hasnt changed since the law was passed"). This guy is unbelievable. Even when it is easily provable against him, HE STILL LIES like people are actually going to believe it. He is beyond a narcissist. He is mentally ill to the point of being dangerous.
He is not only a premeditated liar, he is a pathological liar. The dumb ass Harvard retard don't even know when he lies. Is this the best the democrat party can come up with? If it is we have a F'ing huge problem in this country. I have a problem with the statement he deceived this country. He didn't deceive this country he out right lied to this country over 22 separate times just on the ACA period. That's not counting the other unmentioned lies he has told about anything else. I also cannot believe Bacon Beater believes his own horse shit. Crawl up Obama's ass and kiss his lips that way Bacon Beater. You are a bigger retard and liar than Obama is.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29559 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't. The tea baggers required a 60-vote majority to pass a vote in the Senate to raise taxes on the rich. And now, you can forget anything getting done as long as the tea baggers are running the GOP, especially in the House.

Like I've said, all the tea baggers need to forget about holding our economy hostage to protect the rich at all cost. Hillary will never play the games Obama does, Hillary will never try to compromise with ignorance like Obama does and Hillary will have no intentions whatsoever to "get along" or sacrifice her principles for the sake of "compromise." She is a mean, hard, cold, calculating bitch that does not do tea bagger. She will use brutal tactics to dismantle whatever power remains with the tea party when she's elected in 2016.

I know, I know... A lot can happen before then. Hahaha. Right. You dipshits just traded Sarah Palin for Ted Cruz. Double down again, dumbasses.
Oh like kill another boyfriend, like she did when her boy toy Bill was president. I can believe that bitch would have a few more knocked off. You are right she is a bitch and a female dog bitch at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia Teachers 33 min gary 17
dutch miller commericals (Nov '10) 44 min gary 130
America Held Hostage Day 399 45 min Fitius T Bluster 6
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 1 hr southern at heart 234
brotherhood of the one eyed wonder worm 2 hr Larry 15
Female Employees Work Attendance Horrible 2 hr lol 113
Felons with pit bulls 2 hr lol 30

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages