Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#29489 Nov 4, 2013
The war started in 1991. There was a cease fire based on Saddams promises to behave. He didnt, the war resumed in 2003. THat is NOT 22 years. How can you debate with someone who is clueless on the facts?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29490 Nov 4, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with most of that. Food stamps should be regulated so only nutritional food can be bought. Remember years ago people got commodities? Butter, flour, powdered eggs, etc. maybe we should go back to those days and parents can learn to cook again.
"regulated" ? liar. your obama all the way. food stamps for votes is what you believe in. we all know how obama and the democrats operate. government dependency. i also know who they cater to too.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#29491 Nov 4, 2013
Also George, after he invaded 23 YEARS AGO, he surrendered in 1991, 22 YEARS AGO.
George

United States

#29492 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Children with poor parents deserve a candy bar or regular diet just like any other kid. You aren't paying for it, and it is not your right to influence their choices.
Agreed.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29493 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
Are you both just brain dead. I said in the right direction. Did not say it was perfect. What has oboma done NOTHING
That's why we're laughing. It was THE WRONG DIRECTION. That's why it was abolished as a complete failure.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29494 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
Are you both just brain dead. I said in the right direction. Did not say it was perfect. What has oboma done NOTHING
He did away with no child left behind. Lol

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#29495 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to dictate what kind of food people can buy. Sounds like a communist nanny state idea to me.
Well you stupid shit, they did give out commodities years ago. Were we communists then. Do you really spend time thinking up this shit or are you naturally an idiot?
leighla

Independence, WV

#29496 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it's on 3% of food stamp recipients is fraudulent. But that is too much. We need to correct that but not punish the other 97%. Not everyone stays on food stamps that long. It's a hand up for people who are hurting.
I do not believe that it is only 3% I am positive it is a lot higher.
George

United States

#29497 Nov 4, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>teachers are overpaid baby sitters. every attempt to test them to get rid of the worthless ones is cocked blocked their unions. look at you.. your dumber than a box of nails. what grade are you in anyways ?
Teachers are one if the THE most important professions there is. They guide our future and the fact you point out someone else is dumber than a box of rocks just shows we need more money for education and that includes paying teachers better.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29498 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Children with poor parents deserve a candy bar or regular diet just like any other kid. You aren't paying for it, and it is not your right to influence their choices.
I am paying for it !!!!!!!!!! Gee you are not to bright at all
where do you think the money for food stamps come from idiot
George

United States

#29499 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Also George, after he invaded 23 YEARS AGO, he surrendered in 1991, 22 YEARS AGO.
And Japan surrendered 58 years ago, SO WHAT? WTF does that have to do with the price of rice? Lord have mercy on me.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29500 Nov 4, 2013
I am aware no child left behind expired. I am also aware that even if it was a feeble strategy better than anything obama has come up with.
George

United States

#29501 Nov 4, 2013
68, whatever, point is it is irrelevant to anything we are discussing.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29502 Nov 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we're laughing. It was THE WRONG DIRECTION. That's why it was abolished as a complete failure.
The last five years have been a complete and I do mean a complete failure and you are not smart enough to notice that. You make up more crap than anyone I know.
George

United States

#29503 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Well you stupid shit, they did give out commodities years ago. Were we communists then. Do you really spend time thinking up this shit or are you naturally an idiot?
Dictating what food people are allowed to purchase on their own is like a communist, and that is what YOU said. You are act the idiot but are really just being deceptive just like bacon.
leighla

Independence, WV

#29504 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
A candy bar is one thing. These people have carts of garbage not fit for an animal let alone a human being. IF they want to make there own food choices great pay cash for there food. I am tired of hearing about over weight kids when half of america gets food stamps and they buy that processed garbage.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29505 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I am paying for it !!!!!!!!!! Gee you are not to bright at all
where do you think the money for food stamps come from idiot
Is this where you claim that your taxes are paying for the family's food? Typical ignorant republican. We gave more money to Exxon LAST YEAR than we spent on THE ENTIRE FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, which makes up A FRACTION OF ONE PERCENT of our budget. This is the proof you're duped. You bitch about feeding families but are fine with paying off oil companies. And before you spout off the standard idiot GOP response of "I AM NOT FINE WITH THAT," let me ask you a question - which one do you complain about most, argue over most, passionately attack more and raise more awareness of, food stamps or oil subsidies? And don't forget, your views are all right here, in black and white.
George

United States

#29506 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Food stamps should be regulated so only nutritional food can be bought.
Spoken like a true nanny state communist.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#29507 Nov 4, 2013
leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
The last five years have been a complete and I do mean a complete failure and you are not smart enough to notice that. You make up more crap than anyone I know.
Taking us from complete depression to recovery is a failure?
Finally avenging 9/11 was a failure?
Shooting bin Laden in the face was a failure?
Saving the US auto industry was a failure?
Creating more private sector jobs than Bush did in 8 years is a failure?
Protecting women from the ignorant fantasies of the right was a failure?
Ensuring gay people have equal rights under the law was a failure?
Ending our illegal wars was a failure?
Driving Wall Street higher than ever in history was a failure?

You're duped. But it's fine. You and your entire party have been mired in the batshit fringes of society for years now. Congratulations, you've made yourselves completely irrelevant, splintered and powerless.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#29508 Nov 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers are one if the THE most important professions there is. They guide our future and the fact you point out someone else is dumber than a box of rocks just shows we need more money for education and that includes paying teachers better.
teachers work 180 days per year george. not bad for a 50 grand per year paycheck. agreed that teachers shape our youth. especially for the fatherless black kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Annoying Person on FB 3 min tristate tech 19
Hillary is finished. Liberals are frauds 14 min MarkJ- 12
Rotary Rd trouble? 18 min Curiously Curious 3
Create your own Forum 35 min Sundog512 359
reparations for blacks 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 85
Remember Huntington in the 50's? (Feb '08) 1 hr Namboy 69 1,580
Dish network referral codes/free Xbox one 2 hr Andrew 2
Body found by Gino's 3 hr Observer 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance